Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall (41088 Views)

Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Nigeria: Retail Sector Takes Big Leap With U.S.$44 Million Owerri Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by fairheven: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ki
jmichlins:
Please why always shoprite do we not have individuals that can start these things for us. Leaving our fate to foreign companies is not good. That said, i must say congratulations to the government for delivering that

Those malls are not own by shoprite.
Shoprite is just a tenant or at most, partners.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by amtaken(f): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Built almost to completion by Ohakim.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by jmichlins(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
fairheven:
Ki

Those malls are not own by shoprite.
Shoprite is just a tenant or at most, partners.
you did well with the clarifications
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Owerri is a rural town that is why they are jumping cheesy

Kenechi1:
There also a shopping mall building in Onitsha
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
[quote author=Arise01 post=43742314][/quote]
I be like google for ur eye
Ibadan kwaaaaa.... Chai chineke..., chineke...
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nature129(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
NRIPRIEST:

Ok,let me make it clear so that it will sink....Anambra and Imo will not merge and become one. I want to remain an Anambrarian and not joined with anybody. Respect that ,please.

I have never seen a people as myopic as the Igbos. When I see people like you are also Igbos, I weep for my tribe.

Let me see how Biafra will be possible with this mentality. Even the so-called educated ones are so senseless. Before you call me Yoruba, I'm also Igbo

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by mandax: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
ezeudu23:
Beautiful. Is this a state government project?

In Imo state, since August 2012, most of the federal allocations of 27 lgas plus the federal allocations to Imo state have been poured on development projects in only one Lga - Owerri Municipal Council alone.

That was after Okorocha tried to dualize one or two roads in Orlu and Okigwe towns and some rural roads.

Okorocha has his palatial house and businesses, including hotels in Owerri, he thus wants Owerri like New York overnight, for his business interests. He wants the rest of Imo state to migrate to Owerri.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by dandollaz: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

When obiango visited similar mall under construction in anambra, no such question was asked...

If na anambra, we no go here word. We go see topic like obiango turning anambra into dubai, obiango inspecting massive and world class mall and so on..

Crazy how you people hate and despise your own because of politics..

wetin concern this one.na so u dey jealous us?you people are good in finding fault were it deem not to.obiano is leading other follow.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
But despite the total concentration in Owerri it still look undeveloped, shabby with almost no infrastructure.

mandax:

In Imo state, since August 2012, most of the federal allocations of 27 lgas plus the federal allocations to Imo state have been poured on development projects in only one Lga - Owerri Municipal Council alone.

That was after Okorocha tried to dualize one or two roads in Orlu and Okigwe towns and some rural roads.

Okorocha has his palatial house and businesses, including hotels in Owerri, he thus wants Owerri like New York overnight, for his business interests. He wants the rest of Imo state to migrate to Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by mandax: 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
In the absence of any other thing to do with capital development budgets of Imo state, Rochas govt went into pulling down and rebuilding MISSIONARY Schools/property all over Owerri.

That was after he puled down the state library in Owerri and built another in Owerri, but no state library exists outside Owerri, as they used to exist even when Imo state included today's Abia and parts of Ebonyi states.

Okorocha govt built three stadium like Squares in Owerri - when there are no standard stadium anywhere in Imo state outside Owerri.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
E no even big sef,i don dey reason one kind dubai standard,this one no big reach accra mall sef
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by greatiyk4u(m): 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:
Nonsense. Rochas abeg visit shoprite Enugu.

Even Roban stores Enugu owned by an individual is better than this

Hatred!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nicepoker(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

When obiango visited similar mall under construction in anambra, no such question was asked...

If na anambra, we no go here word. We go see topic like obiango turning anambra into dubai, obiango inspecting massive and world class mall and so on..

are u from ekiti state ?? U sound like them

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by grandstar(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Please why always shoprite do we not have individuals that can start these things for us. Leaving our fate to foreign companies is not good. That said, i must say congratulations to the government for delivering that
Shoprite is the anchor tenant and already has a name. Business; is different from politics
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Hateblue !
Metcheeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
see where you are hiding....

arresa:

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by mandax: 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abagworo:

The truth is not easy to hide. A thorough unbiased assessment of all Southeastern States will prove that Rochas Okorocha is too good to be compared with any Governor that ever existed in the geopolitical zone. There has however been a conspiracy aided by Igbo controlled Vanguard, Thisday and Radio Biafra to poison people's mind against him for putting the masses ahead of political elite.

Okorocha himself is not helping matters by being quiet or applying the rule of silence. There is no aspect of development that Imo is not doing well and with APC at Federal I foresee a miraculous transformation in coming years.

What development? Imo sate is 5,530 km2 with about 4,000,000 population.

The three Owerri Lgas that make up Owerri Metropolitan city add up to 100 square km with about 700,000 population.

Governor Okorocha since 2013 when he retired to Owerri has been using what is meant to provide development infrastructure for the entire Imo state to provide infrastructure to only Owerri Metropolitan city.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AdesinaOlajide(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Glad to be one of those working on the project wink

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by ODUBEZE: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:

my brother e tire me. see as d thing look like old building.
Not attractive at all.
No be say I no admire his efforts ooo but na who no like better thing?
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
@Rochas is thief and dirt greedy man.

arresa:

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
ODUBEZE:
my brother e tire me. see as d thing look like old building. Not attractive at all. No be say I no admire his efforts ooo but na who no like better thing?
God bless U . If i talk now them go come for my head.
And him go budget millions just to execute this kind of mall .
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Babaji111(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:

Eyya! Why now? But it is beautiful to 'clean minds'
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by ogbeleje: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

kiss[quote author=arresa post=43734224]

He is doing nothing but deception,that is why people complain bitterly about him
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by funkyibodude(m): 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nature129:

I have never seen a people as myopic as the Igbos. When I see people like you are also Igbos, I weep for my tribe.

Let me see how Biafra will be possible with this mentality. Even the so-called educated ones are so senseless. Before you call me Yoruba, I'm also Igbo

May God help us.
you inclusive nah!!
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by ODUBEZE: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
anything to discredit rochas okorocha just cos he's in APC, while T. A Orji and Co walk free.
My brother no right thinking Igbo will exempt T.A Orji from bad governance.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by mandax: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
AstraNetwork:
But despite the total concentration in Owerri it still look undeveloped, shabby with almost no infrastructure.

Because the govt is forcing to many things upon Owerri at the same time; therefore every shabbiness and every anti social behaviour (ASBO) can be found in the city. It is forced urbanisation.

Urbanisation been forced upon Owerri while the rest of Imo state are forced to remain non-habitable. Result is shambles in Owerri.

Okorocha govt is behind all the Owerri One city only in Imo state.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
please where's the shoprite located in owerri.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by amtaken(f): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
You wanna become popular right?

Toktee:
Yes,that is change,where is Amtaken and her crew,it is time to wail.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Will abagworo be happy with this your sincere post? I am not sure. Hehehe

mandax:

Because the govt is forcing to many things upon Owerri at the same time; therefore every shabbiness and every anti social behaviour (ASBO) can be found in the city. It is forced urbanisation.

Urbanisation been forced upon Owerri while the rest of Imo state are forced to remain non-habitable. Result is shambles in Owerri.

Okorocha govt is behind all the Owerri One city only in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
AstraNetwork:

owerri is a very beautiful city with lots of well planned layouts and this place in that pix do not exist
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Are you joking or what? Owerri is a semi urban town with lots of bad roads and filth. The trademark of Owerri is keke. The 2nd pix is IMSU junction. Here you go..

Cajetanspeaks:
owerri is a very beautiful city with lots of well planned layouts and this place in that pix do not exist

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Trendishine: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

my broda , sumtimes i feel so disgusted wen i see or hear brigands who are supposedly meant 2 be commending of their own brodas effort no matter how little since its targeted and done for collective benefits, n political divide, atleast for the sake of truth and wat their eyes see. or even keep quiet wen they see tins like that if they are filled wit bile. but rather they would even condemn dia own in the face of praises from ppl seeing facts, all because of thier crass political practice, party and political ignorance.. it even pains me more being an ibo guy . hw this brothers has poisoned their souls. n wld neva see anytin good in wat their own has done. it still baffles my mind on wat has gone wrong wit this ppl. they wld practically slaughter fact, no matter how visible, in the alter of hate, n a very unexplainable hate. that most of them has even lost touch from where it came 4rm. its ambigously pathetic n in my opinion, practicaly mediocre

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.