Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted (1595 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by marvelck: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
As a guy, have you ever found yourself in a situation like that, when your girlfriend is either caged, monitored or restricted from going out by her parents or guardian, and cos of that, she is always sneaking out or cooking up lies just to come out and be with you. We do have girls who are in such a situation. The only time they are free is when they are in school. But once they are at home with their parents, it becomes so difficult for her to see her guy. Like those days, when guys used to hide or sneak around just to see a girl whose parents are over strict. As a guy dating such a girl, what is the experience like? Enjoyable, unbearable or manageable?
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
here to read comments.

smiley
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by sinaj(f): 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
here to read comments.

smiley
shiff for me lemme siddon with u tongue

2 Likes

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
shiff for me lemme siddon with u tongue
Unless you bring kunu and groundnuts, I won't shift angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by sinaj(f): 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Unless you bring kunu and groundnuts, I won't shift angry
m not bringing any ground nut undecided

The other day I begged u chewing gum, did u giv me undecided

You are evn owing me #20

Shiff or pay d money I gave u during break sad

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

You are evn owing me #20
sad sad
why are you opening my yansh outside sad
because I borrow #20 from you , its not up to #20 self.

Remove the money of my eraser you used during fine art class.

And my crayon you broke undecided

I owe you nothing angry

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lemme park here...
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Parking alongside nuella
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by sinaj(f): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
sad sad

I owe you nothing angry

Ah! shocked the eraser u willingly gave me?

Didn't I tell u sorry wen I broke ur crayon sad
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Parking alongside nuella
Hnmm... Don't park ooh,berra comment. OP only wants guys to comment and you're one.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by zealot4me(f): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Waiting fr em' g's
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:

Ah! shocked the eraser u willingly gave me?

Didn't I tell u sorry wen I broke ur crayon sad
so it was u guys that were disrupting my fine art class. Oya kneel down and raise up ur hands there
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by firstking01(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
I prefer such girls sef, they will give you less wahala in the relationshipundecided
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Bestman111(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
I pray I wount meet such girl again. My experience was, infact I don't know how to qualify it. Even a call na wahala 4 her not to talk of visiting me, if I meet her on d road she will be looking left and rite like someone who is about to steal crayfish. It was so boring that I had to let her go, she is not a minor( 22yrs ) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
marvelck:
As a guy, have you ever found yourself in a situation like that, when your girlfriend is either caged, monitored or restricted from going out by her parents or guardian, and cos of that, she is always sneaking out or cooking up lies just to come out and be with you. We do have girls who are in such a situation. The only time they are free is when they are in school. But once they are at home with their parents, it becomes so difficult for her to see her guy. Like those days, when guys used to hide or sneak around just to see a girl whose parents are over strict. As a guy dating such a girl, what is the experience like? Enjoyable, unbearable or manageable?
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Bestman111(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
U guys are making noise in this class. I will start writing name of noicemakers. Class kaptin
sinaj:

You are evn owing me #20

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Shiifi(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmm na dat kind girl dey sweet to flairt wit u will av ur freedom nd wen it come to sex she go always rush come colect abi nuella na lie i talk
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Shiifi:
Hmmm na dat kind girl dey sweet to flairt wit u will av ur freedom nd wen it come to sex she go always rush come colect abi nuella na lie i talk
.. LolZ..Na here you knack head for tipper weh carry block.. Those kyn girls dey fear sex like kilode! #talkingfromexperience...
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
What you mean 'CAGED'? Is she an animal? I can't date a 'caged' girl o
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Shiifi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nuellah02:
.. LolZ..Na here you knack head for tipper weh carry block.. Those kyn girls dey fear sex like kilode! #talkingfromexperience...
hmmm let me tell u, u no experience am well abi dey guy na learner babe it hapened to me twice wen u waz in sokoto even tho d second 1 carry me go station na dem easy pass walai
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Jerryolumide(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nuellah02:
your experience is either fake or incomplete
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jerryolumide:
your experience is either fake or incomplete
Don't understand you.. How do you mean?
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Jerryolumide(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nuellah02:
Don't understand you.. How do you mean?
how do I explain?
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jerryolumide:
how do I explain?
Anyhow!
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
sad sad

I owe you nothing angry

You guys should stop derailing the thread,
Enjoying the convo dou
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by Cutezt(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bin in such relationship before,tho mine was a professional lier,she always finds a way but does not stay too long..my friend,its not an advisable relationship to go into
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by obiaguna(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Well it depends on the age and stage of the two parties involved. As for me I don't think I can handle such a girl cos my mind would always be outside and I would start needing more and more female attention to make up for what's lacking in the relationship. I have been and I still have girls like that but I always put them aside cos as a grown guy I would need grown up ladies that have curfews exceeding 6pm. To each his own anyways. Good evening.
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by kellystech(m): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
There is a girl I once dated dat cnt even take calls at home , we only talk tru whatsapp. I do call her my whatsapp girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by iykekelvins(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nahh
Its too boring
Re: When You Are Dating A Girl That Is Caged, Monitored Or Restricted by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2021
Well, the girl should worry no more and learn to sneak in a boyfriend or girlfriend in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Has Taught Me That We Have So Many Jobless Youths. / Let's Always Be Positive To Each Other / Who Should Take The Blame, When A Child Has Bad Character, "The Mom Or Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.