Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? (4434 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Well dear, unfortunately, he's not a staff of the bank already. He did not complete his training, neither was he given an appointment letter. How long was he absent from work? Did he ever try to communicate to the company while absent?

It's like the Nigerian Law School, there is a certain percentage of attendance a student must attain before he can said to be qualified to take exams, if not he will not be eligible to do so.

There is little or nothing you can do now in this situation, however, you can try to contact the Nigerian Labour Congress. Perhaps they can assist.

So sorry dear.

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amtaken(f): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
You know banks are usually harsh.

So sorry.

Your legal fee?

Let's say it was a pro bono case lol.

Cheers!

theoptimist298:
Well he missed about 10 times or so but not consecutively, more like intermittently. He took permission at the start so he felt since they were aware of his condition, he didn't need to officially ask subsequently. I appreciate ur concern, many thanks. How much is my fee lol

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Smartguy001(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Can you marry an unemployed lady or a lady who wants to be a house wife (stay at home mum) ??

Is dat a barrier to marrying a lady now...?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
True, they can be quite harsh. Thanks lol. Cheers
amtaken:
You know banks are usually harsh.

So sorry.

Your legal fee?

Let's say it was a pro bono case lol.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by vooyour(f): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
wasak:

I honestly have been looking for someone who'll tell me she wants to be a housewife, but every girl I've come across say they wanna be Mrs independent.
well I don't blame them because these days we have to look after ourselves without depending on a man. but you also have to make sure you have enough money to take care of both of you if that's the kind of lifestyle you want
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by wasak(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2016
vooyour:

well I don't blame them because these days we have to look after ourselves without depending on a man. but you also have to make sure you have enough money to take care of both of you if that's the kind of lifestyle you want
Of course I know the necessary implications that comes with such decision, it's just that I value the family institution too much than allow financial pursuit pose a block.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by vooyour(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2016
wasak:

Of course I know the necessary implications that comes with such decision, it's just that I value the family institution too much than allow financial pursuit pose a block.
that's very refreshing to hear. That's exactly how I feel
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by wasak(m): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2016
vooyour:

that's very refreshing to hear. That's exactly how I feel
Good to know. I hope I'll find someone who reasons the same way.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2016
amokeme:
you didn't have to be rude with your reply smiley
I'm sorry. Just wanted clarity.

I like you , you're level headed and not quick to temper. keep it up

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

can't you understand English ??
So, the new definition of unemployment is not having a white collar job ??

Are bus drivers unemployed ??

Hey buddy,
wt ya reply to dat bae, u ain't worthy CEO of a company.
point to note b4 u start making shades. we've got employed, underemployed and unemployed.
wen you ain't workin' ya ass out for 8hrs... u're underemployed.
Can marry underemployed, unemployed graduate and sm1 hu has a skill... juz establish for her.
#peace
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2016
gentlegenius:
To answer your question Mr OP, I will say this: Over 75 % of men today, especially the learned ones, are craving for 'graduates' & 'working class' ladies. But as different as I am from the rest, I detest these two categories of women when it comes to marriage. I'll not explain why I detest graduate ladies because it is unconnected with our topic; but why I detest working class women is simply because I am a potential investors. If I am working, my wife should be the one to manage my investments and establishments. Even if she was working before I met her, she must resign. I'll equip her and employ her to take care of my establishments. By so doing, she'll be answerable to nobody except myself. She won't share her time with me and another person. She'll participate in income generation for the family and still have time to take care of her home( husband and kids). This to me, is the best way a man can fully enjoy the services of his wife.

#word
u get sense jaree
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Raeshelle(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Can you marry an unemployed lady or a lady who wants to be a house wife (stay at home mum) ??
hey
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by DangotePikin: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
amokeme:
you didn't have to be rude with your reply smiley
I'm sorry. Just wanted clarity.
The corrections have been made. I am still awaiting your reply.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by amokeme(f): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
DangotePikin:
The corrections have been made. I am still awaiting your reply.
tag me to it.,, can't find it.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hell no
Re: Guys, Can You Marry An Unemployed Lady ?? by ettaetta(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
I can marry an unemployed lady but i cant marry a lazy woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Wanna Express Myself / The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls / Bride Price Payment Should Be Abolished In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.