Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? (10466 Views)

Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2006
It worked prior to 1960 did it not? The eduactional system we rely on was introduced by whites and has deteriorated since they left, like every other modern institution in Nigeria or any black nation, we have been incapable of sustaining any of them.

Lest we forget, the United States and Canada where both colonies at one time that gained their independence on their own and look how they turned out. Now look at all the former colonies in Africa and how they have turned out.

I post facts and you morons counter with

Okay. Once I hear the argument comparing African colonies with Canada, U.S. and Australia, I automatically feel the individual making these comparisons is massively ignorant. One of the major research areas now in Developmental Economics is the role institutions play(ed) in development. You should read the following essay if you want to know more.

Acemoglu, D. Colonial origins of comparative development : an empirical investigation in: American Economic Review 91(2001) pp.1369-1401 .

Basiacally, the institutions which European leaders set up in Africa was not the same ones they set up in the U.S. or Canada where they migrated to with the intention of settling there. The institutions they set up in Africa ( except S. Africa) ofcourse was an extractive one. They made sure they extracted as much resources as possible without having to go through a democractic process because they had no intention of settling here. In Canada on the other hand, they set up institutions similar to the ones they had in Europe. Consequently, when they left the leaders they left for us were trained to be extractive and they carried on that practice. They set up proper institutions in S. Africa which is why you see them succeeding whilst we are struggling to get rid of the institutions these guys set up here. Multiple letters sent to masters from Europe constantly reminded them that they were not in Africa to settle or experience nature but to extract as much resources as possible.

Please when you're comparing Canada and other colonies where whites ended up settling in, take this into consideration if you wish to make any sense.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by miky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2006
its a shame a nigerian can utter such nonsense, imagine what someone with such mindset would do if they ever archive power. and who said exchange rate is good for the economy. na only importing nation you wan became, productivity makes the economy, strong exchange rate stops productivity, simple logic.  we nigerians have to re-educate our selves for naija to grow.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by hbrednic: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2006
shango,dont be decieved, its only you that can mend your fathers house.the problems in african is caused by the whites who will not open up there market for african product, but rather help african leaders hide there loots in there banks,complain about 419 but very busy selling illegal arms in africa,the shout and sing on tele lets help africa,but not willing to bring back the loots african leaders both past and presents have in there banks.if u have been to south africa,our ajegunle is new york compared to the so called townships were blacks were living during the aparthied period.without kathrine i wont know that some people in states are living worst than our old people in the villages.if white rule is the answer why are the french poor riothing?shango are u happy as a human being?if yes then life goes, but if no invite one oyibo gay to make u happy.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by OBJ3(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2006
i strongly recommend a psychiatric medical assesment for our unfortunate brother who started this thread. i do hope and pray that he doesn't go mad beyond treatment.
he has lost his brains.
sad may your cerebral ability rest in perfect peace. amen!!! sad
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by hbrednic: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2006
shango or whatever u call yourself,after drinking ogogoro the best bet is to go home and get a nice sleep instead of opening your mouth to abuse over 140 million nigerians.that some stupid people with the help of there oyinbo partners has been been holding africa and africans down,doesnt mean we dont have men of honour who can fix things up.africa can only grow when people like u starts to thing of revolution,driving away the money mix roads who has been ruling africa in different forms.if u are not ready to change your stupid mentality and still wants oyibo to rule you.u better prepare for a long vacation to iraq,bring me oil while coming back, but if u dont come back we will be happy to send a big national flag to ur family if u have any.to hell with u and your oyibo.my regards to your master peter botha
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by mazaje(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2006
sango got his idea from OBJ because immediately he came into power (OBJ) the first thing he did was to go and beg the white people to come and help him develop(lead) nigeria in the name of foreign inverstors. sanjo just made a point instead of giving answers to him and proving him wrong(which u all know u can't) every body is shouting and calling for his head when even the leaders of nigeria know that it's only white people that can come to our aid, else why did OBJ spend his first 4 years in office going to the white people and begging them to come and help him develop and lead nigeria? if he knew it was possible for him to do that  himself why did he spend 4 years going to them begging and pleading? when mugabe drove all the white farmers from his country why did OBJ call on them to come to nigeria? are we not farmers our selves?.nigeria is the 8th highest producer of crude oil yet we still import crude oil extracts(petrol,gas and diesel) no functioning refinary, 40 years of self leadership and still no electricity, no roads, no water, poor educational standard, poor health services 46 years of self leadership and nothing is going well everything is in shambles not even the basic infasturucture and we are the giant of africa with abundant natural resources. the truth be told the black man has shown that he is incapable of leading him self every where he is, be it in africa or any where else(haita,srilanka,jamaica), every where. 54 countries and non is developed, infact non can boast of good governance, over 450billion dollars in aid to the continent and nothing to show for it. the slightly developed countries in africa(south africa,bostwana,and namibia) are all where they are because of the infulence the white people have exerted on them.its better we experience aparthied and be where south africa is than not to expericence it and be like nigeria, congoDRC,ivory coast, mali,sudan,somalia,cameroun,ethopia,uganda and kenya(all these countries havent experienced aparthied but the south africans that did are far better than them and will never want to trade places with them). all those with out the influence of the white people are all failed states why is that so?Its better u experience arpathied for 20years and live in comfort afterwards than live for 40years in pain and disorganisation with no hope forth coming in the near future. there are so many arabian countries and some are more developed than the white people.(UAE,Qatar,saudi arabia.kuwait, brunie)the orientals are also developed too(japan,china,singapore,hongkong and south korea)  how many african countries are developed? sierra leone was richer than singapore in the seventies but where is singapore today(its one of the best countries in the world). dubai(UAE) was just a nation living surviving on fishing as of 1972 before they discoverd crude oil there but where are they today?we havent moved a step forward since after the white people left us. the railway system in nigeria is still the same railway that has been existing since the time of colonialism, infact its dead. all the universities that the white people created are still the same no reasonable progress and development has been made upon them.

the truth be told if the white people are going to lead us and help solve our problems why not, we have lost total hope in our selves to the extent that we are praying for a "divine intervention". are we still not running on a daily basis to the white mans country? nigeria is one of the country where its citizens are running out of it at an alarming rate to the white mans country, in fact in arfica as a whole people are running on a daily basis to the extent that they are drwoning at sea and ocean but they arent stopping just to get to the white man's world. if the EU, the US and the asian tigers like japan, singapore and hongkong will give us(nigerians) visas easily there will be no one in nigeria thats no lie. rather than go to the white mans country to live and be under him it will still be the same if he comes and takes over from us here so that we don't have to keep on running to his country. all u guys that are swearing and shouting at sango know that he really is saying something sensible because for 46 years we have failed our selves, those of u calling on sista to come and attack sango should tell her to leave the white mans world (US) and go and live in africa(nigeria) and see if she can live there for a year, is'nt she enjoying the dividends of the good leadership of the white people in the US?. the masses that are going through hell in nigeria and africa will never want to know weather its a white man or black man that solves their problem for them all they want is for any body regardless of race to come and help them out of the hell they are in. and thats no lie, we have shown that we arent capable of leading our selves alone thats the fact.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by lissom: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2006
I knew it.I dint need to read every other person's opinion about the topic i was very sure everyone was gonna be against him.
When would we begin to face reality.
Yea it sounds stupid and insane and all tha ish to say some foreigner should come to our country to fix it.but why dont we look at it from a realistic perspective.Forget the fact that its a foreigner.lets be real with this.
We borrow almost all our ideas from them european dudes.We copy their style in alot of things even though we hate to admit it but thats whats up.
You can all fry me up the way the same way you been fryin shango.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2006
lissom:

I knew it.I dint need to read every other person's opinion about the topic i was very sure everyone was going to be against him.
When would we begin to face reality.
Yea it sounds stupid and insane and all tha ish to say some foreigner should come to our country to fix it.but why don't we look at it from a realistic perspective.Forget the fact that its a foreigner.lets be real with this.
We borrow almost all our ideas from them european dudes.We copy their style in alot of things even though we hate to admit it but thats whats up.
You can all fry me up the way the same way you been fryin shango.

This is reality and the reality is that it's the extractive regime the Europeans set up that is the cause of our sufferings today. That regime and system is what we're trying to get rid off. White man came without intention of settling in Africa but only to extract our resources. They set up systems to help them do that and when they left, the few educated people we had carried on the practice of exploitation to their own benefit. It takes a long time to implement institutional change, the white man will be of no use at this point. What can the white man achieve when the people around him do not care?
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by swing4real(m): 5:00am On Nov 08, 2006
Suen, sha na u get this site? i will blame u 4 letting such a post here, u dont have to post any tom and jack shit here 4 us to read, dude u need to go suck ur mama breast again so dat u go get sense and know the level wan we dey 4 this world now, na ppl like u dey give us africans bad names, why u no call the white man to come rule ur papa house or ur own house
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 5:56am On Nov 08, 2006
People, he said we fools shocked can't even counter his argument, so let us do that. . .

shango:

What Nigeria Needs Is An European Leader To Fix Our Country

fact is under British rule the country had an exchange rate that was greater than the dollar

Fact is under British rule we were using the Pound sterling, not the Naira.

the only thing generating money is the oil companies that pay us for our oil, all run by western corporations, we cannot even refine the greatest resource on the planet ourselves.

Ever heard of Nigerian Brewries, Globacom, UBA, GTB, Zenith Bank, Zinox, Flour Mills of Nigeria, Guardian Newspapers, This Day, EKO Hospitals, Benue Cement Company, Afprint, Dangote Group (have I named up to 10?)?

the only nation in sub saharan africa that ever developed nuclear weapons was South Africa, and that was due to the Afrikaans. Without the demolition of Apartheid South Africa could have been the only African world power thanks to its prior European leadership.

Since nuclear power is now a measure of development, we can add North Korea and Pakistan to the list of the nine most develpoed nations in the world and remove Germany and Japan.

Blacks are incapable of ruling themselves. We needed white Christain missionaries and conquestidors to bring us modern technology, government and religion as the modern world knows it today. What makes us think the monkeys of yesteryear can suddenly rise to the status of our prior masters in all avenues of life if we couldnt even do so on our own all these centuries.

You seem to not have heard of the great empires of Ghana, Mali, Shongai, Benin, Kanemi-Bornu, Sokoto, Oyo, Asante, to name just a few which were located in West Africa. Or do you want me to name some successful empires from East and South Africa?
Religion? Islam was already thriving in parts of Africa by the time those white men came this way. And if memory serves me correctly, your great great grandfather was worshiping something before the white men you so love came this way.
Also if memory serves me correct, the cradle of civilization was not in Europe but in Egypt. Incase you've forgotten, I recommend this experiment: take a dart, throw it at the nearest map of the world you can find, hopefully you'll hit Egypt. Then tell me where Egypt is, and once you can do that and decide to be silly and believe that the Pharoahs were white, send me an email so I will educate you in basic Egyptology.
For your information, the conquestidors were located in the Americas the last time I checked, but then maybe you can educate me on when Cortez and co touched Africa.

I mean while white colonists in the new world where fighting for independence from britain we where busy selling our kin to them. We openly invited colonisers to take over our lands with not so much as a fight raised. If we weren't colonised we would still be running half naked in the bushes. And yet you morons think one of us will lead us forward? Since our independence our country has been in a steady decline. Africans do not have what it takes to manage a city much less a country. The richest country in Africa is Nigeria, with the worlds greatest export, yet we are still third world, and countries like the Netherlands with no natural resources to speak of has a higher literacy rate than even the United States.

Have you ever heard of Botswana?

If we got a white leader, perhaps even one of the former south african leaders I bet the country would see a 180 turn in less than 5 years.

SAP for example. But since we have agreed that it is about pointing out examples, I have earlier pointed out Botswana as an example of a country run by blacks that is doing well. Last time I checked, there are also some black run countries in the Caribbean doing well such as the Caymans, the Bahamas and Guyana (?). However to balance the scale, we should name some countries run by white people who are not doing well. Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Belarus, do I go on? The people who wrecked Argentina's economy are black shey?

Since you have choice words for people who don't see things from your view point, I have one for you: idiot!
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by shango(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2006
some of you have made some good counterarguments, keep them coming

the fact is a huge chunk of western nations' civilians view Africa the way I portrayed it, if what I said is a total misconception or rubbish or bullshit then we need to be able to argue against such viewpoints with counter points and this should also help us in maybe adressing the root causes of the many issues plaguing alot of African nations.

if you ever heard of Stephen Colbert and what he does you should have realized what I was doing in this thread. Apparently only one person got it. grin
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by gbengaijot(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2006
Weirdooooooooooo, you are throwing in the towel?, because we all intimadate you.

<roll eyes> Dum$ass</rolleyes>
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Chxta(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2006
shango:

some of you have made some good counterarguments, keep them coming

the fact is a huge chunk of western nations' civilians view Africa the way I portrayed it, if what I said is a total misconception or rubbish or bullshit then we need to be able to argue against such viewpoints with counter points and this should also help us in maybe adressing the root causes of the many issues plaguing alot of African nations.

And it is your duty as an African to correct such misconceptions, because that is what they are

if you ever heard of Stephen Colbert and what he does you should have realized what I was doing in this thread. Apparently only one person got it. grin

What next? You'll claim to be John Stewart?
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Gettolove(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2006
For any one to have this thought in his mind, such person is a disappointment to the entire black race.

@reverened

There are  thousands of Nigerians who can fix our country but for one reason or the other, they will not be given the opportunity. Things are not working here because of the situation of the country, there are many things that have gone wrong and will take some time to be changed.

It is only a hypocrite that will tell me that Nigeria today is the same as Nigeria 5 years ago, the problem with many of us is that we comapare this innocent country with the UKs and the USs, and honestly there is a sharp contrast between Nigeria and these countries. I will suggest we compare our dare country with our counterparts here in Africa.

N.B.
       The duo of tony blair and george bush cannot fix a country like Nigeria in 5 years because Nigerians will still be in control of the country.This post to me is anti black and we should stop thinking of such mentality because it has likened us to monkeys who cannot think right.
        Someone should please tell me who can fix a country like IRAQ where law and order are in shambles
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Reverend(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2006
@gbengaijot

Very good words and very relevent points.

It is a sad fact with people of all races that when they have a problem with the way they live they never look at themselves!

They always point the finger at others first without checking if their own actions are causing the problems!

It is called the easy way out!

Example:

I am lazy and dishonest and sit in a Lagos internet cafe the whole day sending 419 scam emails. I drop my litter in the streets, spit in the streets and beat my girlfriend.

Why?

The West caused me to do these things. The Slave traders from 200 years ago caused me to be like this!

Get a life people and take responsibility for your actions and try and make a better World. Stop trying to find people to blame for your own lack of ability angry
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by kimba(m): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2006
@Sango

Have all the European Leaders fixed their countries?

And I wonder why some people still get stuck with this black and white thing. Tell me, is Sango white or black? im not talking about your nic, but Sango itself,
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by nilla(f): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2006
Nigeria is not a thing to be fixed smiley
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Odeku(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2006
Abeg be careful oh people still dey worship sango in IFE and ONDO, i think the man na authentic African
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by BigB11(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2006
Ridiculous topic.

We can solve our own problem.

I remember when OBJ brought those European investigators to investigate Funso Williams murder; Could you please tell me the out come of that scenario? Big ZERO

We need to start believing in ourselves and draw away from that slavery mentality. The oyinbos have their own problems, let them stay in their countries while we solve our selves over here.

We can do it better, trust me.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by shockreaction(m): 6:54am On Nov 09, 2006
Hahahahahehehe.

I have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand, I'm pretty much neutral. But let's just keep this in mind. Most of the people going against and insulting the OP are most probably resident in countries ruled by white men. Just consider this for a bit. What does this say about them? Anyone with good reasoning abilities should be able to get my point here.

Okay, I'm done.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by paddylo1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2006
This fool that has not stepped out of the country is the one making these foolish statements, let me give u a refresh dose of european history, idiot
1.Europeans started world war 1 and 2, killing over 1billion people in the process mostly in europe, europe in case u dont know is one big graveyard,

2. Germans, those lovely europeans u adore so much, gassed, 6 million people and then burnt thier body in incinerators, why, oh well they didnt have blonde hair and blue eyes, but they were white though funny aint it, and this didnt happen 200yrs ago, it happened in 1945, just 60yrs ago, think fool,

3.europeans came to south africa, stole the land and relegated the black africans to extreme poverty, in south africa, if u were black u could not own a business, have a phone, u could not enter the city without pass, can u imagine living in the bushes outside lagos and not being allowed into lagos unless u had a pass, what a mess,

4.let me tell u something that will break your heart, one of my female friends here in the states her parents are from ireland, they went to south africa sometime in the 90's, maybe 1992, during apartheid, they were riding in a taxi driven by a black man, he was driving them into the city, when they hit exteme go-slow, or hold up, the white guy driving behind them started horning for him to move out of the way, since the black guy had no where to go, since they were stuck in traffic the white guy came out of the car went to the black taxis window drew a gun and blew his brains off, he didnt know he had 2 passengers in the back seat, my friends mum fainted on the spot and they had to return to ireland immediately, that is the bullshit you wish on Nigeria,

5.do u know the average nigerian is more enterprenual and business savy than the average south african black, and probably has more real wealth,

6. In russia and eastern europe being black is a licence to be attacked and discriminated against, yet Nigerias economy is much better than most in those regions, of europe,

7. During last years world cup in germany, the German govt caused an uproar when it advised visiting fans from other countries who are dark skinned to avoid some regions of the country or they would not get out alive from those areas, this is happening in so called progressive europe in 2006,

8.i do not need to mention the endless race riots in the u.k, between all ethnic groups and the majority whites,

9, My people i am a Nigerian living in the U.S and you cannot appreciate how unique and beautiful it is to be black, have a distinct culture and language, and just know u are special because you do not think like the people u see all around you, i hope people get a chance to leave Nigeria for a while and see what a mess the outside world is, keep your head up my right thinking Nigerians, you know what u are worth, Peace.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by paddylo1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2006
@ shockreaction,

Hey shockreaction, you really don't have a point, don't white people live in africa and all parts of the world and make money over there, so whats the big deal, as for me i live in a country built up by the sweat and tears of my ancestors and forefathers, the, U.S, and me and the 50million blacks here own this country as much as anybody, else, and i refuse to reside in any other so called white country, when i am ready i will be heading back to Nigeria to relax and live the rest of my life, f**K europe, i will never live over there, am out.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by superman(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2006
some ppl needed to be taken to the outside planet for good! na waoo !

some ppl are still waiting for the white man! damn something will never change!

we are out
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by manakins: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2006
Where is your self confidence.
How come u still have a mentality of thinking the white
man is better than u.
I would just conclude that u have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Lets continue with our mistakes one day it would be
UHURU.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by lotanna(m): 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2006
please wat ever ur name is dont say wat u dont know. I'm sure u are one of those roadside polithinkers, you discussed politics based on wat you are told and the facts on ground. Please next time you wonna rise an issue seek for wisdom like solomon, guess u strike me like somebody with a little IQ. please learn wat Neo-colonilazation,Imperialism, and the missionaries work hand in hand with thier goverment than u can talk. and how many civil wars america fought and thier age. and y 4th july is special to them. mumu
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by chx: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2006
The problem in Nigeria was initiated by the Europeans, but propagated and grown by our dubious leaders. I strongly believe that we ourselves (Nigerians) can solve our problems. And the starting point for solving our problems is telling ourselves the truth:

1. What mistakes did our past leaders make that brought us to this point?
2. What are our current leaders doing to combat this problem?
3. If our leaders are not ready to do the right thing, are we ready to tell them the truth?
4. Are we ready to vote the right person into power,

, the list continues to grow. We really don't need any European nor any other foreigner to hlep us solve the Nigerian problems. We need ourselves.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by samorijack(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2006
i feel you shango ,my broda,the state of the black man is really pathetic
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Gomer: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2006
I think this topic should be removed from this forum
it is demolarizing and degrading
how can you even think of such?
i am boiling with rage
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by hbrednic: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2006
shango u made a good point,tell ur father to build a company in your forefathers land and bring me in as the president.i swear i will make your sister my secretary,your father can relax as the gateman,your mum happy as the cleaner.i bet we will share the dividents of the company 50-50.

i wonder if you have ever been to any of the townships in south africa(alexanderia for eg)and see how blacks were living under the white apathied,you will never ever mention the white man to rule u.blacks are coming up now through black empowerment been carried on by president mbeki(good example of a black leader).if you were a black south africa,you should have been goned down by now cos you are a big disgrace to all there freeedom fighters.

emeka onyaoku ruled the comowealth for many years,our rilwanu lukman ruled opec and united nations is still under kofi anna.few eg.we have men of honour,but will they be giving the opportunity is another question.with your lack of trust in yourself i wonder how you manage to sit in front of a comp.be positive,africa will rise when the time comes,remenber rome was not built in a day.look china,india and vietnam they are now talk of the town.
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Reverend(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2006
Gomer:

I think this topic should be removed from this forum
it is demolarizing and degrading
how can you even think of such?
i am boiling with rage

Reality is some times hard to swallow and accept!

samorijack:

i feel you shango ,my brother,the state of the black man is really pathetic

You said it!

paddy_lo:

@ shockreaction,

i refuse to reside in any other so called white country, when i am ready i will be heading back to Nigeria to relax and live the rest of my life, f**K europe, i will never live over there, am out.

Nice to see you reside in Philadelphia :-) Why dont you move back to Nigeria Immediately?

kimba:

@Sango

Have all the European Leaders fixed their countries?

And I wonder why some people still get stuck with this black and white thing. Tell me, is Sango white or black? im not talking about your nic, but Sango itself,

Fixed or not, hundreds of thousands of Africans head for Europe each year, They must do something right! Maybe it does not need fixing?

superman:

some people needed to be taken to the outside planet for good! na waoo !

some people are still waiting for the white man! damn something will never change!

we are out

You have to make your own way in life. Dont wait for anybody, BLACK OR WHITE. You will only be dissapointed!

Just do it!
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by Gomer: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2006
hbrednic:

shango u made a good point,tell your father to build a company in your forefathers land and bring me in as the president.i swear i will make your sister my secretary,your father can relax as the gateman,your mum happy as the cleaner.i bet we will share the dividents of the company 50-50.

i

You talking of s.a?
what about home, here, niaja? go to lagos, abuja, go to this supermarkets owned by bature's and see how they treat thier workers, and even black customers- i know cos i have been treated like that too whn its my money thats making them rich angry this ones are not even white, they are red then when the real white man comes in, then what?
we own niaja, na we get this place, na small small, we are getting there but it needs us to stand up and want to impact positively in this country.
enough bitching and pointing fingers and blaming government
who the hell is the government? you and me!
change starts from the inside and comes out on the outside
you've got to believe in your country, if you dont then dont beef this place.
things are not perfect, which place is perfect?
in the countries where things are happening that you guys like to compare nigeria to, its people who make things happen, its people who increase the economy with thier creative thinking, its people who dont have two heads but one like you and me, human beings not animals- except if you dont fall into the category of "people" then you can say all the b******t you want to say or lipsrsealed
am proudly nigerian, all the way!
Re: We Need A European Leader To Fix Nigeria? by shockreaction(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2006
@paddy_lo:
Are you a Nigerian? If this is the case,
Dude, I hate to break this to you, but, you have no right to claim that you own the US. The sweat of your ancestors and forefathers? Bloody hell! You're claiming someone else's bloodline,
If you're not Nigerian, ignore the previous statement.

Anyway, my point is this, if you are currently residing anywhere in Europe, surely, you're under the rule of an European leader. And this logic can be proven wrong? Nah, don't think so. And yet, you're coming on here hurling insults at the OP. Who ends up being the bigger fool?

Quit bitching already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3-day Ultimatum To Abandoned Vehicles’ Owners In Lagos / Businessday Poll Reveals Asue Ighodalo Leading In Edo Governorship Race / Happy Democracy Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.