Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Virgins Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins Only (6258 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Virgins Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins Only by brandydaniells(m): 8:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Yes or no answer Can u call a person that only masturbateS a VIRGIN
Re: Virgins Only by falconey(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2016
grin
guys- no!
girls - as long as the hymen is intact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't know !
Re: Virgins Only by brandydaniells(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2016
lady2lady:
I don't know !
Do u masturbate
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

Do u masturbate
nope

1 Like

Re: Virgins Only by brandydaniells(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2016
falconey:
grin

guys- no!

girls - as long as the hymen is intact
A1 FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2016
There are diverse definitions and views of virginity. It is a complex subject matter that raises arguments when discussed.

Virginity to some: The hymen remains contact irrespective of other sexual activities so far there isn't penetration.

While to others: Total abstinence from any form of sexual activities. I go with the latter.!
You can only be a Virgin if you are emotionally, psychologically and physically too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Only by brandydaniells(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
lady2lady:
nope

Thank God

Anytime konji DE chop u... Call me asap... Don't waste ur energy on masturbation
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

Thank God

Anytime konji DE chop u... Call me asap... Don't waste ur energy on masturbation
alright
Re: Virgins Only by brandydaniells(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
There are diverse definitions and views of virginity. It is a complex subject matter that raises arguments when discussed.

Virginity to some: The hymen remains contact irrespective of other sexual activities so far there isn't penetration.

While to others: Total abstinence from any form of sexual activities. I go with the latter.!
You can only be a Virgin if you are emotionally, psychologically and physically too smiley

Are u trying to spoil market for boys ni
Re: Virgins Only by Fidelismaria: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
who virginity epp?
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

Are u trying to spoil market for boys ni
Just stating a fact smiley
Re: Virgins Only by brandydaniells(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:
who virginity epp?
Will u marry a disvirgined girl
Re: Virgins Only by brandydaniells(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
Just stating a fact smiley

So which one are you among them
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

So which one are you among them
Thread isn't about 'getting to know Alondra' smiley
Re: Virgins Only by Monalisa185(f): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2016
since it's for virgins only, lemme kuku come and go and kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Virgins Only by Monalisa185(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Only by falconey(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:

fallacy! first the bolden are difficult to control, the feelings and thoughts, there is no vindication to backup the act since they are covert actions.

the physical is the major player, its consensual because you control your body unlike the other two. as far as I'm concern factual disposition is the criterion any other is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Virgins Only by Fidelismaria: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
brandydaniells:

virginity doesnt guaranty good behaviour

1 Like

Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
falconey:

fallacy! first the bolden are difficult to control, the feelings and thoughts, there is no vindication to backup the act since they are covert actions.

the physical is the major player, its consensual because you control your body unlike the other two. as far as I'm concern factual disposition is the criterion any other is irrelevant.
You need to broaden your scope of knowledge before raising arguments especially if you want to be offensive with it smiley

Are you saying the celibate haven't been able to control emotions and their mind before the finally achieved the quest.

The mind controls the body sir. If a Virgin thinks about sex too much then there is a high tendency of her going for it smiley .

1 Like

Re: Virgins Only by Dan42(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
This virgin thing is just overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Virgins Only by falconey(m): 9:12am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
You need to broaden your scope of knowledge before raising arguments especially if you want to be offensive with it smiley

Are you saying the celibate haven't been able to control emotions and their mind before the finally achieved the quest.

The mind controls the body sir. If a Virgin thinks about sex too much then there is a high tendency of her going for it smiley .

naah it is you who should be decisive, comprehensive and precise about your concept.
read your initial and compare to this.
Re: Virgins Only by MadJay: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2016
Not on my watch
you look sweet at dp
do you play basketball?
Monalisa185:
since it's for virgins only, lemme kuku come and go and kill myself
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2016
falconey:

naah it is you who should be decisive, comprehensive and precise about your concept.
read your initial and compare to this.
Falconey... The nigga who always wants to have the last say. Losing an argument to a lady is like having his dick chopped off. He won't let that happen.. cheesy

You could have asked me in simple questions what I meant by being emotionally and psychologically virgin smiley

My reply was an extensive explanation of my first commentsmiley
Re: Virgins Only by falconey(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
Falconey... The nigga who always wants to have the last say. Losing an argument to a lady is like having his dick chopped off. He won't let that happen.. cheesy

You could have asked me in simple questions what I meant by being emotionally and psychologically virgin smiley

My reply was an extensive explanation of my first commentsmiley

not just females to any one. it's not even an argument in this case, you emphasize on emotional, psychological and physical and I was saying the first two are irrelevant.
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2016
falconey:

not just females to any one. it's not even an argument in this case, you emphasize on emotional, psychological and physical and I was saying the first two are irrelevant.
I hope you understand better now smiley
Re: Virgins Only by falconey(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
I hope you understand better now smiley

I was hoping you do, I understood yours.
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2016
falconey:

I was hoping you do, I understood yours.
Fair enoughsmiley
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:

See you, virgin in Naija is the former o. Once your hymen remains contact ! You are a virgin. You can even be given a Mouth Action sef. It doesn't matter.
Re: Virgins Only by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
truthsayer007:

See you, virgin in Naija is the former o. Once your hymen remains contact ! You are a virgin. You can even be given a Mouth Action sef. It doesn't matter.
Difference in perceptionsmiley
Re: Virgins Only by Monalisa185(f): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2016
MadJay:
Not on my watch
you look sweet at dp
do you play basketball?

what's"you look sweet"?

Baskeball × volleyball √
Re: Virgins Only by MadJay: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

what's"you look sweet"?

Baskeball × volleyball √

I mean you pretty

Come join tha Blues the winning team

Man U = Calamity
They either give you hypertension or take you to the intensive care unit of a hospital

Its never to late to Join

Chelsea FC

Merry Xmas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family / Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.