Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,038 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (64002 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by loomer: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
If them like make dem hire their entire village na them sabi. Soldier go sodier come.

One day our turn go reach

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by pheesayor(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice one Saharareporters. Later wailers will say SR is APC mouthpiece and not to be trusted but they will gladly feast on this one by the same HR.
Hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by tpiar: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na today?

The Olowoniyi there, is that Olowoniyi (this is a rich person) or Olowoniyi (rich people have prestige/honour)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by rita25(f): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
BUHARI IS NOT CORRUPT I HEAR IDIOTS SAY..................ALL THOSE SHOUTING SAI BUHARI WHERE UNA DEY? HW MARKET? HOPE U ALL ARE ENJOYING CHANGE? grin

6 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Only one IPOB member was given a slot. Na wa o,Nnamdi Kanu must hear this

Person dey bear carpenter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by mynd1(f): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's nothing new joor. undecided

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by maupe: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
If they are qualified for the positions they eventually occupied, then there is no issue. Except, due process was negated, the CBN have no case to answer. In institutions, like the IMF, World bank, and so, political references are very influential, and that is the ugly truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
I pray this change is real because that is only hope I have in this Nation if not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,, ,,
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by jay2pee(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Make I no just talk my mind. It's not been long I recovered from ban

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by calibarjp(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
So Osinbajo and the Westerners are not considered in this quota. Federal character my A*s. It's high time we face reality with things happening btw North and South. angry

4 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
Buhari is only fulfilling his promise of employing more Nigerians grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nicerichard05: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=15pt]IF ALL THEY DO IS EMPLOYING THEIR CHILDREN AND RELATIVES, THEY SHOULD BE READY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO JOB WHEN THEY BEGIN TO REPLY THEM WITH WHAT EVER MEANS POSSIBLE. I WILL ALWAYS SAY IT THAT GOODLUCK DID THE BEST THING BY ALLOWING BUHARI TO TAKE OVER, NOW THAT BUHARI IS THERE WE SHOULD WAIT AND SEE HOW THING WILL GRADUALLY UNFOLD[/size]

6 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by deskossy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Doomed nation

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Dee60: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
One came and promised FRESH AIR and gave us PUTRID air instead.

Here they come again promising change and offering CHAINS!

Wither Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Elerineye01(m): 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Olugbala gbami.... make dem continue... Olorun a kuku tunpin...

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by EgusiSoup: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

It's a shame things like this still happen in Nigeria. How will children of people without political influence ever make it to the top when our recruitment policy doesn't allow for equity, merit and competition? I hope PMB will do something about this illegal and unfair recruitment practices in most federal government agencies.

Was the dullard fair when he was making his appointments? I think your case is irredeemable sad

7 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Stanbeto: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
I love 9ja, who you know?
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by danmasani101: 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

It's a shame things like this still happen in Nigeria. How will children of people without political influence ever make it to the top when our recruitment policy doesn't allow for equity, merit and competition? I hope PMB will do something about this illegal and unfair recruitment practices in most federal government agencies.

You are so dumb not to know that there can't be recruitment in CBN without the president's knowledge.

Am sure you didn't also see the president's nephew among the list

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nepapole(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=ajebuter post=43789848]Majorly northern names and appointees

'Fewerly' southern names and appointees

Meaning northerners are more educated and qualified shebi

And you call it one Nigeria

Kon tee nu

'fewerly'.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by 93RD(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's not a new practice.. all Govt offices are filles with shady employment.. I guess this one came to light because someone is unhappy or have been sidelined.. still on still Nigeria and corruption is inseparable even the self acclaimed saints shouting change

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
this is totally unacceptable. emefulele your days are numbered cos you decided to be part of the wayo cbn has been playing on ngerians since 33bc

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by 93RD(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's not a new practice.. all Govt offices are filled with shady employment.. I guess this one came to light because someone is unhappy or have been sidelined.. still on still Nigeria and corruption is inseparable even the self acclaimed saints shouting change

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Taeewo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ffg
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by rileyy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
This isn't news abeg, it happened in the past & still will in the nearest future. Beside its just 91 positions, you can't expect em to place adverts for such to speed up the process. A slot each isn't much for the said names so SR can go licj monkey ass for all I care. I still believe in this administartion & to those appointed I pray it meets all your need & that you live long to reap whatever you deserve. Very soon I'll be here to share my success story too, to others like me who we waiting on the Lord, our prayers has answered & we'll receive good news very soon in sha Allah

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by tinkinjow: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Una dey see am?
When they want to do it federal xter hide for bush?
Unbelievable...jeez!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Bibors(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Padi padi government.
One Christian and one moslem
Any where the Christian dey rain Na best friend to Bishop Na em be director.
Any where the Moslems dem dey reign Na Senior Alhaji Na em be Director.
Animals in human skin putting on ties and wearing Agbada.
You are probing immigration fraud and u are doing the same thing. Will EFCC ever probe this government when they leave power?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by kelvinatkins(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
no hope for someone who doesn't know someone that know someone at the top.
except grace of Gods and what you have upstairs
most of the recruitment in most of all the top companies are done in house after the ogas must have selected juicy post.
imagine a graduate without connection and nothing upstairs. that pesin own don be
One thing that is very essential in life of any succesful individual is HARDWORING.
I think most youth need to have a rethink, do i need to remind you olamide, wizkid, lil kesh nd co re also working hard as well.
there was a country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
The way my abokki friends spend money in school ehn..only God knows

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Laredojohn(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Moles in the presidency how did these names get to the public, nothing is secretive in Nigeria, dnt do it is the Medicine of not letting it known .......

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Corruption right under Mr Integrity's nose, i will like to see what Buhari does about this

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by iokpebholo: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
I know some ppl wil either blame PDP or simply call me I wailer but I don't realy care.my fridge is like an oven cos I hv nt seen light for d past six days.i spent almost two hours today at d filling station buying fuel at #180 per litre,getting forex for my business is definitely a no go area.tell me is it my fault to come from d same country with Bubu and his team?

8 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pangea:
grin
Today!
I totally give up on this change!
Buhari and his gang of 40 thieves are not the saviour!

We need to start looking elsewhere!

Nigeria, emefiele is trying to save his job and u are blaming Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.