Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (64005 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

It's a shame things like this still happen in Nigeria. How will children of people without political influence ever make it to the top when our recruitment policy doesn't allow for equity, merit and competition? I hope PMB will do something about this illegal and unfair recruitment practices in most federal government agencies.

Which Buhari will do something about anything? As if he wasnt aware and consented for the secret recruitments? And the fools are shouting 'change' and still believe Buhari has anything good to offer the nation. Keep deceiving yourselves!!!

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by luckylucky: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
President Buhari and his deceit party should just cover their eyes with shame. Since eve of this administration there is neither jobs creation nor youths empowerment, all we are seeing is given jobs to relatives and families. APC Party is a scam!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.
And on who's instructions was Godwin Emefiele acting on?.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
sabimbola:
I pray this change is real because that is only hope I have in this Nation if not ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,, ,,

So you still hopeful in 'change'? When shall you wake up to realize there is no change anywhere?

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
rileyy:
This isn't news abeg, it happened in the past & still will in the nearest future. Beside its just 91 positions, you can't expect em to place adverts for such to speed up the process. A slot each isn't much for the said names so SR can go licj monkey ass for all I care. I still believe in this administartion & to those appointed I pray it meets all your need & that you live long to reap whatever you deserve. Very soon I'll be here to share my success story too, to others like me who we waiting on the Lord, our prayers has answered & we'll receive good news very soon in sha Allah

So you are even jobless at the moment and you still appraise the shady recruitment? If all those jobs are secretly alloted to sons and daughters of political elites, which other one(s) do you still praying and hoping on to get someday?
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by luckylucky: 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chai! This party is a scam, APC party is chatting chains innocent citizens are busy saying change. It is obvious that we've been deceived.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Ghost01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
CBN, FCS, FIRS, FRSC, NSCDC, NIS, Customs, The Military ... mention them, the rot is everywhere! And If I believed that the Buhari administration was going to rightly address the issue, I don't anymore. With the perpetuation of the same unjust system, this country ain't going nowhere.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
pheesayor:
Nice one Saharareporters. Later wailers will say SR is APC mouthpiece and not to be trusted but they will gladly feast on this one by the same HR.
Hypocrites

Why isn't your name there? After all your "Sai Buhari" chantings

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by billyG(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
So what do u wnt us to do jump into d lagoon?na today nyash dey back.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by otokx(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
The wailers should not wail because they did even worse things.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by DauraDullard0(m): 10:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:
The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.
Will you shut up! Buhari gave him a list and he has no option than to obey. How many Igbo names did you see on that list? Emefiele is now the scapegoat for Buhari's atrocities.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Abeyjide: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
so, people still trust sahara reporter. Now i know any news from sahara reporter not favouring PDP,they term it lies but the moment sahara expose the present administration,we all believe it. We are jokers. Let all of us unite and codemn whosoever is corrupt in this nigeria.lets stop being sentimental.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Montaque(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The problem with some of you is that you are always emotional when viewing critical issues. There is a reason why the CBN governor cannot be removed and there is a reason why CBN as an institution is independent of presidential control. The CBN governor has the needed legal backing to do things correctly and resist any attempt at interfering with his job. If anything is wrong with the recruitment, the governor should be solely held responsible.

When we are serious about making things work in Nigeria, we will apportion blame pragmatically and not based on tribal sentiments and emotions.
I heard when their was rumor that the governor may be sacked. Later it died down. Don't u think that post is not independent as the law would have it?
Asides, those appointed are related to the political elites, it couldn't have happened without their being complicite. We are not yet ready to fight corruption

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by MCRUEMUS: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
nitt:
what's new?

they r known as the privileged 1%

and

the remaining are referred to as the sheepish 99%

All animals are not mates.
SO NO ONE SHOULD BE ACCUSED OF CORUPTION AGAIN. WE ARE JUST DECEIVING OURSELVES IN JUNGLE CALL A COUNTRY. NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by bishopsele84: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
There was indeed a country.I laugh all the zombies who believes in buhari's gospel of change . There was indeed a country
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by LexxieleE(m): 12:29am On Mar 16, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
I smell war if des nonsense persist

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2016
I think a civil war will end all this biases and nepotism, Europeans fought for years before they attained the height they are now.Revolution is the total flush from capitalist thongs and fangs, sadly went through all the comments, no one is clamouring for that just yet, so this people will continue to oppress you and your 4th generations will curse you for doing nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2016
seunmsg:

are you scared to blame buhari? Shei guring gej regime u guys blame him for everything. I blame buhari for this

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by SimonN(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2016
i weep for my country Nigeria. soonest what is happening in iraq will be so minor comared to what will be happening in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nortcentrallord(m): 1:10am On Mar 16, 2016
How come Omenka and Ngenekwu's names are not in that list? This is corruption oh.

Corruption is not only when you steal public funds, it's also when when you deprive people of applying for a cbn job but go ahead to give such jobs to children of political allies thus preventing "federal character"

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nortcentrallord(m): 1:14am On Mar 16, 2016
kelechi50:
It's not a new thing,been happening since 1960 that's what I call animal farm we are not equal

I thought this is suppose to be a government of "change"

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by poseidon12: 1:18am On Mar 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Can this be described as nepotism?

Of course.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by blazer234: 1:54am On Mar 16, 2016
daniska3yaro:
Nawa oo,this not a new story nw,everybody wans to include his or her own child on juice jobs in fg.

Na turn by turn.

But they told is there would be change now. So, is this the promised change? How are they different from PDP?.......or were they actually chanting CHAIN, but we heard CHANGE?
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by samjadinero(m): 5:25am On Mar 16, 2016
They tell us to start a business, learn a vocational skill while they fix their wards. Smh.
I benefit nothing being a Nigerian.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by dukecharles(m): 5:26am On Mar 16, 2016
seunmsg:

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Be guided...
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by drey076(m): 6:06am On Mar 16, 2016
This is not happening for the first time.

God dey
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by elfico(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2016
kelechi50:
It's not a new thing,been happening since 1960 that's what I call animal farm we are not equal
We actually all equal, but some are more equal than others. Lolz

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Newmanluckyman(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2016
adconline:

And Delta-Igbo-sounding who comes from S/S serves at the discretion of GMB, a core northern and divisive and sectional leader.. So Emefiele can turn down a request from GMB and his cronies??
If he based his selection on nepotism/sectionalism, he could have chosen folks from Zenith Bank and Delta state
... For the avoidance of doubt any appointment or selection made in any govt parastatals or agency MUST be approved by the relevant minister in charge of that ministry were the parastatals or agency belongs. A Head of an agency or parastatals cannot UNILATERALLY commenced and end a selection process solely on his desk.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by otokx(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... For the avoidance of doubt any appointment or selection made in any govt parastatals or agency MUST be approved by the relevant minister in charge of that ministry were the parastatals or agency belongs. A Head of an agency or parastatals cannot UNILATERALLY commenced and end a selection process solely on his desk.

CBN Governor is under no ministry and is the 37th governor in Nigeria - a very powerful position, controlling billions of naira and answerable only to the President.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2016
otokx:

CBN Governor is under no ministry and is the 37th governor in Nigeria - a very powerful position, controlling billions of naira and answerable only to the President.
... So CBN is no longer under the supervision of the ministry of finance? Pls Kindly make a research and update urself, ASAP.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by nitt: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
SO NO ONE SHOULD BE ACCUSED OF CORUPTION AGAIN. WE ARE JUST DECEIVING OURSELVES IN JUNGLE CALL A COUNTRY. NONSENSE

Google this: "Sarcasm"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.