Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters (64004 Views)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Arase, Others Bungled Bola Ige’s Murder Trial – Son / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by tefund(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=43790020]What has Nigeria & Nigerians done to deserve Buhary[/This is not about buari it has been the norms in nigeria since 1960
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by NaMe4: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
duality:
I dont expect buhari to address this. It's part of the plan. They'll fix their persons into strategic positions fire the existing ones and employ a few of the remaining APC apologist into civilian JTF or LASTMA kind of jobs give them uniforms and go to the media to tell them that they've created 10 million jobs.

Nawah!!!!! so your mean an average guy from the streets can't aspire and get such jobs?

LOL
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by NaMe4: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
danmasani101:

I can see you are really trying to just your pay per post. Same people paying you peanuts to defend them on social media are giving their children employment in CBN.

According to you the president is not aware of this corrupt CBN recruitment & also not aware that is nephew was recruited.

Wanna yaro allah ya sauke

It's really pathetic indeed!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Purej: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
CBN denied job advert in September 2015 and this irregular employment was carried out in the same month and year. Below is the disclaimer from CBN

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by TCF1980(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
I think instead of condemnation, this government should be applauded. Since 1999, budget year in and out has been going through padding with the legislators taking their cuts but this administration blew the whistle. Remember, the directors of parastatals that effected the padding are not appointed by this administration.

In the year 2012, NNPC advertised for positions. 60% of my departmental colleagues (oil servicing firm) in Port Harcourt applied, took the aptitude test and interviews up to Abuja and it amounted to nothing. The Okirikas in the company that neither applied nor participated in the exercise were handed forms to fill and are offered employments courtesy of Mama Peace (Dame Patience Jonathan).

In 2000, I was at Kaduna Refining & Petrochemical coy, a subsdiary of NNPC when recruitment of engineers were conducted, majority of the engineers posted to the plants were from Hajia Titi Abubakar.

macaranta:
APC is the best government ever....I'm glad zombies voted them.
Hypocrisy is where you see nothing wrong with this but fault the NIS recruitment.

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by phlemzy: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is one of the reason I like Sahara reporter. What our regular media find difficult to do, they would do. CBN has been compromised for about a decade now. If you are not coming from the presidency, Senator, Reps, Big Politicians,ministers, Governor, CBN deputy governors, nothing for you. They have made it an in house thing. Nepotism has ruined that bank so badly.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by free13: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chanji. ... ... . grin
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by freshawag: 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.
he is not an Igbo man. He is a deltan. I didn't see the name of the daughter of his state governor ( okowa) who got married recently and we saw the CBN goevernor working as an usher there. She was also employed by emiefele.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
looks like they will change the name of this country to Northern Republic of Nigeria.......
so if u no be ab**ki notin for uuu
Dear Lord please come to our rescue.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by TCF1980(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where were you expecting the forex to come from? Before crude price nose-dived, all oil producing nations were saving to cussion this effect but Nigeria under last administration yielded to Rotimi Amaechi, Oshiomole and Akpabio's cry and depleted excess crude account and sovereign wealth fund. Does other countries operate Bureau D Change? When I was growing up, it was Travellers Cheque thate issued by the banks. Let me not go much... The problems we are facing today were coated like cosmetics by past administrations...
iokpebholo:
I know some ppl wil either blame PDP or simply call me I wailer but I don't realy care.my fridge is like an oven cos I hv nt seen light for d past six days.i spent almost two hours today at d filling station buying fuel at #180 per litre,getting forex for my business is definitely a no go area.tell me is it my fault to come from d same country with Bubu and his team?

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by MartialArt2(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

The secret recruitment was done by an Igbo man named Godwin Emefiele. We should learn to apportion blame to the real culprit.
Are u claiming that he conducted the recruitment without buhari's consent. Its like, u are tribally sentimental or ur IQ is too low?

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by freshawag: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Why are u guys shelving the blame off from emiefele and putting it on buhari. I am an insider but don't force me to disclose my udentity .. The truth is that the governor is the one trying to woo supports from this politicians bumy asking them if they have anybody he can employ. He has been consulting far and wide in order to save his job. Mind u, he is a PDP member. I will not completely absolve him from being influenced and/or compelled by people at the top but what I mean is that he has a greater share of the blame.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by phlemzy: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Emefiele should be summon to come and explain to entire Nigerians what particular criteria were used in selecting these set of people leaving millions of qualified Nigerians out.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
MartialArt2:
Are u claiming that he conducted the recruitment without buhari's consent. Its like, u are tribally sentimental or ur IQ is too low?

Some of you are so silly and ignorant that I feel irritated anytime I read the rubbish you spew online. Get yourself educated on how government actually works and see how it's different from how you think it works. We have over 1000 federal government agencies and you think they all have to seek the consent of the president anytime they want to employ? Seriously, What's wrong with you people's brain? You think the president is that jobless?

FYI, the CBN governor doesn't need the approval or consent of the president to employ anybody. The 2007 CBN act is available online, download it and read up the legal procedures of how recruitment into the bank is carried out.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by gbz123: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
I did support APC during the last election on the premise that things like this will never be heard of in this country. Honestly i am disappointed by this news. Emefiele, the CBN governor, who is a product of the last corrupt government should be sack immediately. New CBN governor should reverse all recruitment done in the last one year that fell short of the normal standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by solpat(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
This government is a sham. Emefiele is a daft angry
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by iokpebholo: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
TCF1980:
Where were you expecting the forex to come from? Before crude price nose-dived, all oil producing nations were saving to cussion this effect but Nigeria under last administration yielded to Rotimi Amaechi, Oshiomole and Akpabio's cry and depleted excess crude account and sovereign wealth fund. Does other countries operate Bureau D Change? When I was growing up, it was Travellers Cheque thate issued by the banks. Let me not go much... The problems we are facing today were coated like cosmetics by past administrations...
tanx but APC as a party made it look as if all d problems we are experiencing were caused by Jonathan alone.Could remember vividly how d 2003 and 2007 elections were massively rigged by obj govt but today we all celebrate him as a saint and progressive.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Alwaystruth: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's people like you that allow and support evil to fester in our country in the name of blind support. You believes in the rubbish you reads in news papers and those unworkable theories that is better said than done. Who told you Emefile has right to employ workers and staff of C.B.N?. Anyway, that is topic for another day. My annoyance and anger is upon the Nigerian youths who have been pushed to the wall and their futures mortgaged by these potbellied corrupt politicians. What SR has just revealed is the obvious and it happens in every aspect of the Nigerian economy. It happens in NNPC, in all the ministries and Parastatals in Nigeria,it happens in police,army,navy,immigration,customs and every govt establishment in this country. In a saner country,this revelation alone is enough to nail both Emefile and even the presidency. Imagine a government official said that those that complained about hardship in Nigeria are PDP followers and members. Wasn't that height of stupidity and recklessness?. Do we have different markets for PDP members in this country and special market for APC members?. Until Nigerian masses understand that the battle is between the too very rich and influential politicians in Nigeria and very poor masses whose God given resources are being looted by these 1 percenters,there will be no real change to our lives. PMB is a colossal mistake and wrong political experiment by Nigerians. Gej was a total break from the grip of the ruling clicks and heartless conservatives but Nigerians erroneously returned Nigeria to the wicked hope crashers.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by unclejb2(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adva45:
Biafra you say?
With the present crop of your so-called Igbo leaders? I think I will rather pass. Thanks for the suggestion though.
these people you call leaders are not your leaders. U need to stand up for yourself in the struggle. Until your voice is heard, u will always come to nairaland to cry foul. U need to wake

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Ravenna: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
N'Lders sef, shey na your pikin dem suppose give, when they'v got jobless pikin too?!
How is possible to adorn another man's pikin booty with beads when one's daughter is having a big fine booty?!
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nothing spoil, life goes on. It is happening elsewhere. There is no illegality in it, because they are qualified for the job. Naija syndrome it is.
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by yaki84: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
HungerBAD:
What?

na dem go still say pdp ruled with impunity, dont knw what this is.
hungerbad u dey here dey defend dis people but them go carry ur work give person wey no need am. we r wailing so u esp will not die of hunger. buhari dont have any excuse to fail cos he has people like us that r criticising him early so he can correct d impending wrongs he might have committed. jonathan lacked this. his first 2yrs was just peaceful void of critics n negative attacks.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by KissCODE(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
nitt:

This backdates the Government of Buhari.

It's a negatively entrenched practice tjat has sadly flourished for decades.

It's not about Buhari nor politics, thanks.

everything rises and falls on leadership. All the bad things that happend during Jonathan‘s administration was attributed to him. Even most that happens now are still being attributed to him. Why when are you Buhari fans shielding him from blame and by so doing making him not to know his responsibilties as the president of this Nation.
He puts more interest on his media image & his travels more than governance & bringing devidend of democracy to the Nigerian people.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
centvin008:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3496832_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/15/nigeria%E2%80%99s-central-bank-illegally-hired-sons-daughters-and-relatives-former-vp-atiku-igp

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3496435_facebook20160315112102_png401b9810cad6852977b8ba709367ed09

Jesus!! This is not how government is run o. These pple are inviting fire.
The North has taken over CBN by force.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by yaki84: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

It's a shame things like this still happen in Nigeria. How will children of people without political influence ever make it to the top when our recruitment policy doesn't allow for equity, merit and competition? I hope PMB will do something about this illegal and unfair recruitment practices in most federal government agencies.

he cant do nothing sofar mamman daura is involve.
tell him to first condemn d agatu killings first n brought d culprits to book.

apc r doing worst what pdp never did.
impunity at its best.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by adconline(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

And Delta-Igbo-sounding who comes from S/S serves at the discretion of GMB, a core northern and divisive and sectional leader.. So Emefiele can turn down a request from GMB and his cronies??
If he based his selection on nepotism/sectionalism, he could have chosen folks from Zenith Bank and Delta state
Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Progress2468(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
seunmsg:

Firstly Mr. Godwin is Delta
Secondly, do u have to bring tribalism into this
Thirdly, and if you have to, how many s/s names do you see there
FOURTHLY, YOU CANT TELL ME GODWIN DID THIS WITHOUT BUHARI AND THE OTHER BENEFICIARIES KNOWING

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by philosopy: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please please please, enough of all this accusations and counter accusations.. This is the "Change" we have voted for. Zip it!
Get on with life.

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by blezynetym(f): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
APC CHANGE, what do you expect? Change

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by chidozieikeji2: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
These men stole our money for dia children now they are stealing few jobs available for d masses chai naija I just dey laugh everyday is for the thief one day is for d owner I just sitdown dey look because we have millions of disgruntled youths remember a stitch in time saves nine naija its better we make amend in time before its too late remember the frustration agression theory

1 Like

Re: CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
Northern/Nigerian Govt fraud! God will punish whoever says Buhari is fighting corruption!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.