Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

(pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. (17737 Views)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) / Am More Handsome Dan Most Bragging Nlders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

*coughs*
I hope it's not tuberculosis
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I hope it's not tuberculosis

Not at all.
I'm disease free. smiley

However the cough was me wondering why you're busy mentioning a (in your words) "cuter"guy than the one the op posted. You didn't even present yourself.

I had to wonder. Are you crushing on him or its just an innocent gay act?
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Dunexxx(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Not at all.
I'm disease free. smiley

However the cough was me wondering why you're busy mentioning a (in your words) "cuter"guy than the one the op posted. You didn't even present yourself.

lol. madam too much sense.
Dat Rex does somehow come across as a homo tho.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Dunexxx(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
The guy is handsome Op. no doubt.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Rexhenrex(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Not at all.
I'm disease free. smiley

lmao...I acknowledged an obvious fact am no match to 9jaboy na
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dunexxx:

unfortunately am no homo! am straight bro.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...I acknowledged an obvious fact am no match to 9jaboy na

But the person the Op posted beats your naijaboy.

And the body matters too. It's apparent you have a good body.
Build your confidence, you're a guy!
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by JohnieWalker(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
people lyk us wey fyn no dey make noise na...if yu check my profile wetin I go do yu

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

But the person the Op posted beats your naijaboy.

And the body matters too. It's apparent you have a good body.
Build your confidence, you're a guy!
Lol...I rest ma case ...av heard you ma'am
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dunexxx:

Lol. He has cleared that up. smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Lol...I rest ma case ...av heard you ma'am

smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by umehmj(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

You're okay looking. smiley

An honest 4/10.

lol...seriously? maybe i should open a thread asking you ladies what your definition of "handsome" is, cos to me, the face plays the least role. the body structure, height and how fresh the guy is is what i consider.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
**sniffzz**
average pupu claimin finest!
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Dunexxx(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
unfortunately am no homo! am straight bro.

hmm are u sure? wink
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Rexhenrex(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dunexxx:

hmm are u sure? wink
of course
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
umehmj:

lol...seriously? maybe i should open a thread asking you ladies what your definition of "handsome" is, cos to me, the face plays the least role. the body structure, height and how fresh the guy is is what i consider.

Your body isn't on display.

Actually, handsome is a combination of face and body.

And I honestly prefer inner beauty or in guys cases 'inner handsome ". I mean looks don't get me, personality is everything for me. smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by umehmj(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

And I honestly prefer inner beauty or in guys cases 'inner handsome ". I mean looks don't get me, personality is everything for me. smiley

now you are talking. It's all about personality
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Dunexxx(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Rexhenrex:
of course

ok if u say so. wink
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by olac21(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Majesticniyi:

Don't use such matters to joke o, abeg! My cousin has been missing in action for months now...we only praying he isn't dead so that's a sensitive joke to me. On a lighter note tho, I'd face even the devil with you beside me cheesy

Same here bro!this person na from december then hear last frm him!reliable info has it that he may have been killed.may God help us
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Badassniggga(m): 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

You're here shouting. Where is your pic?
Mtchewww
. there they are
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
Badassniggga:
. there they are

Hmmm. 5/10
And you don't look anything near "bad".
You look like a good boy. Hehe.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by x6blade(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Well you're good looking. I just wish you were taller. Eat more beans dear. smiley

5/10. smiley
5/10
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
x6blade:
5/10

What did you expect?
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Realone92(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol the op pix is no match for me" bragging "
"Dust my suit"
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Frozenovenreagan: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
you having girl problems? I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a "bish" ain't one grin

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by CrownV12(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sister loveu2 u sef post pic nah
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by slimthugchimee(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
u neva meet this guy

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by vanvickie(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
My_humble_picz

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by smileysmiley(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thiwalade you should consider the proposal from LoveU2 cause its clear that she is into you the way she is just creating "most finest" thread for you these days

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by ehixestgratias: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmm! I can't believe am doing this! Well I don't need anyone to rate the pic! Jst trying something i will naturally do even with a gun pointing to my head wink

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tho i think on average that the naija guy is more handsome than the naija girl beautiful...
As a guy, just wear good clothes, and keep your hair neat and that's all... But for the ladies... Hmmm.. Make i just quiet
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Personality ke?. Liar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - PRIZE GIVING THREAD

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.