Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

(pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. (17726 Views)

Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / Which One Is More Handsome? (photos) / Am More Handsome Dan Most Bragging Nlders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
smileysmiley:
Thiwalade you should consider the proposal from LoveU2 cause its clear that she is into you the way she is just creating "most finest" thread for you these days
lol! I wouldn't know.. wished she had a pic, I could've done the same for hers... if she likes me, I like her too.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thiwalade:

lol! I wouldn't know.. wished she had a pic, I could've done the same for hers... if she likes me, I like her too.
Bros calm down no go dey like your fellow guy o.. Before them burst your nyash 4 u grin
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Badassniggga(m): 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Hmmm. 5/10 And you don't look anything near "bad". You look like a good boy. Hehe.
5/10? na u took am ooo..
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
evegran:

Hahahaha. smiley
What u doing here cheesy
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thiwalade:

grin Howdy handsome wink

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
LuveU2:
What u doing here cheesy

My dear was just passing.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by xmileeasy: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2016
Uploading of pics everywhere, I no get mouth nor handsome face
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by MoneypassGod(m): 12:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Fine boy. If I had facial hair i would floor him hands down.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by cuterichbigdick(m): 3:31am On Mar 21, 2016
i haven't seen any one as cute i am
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
grin Howdy handsome wink
Hi dear, do u mind sending a personal message of your f.b name? smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
NakedSnake:

Bros calm down no go dey like your fellow guy o.. Before them burst your nyash 4 u grin
hehehe na babe now... I know how guys text. smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Majesticniyi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
olac21:

Same here bro!this person na from december then hear last frm him!reliable info has it that he may have been killed.may God help us

God bless our military!
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
Check me out!!!

1 Like

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by schumastic(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
And there goes your finest nairaland buddy.

You will agree with me wink

www.nairaland.com/thiwalade

this the thread i was talking about
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
schumastic:

this the thread i was talking about
So how did i sound like a man ?
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by schumastic(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
So how did i sound like a man ?

cus only them create such threads and if you doubt me check most similar threads
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
schumastic:

cus only them create such threads and if you doubt me check most similar threads
Well i broke the rule cheesy Does it look weird smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by schumastic(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
Well i broke the rule cheesy Does it look weird smiley

actually it is weird but I admire your courage
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
schumastic:

actually it is weird but I admire your courage
Thnk u o smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Soulz22(m): 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
LuveU2:
grin Howdy handsome wink

Seriously most of the guys aren't even cu let alone cute handsome, you guys are just creating thread and counter threads just to promote each other's market grin. Kudus
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Soulz22:

Seriously most of the guys aren't even cu let alone cute handsome, you guys are just creating thread and counter threads just to promote each other's market grin. Kudus
undecided Jealousy grin
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Soulz22(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
undecided Jealousy grin

I'm in a country where's the dream of every young Nigerian to come to tongue , so why should I be jealous of those kids you up as dafuq handsome ko fine ni

I'm just giving my 2 cents grin
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2016
Soulz22:

I'm in a country where's the dream of every young Nigerian to come to tongue , so why should I be jealous of those kids you up as dafuq handsome ko fine ni

I'm just giving my 2 cents grin
Oh i see. And which country could that be undecided

Most of them have changed DPs. If only you were here earlier smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2016

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
aww you cute but the pic is blurred smiley
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by Soulz22(m): 12:56am On Mar 22, 2016
LuveU2:
Oh i see. And which country could that be undecided

Most of them have changed DPs. If only you were here earlier smiley

My dear person wen fine "fine"
Every dp should be a hit back-to-back
I am in Canada, oh sweet maple land grin
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by LuveU2(f): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Soulz22:

My dear person wen fine "fine"
Every dp should be a hit back-to-back
I am in Canada, oh sweet maple land grin
Good! smiley

I dont envy you.
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by holyacid(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2016
You are beautiful and handsome in your own way, it's your opinion that matter

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by ClintonDal(m): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2016
ENIMONEY:
the big question is, Do you have money?
Biko help me and ask. Who fine boy don help??
Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by jweasley(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shy boy

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by jweasley(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Shy boi

Re: (pic)if You Are More Handsome Than This Nairalander, Upload Your Pic. by jweasley(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share A Experience Of A Female Friend Spending The Night With You / Women Must Be Submissive In A R/ship? Ladies Your Say? / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.