Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil (755 Views)

They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by mamagee3(f): 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hi all, this morning I asked my mother for a simple favor and she began yelling "For what" and then we got into an argument and she called me the manifestation of evil.

I am so upset right now.
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sadly she was right . sad sad

Senselessness is evil enough undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by ify2nyce(f): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
thanks for letting us know
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by immortalcrown(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Maybe she did evil things in the course of your conception and birth.
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by Maxi112: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
is obvious that ur mum is right..

everybody here is aware
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by duduade: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, this morning I asked my mother for a simple favor and she began yelling "For what" and then we got into an argument and she called me the manifestation of evil.

I am so upset right now.
are you a Nigerian or non Nigerian?
Why will you argue with your mother...? It's uncalled for
And you a female for that matter....
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
And Joblessness Too.
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by adegunwa4real(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Meaning...you're simply a product of premature ejaculation! cry
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by Blakjewelry(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
It's like you dey terrorize your mother well well
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by MissSlimbody(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
She forgot to add the manifestation of stupidity undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by evanscheck(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
It is true ooo, senselessness is equivalent to being evil. I think ur mum is correct
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by klenton(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
My dear ur mums loves u
Every mother is like dat once in a while
Am sure she doesn't mean it
Ur wonderfully made
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
After going through your posts, I concur
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by LegatusGlaber(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
Your mother was just being diplomatic; you will commit suicide if she tells you the truth
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by crismark(m): 12:30am On Mar 16, 2016
u re also a second hand fool
Re: My Mother Called Me The Manifestation Of Evil by flokii: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2016
mamagee3 post topics about you & ur boo na..

or are you still si****..

(1) (Reply)

Body Massage Home Services / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? / OMG!! See What A Father Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.