Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? (732 Views)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? Virgins, Jobs, True Love / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by teekay213(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
"Which of these is the hardest to find in nigeria and the world? 1) Virgins 2) Jobs 3) True Love
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by iceberylin(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dollars.. Ask FG

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by Michizzy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Money... undecided
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Don't know which is the hardest but am certain virgins are easy to find compared to job and true love...

Virgins are everywhere .. tongue Contact me if u need 1

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by Zambux(f): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Old story
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by naijaboiy: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dumb question.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by MUVA(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Contrary to what most people think, virgins are quite easy to find in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by teekay213(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Zambux:
Old story
it's a question not a story dumb fvck!
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Corruption

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by teekay213(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sempumping:
Don't know which is the hardest but am certain virgins are easy to find compared to job and true love...

pls if you are the one on that dp i don't need virgin anymore.
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
teekay213:
pls if you are the one on that dp i don't need virgin anymore.

cheesy that's 1 of the many virgins .....you are a lucky man
Re: Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sempumping:

lol, babe u now organize for virgins ooo but I feel virgins are still plenty and everywhere, good guys don't them, bad fun guys see them wink

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Gf But She Always Wants To Analyse Our Relationshipwhat Should I Do? / Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. / See This Customised Door Of A Lagos BRT Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.