Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win (16224 Views)

Anti-Feminism League / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What a man can do, a woman can do it,even better.
This moniker is a perfect example why some women always end up at the receiving end of some men folk.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:
See all these pained males foaming at their mouths...
Why are you all so scared?
You all know how resourceful we could be if placed on the same pedestal as y'all, that's why

Just wait on it... smiley

Feminism is here to stay cheesy
Whether y'all like it or not tongue

You claimed to be superior but you need us (men) to ELEVATE you to our stratum. In other words, this is you admitting you're below us. cheesy

And she shoots herself in her deformed foot, again!

It's almost 4pm. Go fix dinner, teenager.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:
I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.
How? I am forced to ask.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Lezzlie(m): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
SmoothCruiz:

To further her attention-seeking cause as the NEW FACE OF NAIRALAND FEMINISM, the delusional MZNELLY erased all the posts in her diary 'cause they were anti-feminism.

Since she doesn't have the physical attractiveness to gain popularity or a very high I. Q, she's resorted to posting outrageous comments. Controversy sells, right? This thread is testimony to that.

Silly teenager who can't even afford her own unless given.

She doesn't have the intelligence to sell free internet data in Nairaland.

She'll choke in a cluster of incoherence.

Trying to sell feminism is a concept she will need a complete mental overhaul to embark on
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
we are ruling germany and about to rule america. So keep the nigeria presidency. Lol
We? Who tha hell is well? Please I'm starting to believe you live in a dream world. Wake up please.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
But why do they all sound so hurt? grin

It's funny cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by postmann: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:

Lmao... I have a fan cheesy

Whatever trash you said up there doesn't change anything I've said.
We stay superior..
suck my balls smiley

BALLS! grin grin grin

Now lady (demigoddess) and gentlemen!
Didn't I say feminists are lesbians?

Mentally and spiritually compromised?

That's some transgender _shit!!!
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:
How? I am forced to ask.

Tell me what your thoughts are on the recent Nigerian Senate decision: Turning down the Equality Bill?

Be sincere..
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:
I think women are foolish to pretend they are equal to men, they are far superior and always have been.
MzNelly:
See all these pained males foaming at their mouths...
Why are you all so scared?
You all know how resourceful we could be if placed on the same pedestal as y'all, that's why
Just wait on it... smiley
Feminism is here to stay cheesy
Whether y'all like it or not tongue
Can someone be more confused? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:

Madam, I still asked a question, how?

MzNelly:
But why do they all sound so hurt? grin

It's funny cheesy
I wouldn't want to believe that you're truly a delusional individual who hide at the comfort of her home and throw tantrums via social media.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Lezzlie(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
NewSheriff:
Can someone be more confused? grin
Busted for mental epilepsia major grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:

Tell me what your thoughts are on the recent Nigerian Senate decision: Turning down the Equality Bill?

Be sincere..

My sincerity has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The senate turned down that bill because the senate will never pass any bill that doesn't favor them in anyway.

[/quote]
MzNelly:
So please give me an answEr to this post...
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by daxlasaint(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
postmann:

Nothing gets weirder than the above statement from a man.

Mr OP, please I call you to come and back up your claim of the above quote.

And please while on it, refrain from giving me some silly scientific analysis and study.

Give me practical examples of what women have invented from the beginning of time.

Today is your day on centre stage!
true not so many women as compared to men have won acclaim in the world of imnovation, invention and and science.... but even in this your are helping me make my point.... women historically speaking, have never been given equal footing anf opportunities to aim so high... marie currie was an anormally for her time...
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by DemiGoddess(f): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
postmann:
OP, please stop avoiding my questions!
Don't be a bad host now!
Bring your attention to my table
I'm your guest too.
Please fill my champagne glass.
Sadly she wont answer or she'd at the least proffer a ludicrous and delusioned answer as is evident in the premise of feminism.I wonder if they knew that feminism is even overly bad for women as the world is today? or that the success of feminism will be the great undoing of the female gender both in present and future times??
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:

My sincerity has absolutely nothing to do with anything. The senate turned down that bill because the senate will never pass any bill that doesn't favor them in anyway.

So please give me an answEr to this post...

The post answers itself..
Read & understand.

Women are superior....
Women are superior

Women stay superior... cheesy
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why don't you men understand that we are superior to you?

That the only reason you are breathing the same air as us is because we let you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
daxlasaint:
true not so many women as compared to men have won acclaim in the world of imnovation, invention and and science.... but even in this your are helping me make my point.... women historically speaking, have never been given equal footing anf opportunities to aim so high... marie currie was an anormally for her time...
True that! I also believe strongly that Marie Curie didn't hide under the guise of feminism just so she can give frivolous excuse as to why she couldn't excel.

Truth is, all these women clamoring for feminism or whatever are just looking for an excuse, any woman who truly know her worth, will shine, no matter how anybody tries to hide her shine.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Like someone opined earlier on, go have cosmetic surgery done on you. You lack intelligence and you aren't exactly an eye candy.

There's no way you'd get the attention you seek.

Heck! You can't even defend yourself from the attacks here. Not to worry, we know you're the weaker vessel. NATURE MADE IT SO.

Now she's resorted to trolling. VICTORIABEE would be ashamed of you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:
Why don't you men understand that we are superior to you?

That the only reason you are breathing the same air as us is because we let you? smiley
How? I'm forced to ask you yet again?

• How are you superior to us?
• How do you let us live on this planet?

Answers awaits you...
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:

Madam, I still asked a question, how?

I wouldn't want to believe that you're truly a delusional individual who hide at the comfort of her home and throw tantrums via social media.
She is.

Please stop quoting her and giving her undue attention she so craves.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Lezzlie(m): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
daxlasaint:
Why do you think women have not been given equal footing in history?

Is it sheer coincidence that all cultures and times and peoples of different races and beliefs and religion have never placed women above men?

I find it hard that these peoples who never crossed parts and were so diveresed happen to share a common belief on women temperament and position. undecided
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:
How? I'm forced to ask you yet again?

• How are you superior to us?
• How do you let us live on this planet?

Answers awaits you...

ask her next time you have to pay for the services of her coochie..
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by daxlasaint(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lezzlie:
Feminism is needless.

Men have always taken care of women and feminism is killing that .

I'm taking you up on your last post before this.

What you suppose Feminism should be isn't what it is, it is devilish.

Women have everything they want now and yet they still cry foul.

Feminism tells women they are superior to men and should do what men do.

No woman wants what a man truelly loves. And no man truelly crave for what women truelly want.

We are just different. And feminism seeks to deny this.

That's why you always see them bitter and angry.

Why won't they be, when they are fighting against their own very nature?

If Feminism thrives, women will suffer more.

you dont seem to understand why i what i was saying with my post.... this is what i think true feminism should be about.... just like we have different belief systems within the same Religion... i even stated i would rather it be termed humanism
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:

The post answers itself..
Read & understand.

Women are superior....
Women are superior

Women stay superior... cheesy
Mtscheeew! Okay you're trolling, now I understand. But again I believe you're the one who spurred your boyfriend to come up with this thread because you're too brave to do it. tongue tongue
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Lezzlie(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
daxlasaint:

you dont seem to understand why i what i was saying with my post.... this is what i think true feminism should be about.... just like we have different belief systems within the same Religion... i even stated i would rather it be termed humanism
And thses new movement you seek for, what shall constitute its goal and objectives ?
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:

ask her next time you have to pay for the services of her coochie..
Oh so you're a hooker now. Wow! I never knew. I believe the effects of having your coochie battered is affecting your brain cells. LOL. tongue
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh so you're a hooker now. Wow! I never knew. I believe the effects of having your coochie battered is affecting your brain cells. LOL. tongue

Lol, you & I know very well what I'm talking about. cheesy

Just make sure you ask her before you pay her, okay?

Namaste
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
NewSheriff:
She is.

Please stop quoting her and giving her undue attention she so craves.
Well her diary paints her as someone who is obviously opinionated. Whenever you ask her for proof of whatever she spew, she gives you the "its my opinion" sh1t. Lol.

I almost feel sorry for her anyway. LMAO.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by joseph1832(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
MzNelly:

Lol, you & I know very well what I'm talking about. cheesy

Just make sure you ask her before you pay her, okay?

Namaste
On the contrary, I have absolutely no idea who you're talking or what you're talking about. So am I suppose to ask a ghost?

Why don't you for once practice what you preach. Tell me the her you so speak of or forever hold your peace and remain in the abyss of the demented, ignorant and delusional.

Thank you.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by daxlasaint(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:
True that! I also believe strongly that Marie Curie didn't hide under the guise of feminism just so she can give frivolous excuse as to why she couldn't excel.

Truth is, all these women clamoring for feminism or whatever are just looking for an excuse, any woman who truly know her worth, will shine, no matter how anybody tries to hide her shine.

Thats why i said.... feminism should be about women having equal opportunities to be all they can be... no gender restriction on what a human can achieve... for me its not bout gender superiority.... or competition....
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Well her diary paints her as someone who is obviously opinionated. Whenever you ask her for proof of whatever she spew, she gives you the "its my opinion" sh1t. Lol.

I almost feel sorry for her anyway. LMAO.

Even a parrot is opinionated...

...IN IT'S CAGE.

Isn't the internet wonderful? Squirrels can become cheetahs.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by DemiGoddess(f): 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
postmann:

BALLS! grin grin grin

Now lady (demigoddess) and gentlemen!
Didn't I say feminists are lesbians?

Mentally and spiritually compromised?

That's some transgender _shit!!!
A further validation to my argument.One of their subtle schemes is to enslave men and non feminist women(of which I'm one) whilst using gender equality and weaker sex _shit as cover.They are bitter women,delusioned girls and abused females(probably raped) who can no longer hide their frustration at this world and fuelled by their dark hatred for men and their feminity wish to destroy the world completely.Power hungry she males!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Ghost / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.