Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,636 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. (2390 Views)

My Boy Friend Has A Weird Addiction ,should I Dump Him ?? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Wat did you do ter her undecided
Still have the moniker just don't use it why

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Still have the moniker just don't use it why

Nothing, I like her
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Nothing, I like her
Kay,But I am her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay,But I am her.

Lol, I know grin
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ebiz12:
I remember when my sister turned down a guy's proposal because of this same thing

I can't stand it, after all none of my brother's be mummy's boy so I refuse to get involved in that wahala
Ur figure naa die hmmmm grin
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by firstking01(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
@Jadekitana, no 21st century guy does thisundecided....btw, this thread go sweet to countergrin
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Ur figure naa die hmmmm grin

cool
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Klogo: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jadekitana:
We all looooooooove our parents especially our mothers no doubt but everything should have a limit. If your boyfriend has refused to leave the mummy's boy zone and he has made it clear he would never leave there,its time to have a rethink and be ready to accept whatever you see.

Talking from experience I once dated a mummy's boy who went as far as telling his mum the kinda pants I wear,how my food tastes,the music I listen to, if i'm on my period his mum knew, even very intimate things about us weren't hidden until I couldn't cope with the thrash anymore. I'm gonna list some characteristics of a typical mummy's boy so you can compare and contrast your boyfriend.

1) He Nags a lot: this is usually not his fault because he has probably spent too much time with his mum! Women nag a lot about everything so don't b surprised when you having an argument with your bf and he doesn't stop nagging.

2) Woman wrapper: they are never shy with group of ladies,infact when discussing with ladies their mouths are always sharp. They know about all types of pants ranging from g-string to mama size, they talk about periods, weavons, makeup anything feminine ewwwwwww what happened to masculinity?

3) They never leave their fathers house even after 35: you hear comments like I don't ever wanna leave my mama, she's my gold. My babe cooks well and all but I can never stop eating mamas food, he comfortably brings every girl to mama for approval, even if he loves the babe and mama says no way, the decision is final.

4) He never stops driving mamas car: have you ever been on a date where his mum calls him to come drive her somewhere and he leaves immediately without apologies cos mama called? Kwatinue o

5) Mama shops for him: You see him saying sorry I don't buy my shirts, my mum knows my perfect size, she buys my clothes for me! Huh sister really?

6) Mama runs his financies: she has access to all his financies, infact he doesn't spend money without mamas approval, if mama says anything it's final. She dictactes how he spends his money! You hear things like baby I would get it for you, but let me consult my mum first, she's in charge of my money! Oh holy lord

7) If mama is an eckanker member he must also be an eckist o, and you must be ready to convert to an eckist if not mama would tell him to dump you and he wouldn't think twice.

Let me stop here! If you bobo is doing any of these and you can cope very well, no wahala but if you can't and has called his attention to the fact that you don't like it and he rebuked you, RUN. Go date a hardcore man and thank me later!

Ps: if she does the listed with her father em em em em em well the ball is in your court tongue

Babe, u get mind o. U sidon write this kin thin undecided undecided . all ur point are noteworthy though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich, Classy Boys That Can Dress / I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating… / Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.