Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,295 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship (798 Views)

I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hello all..I have been with this Nigerian igbo guy for 5 years distance relationship....I been traveling to another country to see him 24 h inside bus...I been cooking n cleaning for him he was always complaining.telling me.to do it again..i been helping him financially coz he was very broke..I called him every day spending money on credit but i didnt care...i loved him...He was drug dealer.I even helped him to transfer weed to somewhere...All i was doing is to make that guy smile...He never wanted to let me inside his life deeply..He will answer phone when he wants.Anyway...He was never telling about marriage with me or calling me his wife..But he wanted me to spend money on him...As if i am his wife...He was planning to get documents for staying in Europe all these years but he didnt.Suddenly he started talking about marriag with me..but when he found out i cannot be of help.of him.coz my country is not in Europe Union.He hit me.in my face...Als before that he threw me out of home in middle of night in uknown country .I forgave him all that coz of love..At end he was going ilegally to another country n he stayed in my.country and he refused to see me IN MY OWN COUNTRY coz i didnt have money to give him for the rest of his travel.illegaly...I forgave him again..At end he told me IF U DONT GIVE ME.DOCUMENTS I WILL LEAVE U AND GO TO ANOTHER WOMAN.Back then i was desperate so i lied about getting documents for him...I lied to keep him...At end he found out that i lied and he insulted me...But after that his reaction i finally realised he doesnt deserve me...U agree with me? Anyone can get out of toxic relationship...is importhant strong will and decision..and reason...I feel so much better without him..coz before all i was worrying and carrying for is to make him smile and i even puted my.own life on hold..

1 Like

Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Can someone help me, what this one is saying
Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by joliyp(f): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Better u ignore him..most guys r like that.

1 Like

Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by Mushyhills(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oma307:
Can someone help me, what this one is saying
shes saying walahii grin grin grin
Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
This gal again!!!! R u Dt ugly?? That no man seems 2 want u?4 HELL SAKE... continue fuckin that dude... Y u mumu like this? Go and die Jare
Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
GoldenJAT:
This gal again!!!! R u Dt ugly?? That no man seems 2 want u?4 HELL SAKE... continue fuckin that dude... Y u mumu like this? Go and die Jare
......hahahhhahhahha i just said that i got out of that relationship m i feel good

1 Like

Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
Europija:
......hahahhhahhahha i just said that i got out of that relationship m i feel good
i must commend u 4 nt bashing me, truth b told, I neva read d content of wat u posted... I just felt u were still with Dt dude, dt informed y I reacted d way I did.. M sorry abt that.. And CONGRAT.
Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i must commend u 4 nt bashing me, truth b told, I neva read d content of wat u posted... I just felt u were still with Dt dude, dt informed y I reacted d way I did.. M sorry abt that.. And CONGRAT.
Is ok...yea i am.not with him anymore n i feel good like new born..I realised that i dont need anyone that doesnt need me but something from me...
Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Europija:
Is ok...yea i am.not with him anymore n i feel good like new born..I realised that i dont need anyone that doesnt need me but something from me...
Dt Was pretty cool... We have 2 realize our place in pples lives and act as such... Sum1 Dt values and appreciates u, will always cum aRound... B watchful tho..
Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Dt Was pretty cool... We have 2 realize our place in pples lives and act as such... Sum1 Dt values and appreciates u, will always cum aRound... B watchful tho..
....can i get ur contact?

1 Like

Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Europija:
....can i get ur contact?
Dt ain't a problem.. Which do u need? 07063660625 is my whatsap contact.
Re: How Did I Go Out From Toxic Relationship by Maamin(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
You have to take toxic measures like Otapyapya to get out of toxic relationship

My 2 kobo!

Take it or leave it..

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me You This Didn't Freak You Out. / What Is Wrong With This Photo? (trying To Sell A Land Edition) / Meeting My Crush, As A Newly Married Man, I Am Confused; What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.