Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

When She Says "Its Over" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "Its Over" (49852 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / When He Says "Its Over" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'm not making any excuses for the OP... I've got absolutely no reason to do that. As a matter of fact,I find most of his threads quite infuriating. But perhaps,this was just how I chose to interpret it in order to put my own msg across.

And yea,we aren't talking about guys and girls here...just about the girls. But this is not to be taken to mean that guys are free to run wild and explore as they wish, just because the discourse isn't centred on them.

I had always knew you have some sense tucked up in that your brain.

I am not asking any lady to stay in an abusive affair and i made that very very clear neither did i advice any lady to stick to a guy who does not want her but the truth is just what it is.

A man can never ever be placed on the same level of sexual chastity with a lady and im sorry if this is hard to decipher so my point is that ladies should think very well before getting into any affair.Thats all.

By the way is lalasticlala still a mod on nairaland? Its not just about my threads butI dont like it when thoughtful threads lie fallow. I will be glad for more viewers to contribute to this.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

You are right tho but your assertion is a different ball game.
oops I derailed...
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

I had always knew you have some sense tucked up in that your brain.

I am not asking any lady to stay in an abusive affair and i made that very very clear neither did i advice any lady to stick to a guy who does not want her but the truth is just what it is.

A man can never ever be placed on the same level of sexual chastity with a lady and im sorry if this is hard to decipher so my point is that ladies should think very well before getting into any affair.Thats all.

By the way is lalasticlala still a mod on nairaland? Its not just about my threads butI dont like it when thoughtful threads lie fallow. I will be glad for more viewers to contribute to this.

Maybe lalasticalala isn't very happy with ur thread today,so he wants it to remain here... lol
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I know right... sometimes, being overly cautious and over analysing things just end up ruining things.

Yea, exactly
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Maybe lalasticalala isn't very happy with ur thread today,so he wants it to remain here... lol

Not really

I pride myself as a good writer and 95% of my write ups are insightful hence front page worthy and it has nothing to do being a front page.freak and that is why i usuallyu crave his indulgence 3 times maximum and i let go afterwards.

One fact remains that good writers like me are on nairaland and their articles should be appreciated because these romance write ups makes nairaland lively especially the romance section.

98% of nairaland frontage materials are usually reported elsewhere before it hits the front page but it is only romance topics that seem to be 98% original.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

Not really

I pride myself as a good writer and 95% of my write ups are insightful hence front page worthy and it has nothing to do being a front page.freak and that is why i usuallyu crave his indulgence 3 times maximum and i let go afterwards.

One fact remains that good writers like me are on nairaland and their articles should be appreciated because these romance write ups makes nairaland lively especially the romance section.

98% of nairaland frontage materials are usually reported elsewhere before it hits the front page but it is only romance topics that seem to be 98% original.

Okay...U need not have bothered with all the explanations, though. What I wrote earlier about the mod not liking ur writeup today was on a lighter note.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Okay...U need not have bothered with all the explanations, though. What I wrote earlier about the mod not liking ur writeup today was on a lighter note.
I had been waiting for the right time to express those grin so you gave me the chance.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...troway u? Can I afford to?grin
I've been good. How've u been?

Have been good, thanks.

You know looking at you and thinking about when people condemns cheating then I ask myself how's that practical. It marvels me that anyone will think one shouldn't play away match when Olivia is there lol. grin

How's school, through with exams?
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Have been good, thanks.

You know looking at you and thinking about when people condemns cheating then I ask myself how's that practical. It marvels me that anyone will think one shouldn't play away match when Olivia is there lol. grin

Lol...I refuse to acknowledge that. Nobody should go about playing "away match" for whatsoever reason.

And yea,I'm done with exams o...that's why I'm here jumping from thread to thread...enjoying the break from school bookscheesy
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Toks2008:

I had been waiting for the right time to express those grin so you gave me the chance.

Lol...Alright, then.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Have been good, thanks.

just negodu... asslickn..
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Like the your sisters deserve it
why are you so pained b!tch? Did the Op striking nerve? Shameless hoe.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...I refuse to acknowledge that. Nobody should go about playing "away match" for whatsoever reason.

And yea,I'm done with exams o...that's why I'm here jumping from thread to thread...enjoying the break from school bookscheesy
if u like dnt carry first class and come bak to ur papa house... grin do jor leme come and pay bride price.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
daretodiffer:

Like the your sisters deserve it
you really need to ask that your useless mum who your real dad is cos I'm sure she is a prostitute as well. Useless things.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
I'll be waiting for your reply daretodiffer , you had bitten more than what you can chew. Iidiot.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
Cutehector:
if u like dnt carry first class and come bak to ur papa house... grin do jor leme come and pay bride price.

Cutehector,leave me alone with this First Class kini na,before u make me bring Certificate of Attendance for u...Lol

Heavens, Lord Jesus...I reject that o!
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by cr7lomo: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
The moment a man that wanna wife u finds out ur body count is above him personal approval, he looses respect for u and always know that respect is totally different from love ... Loving u dont mean he wunt cheat or dump u when it fades but respect does... Only kids and woman wrappers will go against the op... The way men are wired is totally different from the way women are... Only pretenders will Marry a woman Wey don knack knack different dudes
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'll be waiting for your reply daretodiffer , you had bitten more than what you can chew. Iidiot.

grin

I don't have your time tonight
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
I really need to ask that myuseless mum who my real dad is cos I'm sure she is a prostitute as well. Useless things.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Cutehector,leave me alone with this First Class kini na,before u make me bring Certificate of Attendance for u...Lol

Heavens, Lord Jesus...I reject that o!
why na? Why do u reject me
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
why are you so pained b!tch like my mother? Did the Op striking nerve? Shameless hoe like my mother.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43870134][/quote]is that all you got? I thought you were tough.. Foolish girl.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 12:05am On Mar 18, 2016
daretodiffer:

grin
ashawo pickin.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
ashawo pickin like my mother
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Youngpo413: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=43870182][/quote]coward, next time look before you leap.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
why na? Why do u reject me
Was rejecting certificate of attendance.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 12:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
just negodu... asslickn..

Hapum aka nwoke. I love women and wheedle them through compliments. It's never a problem to 'asslick' when it's one off, only its if it becomes habitual. sad

1 Like

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by ronald4lif(m): 12:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

So, no away matches you say. I'd try and work on that lol.

Enjoy your hols. I'm partially enjoying mine too albeit it's very short.
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by placeofallure(f): 12:16am On Mar 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Mr. Toks never disappoints in brandishing his misogynistic views. Dude, a woman doesn't have to stay in a relationship that's not working just so she doesn't appear to have many exes. If it's not working, she move on. Likewise the guys.

You talked about women being 'ransacked' but never spare a thought for men who are also being ransacked. Why must your opinion be laced with male chauvinism, female belittling and condescending to the women folk. You can do better mate. We already know you're a chauvinist but easy with flaunting it on our faces.

Thank you for the relief of having to type and type, you spoke my mind 100‰.

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Mar 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Was rejecting certificate of attendance.
lmao.... ur crazy.... I was at uniben some days ago
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Cutehector(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hapum aka nwoke. I love women and wheedle them through compliments. It's never a problem to 'asslick' when it's one off, only its if it becomes habitual. sad
well sha..
Re: When She Says "Its Over" by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
coward, next time look before you leap.

Whatever

Go to bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos From The Beautiful Nairalander's Wedding / Lady Narrates How Her Life Improved After Quitting Prostitution For Paying Less / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.