Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

#becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! (583 Views)

"Men Don’t Need Women If They Do Not Have A House Or Job" - Pastor / Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! by 9jabuzzdotcom: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Only a few things are more attractive to a man than a confident woman. Seeing her gait, her poise and composure really gets us going. It tells us she’s on top of her game and living life on her own terms. That’s really an attractive quality.

Who doesn’t like a woman who knows what she wants? Who doesn’t like a woman who is sure she’s doing the right thing? You never get scared that she’d make a mistake and fail. You’re always sure she’s right and even when she ends up being wrong; you always think it wasn’t her fault. Men like that.

If you’re not confident, you’ve got to find a way and gain confidence, anyhow you can. Now I’m not saying you don’t have the right to be vulnerable sometimes; that’s very cute and at the same time very endearing, but if you’re always moaning or sobering about something, he’ll get tired of you and turned off. I know of women who complain about how they think their friend is finer than them, or how they so wish they weren’t this “weighty”. If you cannot love yourself for who you are, how do you expect him to love you?

Most men know how to spot a prey. If you act the victim, you’re gone. It is in our nature to PREY on you. If you are not confident of yourself, he’d get tired of you but he’d also prey on you like a predator. Men are f**king predators. Believe it or not, nothing suggests a “quick lunch” more than a girl with no confidence in herself and with a victim’s mentality and complex.

Some girls do this for attention; yes I’ve witnessed and had encounter with many ladies who explain that they do this to “tie” him to them. Trust me, you’re definitely wrong if you think like that, and would be asking for trouble, not attention.

He may cuddle, encourage or “be a shoulder to lean on” but ultimately right there at the back of his mind, he’s thinking of how to break up with you, without making you feel hurt. That’s his only scare: that you’d feel hurt. And even if he stays, he’d only be staying out of pity. Never make a man be with you out of pity. Don’t let him be by your side because he thinks leaving you would make your life a mess. Never let him think without him you’re nothing but a trash of dirt.

So get your confidence up. Be bold and daring. Of course, I’m not expecting you to intimidate him and pull up such a personality that he’d feel you’re so self-sufficient, absorbed and independent that you don’t need him. Don’t be so “Ms. Doing It on My Own” that you would scare the guy away. Many ladies unintentionally chase their “Future Husbands” away. I know you’ve got the money, have the three cars parked, bought as house in Banana Island like Linda Ikeji and can afford to buy all the clothes at Z_Otta designs, yes, I know. But don’t shove it off at his face.

Let him be proud of you; let him tell the world how fierce you are in accomplishing thing; let him boast of how successful your are; but at the same time, let him tell his friends that that bold, confident, fierce woman can be tamed by only him.

Enjoy your Friday and also check for blogisodes of #BecomingHis where we’d be giving you more Tips on keeping your relationship with your man.

http://9jabuzz.com.ng/becominghis-men-are-attracted-to-confident-women-if-you-dont-it-go-get-it/

Read more episodes of this on www.9jabuzz.com.ng

Re: #becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! by Maamin(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yes! Op ur head getii ororooo
Re: #becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! by 9jabuzzdotcom: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Maamin:
Yes! Op ur head getii ororooo

Visit www.9jabuzz.com.ng for more of such stuffs
Re: #becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! by plumule(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
if not for anything i could have commented. But wait do you think this trend is open for women only. The ladies read and learn. The guys read and implement.
Re: #becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! by 9jabuzzdotcom: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
tolupretty:
A new Events Coordination company is looking for young, driven and ambitious ladies to join its team as ushers (contract staff). To see if you qualify for the audition, please send your email address to 08151011440 via Whatsapp, you will be sent an online application form with other instructions. When you have filled and returned the form, you will be contacted to let you know whether or not you have been moved to the audition stage. Please note that this vacancy is only for ladies in a higher institution of learning (university or polytechnic: Unilag, LASU, Yabatech, Laspotech), also being resident in Lagos would be an added advantage. This vacancy is strictly for LADIES. Recruitment is ongoing....tell your female friends and ladies, let the email addresses start flowing in!

419 beware
Re: #becominghis: Men Are Attracted To CONFIDENT Women. If You Don’t It, Go Get It! by Speeechless3(f): 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
This is the deal!

(1) (Reply)

Love Vs Infatuation / When A Woman Neglect Her Marriage Cos Of Her Career / Amount You Hav Spent On Ur Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.