Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61104 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by grandlexuz(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
Seriously I wonder o! A lady just wasn't ok giving out her contact cos she felt he wasn't sincere, unfortunately he was telling the truth. Few hours later it dawned on her she just missed having an intelligent friend and created a thread hoping he sees it. Thankfully he did and got in touch. We just finished hanging out and he's gonna remain a good friend. I have lots of friends,i see no reason why adding one should be a problem. See me see wahala o, people writing 2 pages of epistle Ontop the matter. To say i'm quite disappointed is an understatement. Infact this gist is long overdue, it has served it's purpose so no need commenting further. I'm very certain Emeka is viewing as a guest!

Wow I like you. You are good. I am a Cameroonian nairalander and have been on this forum for well over five years. This is the first time I followed a thread from page one to the last. Thirteen pages in all! You won my admiration on this forum. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks dear cheesy
grandlexuz:

Wow I like you. You are good. I am a Cameroonian nairalander and have been on this forum for well over five years. This is the first time I followed a thread from page one to the last. Thirteen pages in all! You won my admiration on this forum. Keep it up!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Emaprince: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2016
Jadekitana:
Thanks dear cheesy
madam,you have a problem!!

Last time you were bragging and ranting about how you left a guy that took you to a strip club. Today, you are shouting about a guy you turned down only to come here peeing on your pants asking for him.

You are a hypocrite, you have a brain damage, you are egoistic, arrogant. You are the embodiment of all the words that describes a woman no man will ever want in his life.

Who do you think you are? I have always taken you as a troll.. And I dismissed this thread as useless until I daw Emeka's post. Still the thred is useless anyway.

You are really a wannabe and a real bush girl. You think you are beautiful? Pfft. With all the condemnable attitude of yours?

There are millions of women out there far prettier, more hardworking and richer than you, yet person no go hear word for you. The earlier you change your ways, the better for you.

I'm very sure that in few days, you'll creat another thread about another guy. SMH.. Ill-trained spoilt brat!!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by duchess4: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2016
@ emaprince

Guy chillax! Cut the lady some slack Na. cool
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Georgville(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol.. Wat a thread! I'm sure we all have learnt a lesson or two here. Finally she found her mystery guy. . . Happy end! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by tasceige(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
lasisi69:
boss good evening

Where have you been Brova.. Been a while? Work? Studies? Family?

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Georgville:
Lol.. Wat a thread! I'm sure we all have learnt a lesson or two here. Finally she found her mystery guy. . . Happy end! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh yes cheesy cheesy cheesy that's the point of creating the thread,to pull him out and it worked! And so they became friends and lived happily ever after

The end cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by lasisi69(f): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
tasceige:

Where have you been Brova.. Been a while? Work? Studies? Family?
work... Good evening....

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Lets face it… working from home is something we’d all like to do.

From being able to work when you want, from wherever you want, the percentage of people who are striving to work from home is continually increasing.

Perhaps another reason for the demand is due to the fact it’s now becoming a lot more attainable, with more and more people working from home and most importantly… more and more people making money online.

But where do you start?

You’ve probably heard of various ways to ‘make money online’ before, with the likes of Facebook, eBay, Twitter, Surveys and Forex appearing in most recommendations. But the issue with most of these methods is they only really work for the more advanced customer.

Today we wanted to shine the light on a method with proven success stories, and most importantly a system that can be used by anyone.

Want to work from home and make money online? Then listen up.

Over the past few years, Google Sniper has helped ‘regular’ people work from home and make money online. With over 100,000 past customers, and the most success stories you’ll ever find online, we tested out the system to see what the fuss was about.

With easy to follow training manuals, videos, monthly webinars and 1 on 1 support, the system has been set up for success.

The method? Spending a few hours a day building small ‘Sniper’ sites and following a secret formula that easily ranks them in Google. As people search and find your sites through Google, you make money through recommending related products and making a commission (money) from each sale.

I’m just scratching the surface here though, but I wanted to give you an insight into how it works.

Want to work from home? Then making money online is the obvious option. Want to know how? Then read my signature and follow the link.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2018
Jadekitana:
Thanks dear cheesy

So far you and Emeka.

Just stumbled on this thread and found it interesting and entertaining.

Cc: Emeka524
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Wantedola(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
OK. And?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Godsfavour78: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2020
ndujekwu:
I guess u have a thing for neat "beard gang" dudes, cz ur profile hypes phyno.

"Keeping-beard-mode" activated!!!!
guy so because a random female online likes men with beards. You will start keeping beards.

Hmmn Iet me not say what's on my mind. Cos e go too pain you but its d truth

But you could be joking. Yes I believe you are joking lol
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Godsfavour78: 8:35am On Feb 07, 2020
Emeka524:

Hello Alero
I know you will be shocked I called you by your name,that is because I finally decided to come out.I could have ignored this your update and send you a direct message but I didn't want to bruise your ego after this long update by not saying a word,i had to create an account to reply.I'm trying to teach you something and I hope you learn from your mistakes.You are a nice person no doubt but you really need to come down from your very high horse.I was insulted this morning to be honest with you,when I approached you I wasn't coming to woo you at all,your facial expression got my attention.I was just being friendly no strings attached,but something made me lost interest despite your looks.Your ATTITUDE and PRIDE.
You asked if I was a regular member and I told you with all sincerity i'm a guest and then you called me a liar and kept repeating it.You don't call a stranger you just met a liar no matter what,it was rude.A lady may be very pretty and intelligent but attitude matters a whole lot.Where I come from we cherish humility and respect.Calling me a blatant liar was a huge turn off.Noticed how I withdrew immediately I asked for your number and you turned me down?I felt bad though but shook it off immediately.You are very friendly and funny but my dear you need to work on your ego,i'm being sincere with you.I can decide to pretend and flow along but that is not my person.Sorry if I sound too blunt and rigid compared to the jovial guy you met this morning,this is the real me when i'm not happy with a lady's attitude.You may not be expecting this kind of reply but i'm a very principled guy.I apologise for saying too much,i'm still very angry how you fooled me but for friendship sake I decided to reach out seeing how happy you actually felt even though you turned me down in a not so friendly manner,i hope you don't repeat it.This whole awareness would not have been created if you had typed your number on my phone.If I see you I will flog you and don't even think of bribing me with lunch,i'm still not happy with you.I sent my digits to your email,expecting your call ma'am.
Oga you finish work
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by drnoel: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
Wonderful approach, matured too!!! Round of applause for the OP. Very well done

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.