Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (61199 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / When Your Wife/Girlfriend's Personal Doctor Is Very Handsome & Single (photo) / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Oh not again are we gonna do this now?i just can't keep explaining myself on and on, someday you will understand my kind of person. I'm actually very tired,just got back from a hangout! Don't give me the impression you nag, i'm trying to plead with a friend here and you had to mention him so he could see your update! Not nice at all. If you don't mind I have a number to call
Toks2008:

Is this the guy for real or a funny guy just making up stories?

But you dont see it as being careless to write this thread and calling him out when you blatantly refused to give him your number earlier in the day?

Omoge see,i like you and i have said it many times but i must be sincere with you,i fear you just might have Antisocial Personality Disorders (ASPD).

I remember calling you out when i first saw your thread and because of my extreme sapiosexual nature, i extended a harmless hand of friendship. I gave you a watsup number but you just called and that was it and till date we have not spoken since then and even the number you called with was not saved by me.

My advice is that you mellow down and open up a bit,some guys are not just game with this hide and seek.No one is an island and it makes no logical sense to hide in a shell while trying to pretend you are friendly.

I have lots of great female friends on nairaland and infact my best female friends are nairalanders and NEWS FLASH:I have never asked any of them out neither have they ever belittled themselves in anyway. These are matured professionals with dignity and respect.

If someone like me asks for your number or to be your friend please don't act up because i will so much apologize for ever reaching out and forget you ever existed.It is not about pride but some guys are just too serious minded to be jerks.

No hard feelings at all but just being frank and its is unfortunately apparent that this is the only medium i can pass this message to you so just try and understand and adjust.

I have learned a long time ago that the greatest investment i can ever have is in people and this is why im a sucker for making friends and when i make friends,i try my best not to lose any of them.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amtaken(f): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
A taker took me.

KINGinVAHALA2:
@amtaken who took you?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
A taker took me.

A taker kinda sounds like a hunter who hunted well and not really a special singular person.

My Bet; amtaken isnt taken. lol

How re you?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by kechywillz(m): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Op simply looks 20's,thinks teen
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amtaken(f): 12:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Am both traditionally, religiously and legally taken.

Thanks.

KINGinVAHALA2:

A taker kinda sounds like a hunter who hunted well and not really a special singular person.

My Bet; amtaken isnt taken. lol

How re you?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by spafu(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I don't reside in Lagos. Everyone knows that so your mystery man couldn't have been me. Besides, my picture is nearly always on my profile so if you see me, you'd recognize me.

Take another guess, miss.

Guy no doling, someone just gave you an invitation to treat and you are busy here speaking 'turaci' (grammar). Taste the apple before complaining of its taste nah. Abeg no form guys hand.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
Am both traditionally, religiously and legally taken.

Thanks.

Hmmm, this sounds cool. Maybe my instinct was over reacting.

But why hasnt mrs ..... eyes hasnt been closed by the dark of this night?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amtaken(f): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Because this is who I am. Am not into much sleep.

KINGinVAHALA2:

Hmmm, this sounds cool. Maybe my instinct was over reacting.

But why hasnt mrs ..... eyes hasnt been closed by the dark of this night?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by olajorn(m): 12:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:

I seriously don't give half a fvck not even a quarter fvck to anybody feeling bad about most of my threads. Especially the ones who rant senselessly, I deduce these things from such persons immediately-- troubled childhood, hunger,frustration hence looking for how to vent it out, hardship, heartbreak, lack of love, bitterness, trying hard to be noticed, emptiness, boredom, betrayal, seeking for approval and being turned down, secret admirers too lame to come forward hence result to insults, chronic inferiority complex amongst others! If you see a happy person you would know even from their words.
excuse me,please who are you again?

1 Like

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by olajorn(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2016
spafu:

Guy no doling, someone just gave you an invitation to treat and you are busy here speaking 'turaci' (grammar). Taste the apple before complaining of its taste nah. Abeg no form guys hand.
so you need a philosopher to tell you that she fake like N50 wrist watch

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 19, 2016
amtaken:
Because this is who I am. Am not into much sleep.

Maybe i shud say, finally, a 2nd me has been spotted. lol

More like an enemy of sleeps.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Swaggzkid: 12:28am On Mar 19, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I don't reside in Lagos. Everyone knows that so your mystery man couldn't have been me. Besides, my picture is nearly always on my profile so if you see me, you'd recognize me.

Take another guess, miss.

Ikpa nsido nanga?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
Oh not again are we gonna do this now?i just can't keep explaining myself on and on, someday you will understand my kind of person. I'm actually very tired,just got back from a hangout! Don't give me the impression you nag, i'm trying to plead with a friend here and you had to mention him so he could see your update! Not nice at all. If you don't mind I have a number to call

Nag bawo?

Just dropping a word of advice and its your choice to take it and avoid complications for yourself. And im really laughing out so loudly right now...so you can beg? Interesting.

And finally i must say that i dont think that day will ever come for me to understand you...not with the firewalls you have built around your self.

Jade kpa chara a yangi and good night.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Sharoniah(f): 12:31am On Mar 19, 2016
good for you,still thinking of the day i'll meet a nairaland guy or girl
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Sharoniah:

Pretty face i like oya talk your own. grin
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Sharoniah(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Pretty face i like oya talk your own. grin
That is not my real face ooooo
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Jadekitana(f): 12:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Ok if you say so, good night.
Toks2008:

Nag bawo?

Just dropping a word of advice and its your choice to take it and avoid complications for yourself. And im really laughing out so loudly right now...so you can beg? Interesting.

And finally i must say that i dont think that day will ever come for me to understand you...not with the firewalls you have built around your self.

Jade kpa chara a yangi and good night.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Sharoniah:
That is not my real face ooooo
lobatan.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Sharoniah:
Thinking and wishing when i'm here? lol

Just joking anyway.

How re u?
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Toks2008(m): 12:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok if you say so, good night.

Too bad some things that should be discussed in private are openly done simply because you are being unnecessarily secretive yet very non-secretive judging from your threads. Strange.

Odaro o
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by amicable09(f): 12:50am On Mar 19, 2016
DonDanServices:

Amicable09:

Yes.... I've been on NL since 2013. I joined NL to help market my businesses and to get ideas from experienced hands in my line of business. And also get the current trends.

Honestly, I wasn't here for a relationship...lol. NL is growing in popularity everyday unlike in 2013.

Is also an avenue to meet genuine people like you too...lol

why are you here too..lol? Ask me make I ask you God no go vex.
Lol.
Why am I here?
That's a strong question bothering on purpose. I like the fact that you asked. But uhm, do you mean why I registered in 2009 or why I resurrected my dying account in 2015?

What those two years have in common though is 'information'. I came to get information while in the process of staying informed I started making friends, real friends, believe me. I've met most of the best people I will never have found had I not been on NL. They are simply good and caring *smiles. just like you...

Shebi I am right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 19, 2016
sad sad
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by delishpot: 4:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ouch no need to apologize. Have a nice weekend, dear

Thanks and you too.
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by delishpot: 4:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:

SHE FOUND HIM!!!! *Throws balloons*

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2016
[i][/i]Are you talking about me? angry Coz I know I met a female nairalander recently; just that some of the things you mentioned didn't happen lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Seunaina2(m): 6:47am On Mar 19, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Why am I here?
That's a strong question bothering on purpose. I like the fact that you asked. But uhm, do you mean why I registered in 2009 or why I resurrected my dying account in 2015?
What those two years have in common though is 'information'. I came to get information while in the process of staying informed I started making friends, real friends, believe me. I've met most of the best people I will never have found had I not been on NL. They are simply good and caring *smiles. just like you...
Shebi I am right?

Since i enter here, i never meet one person.

Pls dnt lemme die a vvvv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by moshood521: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
tongue[b][/b] chai dis lady go sabi drop ooo..
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

The funny thing is there are cool people on NL regardless of the comments they make, nice one OP but hope you collected his details sha ,
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by DonDanServices(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Why am I here?

Shebi I am right?

The first paragraph of your last reply shows you're a 'Typical Nigerian'...lol. Using question(s) to start answering question. I appreciate your humane effort to get piece of information to be up to date with happenings around Nigeria and the world. When one isn't informed he/she is deformed..lol. From my extract I think you're dumb-smart and intelligent chic.

I salute your courage on how you always whine me here. I see you always hit the nail on the head. And flexible too. I must confess that you're my type..lol. You don't care who is reading or monitoring our threaf here....lol.

Sorry, I forgot to tell an intelligent lady like you Good Morning. Nne Good morning. You won't believe it if I tell you that the first thing I did as I woke up this morning, was to check if there is any reply from you here...lol.
I think you have a sort of power which you're using on me here...lol. Even when there are lot of girls here..lol. I like the way I feel though despite we haven't met in persons. Anybody who says there aren't connection and power in this world is a joker. Distance can't be a barrier for two people to connect with each other. There is power behind such connection.

I also believe that commitment, honesty and communication are vital ingredients of any successful relationship or friendship. NL is a soft meeting avenue through which one can utilise to reach out to people who are professionals in their field of work, good advisers, people with integrity and ideas, God-fearing, funny people and criminals too...lol

One thing I have been longing to do here is to know how to pm you..lol. Can you teach me how to do that? Or do you have to follow or connect with me here before I can be able to pm you? ...lol

Biko let me know

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by Dharneehell(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Nice script. Oshi!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by dmexy33: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Jadekitana:
Can you imagine? Every disappointment is indeed a blessing. While I was seriously sad about my Boss sending me on a yeye official errand I never knew I was gonna meet a very intelligent nairalander cheesy

I got to the firm and was told to wait at the reception that their Almighty boss was in a meeting with someone. I was there for over an hour and was getting really impatient when this tall handsome guy walked in. Think he came to Audit the firm cos the receptionist called him Auditor. He went to drop his bag and came back to gist with the ladies,he was very jovial.

After sometime he turned to my direction and was like "that frown isn't good at all" put a smile on your face,its too early in the day to be frowning like that. I didn't know when I shouted i'v been waiting here,i'm tired already. The next thing I heard was "Endtime tiredness" I was trying to recollect were I'v read that phrase then I remembered twas Nairaland. I became interested in the fellow instantly! No need beating around,i asked if he was a nairaland member,he said he's a guest but I didn't believe him. I suspect he's Thesonofmark though undecided he had beards, full beards.

We gisted about the forum,romanceland especially! He said he doesn't visit romanceland, he only checks career,autos,celebrity and pet because of his dogs. The guy was neat,cute,jovial very very intelligent as we talked about auditing which I plan on getting a professional qualification in. I didn't release my contact because I suspect he's a popular guy here but doesn't wanna disclose that.

If you know you the Auditor I met this morning @ prince Amadi's firm in Oniru, I know you would see this either as a guest or member I don't care, you better be sincere so we can be friends. I still need to learn a lot about auditing from you and a lot of other things cheesy cheesy cheesy wink pm me! We can still meet at BLD on admiralty way, lunch is on me!

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES BUT YOU CAN NOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME.
You are jobless!
Re: I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander by oluamid(m): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Nairaland and drama queens and kings. Thanks for entertaining me this beautiful Saturday morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.