Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,118 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? (3557 Views)

7 Hard Truths You Need To Know About Serious Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / How Do I Get Over A Serious Heartbreak Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by koife(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
firstking01:
@this point there's nothing you can do to instantly wipe away the heartbreak, rather, just cry, yes cry, it's not manly but cry....before you know it you 'll be relieved all of a suddenundecided
Tnx man....
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by ladyF(f): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:

Over time I've come to realise she only listens to her mom. But this time....her mom is even tired of begging
Calling her mum was extreme. Its almost like you're reporting her. No one likes that. She will come around, its not that serious. Dont be reporting her to people please.....
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by ladyF(f): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:

He said they were engaged i think, both party families are involved so if shit is going down they should be aware i think.
There should be a limit to family involvement. So if they get married, hubby will be going to report her to family members?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by koife(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:

Calling her mum was extreme. Its almost like you're reporting her. No one likes that. She will come around, its not that serious. Dont be reporting her to people please.....
Come around? That a wishful thinking...I av prayed, fasted and waited for her return...but luck isn't on my side. She even take pics in d new guys apartment, wearing his cloths cry
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
[quote author=koife post=43890099][/quote]ehen nw u talking,.... next time wen u hav an argument, choose ur words carefully. cool
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:
Tnx man....
yawehcome cool
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by falconey(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2016
Idydarling:

it's obvious

Lwkm that move is the dumbest move i've seen in months changing my YOU to I.

Your head is just something you keep your weavon on isn't it? common don't you have anything in that watermelon shape head?
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by ladyF(f): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:

Come around? That a wishful thinking...I av prayed, fasted and waited for her return...but luck isn't on my side. She even take pics in d new guys apartment, wearing his cloths cry
Lol how long ago was this breakup? I'm thinking she's doing it intentionally, there might be no new guy sef.
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by koife(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:

Lol how long ago was this breakup? I'm thinking she's doing it intentionally, there might be no new guy sef.
There is....before the breakup, I saw her bb chat with the guy wen I snooped around without her knowing. I need to talk to somebody...my thesis defence is coming up in a matter of days....
Anybody to console me....am alone at home.
0701 860 5828 whtaspp
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by Ifakiland(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:

Were were supposed to see at Dawaki in Abj. I dropped her off her house on a Friday to see next day. She called me the next day telling me she wants to go somewhere without any explanation....I was curious coz she never hinted me a day before that day. I asked her to excersie patience that I'll be with her coz at the time I was at jabi fixing my cousins car. She insisted on going to God knows where and dropped series of calls I put to her. I called her mother and made her know how hurt I felt. Next I saw was breakup message in my phone!copied?
u sound like an overprotective, insecured bf....u choking her, no freedom of her own. if u really want her bk u need give her space.
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by Idydarling(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:

Lwkm that move is the dumbest move i've seen in months changing my YOU to I.

Your head is just something you keep your weavon on isn't it? common don't you have anything in that watermelon shape head?
u had to check the face behind the monicker
u stupidity is following u from ur village man, poor son of a bitch
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by falconey(m): 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Idydarling:

u had to check the face behind the monicker
u stupidity is following u from ur village man, poor son of a bitch

Biitch is it that time of the month? is your menstrual pain hitting you in the head?

biitch go and suck a dicck to loosen up.
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by Idydarling(f): 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:

Biitch is it that time of the month? is your menstrual pain hitting you in the head?

biitch go and suck a dicck to loosen up.
frustrated sad goat.... sorry man, I didn't put u in a mess, ur temper did

#u know I'm right
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by koife(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

u sound like an overprotective, insecured bf....u choking her, no freedom of her own. if u really want her bk u need give her space.
ok
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by ladyF(f): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
Take heart ehnn...God is your strength smiley
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by skywalker240(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
the bitter truth is you can never make someone stay if they want to leave,..as hard as it is you have to face and fight the hard situation like the man that you are and forget about her..

If what you stated above was the main reason she wants out, then i believe she is yet matured for a serious relationship..

Try to fight against the toughts of her, cos if you keep running away from that fight, the memory of it will just gonna keep haunting you.

Face it she is gone and she aint coming back,
Maybe unless somthing touches her heart

Move on bro...atleast strive to, try to see every reason to try.
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by koife(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
skywalker240:
the bitter truth is you can never make someone stay if they want to leave,..as hard as it is you have to face and fight the hard situation like the man that you are and forget about her..

If what you stated above was the main reason she wants out, then i believe she is yet matured for a serious relationship..

Try to fight against the toughts of her, cos if you keep running away from that fight, the memory of it will just gonna keep haunting you.

Face it she is gone and she aint coming back,
Maybe unless somthing touches her heart

Move on bro...atleast strive to, try to see every reason to try.
tnx man
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by koife(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
Take heart ehnn...God is your strength smiley
tnx for d cal. I aprc8
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by skywalker240(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:

Wearing the guys clothes in the guys house?

Dude pls just forget about her....i know what am saying.

But in your next relationship, dont always act like an fbi agent

Move on....its or was just a bad relationship at its best..
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by oshiiteoku: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Forget her and tank God u didnt dabble into rubbish,she is into another affair that she values more,pls move on.she is not worth the stress,just tank ur stars

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by rosieluv(f): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
guess she dnt wanna b married to u. In my opinion,i tink she found a silly excuse for dumpin u. sori tho

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by ladyF(f): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2016
You're welcome dear wink
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by skywalker240(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:
tnx man
been there too.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by sight: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:
I am going through what I'd call a very trying time of my life.
I can't eat.
Sleep.
Can't concentrate.
Thoughts of her keep flooding my mind.
I love this lady with the whole of me. We were engaged to be married later this year. We had a little misunderstanding which was partly her fault, it made her breakup our engagement. I am devasted,v tried couple of dating but my heart still beats her way. The ladies I meet kinda irritate me esp wen they try to impress me. I have begged, asked her mom to help, friends, my sibling, her sister to intervene...all to no avail, she even openly told me she has found someone she love...in just five days. I can't hold myself and the tears. Insults are welcomed.
Pls honest advise please, am loading my mind!

eheya. I really feel your pains. bro.

I've been in your shoes some Years back..

All you need do is to let her go, so far you've done your part (you called her mom,friends and your siblings to intervene) and you still shows your still deeply inlove with her...

Delete everything that connect both of you e.g numbers, her text msgs and the one u've been sending to her..

lastly,social media..... then move on with life..

Hope you find this useful?

1 Like

Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by koife(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
tnx to lady F
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by kaziblake(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:
I am going through what I'd call a very trying time of my life.
I can't eat.
Sleep.
Can't concentrate.
Thoughts of her keep flooding my mind.
I love this lady with the whole of me. We were engaged to be married later this year. We had a little misunderstanding which was partly her fault, it made her breakup our engagement. I am devasted,v tried couple of dating but my heart still beats her way. The ladies I meet kinda irritate me esp wen they try to impress me. I have begged, asked her mom to help, friends, my sibling, her sister to intervene...all to no avail, she even openly told me she has found someone she love...in just five days. I can't hold myself and the tears. Insults are welcomed.
Pls honest advise please, am loading my mind!
simply,Ignore her
Do you want to kill yourself cos of one girl?
She is selfish and wicked,you are thinking yourself to death while she already move on with her life.
Delete her number and block her from social media.
Life is too short abeg.
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by schumastic(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
seriously some girls r very stvpid I swear. How can one become frnds with someone they just broke up wit not long ago.

Who just does dat

must you insult some one to prove your point all the time angry undecided
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2016
She told you she has met someone else she loves just after 5 days, and you still needs some one to tell you she has been double dating? Move on!!
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by schumastic(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
koife:

OP sorry to say but you sound like you have a low self esteem…let me point it out.
1. you are engaged to this girl of yours and both families are aware of it
2. you both had a slight quarrel and she broke up with you after which
3. you have gone through her before phone and saw chats between her and the new guy, currently she is flaunting pix of her in his apartment n his cloths.
4. finally you still want to beg this same girl to come back to you and be your what?

please don't tell me you want to have such a lady as a wife cus is obvious is either she is not ready or she has found someone else who she is now ''IN LOVE WITH''

what you need to do is get your ass together and be a man, channel all this energy you are using to beg her and make more money, then watch her come back begging...
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by schumastic(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
ladyF:
You're welcome dear wink

hahahah you know how many guys that would have been craving for your number and you just called a bro on a platter of gold….talk about another olajumoke guy in the making grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by ladyF(f): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
schumastic:

hahahah you know how many guys that would have been craving for your number and you just called a bro on a platter of gold….talk about another olajumoke guy in the making grin grin grin grin
Lol me sef dey crave some people's number for here. grin
Re: How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? by beewealth(f): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cutehector:
just like dat? She doesn't love u dat was jez an excuse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Lies Ladies Should Stop Telling Guys / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being A Virgin / Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.