Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked (2586 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by lawrenzi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
I am anxious of something and I need you to please advise me. I have been dating a guy for the past six months and he has proposed marriage and I have accepted to marry him, we have planed my marriage for November when I am done with my youth service. He has been to my place at uyo to see my parents unofficially though. But the problem is that no man has ever seen me naked. I was born into a Christian home and my parents have always taught us the importance of abstaining from any sexual immorality, that it is unclean and sinful before God, and throughout my university days God was so kind to me that i was able to surmount the temptations that came my way. Now, He has been telling me he can’t wait to see me naked when we finally get married and the thought of that makes me want to change my mind towards his proposal. I will be 23 by October a month before the proposed date of the wedding.

please Nairalanders any advise for this lady can be dropped on www.lawrenzi.com
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hehs keep your unclothedness to urself.
Maybe you will remain single forever.
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
U dey lucky sey I no be Ur fiancë, I for don dey kolobi u by now
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Topestbilly(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
"Now, He has been telling me he can’t wait to see me Unclad when we finally get married"

Sorry O'jare, when will you want him to see it?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Cholls(m): 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2016
my sister you go old
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by excellencyabia1: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
You don't want to be seen unclad but planning to do things that will make people to go unclad. Well T.B might be of help
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by pTomz(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
So she wan mk d guy straff am thru d cloth ni wen dem marry?
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by KingRex1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Talk to ur fiance bou it, you may feel relaxed.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by mackhunter77: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
u don't wanna be unclad? how do u bathe yourself? using rain coat in the shower? ;-D

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
I just dey look your mumu story

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Bhella5(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
You beta wake up coz after he has seen u unclad the doctor, nurse and even auxillary nurse with behold your body. All these S.U. sef

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
I just dey observe ur mumu story!smh,its like u saying u want to write an paper base test wout using a biro or pencil
Ni wo werey yi,By October ending,weda u like it or not,he will c more dan ur unclothedness, a do JAGBA JAGBA si e lara grin,shio

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by swiitJese(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe

Oho!!!

Hmmm, ppl sef.

Biko, u can sew cloth on ur body and tell him "baby, I was born this way!"

undecided
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by yvonne001(f): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
See mumu story...Op are you sure you are mature enough for marriage? Cos if you are having small issues like this in ur heart..i fear for u when real issues come up.U better grow up.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by UIA04(f): 12:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Everyone calm down bashing her isn't going to solve the problem.
I understand her point of view. This I believe might be as a result of the wrong ways many Christian parents and churches talk about premarital sex. They make it seem as if sex itself is the bad thing , when they are supposed to teach that sex is beautiful but must be something shared only between two married people. I've read a story where the lady, was thought how "girls" are meant to remain virgins, which she was until her wedding night and after she ended up having sex she hated it, because she thought she had sinned by having it, even if it was with her husband..

@op there is nothing to be scared of, whether you like it or not someone will still see your unclothedness eg. When you die. Why don't you speak with you fiance about it. Maybe you guys can start with the lights off then when you've gotten a bit used to each other things will normalize.
Or

Are you trying to hide something on your body from him?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Strahovski1(m): 3:03am On Mar 19, 2016
"I can't wait to see you unclad"

I know a guy that told his fiancee that and she called off the wedding and traveled to Mumbai that night.

That statement is kinda awkward in the ears of a Christian believer. One like op. O
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Rukkydelta(f): 4:10am On Mar 19, 2016
Ok
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 19, 2016
op,i want to cook rice,should i use rice?.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Op congratulation for keeping yourself tight till this time, the relationship you are going in with the guy legal, so you people are now the same in such away nothing excluded for both of you. Try and look at it in a good way and give yourself to the right and legitimate owner, you have nothing to lose. Remember we are product of same phenomena. In a second thought you hate been seeing unclad right? Calm down Nepa will help you.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Pokemon43(f): 5:58am On Mar 19, 2016
Talk to a friend or a psychologist about it.if it doesn't help tell ur hubby to be about it,u need to feel comfortable about it and with rite counsel u can feel beta
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by bigx(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2016
When parents pass the wrong message about sex
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
If the guy has done the traditional stuff, he is very free to see and touch.
For keeping yourself up till now, I think the guy should give you that courtesy, it should in fact be a thing of pride to him as a husband. But if you are not a virgin, then let the guy test run the engine to confirm the performance

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by cruzita(f): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2016
embarassed my dear I understand your plight because I am in the same shoe with u.I feel sick at the thought of undressing in front of some one both male and female(mine is worse I guess).But I know I will overcome it when the time comes.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2016
lawrenzi:
I am anxious of something and I need you to please advise me. I have been dating a guy for the past six months and he has proposed marriage and I have accepted to marry him, we have planed my marriage for November when I am done with my youth service. He has been to my place at uyo to see my parents unofficially though. But the problem is that no man has ever seen me naked. I was born into a Christian home and my parents have always taught us the importance of abstaining from any sexual immorality, that it is unclean and sinful before God, and throughout my university days God was so kind to me that i was able to surmount the temptations that came my way. Now, He has been telling me he can’t wait to see me naked when we finally get married and the thought of that makes me want to change my mind towards his proposal. I will be 23 by October a month before the proposed date of the wedding.

please Nairalanders any advise for this lady can be dropped on www.lawrenzi.com

Which kain thread be this?

The guy said he cant wait to see you unclad WHEN meaning after wedding so what is the fuss about.

The guy is even very kind..if na me i must see you unclad before i even propose to avoid super story..

These days where we have fake everything na to dey sure even if i no go touch..i must see.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by NemzySeries(m): 8:39am On Mar 19, 2016
ure not yet ready to take a DECISION
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by LuveU2(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2016
I understand the Op. Not that she is not going to go unclad for him but she doesnt like the desperation in his tone. It sounded like thats what he is in for, her body.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by demo4ril97(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2016
Atleast if he can't see the unclad he can do it unclad this naija sef infact NEPA go happy to switch of the light so u both can enjoy it unclad.

Unclad don take over Romancist sha.
Re: I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked by tee59(f): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2016
In marriage , there is no secret btw d couple.If u really love dz guy, u wont feel lik dis except u ar not in love.U cant hide ur body frm him whn u get married.
Do u really love this man?Dont forget, u are spending d rest of ur life with him.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tohpahz And The Crown? / Men's Sexual Rights: When A Woman Rapes A Man! / It Will Hurt Until You Put An End To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.