Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,144 members, 7,829,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland (6917 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by felixxy(m): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
we are deeply in love with each other
Hv bin noticing u both. Smiles!! Best of luck
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
me lovekiss
Me love kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2016
felixxy:

Hv bin noticing u both. Smiles!! Best of luck
Lol, we flying high in the sky with our love for the world to see. smellymouth
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, we flying high in the sky with our love for the world to see. smelly.mouth

You are the prettiest
You are the cutest
If I had to invent a new word
I would call you "beautifulest"
You are the most charming
You are most intelligent
I have never seen someone
Who is so elegant
Who sets my heart on fire

kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

You are the prettiest You are the cutest If I had to invent a new word I would call you "beautifulest" You are the most charming You are most intelligent I have never seen someone Who is so elegant Who sets my heart on fire
kiss kiss kiss
You gimme déjà vu
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
You gimme déjà vu

You complete me kiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

You complete me kiss
I love you boo
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
I love you boo

kiss kiss kiss
All the words in the world won't say it ryt.
Am still searching for the ryt words to use cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

kiss kiss kiss
All the words in the world won't say it ryt.
Am still searching for the ryt words to use cheesy grin
Lol, you are funny gringringrin
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, you are funny gringringrin

grin grin grin How na? tongue
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin How na? tongue
You can make a girl ....you are good at what you're doing
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
You can make a girl ....you are good at what you're doing

Now u wana make me cry::: cry

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by ibullem(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
You two idiots love birds just derailed this thread...

Cc
Angelberry, smellymouth
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
ibullem:
You two idiots love birds just derailed this thread...

Cc
Angelberry, smellymouth
Bite me tongue
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
To whom it may concern angry angry angry BABA I HAIL OO cheesy cheesy AND I SEE UR WORK grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / Post Ur Sunday Selfie / Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.