Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland (6857 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Inspinia: 3:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Following this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2977640/fiancee-very-aggressive-rude

I was thinking it was getting resolved because after tried some solutions shared by some users on the forum, she changed a little and became more fun but just 4 days ago she was surfing Nairaland (she is also a Nairalander but not so active) and one way or the other she dabbled into the thread and after reading she calculated and figured it is I who posted since I'm an active nairaland user for a long time. She became angry.

The next day I realize I was having stomach upset and I went to get some over the counter medications and did a test in those nearby small clinics. They told me I was poisoned. I challenged her and she admitted it. Saying she will do it again that I went on reporting her to Nairaland forum. She was so angry and told me to be very careful that she won't poison me next time that it will be far worse.

I could take it no longer I reported her to her brother who assured me it is under control that he will handle it.

Please I think I am ready 2 call off the wedding bt I fear I will break. Because it's going to be a fatal blow to my heart because I really love her even she knows.

Although some people are saying I should take d fight to her bt I don't think it's a fight I will win because she s way out of my league and stronger.

Is there anything else I can do?
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Strahovski1(m): 3:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Hmmm.

My father told me when I was 6 years. Then I used to be afraid of rodents. He told me to embrace my fear and accept that I'm afraid then give it a blind shot to catch and kill a rodent. He told me that the moment we embrace and accept our fear, it's not weakness but actually strength.

You have accepted she is stronger physically and you are scared and from your previous thread she seems to have have a hold over you which is the love you have for her

I tell you this much, she is trying to establish her dominance. That alpha female thing. So when you get married she will be lord over you indirectly you can't say no when she says yes.

You said in the previous thread that the trust fall game worked. Now, it's time to play another game. She is not strong mentally/emotionally. I know her type. They use physical brute forxe and aggression to hide their tender hearts. Identify her fear! What is she afraid of? When you find it, give it to her. Let her break in fear and run back to you for help/support.

Many alpha females have broken with that simple game.

Things like this are simple mind games.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol...ur not yet married to her but she already poisoned u..what more if ur both married?what worst cud happen?

Now she gonna see this thread again, juz be careful she may juz poke ur throat with a knife.. cool
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by ehizzi(m): 3:49am On Mar 19, 2016
Lmao... Diz sought of luv tho is fromTokyo.... Somone u intend to spend the rest of ur life with poisoined u and u still seek advice... Bruh... Dis aint love no more... Na obsession... Do ur self a favour and dnt bcom another statistic in d name love.. U r being bullied and belittled . dt aint love bro... U can surely do better... .....
.. In btw.... She prolly chose u over the others cause she knw she can do as she wants and u will still Kiss her ass regardless...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Kingsasian(m): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Well, I have nothing to say other than "RIP IN ADVANCE" if you still go on with the wedding plans.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by kaziblake(f): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2016
Someone threaten your life and you are still with her?
God punish that stupid love.This isn't love anymore.
Forget about the wedding and run for your dear life.

Pity your parent abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by ireneony(f): 4:07am On Mar 19, 2016
Op seems like someone who is suffering from menstural flow of the mouth angry
Tomorrow your spirit will come and tell us the time and venue for your obituarygrin

I just have to say this even though hate this word.
this na ENDTIME RELATIONSHIP

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by delishpot: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2016
And people believe this story?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by pacino26(m): 4:43am On Mar 19, 2016
In essence, if you seek redress for any issue with her family in the future you'll get poisoned abi? You're OBSESSED with her abd not in love. That's if your story is true.

O boy, relationships and even marriages do crash after investing time and love. You sound coordinated so pick up your principles from where you've dumped them (courtesy of your obsession) and either identify her fears and address them like a man or call it off like a man!
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Screwface(m): 5:19am On Mar 19, 2016
She read your last thread and poisoned you? And you are here again to open another one.
You are not even nice. sad
It means even we commenting are not safe. What if she starts looking for us one by one to poison us too? sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by MrCork: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...ur not yet married to her but she already poisoned u..what more if ur both married?what worst cud happen?

Now she gonna see this thread again, juz be careful she may juz poke ur throat with a knife.. cool

..darlin do you wear tongue? wink
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by pbs4real(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2016
Ur fiancee or ur enemy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 19, 2016
cheesy smh
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by amtaken(f): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Post the link to your previous thread pleae.

Anybody who is capable of poisoning even a fowl is evil and must be avoided.

If you can get any evidence against her for poisoning you you lodge a complaint at the Police Station.

Please ask God to help you stop loving her unless of course you are on a suicide mission.

One more thing: go to the hospital so that you can be given an antidote to neutralise all the effects of the poison.

God be with you.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Pennsylvania: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2016
Your story looks so staged.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by 2kurupt(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2016
This OP has gat to be the most naive, least confident man with the lowest self esteem. WTF! is love when your life is being threatened "in your face"? Doubt if this shet is true.

Better man up & stop being a woosie angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by liftedud(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2016
This is what u get when u admit she is the MAN, she is way stronger than u because u r in d relationship for r wealth. N u don't bliv urself again, so sorry for u man, hmm nope,so sorry for u girl.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2016
What is this
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
What is this

..i dont know

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

..i dont know
Good morning swhrt
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Good morning swhrt

Good morning hun. Guess u slept well. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Where is the pic of the poison and the food
@cruzita..stop viewing..come here and say something ! sad
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Good morning hun. Guess u slept well. smiley
Yes swt! hope your babe is not like the op's babe
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by cruzita(f): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Screwface:
She read your last thread and poisoned you? And you are here again to open another one.
It means even we commenting are not safe. What if she starts looking for us one by one to poison us too? sad
[ grin
Screwface:
she go start from u
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Yes swt! hope your babe is not like the op's babe
I am baeless hun..
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

I am baeless hun..
To copy this lie press booobscheesy I know you have don't lie to me
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by cruzita(f): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2016
grin op if this is true,then u need new version of sense maybe the one u have is outdated.Someone u are about to marry poisoned u because of some silly issue and u are still talking about love. if this is love ,I refuse to love a beg.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by cruzita(f): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2016
nikkypearl:
Where is the pic of the poison and the food
@cruzita..stop viewing..come here and say something ! sad
hahahahaha this one na super story oo.But wait oo how u take know say I dey view.u be winch
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Hahahahah..

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Sincerely, I don't have.. cool
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sincerely, I don't have.. cool
Why you have a babe here on Nl
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Sunkyphil(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2016
u mid to call it off or else na die u dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora / My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 1) / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.