Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland (6914 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by KingRex1(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2016
cruzita:
grin op if this is true,then u need new version of sense maybe the one u have is outdated.Someone u are about to marry poisoned u because of some silly issue and u are still talking about love. if this is love ,I refuse to love a beg.
no mind am. Me sef refuse that kinda luv. Bt e mean say the woman no love am
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:34am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Why you have a babe here on Nl

Lol.. NL is a faceless forum and I am free with everyone grin. Some are my friends offline but NO one can accuse me of asking them out.
It all ends erre.. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. NL is a faceless forum and I am free with everyone grin. Some are my friends offline but NO one can accuse me of asking them out.
It all ends erre.. smiley
I don't know anyone here, only my teacher olajohn/ipledge10
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I don't know anyone here, only my teacher olajohn/ipledge10
And smelly.mouth wink
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
And smelly.mouth wink
You are my best friend kiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:54am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

You are my best friend kiss

smiley smiley smiley going somewhere secluded ain't a bad idea tho cool.But if you don't want it, no worries hun kiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

smiley smiley smiley going somewhere secluded ain't a bad idea tho cool.But if you don't want it, no worries hun kiss
we will but not now, I don't have access to my mail now that's why I have not replied but I will reply you once I use the phone with my email. I'm sorry for the delay friendkiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

we will but not now, I don't have access to my mail now that's why I have not replied but I will reply you once I use the phone with my email. I'm sorry for the delay friendkiss
No worries hun. I can't wait to see the lady behind this moniker tongue
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

No worries hun. I can't wait to see the lady behind this moniker tongue
I don't think I will let you see me cos I don't want to disclose my identity. You are bringing down my walls one after the other. You try tongue
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I don't think I will let you see me cos I don't want to disclose my identity. You are bringing down my walls one after the other. You try tongue

I won't see get ur picx? shocked. Be civil oooo cheesy cheesy.I don't think I ve brought down any walls. Your walls are higher than the Berlin walls!!!
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

I won't see get ur picx? shocked. Be civil oooo cheesy cheesy.I don't think I ve brought down any walls. Your walls are higher than the Berlin walls!!!
I will let you see it here if that's what you want. Agreed
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I will let you see it here if that's what you want. Agreed

I can't put my picx on display tho. smiley.i wonder why you are so hell bent on keeping your private life a secret. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

I can't put my picx on display tho. smiley.i wonder why you are so hell bent on keeping your private life a secret. smiley
I am like that, if I say am not on fb you won't believe me
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Luckyk(f): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
im even scared to comment on this thread
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by firstking01(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Inspinia:
Following this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2977640/fiancee-very-aggressive-rude

I was thinking it was getting resolved because after tried some solutions shared by some users on the forum, she changed a little and became more fun but just 4 days ago she was surfing Nairaland (she is also a Nairalander but not so active) and one way or the other she dabbled into the thread and after reading she calculated and figured it is I who posted since I'm an active nairaland user for a long time. She became angry.

The next day I realize I was having stomach upset and I went to get some over the counter medications and did a test in those nearby small clinics. They told me I was poisoned. I challenged her and she admitted it. Saying she will do it again that I went on reporting her to Nairaland forum. She was so angry and told me to be very careful that she won't poison me next time that it will be far worse.

I could take it no longer I reported her to her brother who assured me it is under control that he will handle it.

Please I think I am ready 2 call off the wedding bt I fear I will break. Because it's going to be a fatal blow to my heart because I really love her even she knows.

Although some people are saying I should take d fight to her bt I don't think it's a fight I will win because she s way out of my league and stronger.

Is there anything else I can do?
See this oneundecided, so, you stil need a prophet to tell you what to do huhundecided...my submission, dump the mongo park abegi, who knows what she wil do to you tomorrow when she becomes in full control as your wife when you marry herundecided
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I am like that, if I say am not on fb you won't believe me

Are you serious? Well I believe it Cox u obviously ain't a good liar wink . But why the walls? Are you the only lady in the fam?
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you serious? Well I believe it Cox u obviously ain't a good liar wink . But why the walls? Are you the only lady in the fam?
Nope the last in the fam
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

Nope the last in the fam
Lol. Same erre. Last, only male child. Boring as hell
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol. Same erre. Last, only male child. Boring as hell
That's nice. you get whatever you wan.t
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:16am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

That's nice. you get whatever you wan.t
Nope,i grew up in a very strict and discipline home.In my fam, there are no favorite smiley
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by tee59(f): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2016
Are u stupid or what?U are nt yet married & she already poisoned u.So just prepare for ur own funeral in advance whn u pple get married.I pity ur parents.Use ur common sense now lover boy.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by nikkypearl(f): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2016
cruzita:
hahahahaha this one na super story oo.But wait oo how u take know say I dey view.u be winch
grin
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by esejessy(f): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Lol...ur not yet married to her but she already poisoned u..what more if ur both married?what worst cud happen?

Now she gonna see this thread again, juz be careful she may juz poke ur throat with a knife.. cool
lol
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by comffy(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2016
@ OP. Sorry is ur name. Can someone giv dis op a heavy slap so dat he wud come back to his senses? Do u wanna kill ursef while she pee and spit on ur grave? Dere are stil better gals out dere. I wl advice u to leave her for a while.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by BrownCookie(f): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2016
I see you are ready to die for love bro!

Continue.

Love ni,poison ko.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by uzoormah(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
My brother go on and marry her
in few months time we would have a thread like this on FP
"COME AND SEE THE WOMAN THAT KILLED HER HUSBAND OVER OPERA MINI"
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by uzoormah(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
My brother go on and marry her
in few months time we would have a thread like this on FP
"COME AND SEE THE WOMAN THAT KILLED HER HUSBAND OVER OPERA MINI(PICS) "
lalasticlala or mynd44 may use ur DP for the famous story
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by uzoormah(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
Luckyk:
im even scared to comment on this thread

u just did! i will tell her that you are the person
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Luckyk(f): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
uzoormah:

u just did! i will tell her that you are the person
aaah! pls dnt o, i still value my life
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by uzoormah(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Luckyk:
aaah! pls dnt o, i still value my life

Lol.. u can fear?
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by alcapone10: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
:Dexactly
Screwface:
She read your last thread and poisoned you? And you are here again to open another one.
You are not even nice. sad
It means even we commenting are not safe. What if she starts looking for us one by one to poison us too? sad
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by torqque7(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Inspinia:
Following this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2977640/fiancee-very-aggressive-rude

I was thinking it was getting resolved because after tried some solutions shared by some users on the forum, she changed a little and became more fun but just 4 days ago she was surfing Nairaland (she is also a Nairalander but not so active) and one way or the other she dabbled into the thread and after reading she calculated and figured it is I who posted since I'm an active nairaland user for a long time. She became angry.

The next day I realize I was having stomach upset and I went to get some over the counter medications and did a test in those nearby small clinics. They told me I was poisoned. I challenged her and she admitted it. Saying she will do it again that I went on reporting her to Nairaland forum. She was so angry and told me to be very careful that she won't poison me next time that it will be far worse.

I could take it no longer I reported her to her brother who assured me it is under control that he will handle it.

Please I think I am ready 2 call off the wedding bt I fear I will break. Because it's going to be a fatal blow to my heart because I really love her even she knows.

Although some people are saying I should take d fight to her bt I don't think it's a fight I will win because she s way out of my league and stronger.

Is there anything else I can do?
Sorry to say o but u are very foolish..I don't av an advice for u,just help me say hi to my grand mum when u die and see her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / Hilarious! See What This Guy Did After He Caught 2 Cockroach Having Sex (pics / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.