Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland (6919 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nope,i grew up in a very strict and discipline home.In my fam, there are no favorite smiley
I'm back! I couldn't take my nap
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm back! I couldn't take my nap

Elo bae, sup with d digits? cool
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Elo bae, sup with d digits? cool
Really
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
Really
I don't Gerrit.... angry

I thought u made a promise to drop ur digits??
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
Really

Elo hunn... Op u re okay? Have not heard from u all evening.
Getting me worried tho.
Holla back if u can. Gracias
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Elo hunn... Op u re okay? Have not heard from u all evening. Getting me worried tho. Holla back if u can. Gracias
I'm okay was sleeping kiss
I was waiting for you earlier
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don't Gerrit.... angry

I thought u made a promise to drop ur digits??
You know it'll be hard for me to do that
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm okay was sleeping kiss

I was waiting for you earlier

Sorry abt that. My network is so poor.
Still don't wana drop the digits? sad
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
You know it'll be hard for me to do that
But u promised. I take peeps by their words. To me, a word makes a human.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Angelberry:
Really
Sleeping?
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
[b][/b]
@inspina, I am amazed at the way you think. Do you even value your life? I don't think so, do you need a sooth sayer to tell you she is a trouble maker? And who said you can't find love again? See if you die in the hands of a woman, about 100 women will pass by your grave side. Ahn Ahn, what's wrong with you? A lady who beat up your sister and then she acted violently with you and now she poisoned you, you are talking about a broken heart, a broken heart can be healed but a dead body can't be revived especially one who sheepishly dies because of a woman. Think twice before she ends up being a thorn in your flesh than what she already is. Don't wait until she starts beating your parents and then you will now come back on nairaland to seek for advise. That relationship is harmful, if your stories are true, she is an oppressor and it seems you aren't even capable to break her wings. Run for your life and create a stress free marriage for yourself. God help you
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sorry abt that. My network is so poor. Still don't wana drop the digits? sad
No.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 4:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sleeping?
Good morning
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
Good morning

Good morning dear. How was ur night?
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Good morning dear. How was ur night?
twas okay, I left without saying gud nite.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
twas okay, I left without saying gud nite.
U sure did. I felt slighted tho. smiley

And I am still surprised about ur digits sad sad sad
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

U sure did. I felt slighted tho. smiley

And I am still surprised about ur digits sad sad sad
I'm sorry, it was not intentional I slept off cos I was up the previous night which you're aware of...The digit let me get a fb id for our private chat, okay
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm sorry, it was not intentional I slept off cos I was up the previous night which you're aware of...The digit let me get a fb id for our private chat, okay

Lol..what if am not on fbk? My acct got hacked some months back. I deleted my fbk acct and I ve not opened a new one.

As for d digits, dunno why u re scared or skeptical. Trust me, I come in peace smiley
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol..what if am not on fbk? My acct got hacked some months back. I deleted my fbk acct and I ve not opened a new one.

As for d digits, dunno why u re scared or skeptical. Trust me, I come in peace smiley
okay, I know but I don't think I can do that for now, give me sometime, pleasekiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
okay, I know but I don't think I can do that for now, give me sometime, pleasekiss

OK hun..i understand, smiley you barely know me and u re highly skeptical about peeps especially dudes.. wink
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by KingRex1(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK hun..i understand, smiley you barely know me and u re highly skeptical about peeps especially dudes.. wink

Okay its time u guys go private, Ion care how u doit
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2016
KingRex1:

@ Angelberry....

Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2016
KingRex1:
why
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yeah sweeriekiss
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:34am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
Yeah sweeriekiss

How is ur day going A lot to discuss with u but I can't say them on line cry cry
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

How is ur day going A lot to discuss with u but I can't say them on line cry cry
I pity the babes you woo offline, let's be talking here, I'll figure out wat to do later. get a fb acc and I'll do same. just can't give out my digit for now.
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
I pity the babes you woo offline, let's be talking here, I'll figure out wat to do later. get a fb acc and I'll do same. just can't give out my digit for now.

Lols..i am waiting for u to figure it out tho, as for the babes, I don't woo any smiley

I really wanna hear ur voice sha grin
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lols..i am waiting for u to figure it out tho, as for the babes, I don't woo any smiley

I really wanna hear ur voice sha grin
Really you need my digit just to hear my voice? Hmmmm...OK o
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
Really you need my digit just to hear my voice? Hmmmm...OK o

To hear ur voice and to maintain a good relationship with you. We ve a lot to talk about and I can't say them on NL
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

To hear ur voice and to maintain a good relationship with you. We ve a lot to talk about and I can't say them on NL
Facebook will be OK
Re: My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland by Smellymouth: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Angelberry:
Facebook will be OK

U made a promise, remember smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Pastor Sucks Me / See What This White Lady Did To Her Breast For Xmas(photo) / Couple's Unclad Photoshoot Make Them Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.