Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (55401 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by noblegrex: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

I know you are crazy but don't ever refer me as your daughter. It is an insult
you should jump up for joy that I'm referring to you as my daughter.. Besides,you sound so rude.just let me give you this one,next time you go hear am. Naughty girl.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hahahahahaha its not for you to believe. Facts will be facts whether you believe them or not. Its just like people in the past saying they would not believe the earth was spherical because all they could see around us is a round earth. Google is your friend.
So what is an excuse for a man to loose his virginity?

Except you desire to be hypertensive, subtly diabetic man in his 60's. Then you best stop claiming to be my Father.
cheesy Your brand of humor is refreshing. And familiar. Hmm.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ayamAgenius: 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
MRBrownJ:
@corperscorner
let me be the bearer of bad news, if you brought a gal home , "touched" her everywhere (possiby kiss her too) and undressed her fully, then you have already cheated bro!

if you believe that cheating is only when you penetrate someone then you are clearly mistaking....
here is a clue: would you allow your gf to be "touched" and undressed fully by some other dude, since it is not cheating?!

wise man!
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by bukatyne(f): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eureka123:
It's funny how much many humans base their reactions on other people's actions first. So, it's an offense for the OP to do what he perceives as right even just for his own sake?? It was okay for him to go down to the worst despicable level if his girlfriend was cheating on him? Or that he was a fool to let go of such an opportunity if he wasn't sure of his girl friend's loyalty?? How about him not going ahead because of the self respect he has for himself and for values, girl friend aside??

What's really wrong with our society's morals today? What has really gone wrong? I wonder the kind of parents a lot of you would make.

Absolute 100%

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Esty20(f): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
my dear,let ur decision to b faithful not b dependent on if she cheats or not,if UV cheated bf ul know d guilt a d shame it brings!resolve to b principled as UV just done! kudos dear
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by boyjo: 8:09am On Mar 10, 2018
corperscorner:
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.

Don't listen to them, you didn't cheat.
Their heart is more with the naked girl than the sanctity of your relationship.
I'm proud of you, well done.

Tell your girl.
One of these two or the two would happen:
-she'd love you more.
-she'd open up her deepest secrets to you.

Just look how many likes you garnered on your original post smiley

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by corperscorner: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
boyjo:

Don't listen to them, you didn't cheat.
Their heart is more with the naked girl than the sanctity of your relationship.
I'm proud of you, well done.

Tell your girl.
One of these two or the two would happen:
-she'd love you more.
-she'd open up her deepest secrets to you.

Just look how many likes you garnered on your original post smiley

Thanks brother. Decided to check in after 5 years. I'm glad this was the last comment till date.

Good news is; I finally got married to her last year November.

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by boyjo: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
corperscorner:

Thanks brother. Decided to check in after 5 years. I'm glad this was the last comment till date.

Good news is; I finally got married to her last year November.

Lik, after 5 years??
Congratulations on your wedding bro...smiley smiley
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by SmellingAnus(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
congratulations on your marriage to her...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.