Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (55397 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by anumide(f): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh, this is very true.

Just bringing A girl Your "Supposed" gf Knows nothing about to Your room is actually CHEATING. having canal knowledge of her is one thing. kissing her is another thing. Buh UNDRESSING her? lipsrsealed LoL! grin that's Way Outta line!

LoL!grin that Alone Is Enough Reason to BreakUP
Witcha! lipsrsealed

Lawd, did I just say "Canal Knowledge"? shocked My bible is indeed showing! grin

lol. I've missed these big black fonts
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

I will show you mine the very day I get to see yours grin. Trust me, I won't cheat on you kiss
I know you can't cheat on me, I. am not the chosen one. You derail a lot
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Hehe...dude I give you 90% sad
You weren't completely loyal afterall grin undecided
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by menxer: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2016
na wa for some people.

@Op, what took an effort to do, humiliating and embarrassing the girl by undressing and caressing her only to turn and spit on her feelings?

For your info, you had sex with her.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by twoMcfemad: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2016
Something similar had happened to me before I got married, the saving grace was that my wife, then my fiancee, called at that point of entry. Never tried that after the experience. That particular lady was celebrated on her birthday by her Husband on Nairaland few days ago.
Op, you did well, but you need not smell what you are not ready to eat.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Newton8(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2016
This is nice... But dear OP, u still cheated! You can only be true to your conscience COMPLETELY if you can tell her about it. Talk it out with her and it may surprise you, she will love you more!

P.S.- Wouldn't know if you mentioned it during your 'one hour' conversation!
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

I know you can't cheat on me, I. am not the chosen one. You derail a lot

Lol. You don't know what tomorrow holds. Don't bet on it.

I derail a lot? grin All tanx to you
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Your girl would cheat once a man get her out of the last piece of clothing on her, cos she'd think what the heck, he has seen it all. She'd only vow not to do it again if it wasn't better than what she has with you. Woe betide you if it turns out to be better.

There is a level you will cross with a woman and there will be no turning back for her. Once she starts pleading that you understand why she doesn't want to do it; she has surrendered. Once you reach that level, yank off the remaining piece of clothing, adorn your helmet and start shooting like you are in Sambisa forest. They can pretend to regret after; the next time, they'll be pleading that they abandoned someone for you and you shouldn't toy with their heart. If a woman doesn't want to shag you, she will not let the opportunity of you making serious moves on her to present itself(except she is a hungry and long-throat b!tch. Those ones disgust me).

@OP I have seen your posts and I can only say that you are naïve with women. The heart of a woman is a deep ocean of secrets. Men are made to brag about their sexploits but women are made to keep the secret of theirs till death. Put a knife on a woman's neck she'll never tell you that secret. Real men don't try to find out, though. Cos "you don't wanna go down there..."

You sir deserve 1 million likes!! Have my like

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Satioshi: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2016
Are u sure this saintly act of celibacy is being reciprocated by your babe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by lloydpras: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.

It might be cos your D*ck just couldn't rise that moment...I don't think you actually knocked any sense into your head..u were just scared of your gf finding out..which always lead to a fast rate of heartbeat.

Fvcking another girl doesn't justify you not loving ur girl bro...
You screwed up on this one. #MyOpinion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by FrankLampard: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:
Its been a couple of months since my girlfriend traveled and the frequent rain fall haven't really been helping matters. I initially felt I could contain my urge but sometimes it gets out of hand (GUYS WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER).

So yesterday, I decided to invite a particular girl over, she happens to have been hoping I would do that a long time though.

To cut the long story short, the touching began and it got to the stage where she gave in and allowed me pull off her entire outfit.....like down to the last. At this point, it must have been so certain to her that we were going to get down.....

But to the glory of God, it suddenly flashed through my mind how my girlfriend would call frequently and how she would often profess her love for me.......the fact that we've grown to become an item over time made me feel a prick in my conscience and all of a sudden I started feeling disgusted with myself. While these activities were going on in my head, this particular girl that came over had already arrived cloud 9....waiting for me to 'enter the place'. But somehow, I was able to knock senses into my head and attempted to help her back into her outfit while she completed the process herself. (IT TOOK AN EFFORT - BLIV ME)

She turned to me and asked? 'Whats the problem?'...........I said 'nothing, its not happening'. Then she pulled away hurriedly and vowed never to visit me again. I was really glad but concealed this so it would not be obvious though.

Anyways, with all that past me now........one thing I can say is that. I have no regrets and if any at all, it would be inviting her to come over in the first place. I realized we guys can be faithful, it only takes a little effort towards self control. I called my girlfriend a few minutes after the drama and we spoke at length for close to an hour..............and from the conversation, all I could deduce was......I care about her feelings much more than I thought.

Instead of you to open up and tell us that your thing didn't rise...

My guy eh, if truly the babe was naked(as you said) and your thing was erect, my guy you won't be saying this.

#Konji na full bastard

2 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2016
anumide:

lol. I've missed these big black fonts
LoL!grin Really?

me too..tongue

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol. You don't know what tomorrow holds. Don't bet on it.
I derail a lot? grin All tanx to you
You making me to derail
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by olarhtunji(m): 8:20am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:

because u did not finish what u started...u sha pull of her clothes .....you are nothing but a cheat and suppose to die alone....because u did not smash d twahat does not mean u should justify yourself to have backed out......rubbish.....
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by ClassCaptain(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2016
Nienie:
if it's true...you deserve a kiss jorh

kiss me instead pls ..lol:*
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by GoldenJAT(m): 8:21am On Mar 19, 2016
I will still advise you, wen d time comes... U uncloth gal finish, cum put am bk on her.... DE deceive urself there... I will so CHEAT EHH!!! all d faithfulness way I be in d past.. No pay off.. TODDLER OP.

4 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Tinalex(f): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2016
I truly applaud you op for being brave enough not to but the icing on the beautiful cake you baked. But plsss were you a cheater ?
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by molaross: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2016
I had similar experience, but in my own case when its time for me to bombard the sambisa forest with my AK-47. my gun just bow down, I felt some kind of heaviness within my heart and I started sweating profusely. I have no choice but to discharge her feeling embarrassed. few weeks later I travelled home to c my family doc and pastor, they all told me am OK. but to go get marry instead of wasting bullets. to cut d long story short, I decided to marry my wife to be sure of my self. Baba exactly 9 month after my wedding she gave birth, while d 2nd one is on d way now. if u love your woman expect such to happen. but for the future, is in God's hand. my advise is for you to get married soon. or else you resolve to self service in absence of ur gf and d good products in you might end up in WC and your wife might end up cheating on you.

3 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by litaninja(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Err....chairman....news flash....you already cheated....
So why the epistle?

corperscorner:

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by whytepawn1(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Your girl would cheat once a man get her out of the last piece of clothing on her, cos she'd think what the heck, he has seen it all. She'd only vow not to do it again if it wasn't better than what she has with you. Woe betide you if it turns out to be better.

There is a level you will cross with a woman and there will be no turning back for her. Once she starts pleading that you understand why she doesn't want to do it; she has surrendered. Once you reach that level, yank off the remaining piece of clothing, adorn your helmet and start shooting like you are in Sambisa forest. They can pretend to regret after; the next time, they'll be pleading that they abandoned someone for you and you shouldn't toy with their heart. If a woman doesn't want to shag you, she will not let the opportunity of you making serious moves on her to present itself(except she is a hungry and long-throat b!tch. Those ones disgust me).

@OP I have seen your posts and I can only say that you are naïve with women. The heart of a woman is a deep ocean of secrets. Men are made to brag about their sexploits but women are made to keep the secret of theirs till death. Put a knife on a woman's neck she'll never tell you that secret. Real men don't try to find out, though. Cos "you don't wanna go down there..."
nice... really nice
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by lloydpras: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2016
FrankLampard:

Instead of you to open up and tell us that your thing didn't rise...

My guy eh, if truly the babe was naked(as you said) and your thing was erect, my guy you won't be saying this.

#Konji na full bastard

Lmao! Abi...Op won dey console himself.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by akinjosh(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2016
grad2012:
#Big hug for you,pls don't tell what went down between you an that lady.

Who shouldn't tell? Coz OP has already told!
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by sisisioge: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2016
You did well...well done! Go and sin no more.
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by buchilino(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Great stand.

But this will only be reasonable in a situation where the man is 100 percent sure of the loyalty of the girl..or at least to the extent of not commiting the same act elsewhere.

Imagine all this self control only for u to hear later that one guy dey pipe her steady for where she stay..

Na sorry case be that oo

but wait oo, u actually removed her clothes till d last outfit and u no contunu ... Shey that kind thing fit happen if na omotola , geneienve or juliet ibrahim ?

Bros no lie.. The body odour and smell oozing from the engine drive u comot grin

Bros u no well

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:

Your girlfriend has jazzed your 3rd leg!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Smellymouth: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:

You making me to derail

grin you taught me. Now you are making me feel like I ve known u over the yrs. Nice one
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin you taught me. Now you are making me feel like I ve known u over the yrs. Nice one
grin grin yeah same here, I woke up this morning looking forward to see you here. what are you eating this morning
Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2016
corperscorner:

Tnx for the encouragement bro......but she ain't that type..........we made our acquaintance some 6 years back. Trust me....shez that type who would tell me everything....I mean everything. She would even go as far as giving my number to guys bugging her - just for them to try calling and hearing a male voice over the phone. We've been like a team and it felt awkward trying to ruin what we've had coming a long way. The attempt is what I regret.

You deserve a bottle of beer for your self control.... you just proved the stereotypes wrong...We can be faithful partners to our spouses if we want to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Emmahunk(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2016
" Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. " That's an old saying. Guy, watch your back.
You invited a grown woman over, got her fully aroused after getting her undressed, then LEFT HER HIGH AND DRY and you think that's the end of the story. Even when she asked you what the problem was, you could not think up a reasonable cover up story like, 'sorry, just remembered am supposed to be fasting'.
Nnaa, look for a way to appease the girl fast. You don't humiliate an innocent woman and expect to go unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2016
You have been fucking your gf without being married to her and your conscience only "pricked" you when were about to commit same "sin" with a girl other than your girl friend?

I see a lot of people singing your praises, hypocrisy among Christians smells to high ups!

7 Likes

Re: Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat by kaziblake(f): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
OP, I admire your courage.But trust me, it also takes the courage of Samson to trust a lady.

My advice? She is just your GF, not your wife.
The only woman you should ever lose your mind over is your MOTHER or your wife.

Other than that- Get your education up, stay fit, stack ur money up to the ceiling and mess around with many chicks as you can grin cheesy

Life is too short, no one gets out alive!!

Patiently waiting for the feminist and their as5lickers to quote me cheesy
Chei!
See advice from hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.