Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (113940 Views)

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by bibijay123(f): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Afternoon ma'am.

Afternoon sir tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since I'm very poor at wooing a lady and won't be able to be a participant; lemme just buy a land here and watch how the thread unfolds cool
Bros, that your tortoise style no go work here oo. #tosynmustwoo
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Are you using style to bow out hen, naijaboiy mentioned you and you must partake osomo funrare wink
Oya joor
No mind oga tosyne! He go dey run from toasting woman. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since I'm very poor at wooing a lady and won't be able to be a participant; lemme just buy a land here and watch how the thread unfolds cool
All you need to do is to woo a lady is just come up with your 10 types of this and that, and voila! They'll come dancing in your shoes... Lol.

Or isn't that what you used to woo that Diva. wink grin LOL.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
I guess so too but he is admiring another lady not browncookie the moniker is naauin or so
naijaboiy:

Noted!

I see neyoor wants to contend with you. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingRex1:
I wanna woo Laveda, she gon be not jst a Queen of my county, bt the queen of my heart..

Cc: Naij aboiy

Noted
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course! You can still do it this year. wink

There are even more fresher girls to woo. cheesy

[size=2pt]Puts on mischief cap[/size]

*in Orubebe's voice*

Nooooo
angry

This is unacceptable.
Why isn't MrCork's name on your list of wooees?

You didn't include mine, Kachisbarbie Dechandel, Mzgracie, Rozzzay, and other romance section oldies. Are you saying we're too old to be wooed? *rolls eyes*

Fear God o
tongue

*runs out of thread before Joseph1832 and lezz finish me with grammar*

Is Dekatron also Decker?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
I guess so too but he is admiring another lady not browncookie the moniker is naauin or so
Oh! I must have made a mistake then.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
bibijay123:
Lool....please don't expose me sir cheesy

Oya bribe me na kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by refiner(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
op!....should we also type our cruches ?....I can't wait to mention his name!smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda smiley

kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by joseph1832(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
bibijay123:

Afternoon sir tongue
Yes ma'am. Pardon my forwardness ma'am, but would you mind flirting with a compulsory flirt like me? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Luckyk(f): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

Concave or Convex one? cheesy grin cheesy grin
both
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
tosyne2much:

LOL. Just stay back and cheer to my exploits cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
nanauju:
Wooing... cheesy
Talk true. Those breast on your chest, are they yours
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by joseph1832(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:
Laveda smiley
kiss
Ha! You want to woo laveda? Choi. LOL. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

[size=2pt]Puts on mischief cap[/size]

*in Orubebe's voice*

Nooooo
angry

This is unacceptable.
Why isn't MrCork's name on your list of wooees?

You didn't include mine, Kachisbarbie Dechandel, Mzgracie, Rozzzay, and other romance section oldies. Are you saying we're too old to be wooed? *rolls eyes*

Fear God o
tongue

*runs out of thread before Joseph1832 and lezz finish me with grammar*

Is Dekatron also Decker?
gringringringringrin

Una don old finish na!

Only grandpas like dem kingtom,truckpusher and co are supposed to come out and woo you guys. But since they are not here nko?

These young men here want fresh girls.

Sorry. tongue

I don't know if they are the same. One of them should clear the air.

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Bros, that your tortoise style no go work here oo. #tosynmustwoo

grin grin grin grin
and the pot called Mr Kettle blackgrin

The day you woo someone in this section, I'll deactivate...

After three months cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Cause she might turn formatable latergrin
naijaboiy:

I don't want to woo a girl who is delecatble. grin
Sha, me dey available for hire oo.

Any of ur girls wey no get wooer can contact me for business.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Smellymouth let the wooing begin cheesy come woo your crush let me see how good you are in it
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

See question tongue tongue

Who go con own wetin they her chest if not hers?.... Abi dey don dey borrow b**bs put for chest for naija again?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Dklef(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
You nko? Will you woo delectablegal?

LOL cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
naijaboiy:

gringringringringrin

Una don old finish na!

Only grandpas like dem kingtom,truckpusher and co are supposed to come out and woo you guys. But since they are not here nko?

These young men here want fresh girls.

Sorry. tongue

I don't know if they are the same. One of them should clear the air.

Ohooo
Interesting.

Truckpusher, over to you tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
refiner:
op!....should we also type our cruches ?....I can't wait to mention his name!smiley
grin
This is not a "mention your crush" thread. It's a thread to woo your crush(if any), and it's the male edition.

The female edition will come after this. So wait and enjoy. Someone may woo you,who knows. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by bibijay123(f): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
joseph1832:
Yes ma'am. Pardon my forwardness ma'am, but would you mind flirting with a compulsory flirt like me? grin grin

Lool... Dear sir i am a lady and you have to woo me properly tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

See question tongue tongue

Who go con own wetin they her chest if not hers?.... Abi dey don dey borrow b**bs put for chest for naija again?
gringringrin

Well, nah she and her bf(if she get) dey co-own am.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

gringringringringrin

This question too funny! grin

Who wan get the breast before? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Cause she might turn formatable later;DSha, me dey available for hire oo.

Any of ur girls wey no get wooer can contact me for business.
Make I refer you to refiner. E be like say she need wooer. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by bibijay123(f): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Neyoor:

Oya bribe me na kiss

Oya take kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Laveda:

That moniker gives me headache for real...
Wish I could get rid of him totally.

I know, right? Lol
How are you
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin
and the pot called Mr Kettle blackgrin

The day you woo someone in this section, I'll deactivate...

After three months cheesy
I know when I saw ur comment here that someone Will burst me soon.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2016
I wish to woo fearlesschicken cc naijaboy n if yhu've been fflwing my posts yhu'll know tis is the hardest of all wooing on Nairaland ...chick is a volcano tat erupts very often...leggo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (86) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.