Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed (52582 Views)

Ese: Yunusa’s Lawyer Faults Father, Your Son Is 18 Not 25 / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today / My Son Was Oruru’s Domestic Help For 10 Years – Yunusa’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by FreemanDave(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
I taught this girl English Language when she was in JSS3, and I can authoritatively say this is not her write-up. Sje is an intelligent student, but the content of this letter is beyond Rita.

I know her capabilities.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Igbospower(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

So you think a 13 year old does not know the meaning, spelling and correct usage of the word "balderdash" right?

Is this because you could not write that eloquently when you were 13 or what?

I am not saying this latter is true or false (lawd knows the type of lies folks concort these days are worthy of Sodom but then…. ) but says a 13 year old couldnt have written that is not right. Seriously, I wrote better than that when I was 13
Bro wat ppl are looking at is the supposed writer and it's reader.. not whether it was a 13yr old. I just dey laff since 4 here.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes she is a minor but if Yunusa is really 18 which means he was 17 last year and makes them both minors……

But if he is 25……

Both ways, *shurgs*

What do you mean by ''both ways''?
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by TheMadame(f): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is the work of well paid lawyers. This letter was on the front page of todays Sun newspaper as well. The question is who is funding this extensive press campaign war? Who is paying the legal fees of these Senior advocate lawyers?
I can predict their next steps,which is to prove Yinusa is an under aged youth of maybe 16 or 17 years.
Then the case becomes that of two minors.
This is similar to what Charles Novia was trying to do in the case between Ibinabo Fiberesima and Dr Suraj Giwa.
This country has lost every sense of morality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
the dantata has bin asking her out 4 a year (she was 13),she has bin asked out by abdulahi,she runs away with yunusa,come make una help me ask who write that letter,whether na only hausa men the girl dey jam?

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by stchinedu: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry
You still dey smell lies grin
Mheeeen...I have since started seeing lies in the essay of love grin grin grin
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

So you think a 13 year old does not know the meaning, spelling and correct usage of the word "balderdash" right?

I am not saying this latter is true or false (lawd knows the type of lies folks concort these days are worthy of Sodom but then…. ) but says a 13 year old couldnt have written that is not right. Seriously, I wrote better than that when I was 13
eh ehn!
oga mynd44, me & u dey on d same jalopy 4 dis matta, 4get all d ban ban tinz of d past grin
u c d problem wit most youths of 2day iz dat education as long been thrown to d dogs dat ppl are finding it hard dat a 15yr old could compose such a beauriful piece.
THEY ARE JEZ JEALOUS OF D LIL GEH & HER WRITIN SKILLS. cool
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by henryhemon(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
adeaks:
A 13 year old will write this type of essay just because of love. A Jss3 student writing 'baldadash' undecided

I smell lies angry

You only smell it? It's very clear it was made up.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by JaaizTech: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
It is just a pity that journalism in this part of the world is trash. By now journalist should have dug out all sides of the story instead of leaving us to speculations. However, it seems like a love affair to me, even Yunusa may be a minor. His lawyer said He was 17, I have not heard Ese's people counter that. I also think this abduction allegation is sensational, the mother knew where she was, but it was Ese who refused to go back home with her. May be she was hypnotized, I don't know. But a teenager in love can make such foolish decisions. I also watched the video where Ese refused to go with the police without Yunusa, i think it is still online.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by jwart(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
I don't read it pictures is all I care.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by BJ0SE(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Ask yourself which school she govand which class she stop

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by 9japatroit(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2016
WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
BJ0SE:

Ask yourself which school she govand which class she stop
Stop this please.

Saying the girl couldn't have written this based on your judgment of her intelligence is an indictment on your 13 year old self.

Seriously, what's the big deal in the girl writing this letter? I wrote short stories when I was 13 and they were better than this letter (which is think is even poor for an SSS1) student.

Learn to set your standards high.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by hopilo: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
In this era of text messages Ese could write this letter? When older people had since forgotten letter writing. Hmmm Ese must be an intelligent chap.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by eoadeniji(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
MoneypassGod:
I pity manuel pellegrini
wetin concern pellegrino with this one now....and ur moniker sha
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Born2berich: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Yes she is a minor but if Yunusa is really 18 which means he was 17 last year and makes them both minors……

But if he is 25……

Both ways, *shurgs*
Yinusa is 25 years old, even his father has stated that clearly...They are just using all this false ages and false letter to make yunusa go free which will never happen. He kidnapped, slept with a Minor and married her without the parent consent which is a criminal offense

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by sikirat2020: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
if ese wish to write letter to the bastard, will she typed it? just get us the real letter written by her or test message, or whatsapp chat, lairs

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by falar(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:
The question anybody with a brain should ask is... CAN YINUSA READ? See Yinusa, See Love Letter!!

Person wey never speak better pidgin English dey read love letter grin . The foolishness under boooooohari has no limits. Please note that this wasn't written in Arabic the only official language an Almajiri like Yinusa can read. This was written in "engrish" grin . The Queen's Longogi** gringringringringringrin

Comedy o!!

****your hatred for GMB has no limit and we know it.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Wulfruna(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
Anyone with half a brain can smell the stench of forgery all over this letter from miles.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by tinktanker: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
keyzid:
Right from time, I never trusted any of those reports. Its just a case of two fools who willingly fell in love with each other. Jus Tha the Inusa is a compound fool to not have listened to his father's advice.
You in love with a lady who is a minor.
Her parents never gave concent for you to Mary her.
You both planned to elope with her.
Now, the whole brouhaha is turning its tide against you.
Nobody to defend you since its the usual way of the norths in the case of Touch And Follow which I personally don't even believe such thing exists.
I wish both of them Luck in their endeavours and trials.
Ishh...Man pikin wan sleeeeeeeeep
how abt d other case been recorded. My brother its a big lie. Where n when did d letter appear frm. This is just a northern propaganda.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by ndcide(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Things like this gets me upset.

When we attack now, people like @progressive01 will open another emotional thread.

Now you see the extent these people will go just to justify evil. Lie and bring it to the media. What's the purpose.

Anyway God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by BJ0SE(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mynd44:

Stop this please.

Saying the girl couldn't have written this based on your judgment of her intelligence is an indictment on your 13 year old self.

Seriously, what's the big deal in the girl writing this letter? I wrote short stories when I was 13 and they were better than this letter (which is think is even poor for an SSS1) student.

Learn to set your standards high.

Ese went to Central Epie Community Secondary School , yenogoa local government
Seems u dont understand what it means to be in a community school in a remote blocation, dont compare an SS1 student in such location with ones in the city.
Obviously this letter was forged.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by mattmobis(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2016
The carrier and publisher of the letter are complete baldadash! How can ESE write this?

How many mature ladies in our today's society can write this good love letter? Alas, Yellow can done wrong and no amount of fake letters from ESE is gonna absolve him of the wrongdoing!

Finally ESE could have written that because Yellow can't read or write.

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by holluphemydavid(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
I smell lie, my view, a (1)jss 3 student will write dis type of epistle
(2) who is d recipient of d letter? Yunusa dat can't speak English, his pidgin isn't even fluent dat will read such letter?

Let's call spade a spade, sometimes I keep asking myself, is dere hope for d youth of dis country, when dey will c d truth and still go away from it, and d judiciary are not helping matters either, dey will turns tins upside down, God pls help us in dis country

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by CioAngels(f): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
My learned lawyers, i see you people as smart people but with this, please look for another method of lie becos this is not a good marketing strategy. I know you peoples stock-in-trade is to lie to feed but this, is no pass mark atall.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Ndolarr: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2016
Police should trace the writer of this letter and keep him in Gashua prison till he repents of his sins! Rubbish!!
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by amtaken(f): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
STAUTORY RAPE is an unlawful carnal knowledge between an adult and and a minor, it is immaterial whether the consent of the minor is gotten or not.

In the instant case, Yinusa, an adult male above the age of 18, abducted a minor and had an unlawful sexual intercourse with her. It does not matter if he abducted her with her "consent" or not as she's not old enough to give consent. Even if Ese begged him to have sex with her, it will still be recognised in law as statutory rape.

Don't try to rationalise it because that will never help your case.

I once handled a case where a minor actually seduced an accused, a 23 year old boy/man that she crushing on and he ended up having sexual intercourse with her. The defence counsel argued that the girl wanted the sex and even seduced the man, the young girl, aged 15, even testified that she wanted the sex because she was in love with the accused.

I argued that as a minor, she was not up to the age of reasoning and therefore was not capable of giving her consent. I also argued that rape is a heinous offence, an offence against humanity and should never be tolerated in any guise, that rape is a crime not just against the victim but also against the society and the offenders must be punished according to the provisions of the law to serve as deterrent to potential offenders.

The High Court judge ruled that the accused was guilty as charged and he was convicted and sentenced to jail without any option of fine. I was waiting for the defence counsel to file the case to the Court of Appeal but he told me later that he knew he had a bad case and we laughed it off.

Yinusa or whatever you are called, if you like tender 1 million love letters as the evidence of the victim's love for you, it will never ever stand.

What does a 13/14 year old girl know about love? At this stage she only knows CONFUSION.

5 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by HolyCrap: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Some people won't even recognize fakery even when it pokes them in the eye. But for me, I do. This purported letter from Ese reeks and stinks of fakery from a thousand miles away. I wouldn't want to go into dissection of the "letter" because it would be an effort in futility as it would have no impact on the outcome of the case. But suffice it to state one very salient point that came to my mind as I started reading it: why now? Why couldn't they produce the letter when the abductor was being held in kano and was being paraded to the press and the general public by the police? Would it not have shown his "innocence" from the word go? The police investigated the case and came to the conclusion that Ese was actually abducted and that led to the guy being charged at the court. Had they given the so called letter to the police, the case may not have gotten to the extent it has. Why did they not do that to exonerate him? The answer is very simple, no such letter existed. What we are seeing now is nothing but a mere after thought from the defense.

3 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by san316(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:
Baldadash?! You mean a 14 years old village girl wrote this to an illiterate Yinusa? Can Yunusa even speak English, please who do these people think they are lying to?

Who is paying for the SAN and four lawyers defending Yinusa in court?

I'm not validating the letter but a 14yo using balderdash(this is the right spelling) is not a ground for doubting the letter.I was in Jss 1-2 when I was writing love letters with big grammar on behalf of my friends in primary school.
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Born2berich:
Yinusa is 25 years old, even his father has stated that clearly...They are just using all this false ages and false letter to make yunusa go free which will never happen. He kidnapped, slept with a Minor and married her without the parent consent which is a criminal offense
I cant prove he is 18, 25 or 52. I am pretty sure you can't either.

From my post, you can see I am not in support but arguing the merits of this case.

If the father said his son is 25, that can be taken to be true but where did his father say it? You want to show videos of that, you might also need a signed statement that his fathet really said it. And if you have all that, what happens if the lawyers (slippery beings lawyers are. They know how to bend the truth) argue the man is not literate and does not really know his son's age? I mean he could have said 25 out of a guess.

They can bring birth certificates and the likes to back their claim. In court, you argue what you can prove.

This case aint straight forward and we better see it that there might be a lot of twisting in the days ahead
Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by vision2050: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Where is the original?
I want to ask , Did she type it or wrote it on a sheet of paper? bring the original or I don't believe.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed by Memphis357(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Benite:
Who ever falsified this letter should clap for himself.

At least if you want to lie be reasonable.

Op change the heading to allegedly because this letter is a sham to subvert justice.

I repeat ESE did not write this letter
Na Sanusi write that letter. You fit quote me anywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Lagos Police Declares Prime Boy Wanted. / Man Rapes Daughter In Ogun, Says ‘I Don’t Know What Came Over Me’ (Photo) / Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.