Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (98630 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by bughead: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Akious2k2:

grin grin grin grin grin
Mr Loverman... Shabaaa

Yet there are guys who enjoy sniffing dat stuff nah

But wait o... @OP look well o... Are u sure d boxers is not made of lace material
I think those guys do have some mental disorder sniffing that stuff.

even the one who use their tongue to go their place!
God forbid me doing that kind of stuff with those dirty set of creature
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by sage2(m): 12:38am On Mar 26, 2016
I dress better than most of the girls I have dated. I am just hard to beat when it comes to dressing. But for my boxers and singlets, I buy the cheap ones of N500 or less because I treat them as disposable. I also don't eat with reusable spoons. I find those cheap take-away plastic disposable ones more healthier. I boy them in dozens. And whenever I am eating out, I make sure I ask for a disposable spoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by zcee: 12:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Don't wory one day...we go catch a girl

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Drgleave: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2016
His boxers wasn't torn when he wore it. it d food he ate that made him pollute a highly toxic fabric condemning mess. you can ask the lady with white handbag searching for fresh air.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by eyinjuege: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2016
I think it's a fashion statement.

Even kanye West dey wear torn round neck white tee shirt about. That kind wey guys dey wear as underwear
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by AfroKnight: 1:00am On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmm. There is no excuse for this. To go on a date in this kind of joint, you should have some cash that can buy 4 or 5 regular boxers.

Besides, if his trouser sat well on his hip he wouldn't have been this exposed. Sagging with torn boxers... No excuse at all.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Eyepencil:
hahaha grin You can't be serious...
How was ur night?
Btw, happy sunday smiley
ITS SATURDAY,C WETIN SUPER EAGLES DON CAUSE!!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2016
sage2:
I dress better than most of the girls I have dated. I am just hard to beat when it comes to dressing. But for my boxers and singlets, I buy the cheap ones of N500 or less because I treat them as disposable. I also don't eat with reusable spoons. I find those cheap take-away plastic disposable ones more healthier. I boy them in dozens. And whenever I am eating out, I make sure I ask for a disposable spoon.
with dis ur ajebo lifestyle,u neva stil dey live 4 VI?,mtchew,abeg cum take bagco super sack sew boxers.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by toprealman: 1:11am On Mar 26, 2016
>80% of guys wear boxers and/or socks torn to an extent.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 26, 2016
He bleeped himself up, did he have to sag with such under wears? Anyway he probably needs some fresh air.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by teepsee(f): 1:17am On Mar 26, 2016
What some guys can do just to get the punnany. So bad
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by okaforsamuel: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2016
I laf in swahili

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by tunaguy(m): 1:36am On Mar 26, 2016
D lady fit carry d guy comot no dey conclude asap
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Qabt(m): 1:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Dat undies is gonna go down in history...THE LEGENDARY UNDIES
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Collins9156(m): 1:40am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..

]
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by hollyayo(m): 1:41am On Mar 26, 2016
kissAburo
refiner:

undecided....it seems u are DAT guy!....no lie!wink
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by hollyayo(m): 1:43am On Mar 26, 2016
kissaburo
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Collins9156(m): 1:43am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=dharay99 post=43925184]
if dats me den dis
should b yhurs... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2864103_img20150907204348_jpegd9b2837f1fc68156bef202362ae7baa5

Na style na.

Any maximum ur profit.

[/quoteATTENTION!

Yes, it is possible to earn 30% per month here, but this is not a HYIP!

This is a community of ordinary people, selflessly helping each other, a kind of the Global Fund of mutual aid. This is the first sprout of something new in modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money. The goal is to destroy the world's unjust financial system. Financial Apocalypse! Before you join, be sure to be acquainted with our ideology!

Contact me on this number +27739882914 Mr Barthelomew, for free/priceless consultation or just click the link below and get registered.

http://rsa-mmm.co/?i=eziagulub@gmail.com]
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by collins111: 1:44am On Mar 26, 2016
lolxxx
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by hollyayo(m): 1:45am On Mar 26, 2016
kissaburo
pricelessngel:
He bleeped himself up, did he have to sag with such under wears? Anyway he probably needs some fresh air.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 26, 2016
sage2:

You sound gay hmmmm
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 26, 2016
bughead:
you are wrong my dear!

WOMEN ARE next to pig in terms of cleanliness. there are the most dirty and IRRITATING SET of species I have ever seen! always taping their heads like mad people and their hair to give out a fowl smell. a woman's mouth smell like a dead horse and her undies can intoxicate someone.

when WOMEN are in there period you will SMELLING some kind of smell you haven't come across in your life time and that smell is unexplainable.

You seem like the type that sniff women underwear..... U dey do juju.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Shymm3x: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2016
eyinjuege:
I think it's a fashion statement.

Even kanye West dey wear torn round neck white tee shirt about. That kind wey guys dey wear as underwear

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by dayojags10(m): 2:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Nah lie joor... He's a big boy, nah #yeezy pant grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by danemenike: 2:24am On Mar 26, 2016
Common sense won't do that #DanielJustWannaMakeUncommonSense
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:28am On Mar 26, 2016
It's the new style in town!!!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by SmartMugu: 2:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Why was he sagging in the first place when his underwear is rotten?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

Don't mind him.
As they say, charity begins at home
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Bawsse(m): 2:54am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
came across this picture on Facebook!lool!grin

Op do u know whether that's his lucky undies for getting laid....cheesy
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 3:10am On Mar 26, 2016
This is not possible pls
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:28am On Mar 26, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its called sacrifice
put on torn undies so Ur girl can smile grin grin grin grin
you are mean..... Diaris God though
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by 124mumsy: 3:51am On Mar 26, 2016
new fashion trendy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.