Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (98639 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by ourchoice(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Hmm, some people detest change. Dey ar comfortable wt d current situation of anything including dia underwears grin
lol
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by bughead: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Philpham:

You seem like the type that sniff women underwear..... U dey do juju.
ask me again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by lamalang(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2016
May be he is wearing yeezys pant design by Kanye West grin wink
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2016
Is it that it was intentionally done and why is the girl looking at the camera?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Eyepencil: 8:35am On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Gud. Hope urs was gud too. Happy Easter smiley

Yes my dear!

Same to u.

Are you busy now?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by refiner(f): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2016
nonjebose:
how much be boxers nah? Na arrangee pix joor

no be arrangee picx joor!

e be like say him own even better pass ur own!wink
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by skywalker495(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Buh na u yeezy swag nah
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by refiner(f): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2016
tottinova:

You just see something and decide whatever your brain tells you.
What if it's the girl taking him out, what if he doesn't buy things for her, what if they just met and finally, what if that's his singlet

You didn't think of all these before you insulted the nigga.

Well I believe that whoever took the photo, has greater mental issues than that guys torn briefs.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

undecided.....kwantinue wat ifing!

as if dis tinx don't happen everyday!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Jadeng: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2016
The sadest part in all this is that, while the poor guy is starving himself to impress this girl, her mind obviously is elsewhere..... Take a closer look at the picture and see the direction of her eyes!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Chai!! Really disgraceful.

2 Likes

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by M4gunners: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2016
Elzends:
2 idiots
No,it's 1 Hediot who can't reason well because of punny.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2016
Philpham:
Men generally are very dirty and lack simple personal hygiene. Their breathe smell, their feet smells and so does their body. Most times I cnt breathe properly near some guys and I wonder what their wives will be enduring in the name of marriage.
If I discover he has torn boxers eh I will slap him.
She better leaves before he gives her syphillis. She may not know which disease he is carrying.
Lol...u're what u attract.

Hope,u knw all what'uve said rubs off on every MALE member of ur family? wink
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by deebrain(m): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2016
The lady seems to have spotted the person snapping the picture of the slowpoke.

The picture has a lot of meanings and questions.

Epic.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Funjosh you see your life? Shioooooor
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Just saying oooO ' dis could be among the type of guys that would give their atm and pin to gals without even taking care of themselves.
But God so kind, ATM go pity am no give the gal money.

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2016
I thought ladies liked the bad boy look undecided
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by knackz(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2016
why the babe the look at thw focal lens of the camera, sure this one no bi set up
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by flez09: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
came across this picture on Facebook!lool!grin

Why are y'all hating!? That right there is the new "Yeezy Summer Underwear by Kanye". Go get yours while stock lasts. grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by ebyoma(f): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2016
social media tufiakwa... wonder how the guy will feel if he sees this picture not to talk of the lady.

The person who snapped this is very very stu.pid.
Wetin concern him.

1 Like

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Lots of guys go through worse to spend their last penny on a babe.

Do you know if he has even had proper food for days b4 this date. grin cheesy

And the babe will still be like "my guy is too stingy". cheesy
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by refiner(f): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2016
flez09:

Why are y'all hating!? That right there is the new "Yeezy Summer Underwear by Kanye". Go get yours while stock lasts. grin grin grin lipsrsealed

lolgrin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by dmcdad: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2016
AreaFada2:
Lots of guys go through worse to spend their last penny on a babe.

Do you know if he has even had proper food for days b4 this date. grin cheesy

And the babe will still be like "my guy is too stingy". cheesy
Na thunder go fire the girl! Rubbish!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by balancediet(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2016
U know. Wether. Na. De girll take. Him out?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by noblegrex: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:
came across this picture on Facebook!lool!grin

owww No!my lady! So you're this hilarious.ahahahahahahah. I can't laugh oooooo.this is so funny. Na wa ooo.this is shameful and anoying
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by refiner(f): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2016
noblegrex:
owww No!my lady! So you're this hilarious.ahahahahahahah. I can't laugh oooooo.this is so funny. Na wa ooo.this is shameful and anoying

grin...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

no be arrangee picx joor!

e be like say him own even better pass ur own!wink
wetin I dey wear boxers for? No need nah
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by refiner(f): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2016
nonjebose:
wetin I dey wear boxers for? No need nah

shocked.....u only wear just trouser!
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by noblegrex: 9:54am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

grin...
I think This will do for the Easter break. Say na Rat chop hin Boxer.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by chimajii: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2016
sage2:
I dress better than most of the girls I have dated. I am just hard to beat when it comes to dressing. But for my boxers and singlets, I buy the cheap ones of N500 or less because I treat them as disposable. I also don't eat with reusable spoons. I find those cheap take-away plastic disposable ones more healthier. I boy them in dozens. And whenever I am eating out, I make sure I ask for a disposable spoon.

Still doesn't make u a NEAT person, just a way for u to escape Ur LaZYness and possibly Dirty Nature.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Iness1221(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Some guys de fall we hand too much. Such people care less of themselves rather, they crave to settle bills for their date...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2016
ebyoma:
social media tufiakwa... wonder how the guy will feel if he sees this picture not to talk of the lady.

The person who snapped this is very very stu.pid.
Wetin concern him.
Never mind the guy's back is all we see, while the babe's face is not so clearly seen.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Obamina(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
This is the level at which ladies take some guys to... This computer age ladies do not care if you're walking nude, all they know is for the broke guys to take them out
adonisNEW:
Shameless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.