Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (98636 Views)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Ekowise(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2016
guys have been fooling since the days of Garden of Eden
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by HRich(m): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Who took the picture? And where's the girl that he took out?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Forget, this is called rugget boxer.... It is f*cking expensive
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by uhuxy(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

I can't help but laugh ... ... You see this only in dirty guys smiley even if it's few undies you have try as much as possible to keep it clean...

But this guy? cry he doesn't love himself at all.. .. Can take a lady out but can't take care of himself .. ..
Laveda:
cry cry
grin grin

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by eligibility: 7:30am On Mar 26, 2016
MR MAN ,You should try to be properly tidy.

My own take is the way and manner boys and girls turn to unreasonable SAGGERS. Everything in this country has been basterdized in the way and and manner will emulate western madness. When a criminal was seen without belt overseas will rush to join the acts.

Even our ladies are more or less like a prostitute, the manner most mothers train their wards is like grooming prostitutes into the society.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by escobar07(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2016
He cant get a good underwear but can buy shawarma.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Richydos(m): 7:33am On Mar 26, 2016
Lolzzzzz........ My guy is in love WHILE my 9ja girl is taking her gold digging skills to dig deep his pocket dt he forgot his boxers needs a replacement......
#Al Jazeera must hear this
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Laveda(f): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Greenback:

are u dishing out personal tips for free? U shud charge,u know..
smiley
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by baloest: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2016
bt d person wa snap dis guy time am well
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by baloest: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2016
bt d person wa snap dis guy time am well undecidedbt d person wa snap dis guy time am well
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by eyinjuege: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
Philpham:
Men generally are very dirty and lack simple personal hygiene. Their breathe smell, their feet smells and so does their body. Most times I cnt breathe properly near some guys and I wonder what their wives will be enduring in the name of marriage.
If I discover he has torn boxers eh I will slap him.
She better leaves before he gives her syphillis. She may not know which disease he is carrying.

*In Falzs voice*
Haaaaaahhh
Men haff ental it
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Alowonlejnr(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2016
am sure dis is 1 of d reasons y JESUS died on d cross of calvary
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by ourchoice(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
I wont evn blame the girl at all. Some guys ar jst somehow. If she buys him new pants now, he mite start complainin. And ask her wahs rong wt d one dt he is wearing and next thing he wil say shes trying to change his life that he has so much responsibilites dan to b talkin about a torn pant. Finally, he mite conclude that she must av seen a guy wearin a good pant and she has come to compare. Guys are wonderful. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are so hilarious

Definitely that guy is insane cry
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by imtfans(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2016
make i pass,yeye dey smell
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Eeroh95(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2016
AirSultan:
Chronicles of what most guys use jeans and chinos to cover... And the mugu wee be like "baby, shey you remember the louboutin shoes we saw on gumtree and you said the colour is fine?, i already pre ordered it for you".. Smh for some guys
chronicles of what some ladies use skirt and blouse to cover eh....you go weak...believe me nah girls own worst...defending the guy ...but na mumu sha
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Obiwiz(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2016
Realone92:
Behind every tear tear boxers comes with a stingy guy refusing to do the needful for himself
What a pity lol

" Shameless "
Oga, most times no be like that o. We live in an era when guys can allow their mother/siblings to starve, just so they can have enough to spend on strange women.
On the other hand, some guys will also gladly spend generously on themselves and their loved ones, but not on strange women. Dis group of guys dey make women develop bad belle, because he keeps looking dapper and well-groomed but refuses to be any woman's ATM.

2 Likes

Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
This guy don fall guys hand ahswear grin grin
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by zheroes(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2016
while his case is extreme so many of us may have done such, but in the end its a wasted life, please yourself before pleasing a woman
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by akatekpe(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2016
cowgirl9090:
Why must you blame ladies for this, does he look like someone that has a girlfriend
who is blaming the lady now? U wan form feminist abi? undecided
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2016
He is better off without underwear...see how he come expose himself now
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by nonjebose(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

lol!....or he might av over use and over washed it!...
how much be boxers nah? Na arrangee pix joor
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by akee01(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Una no sabi anyfin, that's CRaZY boxers na [i]Una no sabi anyfin, that's CRaZY boxers na [/i]Una no sabi anyfin, that's CRaZY boxers na
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by geezyk(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2016
But wait... Has anyone stopped to think if maybe it was the girll that invited the poor guy out? And, maybe hes so poor he couldn't afford a new set of pants?? grin Abeg make we no jump to conclusion...
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Eyepencil: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
dnt need to ansa dat. Find him n ask. He wud tell u how gud I am to him grin

Hmm...smiley
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Eyepencil:

Hmm...smiley
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Hmm, some people detest change. Dey ar comfortable wt d current situation of anything including dia underwears grin
ourchoice:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are so hilarious

Definitely that guy is insane cry
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Eyepencil: 8:09am On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
lipsrsealed
Lols...Open it please.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 26, 2016
I hope you are cut from the latter part like I am too. O boi, na so one babe call me one day like that, like "hey, where u at?". I said "I'm at the mall to eat and shop". She said "only you?". I was thinking loud like "wtf is wrong with it being only me", so I responded "oh yeah, I like taking myself out once every fortnight". She said "can I join you the next time?". I said "Nah, my younger bro will be in town then, so it's me and him". She had to switch topics.

I'm the type that will take very good care of myself first, do check and balance on my income and expenses before doling out the "extras" (leftover money) on the "extras" (my peeps and babes). Technically, that's why I don't even date hungry, "take me out" ones. Lol

Obiwiz:

Oga, most times no be like that o. We live in an era when guys can allow their mother/siblings to starve, just so they can have enough to spend on strange women.
On the other hand, some guys will also gladly spend generously on themselves and their loved ones, but not on strange women. Dis group of guys dey make women develop bad belle, because he keeps looking dapper and well-groomed but refuses to be any woman's ATM.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2016
No jor. grin
Eyepencil:

Lols...Open it please.
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Hardeydapor: 8:17am On Mar 26, 2016
;DPussy so wet ur wearing torn undies
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by Eyepencil: 8:19am On Mar 26, 2016
pinkpebbles:
No jor. grin

Haha...Ok wink

Hw was ur night?
Re: Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Gud. Hope urs was gud too. Happy Easter smiley
Eyepencil:

Haha...Ok wink

Hw was ur night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.