Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

2B1ASK1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2B1ASK1's Profile / 2B1ASK1's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Sports / Re: Messi beats LeBron to No1 spot on Forbes highest-paid athletes, Ronaldo in top 3 by 2B1ASK1(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2022
Ororo will always be my number one. The only top athlete with no single tattoo and is still forging on even at 37.
Great inspiration !

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by 2B1ASK1(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2022
Love you still, my number one Celebrity Crush !

4 Likes

Romance / Re: Who Is Your Celebrity Crush? by 2B1ASK1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
YVONNE NELSON.
My heart melts for this Ghanaian Damsel !.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by 2B1ASK1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
They watch too much of western media, instead of doing their own research.
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

So many people talk about what they don't know on this forum
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by 2B1ASK1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Russia invaded Georgia under President Bush, Russia took over Crimea under President Obama and now Russia has taken a part of Ukraine under Joe Biden, and Brandon is not even up to 2 years in office. Why did Russia not invade any Soviet state under President Trump ?
Phones / Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by 2B1ASK1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
What is the MARKET SHARE of Sony Xperia.
Its like comparing a ball joggler to a striker, what matters is the goal (three points)[
quote author=Osegancy post=109277393]Tecno are lying � when it comes smart phone technology, they have enough to learn from SONY (Xperia). [/quote]
Phones / Re: TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones by 2B1ASK1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2022
you may have been brainwashed !.
Even though I've been using Samsung phone over the years i know Tecno pump in lots of money on Research and Development. Infact that's the more reason why Samsung are rolling out loads of Mid rangers so as not to lose out market share to Tecno and the likes.
unity004:
Same camara that will only last for like 1 year and then return back to its normal blurring default.

buy iPhone or Samsung and know peace

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo: How My Wife, Jumobi Gave Up Fame To Build Family (Video) by 2B1ASK1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
NO, she was the voice of RayPower FM , when Ray power was the rave at the time She was called JMB on air very hot personality with Kenny and D1 those mid '90s.

Kobicove:
It's not even like she was a famous movies star at the time they got married, she was just a duty continuity announcer with NTA 2 Channel 5 undecided

No matter what you do in this life people will always have an opinion...just do whatever makes you happy so long as it's not illegal grin

Religion / Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by 2B1ASK1(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2021
sammyuche:
This man Reno is a snake. I do respect some of his articles buy this one I disagree. Make we no dey lie to ourselves. The pastor was sacked because he didn't bring enough money.
Is bringing enough money now equivalent to soul winning?
Why didn't they say ok try and do more evangelism? What crime did he comit? Is it now about money money money?
Damn

you need to understand when one is being sarcastic ,Reno clearly was in this instance. abi you want him to state the obvious ?. Be calming down !.
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Changes His Name To BIG WIZ by 2B1ASK1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Eazi1:
Big wiz

kidda dope, who gave him this idea?
WEED !
Food / Re: As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative by 2B1ASK1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
IprintMONEY:
is chicken not meat?
He meant Beef !

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Xiaomi Unveils New Redmi Note 9 Trio: Pro Has A 108MP Cam, 120 Hz Screen by 2B1ASK1(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2020
Can somebody download radio from Google play ?, sorry to bother you guys , am not a tech geek !
Phones / Re: Xiaomi Unveils New Redmi Note 9 Trio: Pro Has A 108MP Cam, 120 Hz Screen by 2B1ASK1(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Please guys, does the Xiaomi Note 9 pro 5G come with an in-built radio ?, cos am always on the road and I need to confirm that the phone comes with radio before I purchase it. I checked on GSM Arena and they said Radio. ( not specified), that's scary !
Family / Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by 2B1ASK1(m): 4:45am On Aug 11, 2020
See Man U !
Family / Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by 2B1ASK1(m): 4:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Bros, betting is not for everybody.
If you don’t understand the psychology you cannot win.
Forget the hype the Bookmakers ONLY want to make money at our detriment so you have to figure out a way to outsmart them. but the truth is all the odds are against us including the players and referees.
Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:

It's a good thing you can't read sarcasm.
Sorry, I did think you were being sarcastic.

1 Like

Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
More pictures

Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Otukpo my rubbish town
F*** you

1 Like

Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Otukpo my rubbish town
Bleep you

1 Like

Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lionotis007:
Beautiful
Hod bless you
Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
I was there live. All these benue girls no go kill me. I'm enjoying like a king here.
Same here

1 Like

Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
2baba was here
Lie,Tubaba, not coming this year
Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
The carnival is very very eventful, and the girls, omg !. I must take one home. Too sure !

1 Like 1 Share

Culture / Re: Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
I am still there o, these girls no go kill person

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance by 2B1ASK1(m): 1:05am On Sep 13, 2016
manny4life:
I have asked few Trump supporter to layout Trump's agenda on the economy. In fact, let's just start here, NONE has been able to state a sound economic plan and how he intends to achieve it EVEN IF it's not achievable.
first off, Trump will stop companies from leaving the US and bringing their products into the US for sale, I think that's a big plus cos it will create jobs and that will have multiplier effect on the economy
Foreign Affairs / Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by 2B1ASK1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Escobarr:
If Donald Trump wins, it spells the end of the Arabs, Nigerians & Mexicans migrating to the USA.
It only spells the end of ILLEGAL Migration. Trump advocates for people to be properly vetted so America can know who they really are. I don't think anything is wrong with that.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
dhsfbi:
Hillary! Hillary!! Hillary!!!. The next and first female president of the USA. If na plane wing I go follow enter US comes November to celebrate Clinton's victory so be it. I love this women strength, toughness, confidence and most of all respect her intelligence and judgement. Vote for Hillary Clinton.
Guy, contrary to what you posted, Hillary is very weak, that's why Obama removed her as Sec of States. She's got very bad judgement, even Bernie. Sanders say so during his campaign, in fact, it is her bad judgement that created ISIS. Hillary is a Great liar. She sells classified information for personal GAIN and deleted 33,000 emails that would have been used against her. She's a Stooge and a figure head. According to Ben Carson, one of Hillary's mentor is Lucifer!. She's standing in for the New World Order. She is pro TPP that's why all the big media and big corporations are supporting her cause she will be their puppet. Donors and Lobbyist have already raised 20 Billion Dollars for her campaign, money they will recover back the moment she wins but that ain't gonna happen. Trump is the under dog here but he's got balls and will pull surprises.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2016
sunshine1974:
if u were in my state I wld ve invited u for a drink, u ve said it all, no matter what people think at this point in tym, Americans are more afraid of their own lives more Dan it has ever bin, with bombings all over Europe, it's tym for them to ve a Republican president.....a president dat will be able to assure dem on security. Dats wot trump is putting on the table
You have said it all!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee by 2B1ASK1(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Death, Taxes and Hillary.!
Politics / Re: 2015: Open Letter To Muhammadu Buhari by 2B1ASK1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bull crap. sai Buhari. The nigeria system needs to be cleansed and the only person who has the guts at the moment is the people's general. GMB. it after then that young people like myself and the OP can come into the scene otherwise, it is padi padi government.

1 Like

Education / Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by 2B1ASK1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
To me, I think it is mathematics. How on earth would someone go to the University to study maths for crying out loud.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.