Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (33796 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Don't ok me. Bring it on donkey man talking bullshit. Just last week Hezbollah flew their drones deep inside ant Israel for 40mins unopposed. Garbage iron dome and aircraft were deployed and failed woefully. American has no defense. Russia is wasting resources building hypersonic missiles. All 1970's ICBM still in Moscow possession will hit every city in AmerikkaNazi. Garbage bullshiit Patriot missiles battery that couldn't defend Israel during the first gulf war and recently when cow rearers from Yemen launched drones and 1838 Soviet scuds missiles at wahabi Saudi Arabia oil installations. $100billion garbage sold to Saudi Arabia were disgrace for global audience to see

Aside from being a militant group, Hezbollah is also a political and social movement, with deep ties in the Lebanese Shiite population. This means that in order to fully destroy Hezbollah Israel would need to effectively kill a large portion of the Shiite population in Lebanon. This is something that Israel can’t do for both moral and practical reasons.

Hezbollah realizes this, and leverages this as part of their strategy when confronting Israel. In any conflict, Hezbollah continues to fire at Israel, even if sporadically, regardless of the amount damage they (and Lebanon) sustain...
So that doesn't make israel weak..

By the way I was talking about Russia not israel.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by useni1: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Aside from being a militant group, Hezbollah is also a political and social movement, with deep ties in the Lebanese Shiite population. This means that in order to fully destroy Hezbollah Israel would need to effectively kill a large portion of the Shiite population in Lebanon. This is something that Israel can’t do for both moral and practical reasons.

Hezbollah realizes this, and leverages this as part of their strategy when confronting Israel. In any conflict, Hezbollah continues to fire at Israel, even if sporadically, regardless of the amount damage they (and Lebanon) sustain...

Nah I want to school you cos you spreading your wackness around here. Name the top five countries in NATO so I expose your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by olugabbie(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided

Russia rose from grass to grace under Putin. Russia experience massive development under Putin. Russia was economical and militarily dead before Putin came on board.

You can call him a dictator. But not a failure.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Bizibi(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
They never learn.... defense contractors will smile to the bank this period.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
You are a dumb camel. Without Putin you would have been raping your sisters and mother, classic Jewish culture. Idiotic morrrons like you will be the first casualties after we are done installing a communist regime globally. Your ignorance will be punished. Monkey idiot
guy you no get joy ooo… I Dey feel you..
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bizibi:
They never learn.... defense contractors will smile to the bank this period.
Bro there won’t be another world war… na Cold War 2…

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Decryptor(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
na2016:

You see why some people have always been cautious about this Russia-Ukraine stuff? It may lead to a world war if not handled well.

War wey don already start you dey say "it may" cheesy
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by olugabbie(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
sotall:
undecided

At the end, Russia will be decimated and made to start afresh .

This is how this ends

Russia is going to be fine.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Nah I want to school you cos you spreading your wackness around here. Name the top five countries in NATO so I expose your foolishness
What are you saying..you didn't counter my statement on Hezbollah.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
olugabbie:

Russia rose from grass to grace under Putin. Russia experience massive development under Putin. Russia was economical and militarily dead before Putin came on board.

cheesy indeed..

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Slayar: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
A lot of people are not objective with this crisis. There are two major world powers ,USA and Russia.

USA has been expanding its reach and powers after world War 2. Succeeded in breaking USSR apart and keep having bases all over the world ,positioning their weapons.

They kept extending eastwards and have bases everywhere. They now got to the border of Russia and want to add Ukraine former Soviet to their NATO and will bring their weapons near Russia 's border.If you were Russian president what would you do differently from Putin.Remeber you swore an oath to do what is in the best Interest of Russia.

Who do you think the aggressor is in this case? How many bases across the world does Russia have compared to USA.

Most people are just unfair and are brainwashed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
olugabbie:

Democracy won’t work everywhere. Nigeria needs a brutal dictator like Putin before dem milk una resources dry….

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by darediamond(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
temmypotter:

Who’s this one

What exactly is getting you excited? What’s amusing you?

Being Pro-Putin doesn’t make you look cool and tough dude, get your head out of your behind
When A Man Don Sign, It Is Hard.
But When A Nation Signs, it is EASY.

Putin's Russia Don Sign. They Are Not Afraid Of M.A.D

He ALREADY PROMISED THAT.

ONE SAMAT FOR EACH MEMBER NATION OF NATO.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by useni1: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What are you saying..you didn't counter my statement on Hezbollah.. cheesy
I already won you there. Gave you a bloody nose. Now I am gonna slam you in the next round. Name the top 5 countries in NATO?
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
I already won you there. Gave you a bloody nose. Now I am gonna slam you in the next round. Name the top 5 countries in NATO?
You didn't counter me sir.. cheesy
What are we even arguing about here?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by na2016: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Decryptor:

War wey don already start you dey say "it may" cheesy

Bros abeg make e no start, man no get where e go run put head oo
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by darediamond(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
and Uk doesn’t have enough missiles to turn Russia to dust?

Missiles that when launched, it can be hacked and redirected back to it launched base by Russia??

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by 2B1ASK1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
They watch too much of western media, instead of doing their own research.
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

So many people talk about what they don't know on this forum
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by teekay213(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
womenareapess:
let me ask you a question.

If given a choice to choose which between this 3 country: US, Russia and China as a citizen. Which one will you choose? undecided

Because poverty has eaten 98% of your generation That's why you and your counterparts will be opening there mouth waaaaaaaaaaaaaa like blobbing ediots
it doesn't matter I can choose China instead of bloody US...why is US and the west poke nosing in the matter that doesn't consign them...when
the US was hitting Iraq and Afghanistan hard... did Russia put mouth?

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by useni1: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now a second knockout. Israel can't do shiit they were busy bombing empty fields during the 2006 war. Hezbollah crushed them in every face to face battle. It is 100% likely that Hezbollah didn't even lose a single soldier during the war. I have fought wars so sit down and let me school you. The typical idiots here on nairaland will jubilate any time they see America dropping bombs. Air superiority has never won any war. America dropped more bombs on Vietnam than all the bombs dropped during the second world war and they got their ass handed over to them by the vietcongs. Israel launched bombing raid on Beirut and kiddies who know nothing about warefare were celebrating. With all the bombs dropped Hezbollah were still firing rockets deep inside northern Israel. Then it dawn on baby Israel that they have to come down and start the ground war. Guy Israel confirm am themselves na. Hezbollah whopped the hell out of them. Sink their war ship, destroyed their tanks, seized dead bodies of their soldiers and forced Israel to agree on bullshiit UN resolution. Hope you remember the war started after Hezbollah invaded Israel? In the next war Northern Israel will be invaded and occupied with Tell Aviv turned into a cemetery from Hezbollah medium range missiles
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by doffman: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
ivolt:

grin grin grin
Who gave you the timeline of 2022?
You need to brush up on how empires are built.

Putin isn't that stupid to take massive action at once because of the economic implications.
He takes small step and read the reaction, then take another.
From Crimea to supplying Ukrainian rebels and now to recognizing them.
Very soon, he would find a reason to take more Ukrainian territory under some bogus reason
because he has discovered that the west would only talk for a few weeks.

The same way Belarus and Chechnya is being administered.
Exposure can't stop bullets and tanks.

Kudos .

You really genius to understand the Russian plan .

The China must have learnt now on how to apply same trick to collect back their Taiwan territory.

Only genius people can understand all those analysis .
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by GardenOfGod(m): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
na2016:

You see why some people have always been cautious about this Russia-Ukraine stuff? It may lead to a world war if not handled well.
There is not war mate!
The world has advanced beyond the kind of war you think.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Greatdand007(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
maybe you need to read about the British special forces SAS
And if you think Russia will fight the UK alone without America putting mouth then you have another thing coming.

Even if they leave UK vsRussia alone, I'm banking on the UK to Win. They ave the money to fight a war but Russia cannot sustain one

Seems you don’t know what you saying go and read about russia military
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by mvem(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
I don't even understand how these so called leaders reason. The billions that are about to be spent on this fruitless war venture could be used to fight hunger and poverty.
Why exactly can't this problem be resolved in a round table?
Must everything be about war and force?
you think they will be a direct war?...you are a learner
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by mvem(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
ifiokjohn:
maybe you need to read about the British special forces SAS
And if you think Russia will fight the UK alone without America putting mouth then you have another thing coming.

Even if they leave UK vsRussia alone, I'm banking on the UK to Win. They ave the money to fight a war but Russia cannot sustain one
you guyz love watching movies...there won't be any direct war between these guys and they know....everyone should calm down abeg
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
Now a second knockout. Israel can't do shiit they were busy bombing empty fields during the 2006 war. Hezbollah crushed them in every face to face battle. It is 100% likely that Hezbollah didn't even lose a single soldier during the war. I have fought wars so sit down and let me school you. The typical idiots here on nairaland will jubilate any time they see America dropping bombs. Air superiority has never won any war. America dropped more bombs on Vietnam than all the bombs dropped during the second world war and they got their ass handed over to them by the vietcongs. Israel launched bombing raid on Beirut and kiddies who know nothing about warefare were celebrating. With all the bombs dropped Hezbollah were still firing rockets deep inside northern Israel. Then it dawn on baby Israel that they have to come down and start the ground war. Guy Israel confirm am themselves na. Hezbollah whopped the hell out of them. Sink their war ship, destroyed their tanks, seized dead bodies of their soldiers and forced Israel to agree on bullshiit UN resolution. Hope you remember the war started after Hezbollah invaded Israel? In the next war Northern Israel will be invaded and occupied with Tell Aviv turned into a cemetery from Hezbollah medium range missiles
Smart guy..let's wait till then..
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ifiokjohn(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
mvem:
you guyz love watching movies...there won't be any direct war between these guys and they know....everyone should calm down abeg
hope so.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Youngtekkey(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes for Russia..
Very violent and sick dictator who's bent on destroying the world..

Was this not how Adolf started his nonsense.. something similar.. cry
Modified:who are the buzzos saying Russia is fighting for a reason..what nonsense old territory is he fighting to get back..

Putin is an abject failure as “president” of Russia. In reality he’s a dictator who frankly has utterly failed to deliver. Russia’s economy sucks, their government is ruled by a criminal junta under Putin’s command, and Putin owes much to the petrochemical oligarchs who, in reality, control the economy.

Russia has continued to slip more and more under Putin every year. Putin NEEDS a win. His control demands respect, and he’s getting less of that every year in Russia. Putin thinks if he can rebrand himself as some sort of “Russia builder” that he can improve his image. That’s about it. Russia doesn’t NEED Ukraine, it’s all about his image...
He's just being scared of NATO..he does not want a future NATO country on his border..very weird guy..
To all his babyish nairaland supporters..will you prefer to be ruled by Putin or Biden..or do you prefer Russia to USA if you get the chance? undecided

This reeks of misinformation, and can only come from someone who has been brainwashed by Western media propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ifiokjohn(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Greatdand007:

Seems you don’t know what you saying go and read about russia military
Fist go and read about the British special forces. The whole world even America will like to model their special forces like the British own

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by darediamond(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
onilanre:

Pity yourself, bro. We're fine in the UK. Russia can't fight the whole world. Go back to history and check what happened to Adolf Hitler.
Russia is not after Ruling World. It is only after Bringing Sense Into the skull of Anglo-America headed by Mother of Sarcasm who is no other Woman than your Queen Elizabeth. Is it Every Nation That Must Be Under Her Control Using USA And Terrorists Organizations To Achieve Such?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Ireen Mambilima Is Dead! Zambia's Chief Justice Dies On Official Duty In Cairo / Timeline: Taliban’s Rapid Advance Across Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.