Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri (53328 Views)

10 Reasons Why Winners Chapel Is 'Dangerously' Wealthy / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by NobleRace: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
undecided undecided I wasn't going to comment on this topic until Oyedepo himself address this issue!

But Reno, got this all wrong!

You guys have become fishers of money and not fishers of men undecided chai! God must be a patient God oooo!

Now if the growth you are talking about is the physical growth:

Did the apostles win souls for Christ when He was with them I mean they were always going about with Jesus

And if the monetary aspect, many of the disciples STOPPED working when they met Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ has been taking care of every of their needs! Go and read Matthew 4:18–22, Mark 3:16-20 and Luke 5:1–11 , John 1:35–51!

So if BISHOP Oyedepo is really like Christ and is doing the work of Jesus Christ why can't he take care of his pastors need Or is God Almighty not a great provider again

Is Oyedepo now God Stop making mockery of God's name all in the name of looking for money!

Modified:

Did you read at all

Did Oyedepo ordained these men without hearing from God

God cannot contradict Himself!

Who is Oyedepo to sack those who wish to serve God

Even when the apostles were trying to stop those worshipping God simply because they are not part of them

Jesus Christ said "leave them! If they are not against us, they are with us!

How do you sack a pastor who is not stealing, going diabolical As a pastor, was he not prayerful Is he found wanted as a leader at home

Common!

I think he sacked them for not being effective in evangelism. That's what church growth is all about. An increase in Church attendance from month to month indicates that the pastor is working. Oyedepo isn't God. There's no way he could know how effective a pastor is than using the church growth parameters. Before the sack, there would have been warnings, frequent trainings and workhops which apparently had not yielded the intended results. It's wastage to continue pouring resources into something that doesn't yield. Hence, the sack.

Sacking him from Winner's Chapel doesn't mean he has incapacitated him from working for God. The man was not called to serve God, and not Oyedepo.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by chyzoo4u(m): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Lifestone:

Look at your twisted rationality, a Church hired a Pastor and he should evangelize for convert to go to other churches when he's heading a church where these converts can be discipled.
Well the simple question that his employer asked him is to show his fruits, he couldn't and he was rightly fired.

It's amazes me how serving God as a pastor has been turned to employment #smh

When Christ walked the earth he preached to thousands yet has only 12 disciples. I'm not against bringing members to Church but hey, that's not good a reason to threw a soul winner out of the Church.

The Bible says, "when two or three gather in my name, I am in their midst..."

I have never heard the early churches, Catholic or Anglican sacking (I hate to use that word for a soul winner) a Revd because of poor growth index.

No matter how good you'll want to make this look, sacking of pastors because of growth index is not biblical and Christ-like.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Wande22(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2021
I am itching to respond but I won't because

1. I was involved (part of those released)
2. My details/number is on my siggy

TBH
If i/some of us should talk, heads will roll

HigherEd
CodeTemplar
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by unmask: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Lifestone:

What most of you haven't said is how this Pastor is to be held accountable. He collects salary, stay in the Church apartment and when it's time to account for his performance, he suddenly becomes a Pastor at large !
Accountable for what performance? Did he do anything against the church or against christ?

Pastors can be sacked, I perfectly agree with that. But when you sack them because the number of church members did not increase or tithe did not increase, that's nonsense.

And the pastor also complaining that he was sacked probably because of perks he will lose is also not fot to be a pastor
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by rita25(f): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2021
SOMETIMES THIS RENO SABI TALK SENSE
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Wande22(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2021
NobleRace:

I think he sacked them for not being effective in evangelism. That's what church growth is all about. An increase in Church attendance from month to month indicates that the pastor is working. Oyedepo isn't God. There's no way he could know how effective a pastor is than using the church growth parameters. Before the sack, there would have been warnings, frequent trainings and workhops which apparently had not yielded the intended results. It's wastage to continue pouring resources into something that doesn't yield. Hence, the sack.

Sacking him from Winner's Chapel doesn't mean he has incapacitated him from working for God. The man was not called to serve God, and not Oyedepo.

If there were warnings, it wouldn't have gotten to this level
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Lifestone(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2021
chyzoo4u:

When Christ walked the earth he preached to thousands yet has only 12 disciples. I'm not against bringing members to Church but hey, that's not good a reason to threw a soul winner out of the Church.

I have never heard the early churches, Catholic or Anglican sacking (I hate to use that word for a soul winner) a Revd because of poor growth index.

No matter how good you'll want to make this look, sacking of pastors because of growth index is not biblical and Christ-like.
Bro, my major grouse here is the way that Pastor came to drag church on social media. He meant bad. Bible strongly promotes growth.
In the early Christianity, people were conscripted into the faith especially in the Roman Era, so asking Pastor to grow the Church he preside over is with normal.
The issue with most people is the existing prejudices they already have against the church

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by chyzoo4u(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2021
NobleRace:

I think he sacked them for not being effective in evangelism. That's what church growth is all about. An increase in Church attendance from month to month indicates that the pastor is working. Oyedepo isn't God.

I don't know how this sound to people's ears but it irritates me badly. Like, "he was sacked for not being effective in evangelism" how does that sound?

Do you think Jesus will do same? Even if that's the reason, what happens to praying for the pastors and giving them more training? Or is this what prayers cannot do?

People left even while Jesus our Lord was preaching on earth with only His disciples remaining, and He asked why they're still with Him, why didn't they leave too.

The Bible says even if no one will praise God He'll raise up stones to praise Him. Must there be population growth in Church before you know that you're winning souls? Can't someone win a soul that is attending another Church?

Besides, it's not everyone that was preached to will repent. God knows about this when He says when you go to preach the gospel and weren't accepted by a house, you should dust your foot and leave.

Mind you, these Pastors started working in the Lord's vineyard just last year, and in one year or so they're thrown out for poot growth index.

Let's be careful with what we defend.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Reno Omokri wrote on his Facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=310019004236878&id=111647580740689

This is exactly why Nigeria is where she is today...A very large congregation in the biggest auditorium but poor and unsaved souls.

It's all about the population and not the salvation of souls cuz if the later was the case Nigeria would have been a world power by now.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by NobleRace: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Wande22:

If there were warnings, it wouldn't have gotten to this level

There would be. It's part of the protocol. The public outburst of the pastor that gave the reason for the sack as 'money' rather than the true reason - church growth, already gives him out as a very deceptive and cunning fellow. He wouldn't say the whole truth because he's speaking out of frustration and personal vendetta.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by NobleRace: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2021
chyzoo4u:

I don't know how this sound to people's ears but it irritates me badly. Like, "he was sacked for not being effective in evangelism" how does that sound?

Do you think Jesus will do same? Even if that's the reason, what happens to praying for the pastors and giving them more training? Or is this what prayers cannot do?

People left even while Jesus our Lord was preaching on earth with only His disciples remaining, and He asked why they're still with Him, why didn't they leave too.

The Bible says even if no one will praise God He'll raise up stones to praise Him. Must there be population growth in Church before you know that you're winning souls? Can't someone win a soul that is attending another Church?

Besides, it's not everyone that was preached to will repent. God knows about this when He says when you go to preach the gospel and weren't accepted by a house, you should dust your foot and leave.

Mind you, these Pastors started working in the Lord's vineyard just last year, and in one year or so they're thrown out for poot growth index.

My brother, did you read my whole post? Before the sack, there would have been warnings and trainings and infact, a lot of impartations.

Oyedepo didn't sack him from serving Jesus Christ. He wasn't called to serve Oyedepo. If after one year of handling a church, no single soul was added to the church, but rather reduction in membership, the wisest thing to do is to replace the pastor with a more effective pastor.

You should note that, hundreds of pastors were employed at the same time with the sacked 40. Those 40 were the only ones sacked because they were the only ones underperforming.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by MT: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2021
helpee:
Exactly...so if oyedepo is so hardworking that he could build his[b] business [/b] that much, I don't see any reason why he should tolerate any other lazy employee. Therefore, oyedepo didn't do anything wrong in sacking an unproductive employee.. case closed

The bolded is quite instructive.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by triplechoice(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2021
pafra:

You keep calling "ramble" new found word?
You asked a question, I gave you an answer.

Will the reward of prosperity fall from God in heaven? Mr ramble

Angeles don't keep finances human keep finance. Do God have chief account? I am just human. May be you should tell me how

What is it you have said that has made any sense?

Nothing
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by MT: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2021
chyzoo4u:

God bless you. Let the people defending Oyedepo tells us where ALL his children are pastoring . Some are abroad and some are in high profile branches. Their own anointing forbids them to be posted to villages to pastor churches. In Nigeria, once Daddy is called by "God", their children MUST be called as well automatically.

The biggest export after crude oil is religion in Nigeria. Yet where are we as a nation?. You call the Chinese infidels, yet they are competing economically with the United States. Nigeria is a country where your pastors will tell you your security is in the hands of holy spirit, yet they have well armed security personnels guarding them.

There will truly be shocks in afterlife, as bible states.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by helpee(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2021
MT:

The bolded is quite instructive.
I guess you don't know how to read sarcasm. The person I quoted was the one that was saying he is a business man so I was just sarcastically emphasising him. Regardless, wether he is a businessman or not, he is very successful at what he does. Face your own business
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by helpee(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Jesus won't even pay them salaries in the first place. He was sacked from collecting salary not from continuing his evangelism. It is hypocrisy to say they are working for God so they don't need physical members but they should use the money from the pastor's that have physical members to pay him salary. I'd it compulsory he must collect salary? Let him work for God for free. Oyedepo can't sack him from doing evangelism

In the first instance, Jesus won't even pay you salary for evangelism . Your reward is in heaven. Oyedepo sacked him from collecting salaries not from evangelism. Jesus didn't sack him so why are you irritated? He can as well continue to evangelis for God but don't expect oyedepo to pay him for that. Allow Jesus to do that. How is that difficult? You want oyedepo to keep paying him from whose purse? Who told you they haven't done training for them? Who told you they havent done everything possible for them...so just assume the pastor is lazy or even troublesome which is obvious from the way he came to social media or distruptive, he may be hampering church growth and they can rightly fire him. If they do that, they are not saying Don't carry Bible again. They are not saying....don't call yourself pastor again. Just get paid yourself. How is that difficult for you to understand or is there somewhere in the Bible where God said oyedepo must pay pastors for effective evangelism.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by JustMcsnup(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2021
The Christian Life is A Spiritual Life! It means that the Christian Lives His Life in Christ! That is by the Rules/Law of Christ!

He (The Christian) is not lawless but Under The Law of Christ! Christ has His Law- The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ!

The sphere of the Christians life is in God (Christ), it is a heavenly life.

Therefore everything must have living/heavenly/spiritual meanings for such a life!

For instance:

"...that ye may bear fruits..." Must have a heavenly meaning! What fruit is Christ speaking of? What Nature of fruit is heavenly in its meaning and scope?

Material fruits: money? more members in church? More church branches? Better job? Increased business deals? New children? And the likes...?

If these were the fruits, Christ meant, then, NO ONE NEEDS TO ABIDE IN HIM to BEAR THOSE KINDS OF FRUITS! NO ONE AT ALL!!!

Furthermore! Those fall very short of heavenly Life fruits! Why? The heavenly/spiritual life is eternal, not transient, not fading, not passing, not temporal AND MAY NOT BE LIVED BY NATURAL MEANS/ENERGIES!

So, what kind of fruit is Christ speaking of? Scripture they say and rightly so, MUST INTERPRET SCRIPTURE! So, what do other scriptures say concerning fruit bearing?

Galatians 5:22-25 (KJV) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Now those fruits NO ONE SOEVER CAN BEAR WITHOUT CHRIST!

If one does not Abide in Christ they CANNOT bear those fruits! More so, those fruits are heavenly of the heavenly life! They are Spiritual, thus called the fruits of the Spirit!

They are eternal! Not transient, not fading, not passing and cannot be lived out by any Natural means or energies! It has to be STRICTLY THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST bringing forth in Increasing and abounding measures (folds) such FRUITS even in the most demon-fested places, time, times and ages....
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by emmyileri(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Lifestone:

How you guys come to equate call for accountability is worldly to me is baffling when the bible is full evidences that shows God demands accountability from us.
I have refused to go into the critique of Pastors and I will resist every attempt to do that. Let's just take it that he didn't achieve the church growth target and he was released/sacked. He should take his disappointment and find the brighter side of life.
What do you mean by accountability. Did he embezzled money or manipulate figures. Your comments so far have shown how little you know about the purpose of the church christ instituted.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by 2B1ASK1(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2021
sammyuche:
This man Reno is a snake. I do respect some of his articles buy this one I disagree. Make we no dey lie to ourselves. The pastor was sacked because he didn't bring enough money.
Is bringing enough money now equivalent to soul winning?
Why didn't they say ok try and do more evangelism? What crime did he comit? Is it now about money money money?
Damn

you need to understand when one is being sarcastic ,Reno clearly was in this instance. abi you want him to state the obvious ?. Be calming down !.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by helpee(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2021
chyzoo4u:

Your first sentence has answered your question. The pastor is fighting for employment not for evangelism. Oyedepo didn't sack him from church. He didn't sack him from doing evangelism. He can still continue to be called pastor but he won't get paid. Since you already know God's work shouldnt be employment, why is the pastor annoyed for getting sacked? You don't need me to preach the good news. If you need me to pay you salary to do it then you must show me you are effective because I am not God that will know all the invisible people you have won their souls. So, if oyedepo must pay pastors then there must be accountability from them so getting sacked by the person paying you salary can't be wrong. The pastor can continue his evangelism today and the God that sees all the invisible souls he is winning for God will reward him

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Ashirioluwa: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Ok we heard you Mr. Reno
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by khilardz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
I understand he wants more souls to be won but what he got wrong is that to a win soul doesn't necessarily translate to having them attend your church.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Supreme01: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
What kind of nonsense are you saying here...you just bring up scriptures that does not correspond to defend nonsense.
Didn't Jesus hear from God before he took Judas Iscariot??.. Didn't hear before he accepted Peter who denied him thrice?? Does it mean when God calls you, you're not eligible to be tempted? Did Jesus forced the discipples...he tool them what they'll faced. Means you're at liberty to your decission. I'm sure before the pastor accepted to be aPastor in the Church, he appended his signature to the fact that he most do the work he was employed.
sorry for the insult..

Wiseandtrue:
undecided undecided I wasn't going to comment on this topic until Oyedepo himself address this issue!

But Reno, got this all wrong!

You guys have become fishers of money and not fishers of men undecided chai! God must be a patient God oooo!

Now if the growth you are talking about is the physical growth:

Did the apostles win souls for Christ when He was with them I mean they were always going about with Jesus

And if the monetary aspect, many of the disciples STOPPED working when they met Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ has been taking care of every of their needs! Go and read Matthew 4:18–22, Mark 3:16-20 and Luke 5:1–11 , John 1:35–51!

So if BISHOP Oyedepo is really like Christ and is doing the work of Jesus Christ why can't he take care of his pastors need Or is God Almighty not a great provider again

Is Oyedepo now God Stop making mockery of God's name all in the name of looking for money!

Modified:

Did you read at all

Did Oyedepo ordained these men without hearing from God

God cannot contradict Himself!

Who is Oyedepo to sack those who wish to serve God

Even when the apostles were trying to stop those worshipping God simply because they are not part of them

Jesus Christ said "leave them! If they are not against us, they are with us!

How do you sack a pastor who is not stealing, going diabolical As a pastor, was he not prayerful Is he found wanted as a leader at home

Common!
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Sirchef: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Mr. Reno, can you link the fruitfulness of a tree to human attributes?
Is the pastor not bearing children?

Church growth? Financially or in population?

When some people left Jesus as he was preaching, did he drag them back? He even turned to the disciples and asked why they remained with him!
If I employ someone I can equally sack the person. My basis of sacking my staff is up to me. Abi nor be employ den employ am?

Winners must not mention money in that letter. Be fair, man.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by stancydg: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
MT:
I lost interest and respect for most of the Nigeria pastors, especially David Oyedepo. Check all his antics in the past, he is so arrogant, and he behaves as if he is above the law.

One thing that constantly surprises me is that, once a father becomes the head of the church in Nigeria, God must call his children and wife by default. Go and check where all their children are pastoring, if not a very well established church in a posh zone in Nigeria, it will be in the western world like the US, UK.

Oyedepo should put his son Muyiwa Oyedepo, who he has positioned to take over his church after his demise, in any of these church branches where these pastors were sacked and let us see the magic he will use to pull crowd. So much for God of men parading as men of God.

Was Pastor Adeboye's son that died posted overseas? Stop hasty generalisations.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Lordhades21(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Will they type money as the reason.. Let us be sensible please. undecided should a pastor go and drag followers to his church...this Nigeria wei if car never full church garage nobody go one go there..many people only go to churches were they can show themselves and meet people of different classes. Not some rural upcoming chapel where they can hear the word in truth.

Contact me for all photo edits, logos and graphic designs whatsapp : 09060471616. Thanks for your time.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by MT: 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
stancydg:

Was Pastor Adeboye's son that died posted overseas? Stop hasty generalisations.

Read what I wrote carefully. I hate referring to the dead. However, late Dare was an assistant pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35 in Eket. Does that sound like one branch in a remote part of Eket to you?

Check all the GO's children, they are either pastoring abroad or carefully placed in one posh branch.
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by helpee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
MT:

Read what I wrote carefully. I hate referring to the dead. However, late Dare was an assistant pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35 in Eket. Does that sound like one branch in a remote part of Eket to you?
so until they post him to sambisa you won't be satisfied. You guys are pathetic. At least he is not in Lagos, Abuja or even heading their branches in europe
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by MT: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
helpee:
so until they post him to sambisa you won't be satisfied. You guys are pathetic. At least he is not in Lagos, Abuja or even heading their branches in europe

You are a zombie. So those ones being posted to sambisa offends God. You don't have to be in Lagos or Abuja before you can live like you are in a paradise in Nigeria.

You better wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by davidque: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
nyiamfrank:
Mr. Reno, can you link the fruitfulness of a tree to human attributes?
Is the pastor not bearing children?

Church growth? Financially or in population?

When some people left Jesus as he was preaching, did he drag them back? He even turned to the disciples and asked why they remained with him!

Winners must not mention money in that letter. Be fair, man.

You are forcing meaning into the church's letter...................stop it man
Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by TrueNigerian300: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lifestone:
Some lazy anti church elements never bothered to read the letter anyway, they ran to town screaming Church is a Business.
What's in a Pastor that could not bring in souls into the Kingdom of God? What was he hired to do?
Am not surprised where we are today as a nation when we could not hold people accountable for the assignments that they were given.
The attitude of the Pastor is the more reason he failed, an entitlement mentality and he was rightly sacked.

It is laughable that Nigerians are still defending the criminals parading as God of men. Now, let's talk about winning souls - do you know if people choose to go to other churches in that locality ? Must every Christians be a winner chapel member?? Must people accept christ via winners alone ? What if people are actually converting to Christianity but through other churches has the aim of winning souls not been achieved??

Besides, unless you are all fooling yourselves not everyone will accept christ. Even Jesus himself couldn't convert everyone doing his life time talk more of the criminals parading as God of men.

But why are black people this stupid? The Europeans that brought Christianity please look at how they practise and how we do? Look at their countries and look at ours. Something must be fundamentally wrong with black people. Smh

1 Like

Re: Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri by Lifestone(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
TrueNigerian300:

It is laughable that Nigerians are still defending the criminals parading as God of men. Now, let's talk about winning souls - do you know if people choose to go to other churches in that locality ? Must every Christians be a winner chapel member?? Must people accept christ via winners alone ? What if people are actually converting to Christianity but through other churches has the aim of winning souls not been achieved??

Besides, unless you are all fooling yourselves not everyone will accept christ. Even Jesus himself couldn't convert everyone doing his life time talk more of the criminals parading as God of men.

But why are black people this stupid? The Europeans that brought Christianity please look at how they practise and how we do? Look at their countries and look at ours. Something must be fundamentally wrong with black people. Smh
All these because of a Pastor that accepted a job and couldn't perform and was released. Why do you guys thinks your way is the only way, all Churches leaders must be condemned!
I am not surprised that we are where we are today if the type of insane argument I have seen today is what pervades. What is wrong with an organization demanding for accountability and sanctioning deviants? The point is most of you already had your biases and it only found a place to play out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.