Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

2badForReal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2badForReal's Profile / 2badForReal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road by 2badForReal: 6:22pm On Apr 07
I'm seriously waiting for the following

The press release from the Nigerian Army
The life coverage of the mass burial
The award of National honor by FGN
The scholarship for the children of the fallen heroes
The accommodation for the families left behind

The above is a MUST, no sentiment please

1 Like

Family / Re: Nigeria Has 2nd Highest rate of Paternity Fraud In The World by 2badForReal: 6:48am On Mar 25
Hmmm, if you have not conducted DNA test on yourself and you dont have a striking resemblance of your father please dont comment on this topic, 30% is way too high for one country, you cant be commenting here when you are busy addressing someone as your father when he is not.
Culture / Meaning Of Yoruba Words by 2badForReal: 4:21am On Mar 25
What is the meaning of -- be ijo l'ori

What is the yoruba meaning of-- omo eniyan ninu ile

What is the meaning of -- SONN LAARIN AJE NII MUNII PEKORO
Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm by 2badForReal: 8:46am On Jan 31
Hmmm, If this news is authentic a good number of them in that zone will collect enough
Politics / Re: Relocation Of CBN: There'll Be Consequences If Tinubu Doesn't Reverse - Ndume by 2badForReal: 6:09pm On Jan 24
I just hope President Tinubu will not be like President Jonathan who had power but couldn't use it
Family / Re: Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? by 2badForReal: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Let your financial level determine your marriage age or time to avoid stress
Politics / Re: UK Court Adjourns Hearing On Diezani Alison-Madueke's Case To 2025 by 2badForReal: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Please you guys should leave that woman alone Nigeria is gone for life.
Celebrities / Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by 2badForReal: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Nigerians should know that Police knows what to do, it's just that sometimes in cases like this what money cannot do hardly exist
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) by 2badForReal: 6:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Buhari did same thing and nothing happened, it's our new style of government, let us enjoy same way we enjoyed during the last government
Foreign Affairs / Re: Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term by 2badForReal: 6:03am On Sep 21, 2023
If you hold SALIVA for too long inside your mouth, it will definitely turn to WATER
Events / Re: Manuel Julian Sevillano Bustamante Buried With Lots Of Guns In Ecuador by 2badForReal: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2023
The only thing I see here is the word END
Politics / Re: UK Warship Arrives In Nigeria To Support Regional Maritime Security by 2badForReal: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Finally UK military base has been established here,
Politics / Judiciary Swimming In Politics by 2badForReal: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2023
Behold The Symbol of ?

Politics / Re: Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo by 2badForReal: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Truly Nigerian government overtime has refused to manage sensitive cooperations successfully, they should hand it over to private sector just like what is happening in telecommunications
Politics / Re: Court Restrains EFCC, ICPC, Others From Investigating Kano Anti-Graft Boss by 2badForReal: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2023
Nigerian YRAICIDUJ Una well-done oh 👍👍👍👏👏👏
Politics / Re: Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa by 2badForReal: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2023
An hungry soldier is an angry man, and anything can happen, you don't beat a child and tell him or her not to cry
Foreign Affairs / Re: Marie Madeleine Mborantsuo: President Of Constitutional Court In Gabon Arrested by 2badForReal: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
God will do our own
Foreign Affairs / Re: Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason by 2badForReal: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
ALL EYES ON CAMEROUN
ALL EYES ON JUDICIARY
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise by 2badForReal: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
I think it's too late
Politics / Re: FG Discovers Illegal Crude Oil Connection In Abia by 2badForReal: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
Since all the zone have oil now, why cant we divide this country peacefully, so that development will be seen at all level of government

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil To Thieves Daily: NSA Ribadu by 2badForReal: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Is this new to you or what
Foreign Affairs / Re: German Citizens Can Now Change Their Gender & Name Every Year (Photos) by 2badForReal: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2023
So someone can commit crime and change his or her gender and name at the end of the year and start a new life without facing the law
TV/Movies / Re: Yorubas Started Nollywood, Own It —Aisha Lawal, Actress And Scriptwriter by 2badForReal: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
I dont know why some people just specialize
in creating confusion where there is peace, please kindly educate us once again who is the owner of Africa, some of us may not know
Politics / Re: How Much Is Fuel Price In Your Location Currently? by 2badForReal: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2023
#185.00 per a liter at all APC Filling Stations in Alagbado and its environment

1 Like

Politics / Re: God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi by 2badForReal: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2023
As usual
Politics / Re: Roads Constructed Under Tinubu Will Last Minimum 6 Years – Umahi by 2badForReal: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2023
6 years or 16 years, please explain for a world standard road construction
Politics / Re: Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds by 2badForReal: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
He had opportunity to build a standard hospital in his state or anywhere in Nigeria but didn't, if he was treated in Calabar or any part of this country this shameful story would have been averted

I wonder why can't they think that is people like them that use public funds to build those good hospitals which they travel thousands of miles to be treated

But they choose to keep the money to themselves
Family / Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by 2badForReal: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2023
FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMAN
Politics / Re: Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) by 2badForReal: 6:08am On Jan 26, 2023
How do you justify the statement, I AM HIS LAND LORD.....

I am expecting you to use every opportunity you have to tell Nigerians the positive plans you have for Nigerians not talking down on people
Family / Re: My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband by 2badForReal: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Tell your Aunty to stop or both of you will leave the house if the Man find out
Politics / Re: First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State by 2badForReal: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Who do you blame
Politics / Re: 10 Dead As Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Hundreds Flee (Graphic) by 2badForReal: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2022
Is like some governors dont know their duties, Why cant the state government keep their bushes clean from any group that is disturbing the peace of the state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.