Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

2badForReal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2badForReal's Profile / 2badForReal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Politics / Re: See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today by 2badForReal: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2019
hmmm

Another master of blame game loading......
Crime / Re: Burial Of Prince Jerry Who Killed Himself In Italy by 2badForReal: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2019
what?

They supposed to let his body rotten for vulture to eat

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by 2badForReal: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2019
Chai

Chai

Chai

Afenifere sleeping again
Politics / Re: Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets by 2badForReal: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2019
Chai,

Well,

Good morning Afenifere
Properties / Re: How Do I Get Prepaid Meter From Ibedc by 2badForReal: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2019
ejihand

Start by correcting your English

Thanks
Properties / How Do I Get Prepaid Meter From Ibedc by 2badForReal: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Helo my people,

PLEASE, HOW DO I GET PREPAID METER FROM IBEDC

FROM MOWE SUB STATION
Travel / Re: Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria by 2badForReal: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Nice one, God bless Akwa Ibom State

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Weapons Surrendered By Bakassi Militants In Cross River. Photos by 2badForReal: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
Plans to attack them by boko haram, now known as herdsmen has just been concluded by this stupid action of this militant.
Can't the north or boko haram or herdsmen surrender thier guns , you guys should think, they want to make sure there is no guns in that zone before they strike
Politics / Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by 2badForReal: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
The meeting was in Poland but was the camara man filming from Nigeria? Because I cannot see Buhari's face in this video

1 Like

Religion / Re: Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture by 2badForReal: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
If you look at todays pre wedding pictures closely, you will definitely know those one that has been blipping themself already

1 Like

Sports / Re: Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) by 2badForReal: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2018
RIP
Crime / Re: Soldiers Infiltrate Boko Haram Camp In Kaltunbare Borno State (Photos) by 2badForReal: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
I think the caption should have been:

Spiritual Soldiers Infiltrate Spiritual Boko Haram Camp In Kaltunbare Borno State (Spiritual Photos)
Travel / Re: 18 Passengers Killed In Gombe Accident While Travelling For Market Event. Photos by 2badForReal: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmm,

Where are the accident vehicles pictures

Since the victims are from one village, why can't the families identify the victims bodies and do the burial themselves?

This Sharp sharp Mass burial for the accident victims, who organised it

Could this accident possibly happened on Fulani express way
Politics / Re: Police Block BBOG Protesters From Seeing Buhari (Photos) by 2badForReal: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shame on you madam BBOG, please tell me where is your second in command now.

Your MUMU no get part 2, Judas like you.
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Throwback Photo In 1980s by 2badForReal: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2018
He is protecting his properties and money from EFCC
Politics / Re: Robbery, Militancy Scare, Technical Issues Render Eastern, Delta Ports Unusable by 2badForReal: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2018
The Simple truth is that there is a conspiracy by FGN, North /West againt development in the East, all those are flimsy excuses imarging people from East coming to clear and transport their goods from Lagos.

Libya created sea port for themselves and we are blocking our own God given sea ports so to say because of selfish interest .

Before the slogan was ( use what have to develope your region), but by the time there discover oil in the East, it became a national cake till date
Suerly the Eastern dream will come true ONE DAY
Politics / Re: Buhari Has Done More Than What PDP Did In 16 Years – Tony Momoh by 2badForReal: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Is it money that makes some people talk like lunatic or is fear
Crime / Re: 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia by 2badForReal: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
I wonder why people believe this cooked story
This is a calculated arrangement from the authority, not any small boy
Politics / Re: President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo by 2badForReal: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerians are very funny, ten naira phone inside a fifty million naira car

His using ten naira phone abi, please make una check for me how much is cost of the power byke his son use to get accident then,

how many years has the son worked to buy type of in fact make I check my indomie for fire

1 Like

Politics / Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections by 2badForReal: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Action film, make Buhari's son disappear KANU will come out
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West by 2badForReal: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Nigerian Police working effectively but not in the Northern part of Nija
Politics / Re: 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. by 2badForReal: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2018
With the below in place peace and respect is sure for each zone.

1 Like

Politics / What???!!! Nigeria Govern By A Foreiner In 2018 ???!!! by 2badForReal: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Could this article be true

Who is President Muhammadu Buhari's biological father

According to Shehu JS Shehu:

Adamu mai Agwagwa was the real name of his father. Originated from Agadez in
Niger republic. His mother was from ancient town of Daura.

It was confirmed that, Buhari was two and a half years old when he saw his
father for the first time. Three years later his parents got married. Adamu
mai Agwagwa didn't stayed in Daura as he moved to his country.

During such days,only second Class children were sent to Army. Buhari was
among.

Indeed, Buhari was born out of wedlock.
Politics / Re: "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders by 2badForReal: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning my people !!!!!!

1 Like

Politics / Re: ‘Herdsmen Debacle Mischievously Invented By CAN' – JNI by 2badForReal: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2018
Please is Eccl 3:3 still in the Bible
Politics / Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by 2badForReal: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
To make it look like NA are dancing all over the country.

Don't forget this regime will surel end one day
Health / Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by 2badForReal: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nothing but the truth
Family / Re: My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife by 2badForReal: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2017
You guys should have wait and publishe this news on April 01 2018
Celebrities / Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by 2badForReal: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
For singles,: please please and please replace your status with your genotype

Rest in peace the death
Celebrities / Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by 2badForReal: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
For singles,: please please and please replace your status with your genotype
Politics / Re: Akwa Ibom Awards Contract For 21 Storey Liaison Office In Lagos Despite Protest by 2badForReal: 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
May be somebody must have been cultivating weed in the governor's office or house

Health officials please confirm
Politics / Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by 2badForReal: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
He is visiting Nigeria, don't forget he has nationalise in UK because PDP did not establish a world class hospital in Nigeria and UK has.
Slavery continue in refine way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.