Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:23am On Apr 29, 2020
esti98:

Thank you sir. The nasal blockage is not new, I usually take vitamin C, or sometime I eat ginger, it will go and come back. Please sir is there a permanent cure or do I need to run any test. I am fed up.
Go,get and use Benzedrex inhaler for management. Give me feedback after the first day of trial. Thanks.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Sheyone:
Please help me, I have been feeling generally unwell for weeks now and having discomfort in many parts of my body recently particularly my throat.

I went for malaria and typhoid fever test and I detected I have both typhoid (plenty) and malaria fever. I was administered Ciprotab 500 and P-Alaxin which I started using yesterday tho seeing changes but always getting tired.

My major problem now is my throat, it feels like something is moving around my throat for weeks now(close to if not more than 3 weeks), it kinda got worse today as anytime I swallow even saliva it feels like something is still hanging and moving around in my throat. Now if I touch the left side of my throat it feels as if something is shaking please help.
I think you have written me on my whatsapp private line already on this.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Sheizpeace:
Please doctor.
i need help with my nose. One side is always blocked nd both at night, making it difficult for me to breath well nd also with my nose. I hv to use my mouth at night. Also makes me snore badly just after i close my eyes to sleep.[color=#990000][/color]
But I think this is not your first experience dealing with a congested nose, right?
Are you obese or overweight?
Have you been experiencing this from childhood?
Do you observe a morning relief?
Are you allergic to somethings in the environment?
List them.
Do you eat late night meals before going to bed?
How long has the snoring been?
What medications have been helping before writing me?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:06am On Apr 29, 2020
skyplustk:
Hello doctors in the house please I did my period two weeks ago but yesterday I started feeling a serious pain in my lower abdomen followed by bleeding till now it hasnt stop please can it be as a result of fibroid cos I have, can this be that am seeing my period twice or is it a sign of serious bleeding I shouldn't joke with and since I can conceive and deliver with this fibroid is it compulsory I go for the surgery soon thanks in anticipation of a quick response
Kindly write me privately through my whatsapp private line. That's exactly the way I may handle my service for the now with certain issue or problems. Privacy follows with charges though.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Pojomojo:
which of your numbers on your profile is on WhatsApp so I can send it to you?
3) yes
Use the 9mobile line for a faster responds.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pojomojo:
I went for hormonal profile on day 10 of my cycle

Please kindly assist with the interpretation

FSH 2.6
LH 5.81
Prolactine 32.97
Estradial E2 178.64
Progesterone .86

Thanks in advance

1) No units attached to hormone concentration?
2) No reference range attached to concentrations?
3) Were all hormones assayed at that CD 10?
4) Your cycle length?

1 Like

Programming / Re: I Need Help With My Whatsapp Messenger. by 2Ballz(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2020
Pofgrace:
you'll have to add the country dialling code when Savin the number like Nigeria now +234802000000 where 234 is our dialing code
Done. It is now working. Thanks.
Programming / Re: I Need Help With My Whatsapp Messenger. by 2Ballz(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
bigt2:
Save the number in an international format
Okay, thank you.
Programming / Re: I Need Help With My Whatsapp Messenger. by 2Ballz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pofgrace:
Do you add the country araa code with the number on your contact
No to say. Please guide on what to do on that.
Programming / I Need Help With My Whatsapp Messenger. by 2Ballz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Foreign lines have been trying to chat me up on Whatsapp but it is not connecting, and if I choose to start up the conversation, the number of that country does not show up for a message. I have found this difficulty for lines with South Africa, Kenya and others. How can I use my Whatsapp line to chat these foreign lines?
Programming / I Need Help With My Whatsapp Messenger. by 2Ballz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Foreign lines have been trying to chat me up on Whatsapp but it is not connecting, and if I choose to start up the conversation, the number of that country does not show up for a message. I have found this difficulty for lines with South Africa, Kenya and others. How can I use my Whatsapp line to chat these foreign lines?
Phones / Does My Whatsapp Messenger Has A Problem? by 2Ballz(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Please kindly write me privately using my profile signature for guidance as I don't have all the time to both clerk and diagnose or even proferred differetials. Rather than mailing, whatsapping may likely get your message to me faster. Also, little charges goes with privacy. Thanks.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Yerundae:
Good morning Doc,

Trust this meets you well.

I have been married for 13months now without conceiving. I had concerns when i had not conceived by the 4th month into marriage and went to see a Doctor. But i was dismissed and told infertility concerns can only be raised when the marriage is a year old. Long story short, i went back to the hospital one year after my marriage and they signed i and my husband up for some tests. I carried out HSG while he carried out SFA + Culture.

Our results said we were okay. His sperm count was over 55% and my tubes were okay from the HSG result. Before this i had carried out a scan that showed my reproductive system was fine. My Doctor also ruled out Hormonal imbalance as my period has been very regular. Question is, why am i still yet to conceive? I have sex during my fertile days and every other day. At this point I'm willing to explore any other tests to confirm if my reproductive system is truly fine, or take whatever medications can be prescribed.

Any advice for me please?
Seen. Just give me feedback on the other side.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2020
ovalrose:
Good morning doc, I'm so glad I stumbled on this thread because I've been worried about my health, esp as I can't really afford to go for a scan right now. I don't really recall my LMP because previously I'd been on preventive injection which after stopping it since August last year, my menstrual flow dates got somewhat messed up. Nevertheless, I estimated my pregnancy to be roughly nine weeks as at last week; but around Thursday or Friday I began seeing slight bleeding with zero pain. Asked around and was told it's pretty normal, but last night before going to bed, I noticed some clots in the blood. Wore a pad just in case, but up till now no discharge again. Thing is, I think, I'm not really sure, but my nausea hasn't been as overpowering as it was before the bleeding, and I no longer feel lethargic/sleepy during the daytime, also the extra sensitivity to smells has reduced...in my first pregnancy all those symptoms did reduce as my pregnancy progressed but with this bleeding, I'm at a loss. My mind tells me it's nothing mostly because I feel no pain whatsoever, even my husband constantly reminds me not to worry since they said it's normal... what do you think is going on in my body, Doc? I'm really worried. Thank you for your time.

It could have been days gone before passing a reply to this post, what is the present situation on ground now?
Some bleeding are unexplainable and yet normal in pregnancy, some could be a little placenta Abruptio that will not lead to anything but with a disturbing vaginal spotting here and there. During this situation, just learn to have a good bed rest with no serious activity to do. Sex may also be avoided until the bleeding has settles itself out. Remain on your Pregnancy vitamins and remain positive about being pregnant.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
exynos:

Alright sir, tho the bloody stool just stopped!
Should i still proceed with the tests?
Yes,you should just for occultic stains you cannot see.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
exynos:

Yes sir, No itching again!

But i've got spots registered on the itchy area...

Will do the blood count ASAP, after the lockdown period elapse

No, I don't... Please do recommend...

PS: I've been stooling more recently with blood stains! though, not watery...

Thank you sir

Since the itching has stopped, there won't be the need to recommend something for you.
Regarding the drooling, you may need to have your faeces for M/C/S for intestinal infection for bacteria and worms( or their larvae)
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Adex2442:

Tanks.. Wat kind of labs can I go to??
Pls help me with prescription of drugs for managemt of pains
Medical diagnostic centre... To manage your mouth sores for the now, kindly use these drugs Amoxicillin (200mg) Fluconazole (200mg) and Vitamins Vit B1/2 Vit C and use, paracetamol. Treatment should last for 7days.
Give feedback. Also, stop medication if side effect is greater than risk.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dfynboi:
gud morning docs in d house,was d guy u adviced to take 1 shot of rocephin injection(once )and ampiclox sometimes ago,hve took d injection nd stil taking d ampiclox tho,im feeling better nw and d chest pain has stopped bt i want to knw wether d one shot of d injection dt i took will be able to clear d infection completely or i will need to take another??

Don't worry the body should be able to pick up from there. Thanks for the feedback, it meant a lot to me.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:07am On Apr 17, 2020
Adex2442:

U mean I have to measure my blood

The pain is getting worse.. More injuries are coming in from different parts of the mouth.

I do like to take something that will relief the pain

I am sorry, the reply I gave wasn't actually for you as I meant it for exynos.
Considering the numerous ulceration on your mouth, it will be deemed fit to have a laboratory work done.
I will need you to go to any reputable medical laboratory center to have you do a Full Blood count and differentials and swabbing of the throat.
But for management of pains and discomfort, kindly write me back if you want me to prescribe something to ease the discomfort.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:00am On Apr 17, 2020
exynos:

She has neither body itching nor rashes on her, and i can feel pains around my penis but the sore that carries the pain is invisible; can't see it.

I've not done any full blood count.
You may need to have a Full blood count done with differentials to start with.
Has the itching reduced? Do you mind using something to cause a relief ?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Ayaobax post=88499392][/quote]

Go to signature in my profile, you will see or have my private lines to hook along with me on Whatsapp.

All the best, and a good morning.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
tyreal:

I really appreciate your response. Please do I need to go for scan just to put my mind at rest more?
Yes,you can.Although not necessary if the cramping has reduced and the bleeding has stopped with your normal pregnancy signs/symoptoms intact . The need for the scan may just become necessary if the following is common with you:
1) Excessive brownish discharge
2) Cramp starry and become severe
3) Dizziness
4) Loss of normal excitement, a feeling of being sad(not Depression)
5) Feeling too light on the body.

All the best.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
clevybrown:
Pls I need help here....My mum is diabetic, and her present condition shows that she is having something described on Google as peripheral neuropathy which the symptoms are numbness of foot with pin and needle-like sensation, back and thigh pains, excessive sweeting and sometimes body weakness. At least, so far she has strictly followed her prescribed diabetic foods and medications judicious, so by dis, her blood sugar level has really dropped. Please as regards the earlier symptoms mentioned above, could there b any prescribed medication to ease this feeling especially the numbness of foot as it affects her every now and then especially wen she stands for a while. Wen it happens, she feels no strength in her legs and makes her feel like she may fall if she doesn't quickly find a place to seat. Pls is there any drugs or medication that can help take care of this? Pls, doctors in the house help.........

She needs to make an appointment with either a Diabetologist, endocrinologist or a well trained General Practioner to help her with this Diabetic Neuropathic complaint. It is not something we can manage from here.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Adex2442:

It's been upto a year.
Male
The sores are not on my gums.
I only feel sick most times when the sore appear and most times I do not. And it do come with thick cough.. Most times cough gathers on my chest.
I don't experience joint pains

And I haven't done any lab test

You may need to have a Full blood count done with differentials to start with.
Has the itching reduced? Do you mind using something to cause a relief ?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Ayaobax:
Goodday doctor at my left down side of my stomach I have pain there, it happen when I gave birth,when my baby is like two or three months that when I feel the pain and I went to hospital to complain. I was place on a scan and was told nothing is seen and nothing is wrong with me that my stomach system maybe moving to normal position but a week ago after eating I fet that pain again,now my baby is almost two years, still feeling the pain but can't go for checkup cause of the lockdown, please what can be the cause and with time the pain will stop on it own
Thanks hoping for your reply
Write me privately, I would prefer a platform where you can answer to my questions as quickly as possible. Get to use my profile signature for that. Charges are applicable though.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
tyreal:

Thank you for your response.
I didn’t notice release of any water like substance.
No examination was done. I was just told to go n be on bed rest.
The cramping has reduced. I only feel it once in a while.
I’m not really having any sign other than bloating/constipation and tender breast and I’m still feeling them.
Alright, you are getting better. At this point, reduce exercise activities and less stressful activities. You may stay off sex for some weeks too. Remain positive and always eat nicely prepared food.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Megadixh:

Well doc, I actually did it because we’ve got no issue yet and just to ensure everything is okay.

Good morning. I sent you a mail after the PM. I hope you saw it?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
tyreal:
Good morning doctor. From my LMP I am 6+ weeks pregnant but I started noticing spotting like a brown discharge last week. I went to hospital and was told to be in bed rest for 3 days and truthfully it stopped on the 3rd day but I started noticing it again since yesterday. Please what could be the cause and it’s been accompanied by mild cramp.
Before the first spotting, did you experience any release of waterlike substance from your vagina?

Was the uterine cervix examined?

Do you observe if this cramping is increasing in strength?

Do you find it that most signs and symptoms of pregnancy individual to you has decreased ?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Please use my number to reach me should you need a more personal conversation. I will try my best to give special time to most questions here. if you choose to, charges are still applicable.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Danielli70:
Hello Doc
I went for test they said I have staphylococcus and my system is very dirty that's why no antibiotics has been working, please what should I do

Kindly, repost all we have said on your health here. Just bring back memories of it. THANKS.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
gbenga4sure:

Thanks bro,I appreciate
Can longtime Masturbation cause internal prolapse or pile.after stooling,While cleaning up it seems there's a lump inside my anus,But whenever I stand up and try touching it,I won't feel it again,then I kind of have stools that sink but dissolves quickly and sometimes tiny.Pls how and what should I do or use.
Masturbation done in the long run or short run does not lead to prolapse of any of the body organ neither does lead it to pile.

If you observe a lump around your anus, you may need to see a doctor to examine what this lump is all about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.