Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 44 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Thanks
You're welcome dear.
Health / Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 6:59am On Mar 10, 2020
All,
I am finding it difficult to assess mails on Nairaland PM
platform. I have said this umpteen number of times, yet I still
don't understand why most of you still can't get this.
Please just to ensure a faster reply to your mails kindly use my
whatsapp messenger or mail address ( for privacy or Urgency) @All. They are located in the signature of my
profile.
Good morning.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2020
All,

I am finding it difficult to assess mails on Nairaland PM platform. I have said this umpteen number of times, yet I still don't understand why most of you still can't get this.
Please just to ensure a faster reply to your mails kindly use my whatsapp messenger or mail address ( for privacy or Urgency) @All and @ayorins. They are located in the signature of my profile.

Good morning.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2020
naijaboy756:
Hope this can be seen sir
Not really. Just don't bother it. You will be fine.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
naijaboy756:
OK sir. Will send the xray report later today
Okay oga.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2020
@amakachris95;@lamarbutton. I am yet to read your PMs as I always find it difficult to assess mails on that platform. You may write me using my WhatsApp should you still want to. To reach me use my signature on my profile.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2020
naijaboy756:
Boss 2balls,

Thanks for all the good work. Have always had this back pain. Have been treated for stress, H-pylori and recently did an xray with drugs below prescribed...

I just pray it is a treatable condition.

Those medications can help reduce and manage the pains especially if it is coming from tilting of the muscles. But then it would have been better if I also have a view of the xray report too for me to know if this is treatable ( curable in a sense) or not. But in the absence of it, kindly follow treatment as directed by your doctor and when this round of management is done, please let him know of it to know what next is in line to do.

All the best.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Saintly01:
Thanks Dr.
You're welcome.
Health / Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2020
wvictory:
have been experiencing this sharp pain in my left side of the chest, when I turn sideways I feel the pain in my bones there
have taken both herbal n white medicine, am just confused this been giving me sleepless night, even gone for an x-ray n the doctor said there's no problem. I don't know if am being prescribed the right drugs
I once took ulcer kit plus a particular drug I can't remember it's name during November and felt a bit relieved
now even my shoulder bones n back plus chest all give me pains
am just super confused and worried
I need your suggestions please
Kindly talk with me on my WhatsApp. Let me have time to chat this off with you. Charges applied normally.
Use my signature to reach me, and please I would prefer you write me in the evening time.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Saintly01:

Is there a cure for MRSA and other Staph infections, if there is, what is the treatment required?
There is treatment and management for infectious diseases coming in with MRSA and other Staphylococcus spp activities. Treatment starts with running for a culture and a confirmatory biochemical reaction for the supposed complaint. Treatment therefore should follow in line with susceptibility testing.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2020
naijaboy756:
how about this sir?
Kindly confirm if the following are true with the written:
1) Norflex
2) Sirdalud
3) Renerve Plus
4) Arthrogratis.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Thanks
Finally, does the observation on your stool seems to be reducing or increasing?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Good evenin Dr. Pls ai noticed a white rubber lyk substance in my stool and also a foamy stool kinda even when ai don't urinate wen stooling. More lyk a foamy stool lyk foamy urine
How long has this been?
Color of faeces?
Does this stool has mucous consistency?
Do you observe your frequent toile uset as a diarrhea?
Do have any present health challenges, or 2-3months back?
Does this observation comes with abdominal pains?
Does this observation comes with tenesmus( use dictionary)?
Does this observation comes with bloating or frequent flatus removal?
Does the urine smell awful?
Color of urine?
Difficulty passing urine?
Can you describe the foamy consistency of this urine?
When did it start?
Do the observations on your faeces and the urine come simultaneously or concurrently?
Fever?
Nausea?
Bloating?
Anal pain?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
naijaboy756:
Boss 2balls,

Thanks for all the good work. Have always had this back pain. Have been treated for stress, H-pylori and recently did an xray with drugs below prescribed...

I just pray it is a treatable condition.

Your posted result sheet is not clear enough to decipher anything.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2020
Mofetemi:

Ok, so what should I do now doc?
Just talk to your doctor about your present condition. He should be able to say something better than it was before. He may consider re-evaluating your health in general and apply appropriate procedures and practice to improving your situation.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mofetemi:

No. I have not discussed with my doc. But currently, I am feeling just mild burning throat, mild acidic taste in my teeth, mild rough tongue, dry surface tongue, mild burning tongue and mild chest pain. I do use antacid (polycaine) once in a while though. With these my symptoms status, what can you deduce doc?
A combination of side effects from PIPs, antacids and then symptoms from your GERD.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mofetemi:

This is getting serious oooo! So doc, what is the right expected treatment plan for this GERD? I need help! I am in dilemma. I have been taking pills unnecessarily which I sensed myself to be abnormal. I NEED HELP!

My Pills history: Omeprazole, Cimetidine, Gascol (antacid), Barole, Elicorid, Polycaine (ANtacid), Mebo gi softgel capsule.
Have you discussed with your doctor on the present symptoms you have been having these days?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
Apcexchange:

we started using the drugs two days now and I Must confess, for that two days she has not seen any discharge

but doc, can we have protected sex?
Enjoy!

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2020
Mofetemi:

This has been my worry and dilemma. What is the lasting and final solution doc? I have lost weight, did HIV test (negative result), I need help o!
It is expected to have weight loss on a recurring GERD. My main problem with your doctor's prescription is slight. I see it improper to prescribe PIP (as in Omeprazole) and H2-receptor inhibitor ( as in Cemitidine) together. It is not acceptable as the PIP can never work optimally in the presence of H2R inhibitor. This may just be a reason for the symptomatic treatment (as with the antacid) rather than a managemental treatment. With this, I don't see how you may improve at all until the treatment plan needs to be well adjusted and planned.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Whitepear:
I have been following this thread and i must say; "Kudos!" I just joined today to request for advise.

I had unprotected sex on my ovulation,washed
out the semen and took postinor 2 in the morning (about 13hrs) after. Then i later took the second pill at exactly 12hrs from the first pill.

I am just a bit worried because i don't want to take in.

Should i be concerned? Is there anything else i need to do?
Pojomojo 2ballz
Whitepear and Nwanyiokpa, same nick, same problem...

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:16am On Feb 29, 2020
Pojomojo:
Emergency contraception typically works by delaying ovulation. It may also make the lining of the uterus less receptive to implantation. If you already ovulated, it's less likely to be effective.
Regarding your last sentence, you are wrong. Your second sentence does not connect with the last. Let me create the connection. Should ovulation fails (the next process===>fertilization must occur), and already less receptive nidus for the embryo can not lead to pregnancy. So, whether ovulation has taken place or not, Postinor 2 wins provided times of use is kept.
Nwanyiokpa, I will no longer write on this. Good luck.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Okay. Thanks so much.

She has been reading online that postinor doesn't work during ovulation.

I will do well to calm her down.
The mechanism of action of any levornogestrel containing emergency postcoital pills is either to inhibit ovulation, and/or prevent fertilization. Should fertilization occur, makes a nonviable environment for the young embryo (embryoblast).
Postinor-2 must win in anyway provided time taken on this pill on sex has not drifted too far.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Good day,

For someone who had unprotected sex on ovulation and took postinor2 the next morning, would the person still get pregnant?

Also, is there anything else she can do?
She is not expected to get pregnant.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
Thank you very much
You're welcome.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Regarding those I am yet to reply to their mails, I will gladly request your patience as I will do so tonight. Also, it would be better to have it sent to my WhatsApp to keep my stress at a minimum too.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=UmmuFarrah post=86944279][/quote]
Using a syndromic approach, the following medication may helpful for this complaint:
Fluconazole (200mg) and Doxycycline (100mg)
Use morning and evening, for at most 7days.
Report side effects immediately to me here or to WhatsApp number should you find medication causing any difficulty.
But I am sure side effect will be minimum if properly used.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
Hello doc. Please I have been having this burning sensation in my lower abdomen after peeing (sometimes I had to rush to pee immediately I feel the urge to, if not I might do it on myself) coupled with serious itching of private part. I took flagyl for some time but I still feel the same. What can I do please. Thank you
Color of urine?
Does the urine smell awful?
Color of vaginal discharges?
Does the vaginal discharge smells awful?
Vaginal sores or rashes?
Does this itching spread over your vagina and the vulvar region?
Have you experienced this before?
Age?
Obese?
Diabetic?
Sexually active?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Peakyblinder:
ok tnks. Yes ai hve. So shud ai continue with d vaseline or stop
If you like...
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=ddcfft post=86926366][/quote]
The doctor you saw said you got no issue on it either on dimension or location, why still ask on it?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Peakyblinder:
1. Male
2. No
3. No.
4. No. But der ws 1 tym dat place itch me bad bt ai dint notice any cut der until lst week
5. Yes
6. Yes Vaseline nd powder
7. It coses smal discomfort wen sitin nd a little painful 2 toch

I would only assumed the cut could have come from scratching on that zone of the buttocks or any circumstances of equivalent proximity , then the best thing to do would be to wait till it dry up and heal. Things like this happens on daily circumstances, I only hope you have done away with the itching problem, if so it will dry up and heal by itself.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
ddcfft:
Please can any gynecologist in the house explain this to me in a layman's language &
The Dr Kept saying the fibroid isn't an issue.
Uterine nodules, implicate a uterine myomas seated on the base of the uterus in opposition to the endocervix. Mass of average intricate significance was seen on location. No laminal criterion to score pedunculation.
Ovaries are okay, with dominant follicles on detection.
Fallopian tubes are okay.
Other aspect attaching to the uterus and body is okay.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Doc pls ai noticed a tear or wound at the up part of buttocks(the lining). I knw I cnt shre it here bt do u knw wt causes a tear there
Are you a female?
Do you have long nails?
Can you recall anytime sitting on any rough or sharp edge?
Do you itch?
Is this your first experience on having a cut at that position of your buttocks?
Have you been using anything on the buttock recently or at the time of complaint?
How has the cut affected your daily activities in anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.