Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Apcexchange:

Sir attached is the complete result
When did you have the E. coli and S. aureus infection treated? After the treatment, have you gone to repeat analysis for improvement?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2020
Pasca07:
i felt the same way too but my own case I observed blood in urine when I was young I do swim in the river antibiotics was prescribed then but it later came back I am 35 please where can I do test for schimatosis bihilza? I want to know if it is the same urine m/c/s or it is has a separate name for it. Please it is urgent
You can have your urine/feaces examined on microscopy in any of the near by medical diagnostic laboratory center located in your vicinity. You can also use the Microbiology lab unit of the Pathology department of most University Teaching Hospitals for further consult.
Health / Re: Thread For Male Urinary And Reproductive System. by 2Ballz(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Chrismentor3:

What is the best medication /drugs for someone with 10% sperm motility?
Post the full seminal fluid analysis report having this defect.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Apcexchange:
Pls what is the best medication for someone with 18% sperm motility

I have treated the staph and ecoli infection
Kindly have us view the full report analysis of your semen than presenting a part of it.
Health / Re: Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements by 2Ballz(m): 9:50am On Aug 03, 2020
efficiencie:
my woman, a virgin, is having a hard time with me deflowering her. She anticipates the pain despite a lot of pre-intimacy and lube and this has been an issue for me. I have heard of prescription drugs like Tylenol and Xanax which could make her relaxed before the show but I also learned they could be addictive. From a medical standpoint what would you advice I do. Thanks.
To start with, have you seen a doctor about this discomfort?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Happiness6063:
Please I have a question, I've been ttcing for 2years and my period has been btw 31-33days. And this month I saw my period on 24th. Meanwhile, my period ended 2nd of July. That means I'm seeing it twice and at 24days interval. I'm really worried, my period has always been scanty for the past 1year and 8months. Pls what could be the problem?
While it is normal to experience a shortened cycle for cycles below 25days the gross fall from a long cycle length experience,might be termed irregular. If this is your first time of experiencing this, it could be normal and stress related or any other normal factor in all together.

A normal menses should flow at least 2-7 days range, the pull is determined by alterations in the ovarian hormones as well by certain internal and external environmental factors. So, it won't be enough to say something about your reproductive functions by the mere observation of your flow. We would still want to know if are observing ovulation even though your flow has been scanty.

You may likely want to know if any thing or changes somewhere might have been responsible for this. First, see a doctor about this. He may have a normal physical and pelvic exam done to rule off some suspicious causes at focus. Or by indepth, seek a pelvic ultrasound for structural defects and hormonal profiling for selective hormones controlling the cycle.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kemade2007:
Good day Doctor. I'm 34weeks pregnant. I'm having skin tag under my breast. From my 1st trimester. I'm worried because it's getting bigger. Is there anything I can use
Skin tag under breast, normal skin changes to hormonal alterations during pregnancy or weight gaining. Rarely does it turn to something else after pregnancy and that soon after pregnancy, it will walk itself off.

It is exactly a thing you shouldn't get worked up over, though to be less worried, I would advised you have your doctor examine this tagging for anything else. Just be patient, let this pregnancy be over to think about this.
Health / Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by 2Ballz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rbae:
Lets stop wasting our money on social media doctors. We can do it ourselves and get good results. I've done so many researches and changed my lifestyle too. It's working and i will appreciate it if other women battling this monster can join me in a fibroid healing challenge. Those who just had surgery and doesn't want a regrowth can join too. Serious minded people are welcomed here only. In other to stop our fibroids from growing we must stick to a fibroid meal plan, natural teas, detox and exercise. Leggo. ...

Let's know your status too please (pregnant or breastfeeding mum).

Once you join, Introduce yourself and tell us where u live.

@dominique @Sissy3 please move to front page.

Sorry to write!
Since it is a matter of Natural supplements and substances own to self treatment, don't you think it would be nice to give listing of some of the natural foods and herbs to benefit members of this thread?
It is really not your work to say, but if everyone indulge in this exercise a lot would have been covered. ..
Health / Re: Fibroid : Natural Ways Of Shrinking Fibroid Group by 2Ballz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Adeyeti:
Adeyeti, I live in Lagos, any treatment for uterine adhesion?
See your doctor for help. The available means to have the adhesions removed by hysteroscopy may not be helpful but a trial is promising. All being said, see you doctor if you have challenges especially with getting pregnant or coming down with early pregnancy loss umpteen times.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Gracebetome:
Good day to everyone
Please how can i naturally increase my sexual performance? I don't do drugs nor smoke but take beer once in a while.
My first round is always less than 2mins but other rounds can be longer. But my woman complains because she have higher libido.
Please how can i increase my performance?

You have been well advised on the other section regarding this complaint. I would advise you to follow on up with it.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
peacwoods:
good morning everyone.
I have a problem that needs immediate answers.

I know abortion is illegal but what abortion drugs are safe for a pregnancy less than a month
You know it won't be necessary here. Doing so may only lead to drug misused and abuse.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hormonhyee93:
thanks for being the perfect hands to direct my questions,this may be out of context buh I'm glad seeing this thread cos it might be of helping hand to my career
I'm a fourth year medical students of Nigeria hoping to apply for residency in the state, specifically obstetrics and gynecology,that's been my long time and childhood dream and this brought me to medicine
pls I would really implore you provide me with the fact surrounding my eligibility
Thinking about the future is great but I think the present occasion worth it troubles. So, fix your mind to doing well in your Pathology and Pharmacology, 400level medicine is not a child's play. Since you have interest in doing Residency in OnG, you will equally want to show interest in learning reproductive pathology both in your Anatomic and Chemical Path. as part of system and differentials. 500level will carry the exploratory ground for OnG and Paed. learning gets easier with desire and effort to....
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Lawsaite:
Doctor please on Sunday morning, I woke up with slight fever, had my bath, went to church and came back with fever and headache. Continued a malaria drug I had initially stopped, went to chemist after a day and was told to change drugs. Started taking p-alaxin. Felt better first night, then following day I lost my sense of taste and smell. Slight pains on my right side of head. Took the last pill of palaxin this night. Still feeling a little tired. No appetite. Still don't have my sense of taste and smell yet. Like nothing at all. Slight pain somewhere deep in my nose at times, like I'm bleeding but I'm not physically bleeding in the nose. Please what could possibly be wrong

See a doctor for a physical examination and proper health review.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2020
aizakun:
pls doctors in the house, I have this sharp pain from my buttocks to the back of my knee and my calf
it occurs whenever I sit for sometime and after standing up,I feel the pain and it takes a while to work it off
pls help me diagnose this pain
Use the privacy option to chat with me.
Link: https:///2348176371308 (Privacy/support/charges following)
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Wizdray:
I only have anxiety whenever I wanna do any presentation and I was advised by someone to take "propanolol 40mg" to calm my nerves

I took only a single dose on Saturday and since then my heart have been popping excessively, and I've been having semi hard erection since Saturday

Please, what can I do Doctor?

Do nothing!

It is normal to have these symptoms after using most β-adrenergic inhibitors (nonselective) like Propanolol. Your beating heart is just a reflex opposition to the drug by a sympathetic back toning. This is more of a quick recovery as Propanolol does not stay that long on action.

Also in compromise is the hard erection which is as a settlement skewing sympathetic nervous control down and palming up the parasympathetic control. This will promote hard erection with long time promotion of ejaculation. This is normal.

You are okay and you will be just fine in a matter of minutes or hours.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Gracebetome:
Please i need help to analyze this semen result, Drs in the house kindly help me.

Time produce 12:05pm,
Time Received 12:10pm,
Time Examine 2:15pm
Method: Masturbation
Days of Abstinence 5days
Appearance: Creamy White
Volume: 2.5mils
Viscosity: Non-Viscous
Pus cell: 2-4/Hpf
Liquefaction; completely in L 20mins
RBC: Nill
PH: 9.0
Epith cell: Nill
Progression: Active 10% Sluggish 15%
Motility: Motile25% non motile 75%
Morphology: Normal 40% abnormal 60%
Semen Count: 19 million sperm cell per mil
Total count: 47.5 million/total ejaculate

Abnormalities Seen: dead cells 15%, Bent neck 10%, Curved tail 20%, doublehead 10%, and elongated head 5%

Culture was done, NO infection

This has been done with and my linked provided for privacy.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2020
dudesexy111:
thank you doctor I have stopped the drugs for a month now and also the malaria drugs too and I am not using any drugs now....

Positive changes
1 There where times when I was using that drugs I couldn’t stay one place I always move up and down but that has gone now And my body is calm now
2: Before I was always tired and not able to do anything but now I can do things and don’t really experience the fatigue anymore expect if am worked up
3 before I couldn’t even get erection before as I normal have in the morning or just by slight thoughts but now I do get them very well now
4:then i usually have this intrusive thoughts which are things I can never do in my life and I have never have this thoughts in my life but now it has reduced drastically and just comes once in a while

Negative
1:I don’t sleep the way I do sleep before there are times I usually doze off self but now I have to force my self to sleep before I sleep and I don’t think I am getting up to that 8hours

2:I do check time always and it started when I couldn’t sleep for two days and I was always anxious to check the time that the morning should just come and since then I check time frequently

Thank you doctor thoes are what I noticed and am just 24 years no high bp or anything and I have never been depressed in my life.....

I want you to understand that your ordeal is quite normal and understanding. Once in a time in the life of a man he would want sleep, as in a real cake he is asking to chew. Guess what! The anxious you are to finding it, the more the trouble getting it. You can never get good sleep by being too needful for it.

It is nothing but patient still.What have you so far done about this? If I were I would try this for a month and see if it would help me before placing this complaint further on a doctor's desk:

1) Stay without wishing myself to sleep. I have always known sleep to come when it should, I would rather trained my mind not to bother myself when it is not coming. The lesser I get puffed up about this the better the sleep when it comes finally.

2) Take to doing exercise. Disturb the content of worrying about sleep when you can actually get it rolling after a good work up.

3) Take the little day-hour to sleep if you have the buzz to. You just can't overpass nature on this. Don't stress yourself out by being awake, it will get you more messed up and stretched. The sleep you loss in night should be paid back in the morning and/or (in the) afternoon.

4) Occupy your mind or eyes with something interesting to do during the night should you find it difficult to sleep. Just never you bother about a good sleep. Ensure that the room is less lighted as well. Sleep will fall in effortlessly just within minutes of being in the process.

5) Share your present predicament that is of late taking your good sleep to the mess with anyone good enough to listen to you.

6)Eat light and take a warm tea to bed. Avoid caffeinated ones.

7)Use of certain medications to aid your sleeping stress can be useful and nondependance. To. this end, you may see them useful. You help your sleep stress by trying Diphenhydramine for succour. This does not mean, it should be abused and misused. Two times in a week use is okay. If you choose to use, ensure to avoid using machinery and driving due to it quick dizzy action.

coolSee doctor for help if symptoms aren't improving after doing these.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2020
Hermeknorr:
Drs in the House, Can You Kindly be of help? We,ve been battling male Factor for over 4 yrs now.
Please i need help to analyze this semen result, Drs in the house kindly help me.

Time produce 11:006Am,
Time Received 11:14Am,
Time Examine 11:29AM
Days of Abstinence 5days
Appearance: Creamy
Volume: 1.5mils
Liquefaction; 21mins
RBC: 0-1
PH: 8.0
Epith cell: 0-1
Progression: Active 0% Sluggish 0%
Motility: Motile0% non motile 100%
Morphology: Normal 45% abnormal 46%
Semen Count: 14.3million sperm cell per mil
Volume: 1.5 mls
Vitality: dead 100%, Alive 0%
Pathogens Isolated: Staphylococcus aureus
Gentamicin: S
Quinupristin/Dalfopristin: S
Rifampin:S
Linezolid: S.

Impression : Asthenoteratozoospermia. With complete defect to movement. Sperm count or density is not bad, but it shouldn't get below this. Shape of spermatozoons is not bad as well.

See your doctor for help and guidance and as well for prescription to the Staphylococcal infection( primary or secondary)
You may use this link https:///2348176371308 if you feel comfortable enough to talk privately with me, charges following.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:26am On Jul 08, 2020
Gracebetome:

Time produce 12:05pm,
Time Received 12:10pm,
Time Examine 2:15pm
Days of Abstinence 5days
Appearance: Creamy White
Volume: 2.5mils
Liquefaction; completely in L 20mins
RBC: Nill
PH: 9.0
Epith cell: Nill
Progression: Active 10% Sluggish 15%
Motility: Motile25% non motile 75%
Morphology: Normal 40% abnormal 60%
Semen Count: 19 million sperm cell per mil
Total count: 47.5 million/total ejaculate

Abnormalities Seen: dead cells 15%, Bent neck 10%, Curved tail 20%, doublehead 10%, and elongated head 5%

Culture was done, NO infection

Impression: Asthenoteratozoospermia ( abnormalities in both shape and movement ability of the sperm). Moderate shape defect.

Often times, just as I have always been explaining whenever shape is bad certainly in a good chance motility may follow. See it as, it will take great coordination for a man with four leg or one leg or two heads to have entry to his home than a man with full uprightness.

See your doctor for advice on this report.
Or, write me privately using https:///2348176371308 (With charges following) for further supports.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:19am On Jul 07, 2020
naijaboy756:
yes sir. Had a similar experience Last year
Since you just finished having treatment for your malaria, you will need to give time for full recovery and to allow your body to leave off the hook of side effects to those medications you have been on.

Ensure to avoid coming down with malaria fever by using a female anopheles mosquito prevention sleeping net in your home or even using a mosquito insecticide to kill this female anopheles mosquito. Stay away from rain if possible when it is raining since you have an historical epiphenomenon to your coming down with malaria fever soon after.

Should symptoms persist, seek a doctor's support or even us(Nairaland), or further still, use my private link to get me on.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2020
dudesexy111:
doc agbeg I was the one that told you I was placed on nitrazepam when I couldn’t sleep when I had malaria....anyway I have stopped the drugs for some while now and I just don’t understand my self...when I sleep I don’t sleep for a very long time I wake in between and it takes me time to sleep back and I have never had any mental illness before this started when I was sick and I used drugs....i also find my self looking at the time always just to know what the time is which I don’t do before and I was always having negative thoughts before which has reduced now...doc I hope my body will go back to normal I just need assurance...thanks doc
How long have you stopped using the drug?
How was sleeping to you until now?

Now that you have recovered somewhat wholly and no long using drugs for your malaria and your malaria-induced insomnia, can you tell you us how much has happened to you by:

1) sharing positive improvement( positive change)
2) sharing negative development(negative change/getting worse/no change at all)

No mix up, each should be done separately.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
naijaboy756:
Good morning.

I was beaten by rain and the started having fever without headache. So I went to the hospital and a test confirmed malaria.

I was admitted and given 4 drips of quinine and discharged yesterday. I am feeling very restless, unable to eat anything solid, hot itchy kind of nose sensation,tiredness and fever without headache.

What can I do please?
Oga, I think you have made this post before about rain...

Am I right?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
BluntBlunt:
Good morning doctors. Does a woman who has weaned her child 20 months ago still be producing milky discharge when the breast is squeezed. Is it a sign of hormonal imbalance or is it normal? ,she is trying to conceive, for baby number 2 for about 3 months now. What's your advice please

Perhaps it is not normal,especially if this is associating with irregular menstrual cycles and the difficulty in getting pregnant. Since she has already started experiencing this, it would be better for her to stop stimulating the nipples furthermore. We would advise she sees a doctor to diagnose what this problem is, but to have you rest assured a milky nipple discharge may not necessarily mean a serious problem. Commonly, this may be resulting from a high prolactin alterations in the blood probably from a tumour growing from the brain master gland or even from an underactive thyroid function etc.

To confirm this, your doctor may require an assay of this hormone to be profiled along with other hormones such as estrogen, progesterone and FSH/LH to show if she has been ovulating or not. Treatment is easy, as concrete medication goal is either to promote dopamine activities or in efficiency reduce Prolactin activities.

Use https:///2348176371308 for privacy/support/charges.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Halcyon123:
Had a ruptured ectopic pregnancy
Use this:
https:///2348176371308 ( indepth review/privacy/charges)
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
Errm i know this is a wrong thread to ask this but i did not feel the need to open another for it since people will probably ignore it so doctors/pharmacist in the house please can you help me out with a antidepressants drug that is not to expensive and can be seen everywhere also sleeping pills to cause my insomnia is getting worse lately cry cry

Kindly meet up with your doctor to closely examine you properly, so he can see how unfit you are to taking any of these anxiolytics for help. We can't help for reasons own to abuse of such drugs and also to avoid prescription with no health history linked to your request.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Giftee111:
Good evening doctors in the house...
I gave birth two weeks ago at 38 weeks, after being induced as a result of gestational diabetes.
I laboured for 24 hours and gave birth to a baby of 4.3kg, I had a 3rd degree tear nd I was stitched. After 2 days I noticed that feaces was coming out from my vagina. A repair was done but the next day I noticed poo was still coming out from the vagina.
Is there anything that can be done to correct this except a surgery?
It is a Rectovaginal fistula. Since all have been done to prevent the exit of intestinal content from leaking through the vagina and yet no stopping, the most available option to try will be Surgery. This should be fast as slowness to act may give time for complications.

All the best!

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2020
GreaterGraceGG:
Good morning doctors in the house, lately I have been having period pain 12 days before period which makes me not to have interest in se.x because it is so painful. No sign of ovulation too. Please what is the cause and what can I do? (I just started trying to conceive my 2nd after 3years and I was never on contraceptive). Thanks
If you are having abdominal pains 12 days before period with no occurrence of ovulation, differentials to this pain could be normal cyclic hormonal alterations(ovulatory or nonovulatory). It could be ovulatory but you are having difficulty to locate it awareness. Why do you think you are not ovulating?
If this is nonovulatory, it may also be hormonal changes that follows with either with fibroid, Adenomyosis, appendicitis or whatever. Remember, this sort of pain usually may follow with other symptoms and signs. If this has been for a long time, please see a doctor for help. But is it just coming? Why not watch to see if it will improve or worsened for at most 2-3 cycles.

For Indepth review/ privacy /charges. Use:
https:///2348176371308
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
iwinnie:
happy Sunday to everyone in the house...

I just stumbled on this page today.

I went for antenatal yesterday and doctor says I'll likely fall into labor this week(Edd is July 4th, 7th)
but if I don't I should come back 2 the hospital on Saturday..

but since yesterday my pelvic bones towards my vjaay aches a lot when I try to stand up and I can barely walk properly..
is this something to worry about?
please help a first time mom
I don't think it is something to worry about. There must always be one or two side difficulties or discomfort as you approach EDD. Anytime from now is a take off, yours is to prepare for it. Should you feel more less at ease, don't hesitate to reach out to your doctor.

All the best to labour!
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Detumi:
Good morning doctor,

We have been trying to conceive for 10 months now, we have done HSG, Hormonal profile and SFA. The HSG and Hormonal profile came out okay. However, my hubby's progressive sperm motility is 35 percent with a count of 87million and normal form of 60 percent.

My question therefore is that is it possible to conceive with a sperm motility of 35 percent?My gynae gave my husband a drug called hyponidd, does hyponidd improve sperm quality in any way?

Is there any other thing you suggest we should do?

Thank you for your time doc.

God bless you.
Acceptable standard for Motility should be > 50%. But with 35% though bad, it is really not worse. Still it is not the man's fault. Motility can be affected by:
1) shape of spermatozoons:- there are chances of poor motility if more abnormal spermatozoons seem to go into seminal flotation.

2) volume and even liquefaction of semen:-If volume of semen is small and takes a longer time to liquefy.

A change in both or even in one cause(s) can increase increase motility. Since motility is related to energy, spermatozoons with less exposure to substances that could facilitate this condition may find difficult to survive.

Does your husband has Diabetics Mellitus?
Could have your doctor prescribed Hyponidd to help with this so he could his motility increased?

This is the question I think you should have asked him having clearly understood in a no clearer pattern why Diabetes on its own affect fertility of both a man and a woman.

I can't suggest anything till I would have talked with you properly and view all your laboratory works.

Kindly use my profile signature to write me privately.
or use this link: https:///2348176371308

Charges following.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
LoveofGod2much:

Thank you Dr, I thought as much that stress might have a played a major role in it.

Thank you so much for replying. I appreciate.
You are welcome madam.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
luvlyADESUWA:
Good evening Doc and everyone in the house...
This is the best thread i have ever seen on NL.

I missed my period for many years and last years and i did so many scan and i visited many Gyneacologists and my period still dnt come.

To cut the story short, December last year, i visited a traditional mid wife and she massaged my abdomen and also gave me herbal medicine which i was drinking every morning, January this year, my menstruation came back, i was very happy.
By February, it dnt come, but i kept drinking the herbal medicine, on the ist of March, my period came again and since then, it has stopped again.

The Gynaecologist advice me against the traditional treatment and advised me to be patience.

Sincerely speaking, i am running out of patience again, April, May, and June now, no period.
Please what should i do?
Do you mind talking this out privately with me on my service line, though charges may apply?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
LoveofGod2much:
Good afternoon Dr, I just stumbled on this page from the pregnancy section.

Dr, please I need clarification on certain things. I just had a miscarriage yesterday being Friday. The scan was reading 6weeks but following the last period, it suppose to be 9weeks. It started with a mild spotting on Thursday evening. I don't know what happened. I have been exercising before I took in. I asked my Dr if it was OK to continue with the exercise and he said yes. So I reduced it to walking.

I used to walk around the compound, though on that Thursday, after the exercise, I washed and then cooked. When I went to ease my self, I noticed I was spotting and it was off and on. I called the Dr, and he said since it has reduced, we should watch it.

By Friday morning, that I was preparing to go the hospital, I now noticed full blown blood. By the time I got to the hospital and I did scan, the scan said no more heart beat. I was given some drugs to help push out any thing remaining.

Please am still confused. I have been thinking and asking if it was the exercise, or did I eat any thing, or was it stress. Please can you help and explain things to me as I have not seen my Gyne face to face. So as to avoid future occurrence.

Please how long does the blood flow and how long will it take before I start trying for another baby.

Sorry for the Long post. Thank you.

What if the pregnancy were just a Blighted ovum?
You wouldn't have done anything much than to watch the exit of the pregnancy before the 7th week. This is not your fault and neither the fault of your Gyn.

What if this pregnancy loss were avoidable?
It could only mean that something could have been done to avoid this or even sustained the pregnancy to later time of miscarriage or even to term.

What went wrong?
Some miscarriages do happen with no special explanation. The insight of learning signs leading to it is something every woman wanting pregnancy should learn. Bleeding is one of the core sign of it. A sight of it whether unexplained or causative should follow with caution to exercise or any active stress of any kind (psychogenic inclusive). This is not in anyway to say exercise during pregnancy is wrong but during bleeding, it should be stopped and take a usual rest to observe yourself.

Though the miscarriage could have happened from other factors altogether, stress could have played a greater role to make it happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.