Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,658 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2020
liverpudian9:
Good afternoon I and my wife has married for 2 and half months and we have been trying to conceive but we are yet to see a positive result, in the first month she had signs we she hadn't experienced before, she has a full breast, nimples were paining her and she was lactating, whenever it is touched or pressed but at the end of the she saw her period, however she used panadol extra, ibruprin and paracetamol, with cipro during this month, but after she stopped the medication, she stopped lactating, and she told me its being long she saw the transparent fluid dunring ovulation but she sees the other whitish one dunring ovulation, what could be the cause of delay sir. Thank you
If the following symptoms were true and recently, has she done any home pregnancy test to rule out or confirm pregnancy?

Lost of the prime fertile cervical mucus discharge is common indication of cycles passing with no preceding ovulation. However, this is not so in few women. This lost of fertile cervical mucus may cause inability for spermatozoons to swim through the cervix to the fallopian tube. Since she has a history of lactation without pregnancy (galactorrhea), this may serve as a disturbance to her fertility and in the obvious sense responsible for her irregular menstrual cycles.

Since it is barely 3 months of seeking pregnancy, we definitely would advice that you both be patient still till at least 2-3 months elapse before a proper diagnosis be done. During this period, as couples the need to use vitamins and supplements may be vital considering helping yourself to improving her ovarian follicle development and inducing a fertile cervical mucus discharge and improving your seminal fluid and spermatozoons qualities and quantities.

Since infertility could be two ways, and considering the less expense infertility could be as it relate to the male, doing your SFA down in preparation to when she will finally have an appointment with a gynaecologist is very important, this is to avoid doing too many things at a time and to save money for other expenses.

Kindly, write me privately should still want further supports.Charges following.
https:///2348176371308..
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Halcyon123:
Evening doctors, I had an ex-lap procedure like two weeks ago. I noticed that my left side just above the incision is hard and painful when I touch or something walk. Is it a cause for concern?
Can I know the reason you went for the exploratory Laparotomy ?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2020
olusun43:

Up to three months..

Has she done TVS?
What about an abdominal ultrasound for "pregnancy of unknown location "?

Also, has she been monitoring her hCG concentration if it is going up or down though she is feeling pregnant?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
olusun43:
Hello Doctors in this cubicle.. I really want to ask a question bordering me for so long..
Is it possible for a lady to be pregnant without being detected by X-ray?
How old is the pregnancy?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2020
Ollyfad:
Hi doctor,
I am currently having a milky discharge from both nipples. It started last week Thursday. Anytime I massage my breast and then press the nipple, the milky discharge comes out, usually droplets(too scared to find out if it can be more) and this has never happened to me before.
I have been trying to conceive for 2 years now with no success. The only thing I noticed was that my period was 5 days late(started 4th of June instead of 31st of May. I noticed because I log my period on a app and it has never been late and it's regular). Already had 2 blood tests done and both came back negative so I have ruled out pregnancy as a probable cause. Went to our family doctor and he is treating me for an infection but I would finish the regimen on Saturday but there is no difference in the discharge from my nipples. I don't feel any pain on my breast and the only changes I noticed is what I described above. What could possibly be wrong and causing the discharge? (it's multi ductal). Thanks
Just to add to it. You may need to confirm a high blood prolactin from the laboratory, though by first observation this condition (galactorrhea) is largely own to a tumor of the pituitary gland outside pregnancy.

To help improve this situation:

1) avoid further expressing of the breast and nipple stimulation of any kind.
2) review some of your medications with your doctor since some drugs have been know to increase surge to prolactin concentration in the body.
3) you may see the need to reduce your long hours of sleep.
4) reduce your level of exercise if need be.
5) are you depressed with a low libido in association? Discus this with your doctor.
6) the use of some vitamins ( B6 especially with E) and natural foods can be helpful.
7) I would have helped with prescription but for reasons stated above, I wouldn't. Or, write me privately.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Opemispecial:
Please doctor, is it true that you see your period exactly 14 days after ovulation?

True but not constant for everywoman. The period between the time for ovulation and when period starts is the luteal phase. It could normally be short in some women as in 11days or as long as 17days. However, the convention of using the 14days is just to satisfy the considerable amount of populace having this luteal phase length.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
osydennyz:
Hello doctors in the house, A relative of mine was diagnosed with endometriod carcinoma (Grade 1) with metastasis to the right ovary....she recently did a hysterectomy...... please I want someone to throw more light on this, especially on the next steps to be taken
Kindly hold a consultation with the surgeon that had the uterus removed.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Reality11:
Hello doctors in the house, what should I do or what's the best approach to this?

January I felt sick, so I went to hospital had a test and I was diagnosed with malaria/mild typhoid. Dispite taking the drugs which was proscribed to me the sickness didn't leave.

I still went back and complained. Another test was conducted it still turned out to be malaria/typhoid. Drugs and injections were administered to me. I finished the drugs with no sign of improvement.

I then refused to go to hospital. Someone recommended a malaria/typhoid drugs to me, despite taking them I didn't see any changes.

I then resort to local herbs. I tried 3 different herbs that I know had worked for others but still mine didn't work.

Luckily for me it later came and left me just like that. Thus I can't tell if it was the local herb that worked because I finished taking it for like almost 2 weeks before the sickness left.

Normally I'll feel okay in the morning but as noon approaches that's when I'll feel all the symptoms of malaria, high temperature, cold, yellow urine, I only vomited once. I went through this for 3 months + and while taking drugs which didn't work.

Now this is June it's just 2 months+ and It has started. Am feeling my body just the the previous case.

You may have to write me privately. Charges follows
https:///2348176371308
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:54am On Jun 14, 2020
jclave22:
hello doctor in the house.. please help.. I have sore throat, headache, body pain and fever.. it started too days haven't taken any medicine but took lot of water and fruits and some vitamin supplements..... have heavy pain on my chest today don't know if it is over thinking.... is it covid 19 or malaria..
Go for a Throat swab and/or sputum test. Post the result immediately for full support.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:51am On Jun 14, 2020
dudesexy111:
what do you suggest I do I just hope this side effect goes because it just makes me so dull and slow in thinking even when I tell my sister and my mum they were like confused as if I don’t know what am saying I don’t usually feel this way before....I really hope this side effect goes away...what do you suggest I have stop using the drugs because have completed it for the 6days....

It is a short acting Benzodiazepines. It could have stayed this long due to:

1) your present state of health as it relates to improvement. So you have to give the body time to pick up. While on stay, involve yourself in some brain tasking activity to flex the brain neuronal synapses into action.

2) the evidence of other medications could have cross-reacted with it making this drug to stay longer than expected.

Seek help from your doctor should this last more than 2weeks with a worsening or associating with other central or peripheral complaint.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
dudesexy111:

Ever since have been sick that have been placed on drugs from the hospital I couldn’t sleep for two days and ever since then I have been worrying like everything around me is slow even when I check time it has if the time is slow to me....help nairalander......is it psychological or it was the medication I was placed on something because I don’t even understand how I feel.....although I have been sleeping now I just feel everything around me is so slow in thoughts....your advice will highly be appreciated..... I was placed on loratadine and was also given nitrazepam and was given malaria injections too....As each pass I just feel confuse like everything is slow around me even the time......

It is coming from the Nitrazepam use.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
bashiruhammed97:

Yes sir..

Use VisitaPlus cream(original product),apply on your abdomen for 2weeks. Morning and evening period. Take bath on warm water. Expose body to sunlight. Use Dettol on bathwater.

Report back to me after expenditure of treatment duration.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2020
edo3:
Good morning doctor,, longest time sir.. Av not bn communicating due what am going thru..but its well.. Pls sir does diabetes has a cure sir? May God Almighty continue to bless u sir.
For the time being, no cure to Diabetes of any type. Just management.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Joshua62:
Hi Doc,

For some days now I have this burning sensation in my throat, dry tongue and this has led to serious discomfort. I went to see our family pharmacist and he said it was bacteria..I was prescribed Quoflux -500 and another antibiotic...am still on treatment but I realised that I do have abdominal pain when I use the Quoflux... Now this night, upon usage of the Quoflux, I realised an increase in the burning throat, slight pain in the abdomen and I couldn't sleep all through.

I have previously done an abdominal scan which came out normal.

What could be the cause of this?

I am not too familiar with this trade name, "Quoflux".
You will help me to identify this drug by presenting:
1) the real pharmaceutical name or
2) the ingredient(s) consisting this drug.

With this I am good enough to say something about the presenting complaint.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2020
bashiruhammed97:
Good evening Doctors in the house,
Pls there's dark spot on my stomach which I noticed that it is there around March and now it's spreading all over my body.
Pls what may be the càuse and how do I get it treated.
Thanks.
Can I have a view of this spot?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Mofetemi:
Hello doc. Please, what could be the causes of Nipples Water Discharge in a female who has stopped lactation for about 4years ago. Moreso, she has not had sex for about 10months now too.
Watery nipple discharge though quite embarrassing may actually not be coming from any serious health condition generally or with the breast. Since it is not milky by appearance ,there is little to say it is related to high plasma prolactin. Though by normal clinic constraint, it is advisable to have a assay for the prolactin blood concentration done just to rule high prolactin hormone out. The rest would be to check the breast properly for any changes to duct and changes relating to lump. Not to forget, most nipple watery discharge aren't spontaneous and would only happen during a breast expression or nipple massage. So, she should avoid doing this for the mean time.
How old is she?
If she above 35years, her doctor could advice a mammography should ultrasound scanning did not much to find anything. If all these are done and yet no findings, she is probably alright and the nipple discharge could have happened by her increased breast expression if not, she should wait some months further to allow the obvious cause comes more clinical.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Battleground:
Hello Doc good evening. I know it's late but just said I should drop it so you'll see it anytime you come online. A few severe symptoms someone has been having- Body pains and pain in ribs and chest when coughing. Wheezing cos of the sounds when breathing. Decreased strength. Heavy breathing and hotness of the body. Taken antimalarial and antibiotics with cough syrup as advised by doctor but symptoms are still there. I said I should bring it here cos the Dr is not treating it with seriousness and hospitals are something else. I have something in mind but I don't know if I should share ( not Covid) so I said I should bring it to you.

You may need to see a doctor in a nearby clinic to clerk/diagnose you for any of the conditions coming up with COPD.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2020
tikkykay:
Hello Doctor
I am currently 6+7 weeks gone. There is this pain I feel in my pelvic region. The pain goes down into the vagina like a period is coming out. It comes like once daily. Sometimes more times in a day. Is this normal?
I also started feeling another pain in the left side of my lower abdomen. It comes and Goes too. It's mild at times, not mild other times. But not severe. I am not bleeding, no pain in other parts of the body too. My pregnancy symptoms are present as well.
Please help.
Grade pain: Severe, moderate or mild?
How long has this pain been?
Does this pain ease with walking, standing or even sitting?
Does this pain radiate to anywhere around; back, lower abdomen, anus?
Does this pain come after a certain event; sex, exercise, defecation, urinating etc?
Does this pain worsening during walking, sleeping or sitting?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
nzeobi:
My wife is medically 42 weeks pregnant and there is no sign of labour and we are worried. What could be the problem. We are worried.

If you are seeking a cause to this, you may just find no special cause to this. But at 42,there is little to get highly worried or freaked about.
You can discuss with your doctor the need for elective delivery if you think waiting further is not worth it.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
https:///2348176371308 That is a quick link for privacy, should anyone wants to. Charges follows.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
CoachOore:
What can cause lost of smell, I can breathe fine but I can't smell anything I don't think cold cattar can cause this not to smell at all.. I don't think is covid19 also cause I can breathe fyn
Do you have the cold and catarrh release as you just claimed?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Excel70:
Dr 2Ballz I always notice a drop of urine when sitting after urinating. I want to stop this what can I do?
I do hope you are not referring to the last urine that must be left for the pant?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
ruggedcodez:
hello doctor,

while working out so many years back, I felt a very sharp pain on my left leg that made me fall to the ground immediately. I suddenly lost balance, stamina and became weak. I started having waist pain, my left leg hurts, I dont even wear tight trousers because it makes my leg weak. I went to a hospital and I was told it's hernia, I did surgery on both side of my lower abdomen, after that I thought I will be back to my old self but I was still having the same problem. nothing changed. for more than 10 years now I have been managing this problem. but now I am ready to solve it. pls doc give me an advice and perhaps the best medical centers that can help me. I have gone to several other doctors and it seems not to be their area of specialization.

What hernia?
Or, where was this hernia situated?
Age?
Gender?

When you say leg, do you mean the thigh or part of the lower limbs below the thigh?
If you agree it is below the thigh, is it the calf or the opposite side?
Or, the pain is all over the lower aspect of the lower limb(the real leg)?
Is the pain on the thigh?
Is the pain from the thigh to the leg?

How long in total has this left leg pain been?
Does the leg appear pale?
Does the leg appear swollen?
Does this pain reduce after the hernia was fixed?

How many distance can you walk before having this pain?
Does this pain alternate in loss of sensation anywhere around the leg or even the foot?
If there is loss of sensation around anywhere, where?

Does suspending the leg in anyway give you comfort if you are experiencing this pain?
Give us anyway that relieve you of this pain by behavior?

Are you overweight?
Are you diabetic?
Are you hypertensive or do you know you BP?
Do you smoke?

Does pain seem to come seasonally?
Does any food seem to worsen this pain after eating a meal?
What period by the day does pain seem to start?
What period by the day does the pain seem to get worse?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
thanta:

Not with it right now, but some dermatologist said the results are inconclusive... do you have any natural or medical remedies?
I can't rush in into treatment. If I can't have report of the assumed test you said you have done, then we may put to hold any further suggestions to helping with this complaint.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
thanta:
Hello doctor....My little niece of about 6months has black spots all over her body and face... we think its an allergic reaction to something, we've been to different dermatologists and have run different tests.. but the results showed nothing was wrong... do you have an idea of what the problem might be?
Let me see the result first.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Joshua62:
Good afternoon Doc,

Can you recommend good diagnosis center I can carry out Abdomino pelvic scan in Lagos. (Mainland area) and the cost?

Thanks in Advance
Not leaving in Lagos. But any good medical diagnostic health centre can do this.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Luckydubby7:

How much is this Primaquine?
That's not my job. Ask the dispensers.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Answered! Thank you doc.
You may want to grade this pain: Severe, moderate, and mild.
You may also want tell us how this pain has affected your general input to your daily activity.

Alright. It is not a terrible one especially if the concerned pain is just being felt along the last finger.
Is this pain of dull nature? Appear to come like a needle prick?

These tips may be helpful:
1) It would not take that long to heal if you rest that wrist. So let the wrist have some rest.
2) Apply both warm and cold compress on the wrist. Warm compress only is nice but alterations of the temperature around your pains will help it more.
3) Take fruits and vitamins along with your balance diet. Ensure that your meal carries enough of calcium, magnesium and phosphate minerals.
4) Roll a band over the wrist. This will reduce activities around the wrist.
5) Book with a massaging home for a special forearm/wrist/hand massage.
6) Do an X-ray of the wrist to know what could be out of place.
7) See a physical doctor if the pain has been for a 1-3 months with no reduction.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Good evening house,
How Can I handle recurring malaria.
Is Primaquine advisable?
How much does it sold in Nigeria?
Thank you
We don't advise you on self medication instead you should have an appointment with a doctor in the clinic for a full health review on this. Primaquine is helpful but other drugs of different action module may be added.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Doctor, please kindly look into this issue, the wrist still aches as I type, I massaged it severally, but the burning sensation and aches still there.

What do you suggest I do, please.
Which side of the wrist do you have this pain?
The side to the thumb finger?
The side to the last finger?
Central?

Do you find pains trying to flex your wrist (as if you are fanning yourself with your palm surface folded)?
Do you find pains trying to extend your wrist(as if you are begging with the palm surface spread out)?

Do you observe any loss of sensation anywhere on your palm?

Does this pain seems to be traveling down to your fingers or going up to your arm?

Any swelling before or at the present?
Redness and warmness of the wrist/palm?
Color of wrist?

Any present health condition or anyone your are born with?

Apart from the massaging, what medications have you used to treat and mange this wrist pain?

Kindly, express in what position you lay your hand to cause relief to this pain.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Preshob:
Good afternoon Doctor

So I've been sick for sometime now, since January. experienced weakness of the limbs(hands from the shoulder and legs), twitching and tremors including a peculiar headache (like something is been wrapped round my head) with a depressing insomnia.

I returned some two months ago and ran some tests including checking my BP(was okay)...I had malaria, a significant typhoid and hepatitis, I went in for treatment and was certified okay after series of test

But I was still having slight headache with pains inside my eyes(behind my eyes) with the occasional muscle weakness and a chronic knee weakness that increases if I stand after resting for a while and this burning sensation under my feet after walking for a while and resting

Also I don't feel balanced while walking as my knees and legs feel weak and unstable, there's also this connection between my eyes (head region) and legs while walking that makes me feel like I'm going to fall. but it reduces or stops entirely after walking for sometime.

PS: I'm a heavy phone user and I had this lifestyle change from a stressful one to a relaxed one before the onset of these symptoms and I'm 24

Thank you Doc

Modified: also my urine colour has been changing from pure white to yellowish for sometime now although it went back to the yellow colour recently, dunno if it's due to the recent mosquito bites

You didn't tell us the Hepatitis you were diagnosed with.
You didn't tell us the test you did that confirm your being okay?
You didn't tell us the medication you were given to treat your fevers(and the hepatitis) and the duration of use of drugs use before going for the okay confirmation test.
Finally, have you report this case to the doctor helping you on this?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Should anyone hasn't had any proper help to his or her posted complaint, please kindly repost again. But if you have, it is not necessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.