Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

Phones / Samsung S10+ Suddenly Stops Charging by 2Ballz(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2023
I woke up on Friday morning, and this phone just stopped charging. No fall or exposure to any fluid of such.

In the evening time, it resumed again. But right now it is not. There is this " USB connected, USB disconnected" message that come with it severally but it is not charging.

Charger is okay, and USB cord is okay too. The same thing for other charger and USB. I am just wondering what the problem is and how to go about it.

Any help?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2023
shalyboye:
Thank you sir..

I'm having an issue, I did SFA last year and I was diagnosed of infection and low sperm count(Oligospermia), after using series of medications I went for test this month and I was told I am now having Azoospermia.. I did hormonal profile, testoreone level is normal @ 5.1g

Pls, what could be the cause? Oligospermia to Azoospermia

Common causes of oligozoospermia and azoospermia are:

METABOLIC CHALLENGES:
- diabetes mellitus
- thyroid abnormalities
- chronic alcohol use
- illicit drug use
- adrenal problems

INFECTIOUS DISEASES:
- mumps virus
- Chlamydia trachomatis infection of the sperm duct
- tuberculosis
- polymicrobial infection with Klebsiella spp, E coli, Pseudomonas, Staphylococcus aureus, Ng, etc.

OTHERS:
- previous scrotal/testicular/sperm duct operation
- varicocele
- trauma to the testis
- autoimmunity from exposure of the semen to blood
- severe stress
- malnutrition
- acquired abdominal testis

These are a few notable risk factors for oligozoospermia and azoospermia common with secondary types. If the report moved from oligozoospermia to azoospermia, it is simply from bad to worse. Maybe, the treatment wasn't effective, or the right treatment wasn't applied depending on the diagnosis reached.

I can't conclude about your testosterone result because I have to analyze the report with respect to the laboratory laid-out reference range which was not provided. For a case of azoospermia, it would be rather beneficial to have a full androgen hormone profile done than just the testosterone and a follow-up testicular ultrasound for structural abnormality.

There are other things to do but it depends on the doctor's diagnosis (seeing one is very necessary). Else, go to my signature, and book privacy( Whatsapp).

2 Likes

Health / Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by 2Ballz(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Masab:
Pls is this a healthy result?
Thanks
Motility is okay.
Morphology is okay.
Every other quality except for sperm count.

Sperm count is moderately poor by the way.
Semen culture and microscopy yielded Proteus spp. This may implicate for the low sperm count.

Treatment: use of prescribed sensitivity may improve count.

2 Likes

Health / Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by 2Ballz(m): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2023
BrightShine:
Please help me to interprete this, advice, comments. Thanks
Please provide a brighter image.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:28am On Mar 28, 2023
Keziehenry:
Pls someone should kindly help interpret this test result.
FBC
Hb..... 11.8(12-16)g/dl PCV.....32.8(36-47)% WBC(T)..6.2(4.5-11)x10/uL
Differential
N 27(40-72)%
L 65(20-45)%
M 05(2- eight(cool%
E 03(1-6)%
B 0(0-0.5)%
Film Report hypochromic Anisocytosis ++ poikilocytosis +
thanks in anticipation.

Your hemoglobin concentration is low
Pack Cell Volume is low.

Though the white blood cell is normal, the neutrophils are abnormally low with an associating high levels of lymphocytes. This represented a chronic inflammation with several differentials rounding fron infectious causes ( mostly likely viral origin and selective bacterial background) and also, cancerous changes with the blood system.

What were your signs and symptoms before you had this test done?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2023
Quite a long time friends. This thread on O and G has sudden gone quiet over time. I am hoping to revive it again by giving some few minute of my time to attending to posts as they comes.

Feel free to drop your complaints.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2023
Adhufe:
Good morning docs, pls I took a positive blood pregnancy test at d hospital on d 19th and it came out positive, I started spotting on d 25th, I rushed to d hospital, did an emergency vaginal scan and d results said I have thickened endometrium. I was placed on duphaston 10mg tablet. The bleeding stopped on d 26th. Then overnight it started again at every 3 hrs interval. I couldn't sleep, I went to d hospital on d 29th, scan still says thickened endometrium at 18mm. I was told to come back for a rescan next two weeks and to continue using duphaston. I am scared. I have been a ttc for 3 yrs plus before eventually getting pregnant dis month. Does dis mean I am miscarrying?

Perhaps a miscarriage has occurred.

The endometrial plate is well thickened, even without the Duphaston it should be able to sustain a viable early pregnancy. In such cases the Duphaston may hardly play any better role, but should be given for normal reassurance purposes.

So, how did it go?

1 Like

Programming / Facebook Page Star Set Up Support by 2Ballz(m): 11:37am On Mar 19, 2023
I stumbled on Star set up for my page, which inevitably leads to pay out instructions for Stars. I discussed this with someone and I was told this option is not for Nigerians and if I were to have this option, the only way would have been to get someone abroad to run the Pay out account set up even if I have my TIN (Tax identification number).

Is this really true?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Godliness05:
Good day doctors in the house. My wife had large intramural fibroids before pregancy, as we thought of surgery or other treatments, she get pregnant with it. It was initially painful in the first semester but the pains had reduced. Recent Scans shows reduction in the size of the fibroid and the placenta posterior just like the fibroid. In her 6th month and I want to ask what are the risk factors as the delivery approaches, can the fibroid reduced further or totally disappear to make normal delivery possible and safe?
How do you know the fibroid is decreasing?
The fibroid may actually not disappear even if it shrinks. The rich supply of estrogen will always have it to grow or even remain at that same size where it was first seen. A placentae located posteriorly is not a problem if it is not located in the lower uterine segment. And a fibroid may not impact negatively for a poor obstetric outcome if it is not in the lower uterine segment as well. She can still deliver her baby normal in the absence of any other problem.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Lagbenjo:
Doctors in the house , i beg you in the name of the God .Help interpret this result for me and hubby. Thank you

The Semen Fluid Analysis report wasn't really. Even with my pair of glasses on I could not see any more better. You may want to have it snapped again.

For the other one, right impression here is:
-normally low LH.
-(normally) low FSH.
Assuming that assays for these hormones were done in your CD 2-5.

-low progesterone.
Assuming assay was done on CD21.

And lastly, a normal prolactin concentration level thriving to the upper limit.

We safely assume that:
1) there was no ovulation in this cycle.
2) negative feedback mechanism controlling the cycle is slightly altered.
3) the rising prolactin concentration level is impacting on the cycle.
4) a thyroid hormone assays may be necessary.

A short term course of Cabergoline or Bromocriptine may be necessary. However see your doctor for help. Or better still, use my private line to hold consult.
Computers / Help: PC Window Is Always Crashing. by 2Ballz(m): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
I will have need of some people to really make me understand why my PC window always crash. This is making it the 3rd time now.

I don't use this PC for any serious activities except for reading through my PDFs and PowerPoints files, yet it crashes again and again. No music files and no movies. And just after putting in Window 8.1 about a week ago, it crashed off again.
Computers / Help: Window Always Crashing by 2Ballz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
I would need some one to really make me understand why my PC window always crash?
I don't use this PC for any serious activities except for reading through my PDFs and PowerPoints files, yet it crashes again and again. No music files and no movies. And just after putting in Window 8.1 about a week ago, it crashed off again.
Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2Ballz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
I would need some one to really make me understand why my PC window always crash?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
MBKOOL:
Good day Dr. I have been suffering from infection for over two (2) year now. I had taken different antibiotics drugs all to no avail. My scrotum (testicle) bite me so hard which has given me great discomfort. Recently, I went for CULTURE urine M/C/S test in the lab & this is the result; SENSITIVITY: Tetracycline+++, Netillin+++, Levofloxacin+++, Ceftriaxone+++, Ofloxacin+++, Co-trimoxazole+++, Gentamicin+++
RESISTANCE: Amoxyclav.
This is the medication I took after the test;
(a) Tab levofloxacin (TAVANIC) 500mg daily for 5days (b) Im gentamycin 160mg daily for 5days
YET THE PAIN STILL INCREASES. WHAT SHOULD I DO PLS? THANK YOU.

Write me privately on this and if you have seen a doctor on this, I wish you a great recovery.

Kindly use the signature for that, terms and conditions following.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
FKBZ:
@2Ballz please can u answer this....
[
quote author=FKBZ post=16840530]hello doc,

i have been wondering a lot about my period.although am ss,but i have never had very flow of blood b4. am just 22.

started my period wen i was 14 and since den till now i menstrurate but it always just droplets of blood,mostimes i dont use pad cos i feel its waste of time i use tissue instead because i know the flow would be very minimal.

please what could be wrong with me and what can i use to have a regular period.

Though it may be distressing to find one having a scanty period, but it is also good to know how long does the scantiness last.

How does your scanty flow last?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
mommafertile:
Good afternoon, doctors in the house.
Please I have a vaginal infection over 7 years ago when I was still in school, we all thought it is the popular toilet infection, cos I was not the only one affected.
I used mycoten insertion tablets, without the whitish discharge and stomach pain going away.
I later realized I could not achieve pregnancy, I did ultrasound scan last year which shows PID and fluid in Pouch of Douglas, my hvs test shows scanty ecoli. I treated with drugs written on the hvs test, I noticed the egg white mucus which I've not seen for over 7 years, the abnormal discharge came back within 4 days, before I even finished the drugs.
I have to go back to treat with injection, but still no changes.

I went for another hvs which shows moderate growth of staphylococcus app in the test and shows moderate growth of staphylococcus aureus in the urine test.
Thelis time, I was told the urine got some drugs that will work for me(sensitivity), but the hvs was resistant to all antibiotics.

The picture below is all the symptoms I'm having.

Please help me doctors, what can I do to be totally free and achieve pregnancy?
Thank you.

If these are all your symptoms, then you will need to see a doctor for help.

Or, if it is okay by you write me privately on my online WhatsApp for a closer interaction. Charges are applicable.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nono312:
Good evening Doctors, please how can someone treat breast discharge which the lab indicated as high prolactin and she has taking parlodel and Dostinex but still to no avail, she sees her monthly period and ovulation, pls any other solutions for that?

The treatment of high prolactin largely depend on using medications with a mode of action to reducing prolactin activities and increasing dopamine in circulation. Prescription is usually approved by your doctor primarily after confirming a fatty droplet in your nipple discharge on microscope or a blood test confirming a high prolactin level. Common among prescribables are Bromocriptine and Cabergoline.

It is also necessary for him to find out if any other secondary condition could be linked to the the high blood prolactin as numerous factors can hinder treatment plans for example, chafing of the nipples by the a wearing bra, some medications and even having thyroid gland/hormone problems.

Recurrence is another thing to take note of, most women have cases of high prolactin coming and going withing month interval. Recurrence may be attached to size of tumour causing the prolactin secretion in the brain or/and related to listed factors. He will take note of that.
For prescription use your clinic, or use my private session on WhatsApp. Get to my profile signature for that.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lushbarbie:
i want to know too, how to treat high prolactin

The treatment of high prolactin largely depend on using medications with a mode of action to reducing prolactin activities and increasing dopamine in circulation. Prescription is usually approved by your doctor primarily after confirming a fatty droplet in your nipple discharge on microscope or a blood test confirming a high prolactin level. Common among prescribables are Bromocriptine and Cabergoline.

It is also necessary for him to find out if any other secondary condition could be linked to the the high blood prolactin as numerous factors can hinder treatment plans for example, chafing of the nipples by the a wearing bra, some medications and even having thyroid gland/hormone problems.

Recurrence is another thing to take note of, most women have cases of high prolactin coming and going withing month interval. Recurrence may be attached to size of tumour causing the prolactin secretion in the brain or/and related to listed factors. He will take note of that.

For prescription use your clinic, or use my private session on WhatsApp. Get to my profile signature for that.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dazzle86:

Dr please can you interpret this. I have a 3 year old and I am ttc. Should I be concerned about the pelvic adhesions? I have had 2 surgeries, myomectomy and CS

Normal body internal space of your womb or uterus. Spillage of contrast identify with an opened functional uterine tube.

Pelvic adhesion could have resulted from the operation done, this may have certain effect on getting pregnant but you will to try for some time more before seeking help on the pelvic adhesion.

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tayomi37:
Good day Doctors in the house. Thanks for the good works.

My wife had 3 C.S (2009, 2011, 2013,). she used to complain that the C.S point hitches her once a while. We report to the Doctor and they said it's due to healing that it will stop.

The major issue here now is that in the last two years, she used to bleed at any slight provocation, scaring, of anything that cause her to fear/panic. This happened between few hours and two days. This is nothing to do with her normal mensural cycle. She is 44yrs.

Please what could be happening.

Where is she bleeding from?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Obim225:
Hello Doctors
Is surgery the only way to get rid of a bartholin cyst?
It is not infected (abscess) and I have had it since April 2020.
Are there other ways to make it go away? I really don't want to get a surgery done.
Pls help, thanks.

Surgery should be the last options. So your doctor may not be opting for a surgical procedure in treating your inflamed Bartholins gland if the options are yet to be tried upon.

You may want to have a Sitz bathing for some weeks with use of antibiotics as a follow up, just to see if the cystic condition is improving. And if it is barely a bigger one draining the cyst in the doctor's office may just be the common next option at hand.

Surgical procedure may only be next for any existence of recurrence.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
Franky001:
Good day Doctor, I am presenting my fiancée's case, she is in her 30s, last year November, a surgery was carried out on her, she has an ovarian cyst, a very big one, cuz i saw it after the surgery. After the surgery, the doctor told us that, they had to remove one of the ovaries,( i got to know that women have 2 ovaries) so, she is left with one, the doctor later advice that she gets pregnant on time. Another issue is that, her MC is very irregular before and even after the surgery. please Doctor, what is her chances of getting pregnant? she can't even calculate her ovulation stuff because of the irregular MC and all. Please Doc, i need your medical advice on this. there is one other issue, but i want to know something about this first.

Her chances of getting pregnant is much as the same as one having both ovaries since the most occurring event has only an ovarian follicle to initiate ovulation.

Compensatory changes and functional alteration after an oophorectomy may have had effect on the cycle, this is a normal expectation. So it is expected for her to be patient awhile to see if the menstrual cycle can return to her regular basis and length.

How bad is the irregularity? If she is finding it hard to monitor her ovulation, she could request her doctor to have him/her to at least monitored 1-3 cycle(s) of hers, before concluding how to place an ovulation date for her.

Should you find this difficult to do, you can use my online service line on WhatsApp to write me on it( Use the profile signature for that). Terms and Conditions following.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Zino89:
please can she get pregnant with this result asking for a friend. Can she do womb flushing or use yoni pearl?
Report is okay except for the moderate size multiple fibroids. Thus, this report does not cover any event or condition that may or may not warrant that flushing exercise.

You may want to give reasons for the flushing, and why the use of that Yoni pearls.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2021
shadray:
hello doctor, Pl what is the antibiotics recommended for
sal typhi
sal para typhi (a,b&c) ?
Prescription should be done with selected sensitivities. I will only recommend in line with written sensitivities on your test report.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
All,
Should you feel okay writing privately, kindly use the numbers on the signature to reach me on WhatsApp for a session. Session creation follows with little charges anyway.

I wish everyone a happy new year.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
ehay:
Good day doc, I have two kids (the last is 2yrs old) and I recently started trying to concieve unsuccessfully. My doctor refered my for a HSG which showed I have a cervical polyp. Please do I really need to remove this polyp for me to get pregnant. Thanks.
While size and location matters, if no other reasons for infertility is remarkable then a polyp removal may be necessary. However,a decision to have a removal must follow with a try to conceiving for some period.
See your doctor for further directives.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nhebella:

Hi good evening ...please is it possible for fibroid to cause a false positive pregnancy test?
I don't think so.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lovinghauwa:
Good day Doctors,
I have this pelvic pain that comes after ovulation, I had it before my myomectomy in June, It stopped feeling it. Tried for a baby in September but had a blighted ovum in October.
This pain came back in November, even now. I have had a transvaginal scan in Nov and HSG in Dec, everything fine. The pain feels abnormal.
Having not written on pain severity, it is okay to assume that your written us could only have happened to frequent discomfort it is causing.
Yet, it is not enough to possibly guess what may just be the cause of your pain. Should the pain revolves around your ovulation, then it is possibly normal especially if this discomfort is unilateral.
Apart from this occasion, lower abdominal pains are common days before and during menstruation.

Bearing in mind that a lower abdominal discomfort is usually not only of reproductive origin, it is advisable to seek a doctor's help to fully examine you for other causes related to others systems of the body.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
tifelola:
Doctors in the house..pls what does this mean
Your question is not complete, I guess.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
laithanman:
Good day doctors,
My sister had CS to deliver her baby in the second week in January, 2020 and she is 8weeks pregnant as of today.

Is she's safe to carry another successful pregnancy and what measures she needs to put in place to ensure she's perfectly okay.

Thanks

Between the time C-S was done and getting pregnant again, it is enough to plan for another conception if she and husband wished to. There is nothing to be cautious about save for what she could do as preventive measures to avoiding preparing for another C-S.

Just let her be if she is already pregnant.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2020
LiftedAmI:

Okay.
It is well!
Thanks doc

You're welcome.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
LiftedAmI:
Good day doctors in the house.
Please, cant one have a successful 9months and safe delivery with these fibroids sizes & location?....

Is surgery not too early to be considered?
Please, help look into it.
God bless!
The dimensions aren't disturbing. One would have never thought of a myomectomy except for the several locations, the kind of pressure it would mount on the baby in utero may be something else if fate have it those uterine masses grow out of line during pregnancy.

Try to talk with your doctor again and see from his reasoning why surgery may just be something to consider or to overlook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.