Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 44 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
exynos:
Good day Docs in the house!

I have an issue here please!

Last month, i had general body itching which was so intense during the night...

It resulted to me having tiny pimply or bumby rash spread partially across my chest and back region(not itchy), Although i've been having mild headache plus mildly painful urination and general body
body weakness

What could possibly be the problem?

PS: I had unprotected sex prior to the issue...

Please help

Cc:

2ballz
Balogun

et al
Before the body itching and body rashes formation, did you observe any sore formed on your penis?

Do you observe same thing being experience by your sex partner you had the sex with?

Have you done a full blood count on this?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adex2442:
Hello good evening. Pls I have this issue..

I always have recurring injuries on different parts of my mouth.. Once one goes another comes after few days.. I have treated malaria so many times, last time I was told its an infection, was given drugs. But still even if the thing goes, after few days it still comes back.
Most times the injury is deep and red.

It usually occur on the inner wall part of my chick .. The area at which my last teeth use for chewing is located. I dont feel pain on my teeth. The injury is not on the teeth but on the wall of my chick

And the pain extends to the down part of my jaw.
It's so painful, can't even drink water or eat.
How long has this been?
male or female?
Are the sores multiple on the gums?
Do find that you sick a lot?
follow with joint pains?
Have you done any lab work on this?
Health / Re: Thread For Stds & Urinary Tract Infections (utis). by 2Ballz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Introuble0087:

Sorry for the long post. I created a thread on this before. Hope to hear from you.

I need help. I’m not here to solicit for money, I just need someone who has been through this to help me before I commit suicide.

I was feeling pain (although not frequently) while urinating and so I did a urine and urethra swab test to check for infection. The result came out positive for “scanty amount of staphylococcus spp”. Now, another symptom I have had is that my neck feels like it’s swollen but not painful.

I started treating with amoxicillin but it wasn’t doing anything. This is my first time of having an infection, so I thought I knew what I was doing. The swelling in my neck always increased anytime I take amoxicillin or any antibiotics.

I did that for one month and no result. I decided to go to a pharmacy where I was prescribed injection, rocephin. I started with 2 grams a day for 3 days, the symptoms reduced but not completely. I was happy at the reduction. I asked if I could get more 3 days because it was working .

I got another 3 days dose. Then the doc prescribed ciprofloxacin, fluconazole, and doxocycline. I took them. Although anytime I take this anitibiotics, my neck will swell (not visible) and then go down at night.

If I eat, if I drink water, it’ll also swell but not as much as when I take anitibiotics. I wasn’t feeling pain when I urinate normally, but one morning when I woke up with an erection and had to pee, I went to the toilet, as I was peeing, I forced my penis cap down a bit because it was erect - as I did that I felt a sharp pain from my urethra.

I was prescribed another dose of antibiotics called zolacine, same thing as before

Now here’s the problem, I still feel that pain swelling in my neck although not like when I started. I don’t feel pain when I urinate normally, although, after eating, I feel a sensation in my urethra (it’s not pain, but like a pinch, sometimes it's pain but not too strong)

I went for a test on Friday and waiting on the result on Monday. The results are that I have moderate ecoli in my urine and still scanty staph.spp in my urethra swap. Right now.

I've also noticed that my symptoms usually reduce after taking a piss when I'm pressed. Also, after taking a shit. Although, the relief is not that much, but it's noticable.

I also notice substantial relief after eating and taking multivitamins (zinc and also dr deon's blood tonic [hemoglobin and B12] I noticed that If I take this, I usually feel nothing in my neck when I wake up around 2am in the night. But it slowly starts coming back around 6am. Although seems to be reducing.

A CBC was suggested by a friend. Please I need your expertise on this sir.

Get to my signature, get to talk with me privately. Charges are applicable though.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Curiousspectre:

Thank you for your help. I'm sorry I'm just replying due to various reasons, the pharmacist perceived 3 types of drugs to her which when I checked on then had to do with hormonal imbalance as described online. About 3 days after her dosage was completed she had her period although it did not come with the pains of periods, after consulting with the pharmacist for further information he said that it was normal and by her next period it should be stable and back to normal, signs and all
Alright.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Megadixh:
Please doctors in the house kindly interpret.
Thanks.

Your seminal fluid analysis is okay.
Why did you have to do ?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bolaopeyemi:
I don't know how to calculate EDD Please kindly help me out Thanks, and God bless you
LMP + 1yr -3month + 10days.

1 Like 2 Shares

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bolaopeyemi:
Hi doc, well done and thanks for giving this kind of chance. Have been trying to conceive for the past 6months but around February I noticed milk discharge from my breasts, had to see my doctor. I was told it was hormonal imbalance which also leads to infertility, a drug called bromocriptine was prescribed for me and I started using it. March 16th, I was supposed to see my period but nothing showed up, had to do urine pregnancy test which was positive. I was at the hospital two weeks ago to confirm, the blood test was also positive.
My question now is, how to I calculate my EDD.
Should it be from the first of February period or the march own that didn't show up, and when am I supposed to start antenatal. Thanks

You have to calculate your EDD from the first day of LMP of Feb. But if I were you I would also calculate that of March for the sake of record. After that has been done I will check in for abdominal ultrasound for confirmatory prediction. The one nearest to the later would be more accepted by me.
Hope, you know how to count an EDD?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
stinorhymes:

I don't understand the morphology area, pls explain if u can
Morphology means structure. It covers both abnormal and normal sperm cells. The abnormality is only 5% and should only be the least to worry of. The structures under the said "abnormal" are categories of not properly formed sperm cells which squarely are of no function to reproduction.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2020
stinorhymes:
Good day Dr. and followers, pls I need a professional explanation of this semen analysis test because we have been trying to conceive..
Your seminal fluid analysis result is okay. What other explanation do really want?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2020
Honeydrop31:
Weldone Drs in the house..can someone pls explain these tests to me..i alwz have itchy down there,used several drugs it will go and come back.And my menses flow has reduced from 3 days to 2 days.what can u recommend and Am TTC. I await ur kind response
So what were the drugs you have so far used?
Also, what CDs were all the hormones in your profiling assayed and concentrated?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Qasak:

Good morning doctor. Pls I sent you an email . Waiting on your reply.
I have sent you a reply, I do hope you have seen it. Should the charges are a bit high, you have a choice to discuss it out with me with respect to the lockdown.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Fididiguy:
Pls can I get the in-house doctor Email
You don't need my email now. Get to my signature in my profile, write me on Whatsapp privately cause even though you write me a mail I would have still required your chatting me privately. Charges are applicable though.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:36am On Apr 07, 2020
esti98:
Good morning, Sir. I will love you to help me with a constant nasal blockage, the catarrh is really dealing with me.
It reoccur so frequently.
PLS sir what can I use.
I guess this nasal blockage aren't something new to you, right? What have you been using on it before that just found is either not working anymore on it or keeps making it worse?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Abijim:
Good morning doctor's, please I need your help my husband is pooing blood time to time, some persons said it is caused by sugar and he has reduced his intake of sugar but it's hasn't stopped. This morning when he went to poo he thought it was poo coming out only for him to see it was blood as if a woman is bleeding. Please help me I don't know what to do
How long has it been?
How old is he?
1)Any clinical history of pile haemorrhoid?
2)Any clinical history of anal fissure of any cause?
4)Any clinical history of constipation?
3)Any clinical history of any infection suffered by him?
Any loss of appetite?
4)Does the blood seem fresh to look by appearance?
5)Does the blood appeared faded brown?
6)Does the pull of blood does only seem to spill when he is about to pass faeces?
7)Has he ever discuss to you that some flesh-like body does puff out from his anus during or after using the toilet,he noticed this when washing his anus before this blood thing?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:21am On Apr 07, 2020
Integrator1:
thanks Doc. I have already started using it .. seeing changes .. I will continue to give you feedback
That's good! That's good!!
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Happychildlove:
Good evening Doc, please am a mother of 2 my problem is I used to have a very painful mestrual pain as in I can't even stand up ,at first I thought it was my sugar intake I tried to reduced it but it was still d same. Pls Doc in the house is there any drugs I can use to reduce the pains or tests to do ?
1) Take a good rest or relax yourself during this cramping hours.
2) Simple exercise may help to remove the workload of pains from your mind.
3) Suppress cramping pains by using some of those acetaminophen containing drugs.
4) Applied a cold compress on your lower abdomen. it helps to constrict vascular openings and by some means alleviate pains. Yeah! The coldness is also soothing.
5) No caffeine but a fatty food can be of help.

DIAGNOSIS::

1) Ultrasound
2) Laparoscopy

If this pain just started, the doctor on an appointment may likely advised your watching over for sometimes while you are advised to support pains with pain relievers. Should it get so severe or it has lasted for at least 3 cycles, check for the below written conditions may be necessary :
1) Fibroid ( multiple most times)
2) Endometriosis (interna and external)
3) Unease flow of menstruation due to stricturing of the uterine cervix
4) PID.

There are other support for painful menstruation (Dysmenorrhea) but I think and know some of the support actually depends on the cause. One of the reason you have to seek a doctor's help.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kimzo:
Please I need someone to really help me out with this, this should be the longest I have actually had to deal with a Sore throat, for more than a week now, I have used drungs, taken menthol sweets like Strepsils, gargle with warm water and salt, all just releive me for a while and then the sore throat is back again, there was a day I couldn't even swallow my saliva because trying to do so was not only causing pains to my throat but also my ear...

I hope someone is actually going to read this and hopefully help me out, thanks...The sore throat always comes with fever
1) Have you done swabbing of the throat?
2) Complete white blood cell count with differentials?
3) What antibiotics have you used on it before?
4) List symptoms before using drug.
5) List present symptoms
6) What time interval has been covered before recurrence?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Rajman45:

Please sir, is all this questions 1 to 20 for only ear ache, ur mata tire me o. I only ask for a possible solution, not to keep answering questions upon questions.
I fear ur doctorship o....
You go to the clinic, the doctors in a bid to spreading their attention end in not answering you, you complained. When you have one that show you attention, you complain too.

Perhaps, you think I am getting the best pleasure here in clerking to round up with a diagnosis. Or, you think the ear is just the flap you are obvious of. I have nothing to write anymore. The possible solution is,get help from the clinic which I am fully in support of.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
sunnp:
This question seem go along with what going with me

1) Which of the ear is giving her pains? Both, left or right? A-RIGHT
2) If both, which one did it first start? Just one ear
3) Does she feels a pull of pressure on the ear when talking?, yes i do feel pull of pressure
4) Does this pain reduce/worsen on placing the face on any sleeping position? ...D pain reduce I dont really feel it until i yawn or chew
5) External aspect of the ear swollen? No

This pain start when i use cerumol but I feel like it's stay in there but when i massage outside that when d outside start pain me and sometime if talk too much i feel pressure on it

I think you have written me on an ear problem before. Your moniker is coming and going into my head.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
osydennyz:

I'm not a medical expert yet...I really more concerned with the chances of surviving after everything..... Cancer is one hell of an ailment....
Prognosis is not bad base on the grade of differentiation, although there are other factors also to look at. Provided metastasis has not gone deep or none at all, a removal of the uterus with a follow up chemotherapy will certainly help.
How old is she?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Supredible:

(1) I feel pain majorly in the right side directly under my right breast sometimes sharp, sometimes dull , i also occasionally feel a slight sharp pain on the left side close 2 the collar bone.. A kinda needle pinch pain sensation. The pressure/tightness sensation.. I feel it both in the right and left side.. Cant really say. Sometimes center.

2) The pain dissappears whenever i stand up most times.. I dont feel it when i walk on the street or or whenever i do exercise. I feel it whenever i more whenever i sit down. I also feel it when lie down in my back. It dissappears when i sleep on the left or right side. I feel it more when i dont exercise. It started again few days ago during lockdown when i didn't exercise or go out or engage in any activity. It disappears whenever i exercise or engage in activities.

3)No, i dont use to experience shortness of breath.

4)No. I dont feel it in my shoulder.

5) It doesn't reduce or worsen with rest. It's just there.. Sometimes i feel it immediately i wake up sometimes i dont.

6) peptic ulcer (NO)

7) Asthma (YES, i had asthma when i was small it later dissappeared itself without medication)

Smoking (NO)

9) (a) Ok. When i was in primary school, after asthma attack...I do have this frequent cough that I do breathe heavily as if i cant catch my breath after i do a strenous exercise like running or playing football with my mates.. My mum do give me **Franol drug.. I take it and i get better within minutes.

(b) I also once had typhoid /Juandice when i was small.

(c) I just treated bronchitis...I'm very Ok now though.. I dont feel brochitis symptoms again.

(d) I want to add this... I noticed this last year, few months ago. Whenever i run or jog. When i breath hard, i experience pain in my lungs and it follows my breathing pattern. The pain dissappears when my breathing rate returns to normal. I actually thought it's because i don run or jog regularly.

10) Diabetes (NO)
You may need to book an appointment with your doctor again to have a chest examination, often times chest pains relieving on exercise or walk aren't cardiac but respiratory. Since you have once had Bronchitis and an asthmatic medical history,it wouldn't be a wrong idea if you have a Chest X-ray done to have an idea if anything could happening with this space.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
osydennyz:
Hysterectomy and chemotherapy.....
Alright by me. Were you thinking anything else?share please!
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
osydennyz:
Please what's the best treatment option
What's your doctor said about it?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
formidablefunmi:
Good afternoon my sisters. Hope we all are indoors? Corona virus is not our portion in Jesus name. Please is there any drug one can take to conceive twins? Because the way its doing me I just want twins a boy and a girl. cry
Don't you think if there were any every woman would have had a twin or more in their family?
Most families with twin(s) is/are a matter of chance, while some is chance meeting up with genetic inheritance. However, a long standing use of ovulation inducing pills can increase your chances. Meet your doctor to discus risks and benefit. Any hope apart from this is procedural and may have lots of fortune run into it.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
yeancahwunmi:
Good afternoon everyone, please I need help. Herein is the result of HVS test I did. Flagyl 400mg & Oflaxin 200mg was given to me. But, the symptoms persists after completing the drugs given.
Where is the result? What were the symptoms you had been having before treatment? what symptoms seem not to be improving after drug use?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
monique34:
I used the benzyl benzonate for just three days, it was not hot as its suppose to be. I bought another one thinking it was fake but it was not Still hot. I think the itching gets worse when I take milk but have stopped it for over a month and my body still itch. the itch can be severe especially when there heat. it comes unexpected and sometimes when I press it, little pus come out from it. I also itch very well when I put on clothes. I even bought new clothes and seperated it from the old ones but I got same reaction. my dad also complaines of body itching but I Think his own isn't that severe and he has high sugar level. am currently taking ketoconazole tab and it reducing it a bit. been having this since last year December. after taking fulcin tab for sometime it stopped, but now it's back and kind of severe
I am seriously put off by the way you answered all the questions I gave you. When I give questions, answer each question as I want it. Please visit the clinic for further help.

All the best.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2020
Supredible:
I need help doctors in the house. I'm 26 years old and for a while, i've been working from home so i dont really do much exercise and i added weight as well. I went periodical check up by January and my bp reads 138/86 which i was told its a bit high that i need to reduce my salt intake and exercise more.. And i've taken exercise seriously and reduced my salt intake. Few days ago, i started feeling unrelenting Pressure /tightness sensation with some minor pain occasional in my chest region, the pressure /tightness sensation dissappears immediately i place my hand on my chest and i also dont feel it when i walk or exercise.. and it's so uncomfortable, and a dull headache that come and goes for few minutes. What could be wrong with me and what can i do about it?.
1)Side of chest of the referred pain? Left, right or central?

2)Do you observe that this pains comes after working some certain distance or certain level of exercise?

3) Does this pain comes with a shortness of breath?

4) Do you feel or observe if this pain is being felt on your shoulder?

5) Does the pain reduce on resting? or, worsen with rest?

6) Any history of Peptic ulcer disease?
7) Any history of Asthma?
8 ) Any history of Smoking?
9) Any history of infection or any health problem you can share with a doctor?
10) Any history of diabetes?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Qasak:

Hello doctor thanks for your reply the itching has reduced , I mean I don’t itch that much again but the discharge has not . Each time I wake in the morning I always have the discharge.
Thank you

Don't be angry, kindly bear with me.
Does this discharge seems have to reduce simultaneously as did the itching?
Do you have any kind of stains on the mucous?
Do you find your faeces overly covered by mucous? or, due to mucus seepage,your faeces appeared dried?
Grade seepage. Moderate, mild or severe?
Have you observe that in any way that your food you eat or beverages you drink are factors?
Can I see the report you did on the fecal analysis of yours?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2020
skolar49:
thanks a lot sir. Wandering if it was STD
Not a classical STD.
Also, no sex during treatment.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2020
skolar49:
just the buttocks, its not spreading and it itch occasionally.... My girlfriend also has the same issue
Both of you should have the buttocks expose to air. Have your panties washed. Avoid scratching, if the itching is unbearable, just spank that region. Get to having your bath with Izal or Dettol in warm water.
TREATMENT PLAN:
Buy Benzoyl benzoate, apply atopic in the morning. Get also, Visita Plus. Apply atopic during the afternoon to evening. Going to bed, apply Benzoyl benzoate on the complaint region. Keep to this for 7days. Report back to me.

EXTRA: Your female friend should have the Visita plus (not Benzoyl benzoate) applied over her vulva and the region covering from her vaginal mouth to her anus.

Also, no sex during treatment.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2020
Peakyblinder:
ok thank you sir. Sorry for the late reply. The cough started since January. I don't smoke and no allergy

Seen. Follow prescription. See the doctor if symptoms continue.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2020
Rajman45:
Good morning doctor,
My wife is having ear pain, which is making it hard for her to chew any food. She is one month pregnant and due to the corona virus situation, getting to hospital is very hard these days.
Please, what will u recommend her to take to cure the ear problem, without affecting the baby/mother. The pain is quite serious and is really disturbing her.

Thanks.
More questions...
1) Which of the ear is giving her pains? Both, left or right?
2) If both, which one did it first start?
3) Does she feels a pull of pressure on the ear when talking?
4) Does this pain reduce/worsen on placing the face on any sleeping position?
5) External aspect of the ear swollen?
6) What has she used so far for a relief?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.