Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

2Ballz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Ballz's Profile / 2Ballz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 44 pages)

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:13am On Mar 25, 2020
TyroneP:
Doctor in the house, I've been experiencing foul smell in my vagina(fishy smell) with discharge but no itching for about 2 weeks now. What drugs can I take? Please advise.
You can also recommend drugs for my partner too.
How long has this been?
Have you gone for any diagnostic test to know the cause of this?
Also, is this your first experience having a foul smelly discharge?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
imagrg:
A doctor here once recommend lamictal or something like that for my 20 years old daughter who has seizure some few months back.
Though the medication was a little bit helpful, but when she stopped taking it after a week, the seizure crisis came up again.
Please what do I do to help my depressed daughter?

I would want to know if this recommendation was done by me?
By depression,do you really mean "Depression "?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
littleguy444:
as in I am very afraid because of the complications and I don't have money to pay for the medical check-up do you have any advice for me

I do believe you have the doctor's call line that is leading you on this investigation. It would have been good enough to have him hear you out and at the same time tell what to do. For the now in your case, I am just in the middle.
I would only advise that you stay off medications and alcohol that could spite off fulminance of the inflamed liver. Maintain a good hygiene, and when you have some level of cash you can go for proper health review and continuance of treatment.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mofetemi:
Hi doc. What can be done if one is having feeling like food or something is stuck in her throat/food pipe/esophagus?

You observe and watch if this feeling can go on it own for a time being. Should it continues after a certain period of watching, then report this to the doctor so as to have you properly examined for every causes of Dysphagia.
How will you manage this, and what can you do on your own for improvement?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2020
littleguy444:
Good afternoon Doc. I am diagnosed with chronic hepatitis B my viral load is said to be very high and my liver function test is normal I was told by the doctor to go and do a liver biopsy but the problem now is that I am very broke I have spent a lot already I cannot even say when I will be able to go back there due to lack of fund please what can I do ? I am 22 years of age.

I don't understand your question. what can you do?
As in? or, as how? Can you just open it better?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ceenelly:
Good day doctors in the house', please my woman tested positive to a blood pregnancy test though she saw her previous menstrual flow but when she did the test using urine it came back negative that same day, please I need to know if anyone here have encounter such a situation or have seen anyone that have encounter such. Cos we are confuse, thanks for the response

It is common with women. This happens if the blood concentration of hCG is not great enough to pass into the urine. The common sense here is that, the home pregnancy Point of Care testing could not have detected it due to low hCG or that the pregnancy is developing slowly, or the stripping wasn't done properly. Whatever is above this is one not good to hear.

1 Like

Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
CSTR2:

I went to see a doctor. He gave antibiotics injection for three days.
The fever has subsided significantly, but the weakness and joint pain in leg and the stomach hot discomfort that comes and go.

Also doctor, Yesterday, when the nurse administered the two antibiotics to me, she dropped the one of the used syringe that had no needle on the small metal tray and my residual blood from the needle-less syringe splashed on the Tray.
She took a cotton wool, cleaned the blood thoroughly from the tray and then used the same cotton wool to stop my wound.

I was furious, because I assumed that metal tray could be harbouring dried blood of past users. And I know most of these blood borne viruses survive for quite a while.

Has she exposed me to hepatitis B and C and HIV, or am I being paranoid. ?

Thanks for your time.

I do believe you health condition is improving from your first paragraph. Please stick to treatment and duration given to it.

It is enough to be paranoid. It is good to see you have a great sense of how a nurse should have her duty done too. I would in her place have you that it wasn't intentional but automatism,though it is true that a sticky cotton can pick up causative agents to most conditions. But for the time she had it on rubbed which I guess may not be too great, there are good chances that she might not have passed something into you. But then, we will advice that you monitor yourself closely for symptoms not common with you for the present and the next 2-3weeks to be assured if anything has gone wrong. Please call the doctors for help if you have more serious complaint.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dfynboi:
had d blisters only on my palms with no itching,d symptoms has cleared after using antiboitics,jst having internal heating for nw
Go and have a normal dosage shot(for adult) of Rocephin. Just once. Use 250mg of Ampiclox for 7days,morning and evening.

Should you have any serious side effect, kindly stop medication or you can call me or whatsapp me or use the nearest clinic around for support.
I would also want to know if this chest pain of yours improves after treatment. So, after the treatment kindly write me to sit on the chest pain properly if at all it is still felt after treatment.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Dfynboi:
first i had frequent urination bt after using augmentin it stopped,den again i had sometin lyk blisters inside my palm and also internal heating

Please kindly observe yourself again, and confirm
the above you posted.
Also, I would want to know how long this blister-like papules have been on your palm?
Does it come with itching?
Is it only located on your palm?
Does it come with pains anywhere and on the palm exclusively?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:27am On Mar 20, 2020
CSTR2:
I took a lot of antibiotics like Cipro tab late last year because I was having pains all over my body including my chest, including fever and internal burning heat in my chest and stomach region. and I assumed it was infection.

The last antibiotic I took was augmentin and I discovered that after finishing it, I started to scratch under my legs, with significant weakness in my leg region and tingling in my hands and feet and dizziness that comes and go.

The heart burn and fever get worse at night with serious sweating and lose of appetite.
I have also been taking antacids .

Though the fever subside in the afternoon but get worse at night.
I have taken anti malaria drugs to no avail.

I did PCV test, and It was 41% which was very good.

For the now after serving round many medications, what are your present signs and symptoms?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Dfynboi:
Blood Culture: Yielded Severe Growth Of Staphylococuss Aureus After 7days Of Incubation @37*c Sensitivity: Rocephin+++,ciprofloxacin++,gentamycin++,pefloxacin++,ampliclox++,septrin+, dts wt is in d test result.?.hv taken ciprotab,augmentin bt i only felt better 4 some times bt it latter came bk again
What are your signs and symptoms?
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Curiousspectre:

Hello, Thank you for your suggestion. so she went for a blood pregnancy test and it came out negative, the pharmacist suggested that due to the postonor 2,thereally was a case of hormonal imbalance and decided to prescribe some drugs to try correcting it. He said that the imbalance seized her period and she wouldn't be able to have a normal cycle till it was restarted and best corrected immediately to avoid problems later..

See how simple it sounds to you but what I don't understand is the issue of "restart " and "... corrected ". Okay, what's the magic he is trying to give to her?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dfynboi:
want to appreciate d effort of d docs on d job they re doing here,tanz a ton...pls any drugs or medicine dt i cn use to cure staph without it re-occuring??

We won't do you well by prescribing or suggesting antibiotics for your staphylococcal infection without a confirmation of its strain on culture/biochemical reaction none test of susceptibility done. You may need to present before us a culture test done and the respective sensitivity written before we can help you on this.
Health / Re: I Saw A Warm Moving Around In My Eyeball, Is This Normal? (photo) by 2Ballz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ayokequeen:
Sometimes last year I was having a serious itching in my eyes which also affected my throat. I went for a medical check up and the doctor examined my eyes and confirmed that my eyes were okay but the itching was just as a result of a reaction to something around me which would go after I take some medication.
Just yesterday I was noticing a movement in my eye as if something wanted to jump out of it. As I was looking into the mirror today I just saw a tiny warm moving around in my eyeball, I was so scared because I've never seen this before and there was no way I could remove it because it was under the iris. I've heard about eye-warm (aràn ojú) from people discussing it locally before but I thought it was just Yoruba's way of describing a movement in the eye.
Please is this normal and save and how do I deal with it? Thanks.

Probably, it is Loa Loa larvae migrating to the eye.

Though, Jakumo has given a tip to treatment I would advice your not to ever try treating it yourself. You will be placing yourself at a serious risk of Mazotti reaction, which can be deadly with Ivermectin.

Don't ever use Ivermectin without a doctor's knowledge.

See your doctor for proper treatment.
Health / Re: My Friend Has Chronic Kidney Disease by 2Ballz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
adaperry25:
My friend was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease and he's been dialyzed thrice. The second dialysis results was good because the urea and creatinine level was slightly higher but when the third one was done..The urea and creatinine level shot up incredibly. My take was the third one wasn't properly done because he said it took hours before they could get his veins so they opted for his hands instead of thighs.
My question is : Are there alternatives like herbal remedies or drugs that he can take to flush out and reduce the urea and creatinine level at a fair cost? He has spent over 400k and is financially handicapped. The doctor recommended another session of 6 dialysis with a neck line therapy which will cost over 500k.

Doctors.. Health experts please recommendations
Lalasticlala fp please

Some one has Chronic Kidney Disease and you think herbs can do any better...

Ha! God! Ignorance...

Pity the situation the kidney is for once...

End-stage-kidney is the worst state anyman can be...
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
Esthered:
Good evening doc,
I've been married for 3 months plus but sex has been painful since I got married. After the 1st round, I feel severe pains around my genitals but I have no infection. We use lubricant to no avail. I've spoken to different medical experts and they I'm fine but it's my mind or libido. What do you think could be the problem?
Age?
Is this your first time of experiencing this?
How long has this been?
Color of vaginal discharge?
Does this discharge smell awful?
Do you observe almost a dried cycle?
Have you examined your vulva region and your vagina, do you observe any difference from what you ought it to be?
Are there sores or rashes on your vulva and vagina?
if there is, do you feel these sores and rashes on the mouth or inside the vaginal introitus?
Have you given birth to a child before?
Does this pain come with itching( not frequently though)?
Does this pain comes with vagina spotting?
Does this pain come with difficult in urination?

How long into sex do you appeared dried?
Do you really enjoy doing sex?
Do you really have pains in every period you do sex?
For example, do you enjoy doing sex in the morning than night?
Does a particular sex behavior gets you well fluided?
How much do you introduce sex?
How long does your pre-intimacy last before intromission?
Have you discussed this discomfort with your husband?
Has he ever tried trying to maintain a safe penile pressure into your vagina?
Was there any improvement?

Are you distressed or excessively stressed?
Do you have something bothering you?
Does anything distract your mind pre-sex and during sex?
Have you been raped before?
Depressed?
Do you find yourself losting weight?
Loss of appetite?

Menstrual cycle days?
irregular?
Nipple discharges?
Growth of hair in male define zones?
History of PID or STI?
Trying to conceive?

Within the last months of this year and the previous and to the present, what drugs have you been on?
Do you use herbs?
Do you douche, or wash the vagina black and blue everytime?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2020
travelinfo:

Hello Doctor, please what's the best test to know how well the functions of internal organs like liver, kidney, intestines etc Does full abdominal scam ideal to know functions of these organs? I don't have any pain in stocmach or any problem with my stomach presently but I just wanna give myself thorough examination to be on safer side after what I experienced not too long and taking lots of medication (although based on doctors recommendation). Knowing ones health status helps a lot as there are some times there will be no sign but disease/infection will be present in the body. Kindly let me know if full abdominal ultrasound is enough to detect health & how well function one's liver, stomach, bladder, kidney and other internal organs but if otherwise kindly let me know correct test for each organ to know how well they are. I've done hepatitis test in the past which shows non reactive and I learnt it's for liver functions.

Thank you
The use of scan is not enough to claim wellness to an organ in a body. Scan is merely useful to detect anatomical or morphologic changes coming from the bases of diseases or iatrogenesis. Therefore, it is just a part of normal health procedure to detect some level of wellness in the whole.
It is not encouraged to trip down in doing all the common or known tests and scans on your organs without a doctor's advice as some are really not necessary and some are even costly to do and not to forget that some can predisposed the patient to some certain problems. So, I will not go into my brain to post procedures for you to do yourself. If you think you have problem with your health, discus this with a doctor and what to do will be directed to you.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2020
Slinkspec:
please has anybody used these drugs before? did it help? I wanna buy and used, so I need to know please
You may try and use. I have requested it use for some men sometimes and the feedback was okay. It is a matter of trial.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Gud evenin doc sir. Ai am hvin a burning stomach. It is burning inside nd also hot outside. Plus Ai notice saliva build up in mouth plus hot body nd sensation allover. Cud dis be ulcer?
I have advised you formerly to seek a physical doctor's help on your health with reasons rendered. And please, stop writing "ai" in place of "i",it makes your presentation looks unserious. This is an health thread, a proper presentation in every form is expected from the doctor and the patient as well.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2020
Esthered:
Good evening doc,
I've been married for 3 months plus but sex has been painful since I got married. After the 1st round, I feel severe pains around my genitals but I have no infection. We use lubricant to no avail. I've spoken to different medical experts and they I'm fine but it's my mind or libido. What do you think could be the problem?
Do you prefer my clerking you here? I rather would preferred a closure were you answer my questions as quicker as one-to-one chatting. This will make the whole discussion less stressful and my coming slowly and your long time to answer questions will not diffuse this session.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Excel70:

All the answers to the above is no
Alright. I really can't put any special cause to your waist pain right now. But you may need to know that certain food can wake up or induce allergy or inflammation in some individuals. I would advised you stayed off in amount those certain food that you have pinpointed in causing this discomfort till a possible sign or symptoms happens for a durable diagnosis. For the time being, stay healthy.
Health / Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Curiousspectre:
Hello, so a friend of mine had unprotected sex, and while her boyfriend didn't cum in her she wanted to be sure and so took postonor 2 but her period has yet to show up 13days after when it usually is supposed to have.. And while she hasn't done any test in the clinic, she has done some home tests that gave negative.. I want to know if it's Normal or there could be something wrong.
It is normal to have this alteration especially if the Postinor 2 was taken during her ovulatory phase in her cycle. The extent of extension of the bleeding time may also depends on other factors too,such as poor nutrition, stress, underweight, menstrual cycle irregularity etc. She should have a serum pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy completely, and just wait some time more for bleeding.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Excel70:

Yes it happen with soft drinks cakes and when I put raw sugar in food e.g pap. I don't experience this when I eat food rich in carbohydrate like Eva or fufu
No one has complained in my family
Yes my fasting blood sugar was within normal limit 72
Age is 24
Can I know if you:
1. Smoke ?
2. Consume alcohol in any bases?
3. Consume any kind of body stimulatory substances?
4.Obese?
5. Have done any surgery?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Excel70:

Dr . I always feel waist back pain at my lower back immediately after consuming sugary stuff like soft drinks and cake. I can't even put sugar in food. I know too much sugar consumption is not good but my body should be able to tolerate a bit of it.
What can cause and how can I stop it
But the food you eat are staples of carbs which eventually will break down into molecules of sugar during digestive process. How do you come to observe this? Does this happen with only soft drinks and cakes? Has anyone within your family lineage complaint of this before?
Have you check your Fasting blood glucose?
Age?
Health / Re: Thread For Male Urinary And Reproductive System. by 2Ballz(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Francisayo:
There was a time I was experiencing sharp pain in my penis when I want to urinate, prior to this I didn't have any sexual involvement and this gave me some concern. I checked online and I see that is use vitamin C it will go.....i take vitamin C and d pain now gone...... Pls, what can u deduce happened in this case....
It is easy to excuse for that due to its antioxidant property and much of its acidic nature. Thus, can skew in between helping an inflammation or making it worse. It is only transient and you were only lucky to have got no sequelae.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Apcexchange:
doc pls I have a two questions to ask

1. my brother sees blood in his stool though he feels no pains at nor any symptoms, what could be wrong

2. I have been wondering if its right for one's menstral period to last for 6-7 days ( 7 days mostly)

1. He should see a doctor incase this occur again. Meanwhile, he should have his feaces sample for occult stains,and a red blood cell count with PCV done for the sake of history keeping.

2. Provided all things are alright, a period of about 6-7 days is nothing to bother about.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Qasak:

Good evening doctor.NO I have not seen a doctor yet but I just went to a lab today and they said I should do a stool mcs, Which I am about to do. I will appreciate your advise sir.
Go and do the fecal analysis for larvae of pinworms or the worms itself with unintending bacterial loads. You may also need to do a white blood cell count with its differentials.
Health / Thread For Male Urinary And Reproductive System. by 2Ballz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
This thread is meant for the male sex reproductive and urinary system medicine and health. It is meant to flank in function to the already well going thread that helps in rendering help to Semen Fluid Analysis (SFA). This thread should therefore cover wider perspective of the male health and reproductive relative to the former.
Time often, I will advice a free of flow of yourself while you answer questions. Pictures of complaint region are encourage to be posted if necessary or if at all asked to be in the process of knowing the causal factor to complaint. While this is on, we fully discourage childish behavior of scorning pictures posted by patient here. If I see such, I will pass a report to the moderators of this section.
For a matter of urgency (not acute or fulminant) you may reach out to me through my signature in my profile. Thus, feel free to post your complaint.

All the best.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Peakyblinder:
Good morning doc. Ai hv bin seeing tiny pimples on my hand. Dey were nt much b4 but now its lyk its spreading. Any idea wats cosin it?
There are many causes to rashes in the hand rounding from infection to allergic and then to dermatological condition. I would advise you to seek a physical doctor's help on this reason being that you aren't too present to answer questions and I wouldn't want to wait for any slowdown.
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 5:06am On Mar 12, 2020
carsprayer:
Please doctors in the house help. My dad is stooling small bloods last two weeks, then later it stopped. Now he feels pain in his anus. He feels something like an injury in his anus. A swelling inside....
Why hasn't he seen the doctor about it?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Qasak:

Thanks from reply am
male
1 year plus now.
the discharge is from the anus it’s itches mostly at night .

If this condition has taken a year plus, why haven't you gone to the clinic for an evaluation, and if you had, what did the doctor say about this?
Health / Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 2Ballz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Qasak:
Good afternoon doctor
I have problem of itching in my anus and I often have mucus like discharge coupled with a fishy smell. Please doctor I would need advise on which test I should go for as this condition I am is quiet frustrating. Waiting on your help sir.
Gender?
How long has this been?
Where is this discharge coming from, the anus or....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 44 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.