Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,081 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

2Banty's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Banty's Profile / 2Banty's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by 2Banty: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hey guys,

I am visiting Nigeria for thé first time in years this December. Will my American debit and credit cards work in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 2Banty: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
learner007:

I just did mine last week at the DC embassy. Right now it is hellish, as there are tons of applicants still on the queue since far back as January. The NY embassy is still closed down, Atlanta refused to reply any emails, so I had to apply though NPVS (an agency that relays your application though innovate1). It costs more but was worth it for me. The embassy at DC only resumed skeletal services on the 1st of July, and has been mandated to attend to ONLY 20 applicants per day.

Can one go to the embassy without an official appointment? I got scheduled for December
Travel / Re: Guy Insults Canada, Girl Defends With Posts That Got Over 1M Likes And Retweets by 2Banty: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Been to both countries and currently live in the US and I will pick the big ol USA over Canada any day anytime! God bless America!

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Yvonne Jegede Invites Men She Rejected Earlier To Come And Try Again by 2Banty: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2019
Me I no dey chop ashana ye ye ye ye ye *in Mr Eazi’s voice grin

1 Like

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by 2Banty: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Hi great people, for those based in the US, can one renew an an expiring F1 visa in Canada? I don’t want to go to Nigeria to do this. Thanks.
Education / Re: OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter by 2Banty: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2018
There are only two universities in Nigeria: OAU and the others. Argue with your keypads!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Why Is Nigeria Excluded From America Visa Lottery List Of Countries by 2Banty: 5:21am On Oct 06, 2018
Stay put and wallow in your shithole till you fix it!
Travel / Re: American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread by 2Banty: 4:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigerian politics may be dirty but I beg to opine that American politics is freaking ugly! Brett Kavanaugh’s rape allegation is so evil!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019 by 2Banty: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Welcome to shithole Republic!
Politics / Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by 2Banty: 5:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Africa does not need strong men (Buhari, Saraki, Ajimobi, Ghaddafi, Mugabe, OBJ, Tinubu, Atiku, Gbagbo, Gnassingbe, Blaise Compaore, Idi Amin, Mobutu sese seko, Ben Ali, and a host of other evil men and women-animals in human skin) but all we need are strong and lasting institutions” Barack Obama (2010)

35 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2018 For Nigerians by 2Banty: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Double wahala for dead body!

1 Like

Family / Re: Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep by 2Banty: 5:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Ejimagift:
USA is just a change of location. Doesn't mean you're fulfilled or successful. Your mum is dumb.

I hope you don’t choke on this hate and envy!

331 Likes 16 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Sonia Morales Blasted For Wearing Bikini, IK Ogbonna Defends Her by 2Banty: 5:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Don’t come crying and whining when your marriage crashes like a pack of cards IK.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: With M.sc., I Desperately Need A Job. SOS!!! by 2Banty: 2:24am On Jun 30, 2018
Take the GRE, Toefl, look for schools in the US and apply for PhD. You can get full funding too! Don’t dull and be smart!

3 Likes

Travel / Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by 2Banty: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
nycdude:
No you don't need internship, shoot me an email and I will direct you on what you need to do and things you need to know.

Okay Boss. I have sent you a PM already. Thanks!
Travel / Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by 2Banty: 8:54am On Jun 08, 2018
@nycdude thanks for this expose. I went on google to check out the scrum master thing and it’s interesting. Can you walk us on how to successfully go about getting the certifications especially for folks like me with a different back from IT?
How much should we budget? Do we need internships to gain work experience or can we apply for positions after acquiring the certifications?
Thanks and God bless your hustle.
Romance / Re: I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User by 2Banty: 7:39am On May 25, 2018
Cheap and vain attention seeking biatch!
Family / Re: Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) by 2Banty: 7:10am On May 23, 2018
Oma ale Jati Jati!

9 Likes

Education / Re: IS THIS TRUE? by 2Banty: 2:33am On May 01, 2018
As a graduate of great Ife, I can boldly say tha most lecturers in that school are beasts in human form and even the so called victimized prof cannot be exempted.

I knew a Prof who boldly said he cannot write any letter of recommendation for any student. They school needs to retrain and downsize. Even the non academic staff are not exempted. They are the worst!

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Lonely In America by 2Banty: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2018
I really appreciate the diverse comments on this topic and I know it will help others who will be coming from Nigeria to the US in the future. For those that sent me DMs I can’t remember the email I used to open this account so you can ask your question here.
Romance / Re: I Am Lonely In America by 2Banty: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
romme2u:
undecided

if you are legit...........join fitness club or gym house

I do this but it seems na all man for himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: I Am Lonely In America by 2Banty: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nedfed:
Bros i'll advise u stay calm for now
Neva be @ rush
With time u'll get all the popularity u need with cash dats if u're not the lazy type.
Best of luck

Thank you emu have for the advice.
Good morning
Romance / Re: I Am Lonely In America by 2Banty: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Few months and you are lonely??

Well it will be one year by August.
Romance / Re: I Am Lonely In America by 2Banty: 7:05am On Apr 15, 2018
delishpot:
If you are there legally try to volunteer or attend social gatherings. That way people get to meet you and know your personality. It will jelp you meet like minds and maybe develop friendships

Thank you. I try my best to attend social events and I try to make small chats but it always leads to making acquaintances and not real friendship. I don’t get sincerely.
Romance / I Am Lonely In America by 2Banty: 7:00am On Apr 15, 2018
Hey Nairalanders,

I have been in the US for some months now and I am in a white dominated state still figuring out the culture and way of life et al. I need help in making friends with these folks here because it’s a very different lifestyle from home.

Please for those who have experience and are living or have lived in the US, how do I make friends here? Thank you very much
Business / Re: How to Make $100 Daily Online Passively [Free Ebook Guide] by 2Banty: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2018
Pls bro send me the reg link: Peter.piro12@gmail.com
Thanks
Celebrities / Re: Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture by 2Banty: 4:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Someone should pls post that meme of “only God can judge me, and God replies: LovePeddler!’���

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.