Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

2climbi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2climbi's Profile / 2climbi's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Events / Re: Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos) by 2climbi: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
leave them alone what's your concern

1 Like

Politics / Re: Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market by 2climbi: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
This man is sick! He needs to be checked into rehabilitation home fast.

Same goes for those who take him as their role model.
grin grin grin

Ekiti yaf suffer! cheesy cheesy
fayose stop all this nonsense and deliver good governance

1 Like

Politics / Re: Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) by 2climbi: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2015
the Canadian baby boy gowon shook hand with when he was head of states is now the prime minister of Canada but today.in Nigeria the age of gowon sill rule
Culture / Re: The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken by 2climbi: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
flokii:
dem talk say urhobo people sabi play wayo... how true?
it's a greeting urhobo wadoo meaning urhobo welldone oo
Culture / Re: The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken by 2climbi: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
laurel03:
Wayo people
not wayo it's wadoo greetings
Culture / Re: The Various Dialects Of The Urhobo Language And Where They Are Spoken by 2climbi: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2015
GodsMercy1:
This list is not complete without Olomu
and idjerhe

1 Like

Travel / Re: Photos: Transport Ideas That Can Reduce Traffic/Accidents In Lagos. by 2climbi: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Nigerians will complain because the roads will need to be expanded and their illegally built edifices will have to be destroyed.
everybody will enjoy it later no pain no gain
Politics / Re: Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan by 2climbi: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nailed
Politics / Re: Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard by 2climbi: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
all bh supporters will be tracked
Politics / Re: Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard by 2climbi: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
Shekau, you are doing a great service to this nation. But, please, the Borno mayhem is becoming stale. Why don't you relocate to Lagos, maybe Mushin or anywhere in Alimosho LGA, here you will find multitudes of good for nothing lives to waste. Please, Shekau, visit Lagos.
under surveillance DSS will get you
Politics / Re: Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard by 2climbi: 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"where is sahara reporters @midolian'.Hypocrisy is when BH bombed yobe state during
GEJ's regime and apc supporters where dancing
and celebrating with sahara reporters but BH is
bombing yobe and they expect the opposition to
cry. You must be m a d".

I'm beginning to fall in love with BH
DSS arrest this one
Politics / Re: Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. by 2climbi: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Amazon means a tall strong athletic woman ameachi is not a woman
Jokes Etc / Re: If It Were A Yoruba Person That Invented The ATM (photo) by 2climbi: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
no be lie
Celebrities / Re: Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) by 2climbi: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2015
all pot belly are once six pack
Celebrities / Re: The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy by 2climbi: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
he didn't say or mean billions in cash but in morals
Business / Re: PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos by 2climbi: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
na wah
Family / Re: Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... by 2climbi: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2015
na wah
Politics / Re: 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune by 2climbi: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
this is how to stop boko haram closedown all those Islamic school where they gather children and teach them hatred by Islamic illiterate teachers
Crime / Re: Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) by 2climbi: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2015
one like dirty the other one neat
Romance / Re: 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors by 2climbi: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2015
don't judge tomorrow with coke
Romance / Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? by 2climbi: 5:23am On Oct 03, 2015
op you can't use this thread to change tradition you and your friend cannot be the same again
Politics / Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by 2climbi: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
we need security and we have a Muslim man as NSA na wa
Politics / Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by 2climbi: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
IbnSultaan:
NSA will definitely follow up on this case file
how can a Muslim NSA investigate isis
Crime / Re: Gunmen Kill Bricklayer Working To Pay For Father’s Treatment by 2climbi: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
DrPrickson:
Chai
the devil devide yorubas into groups and named them eiye and aye to kill each other change repent
Politics / Re: Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) by 2climbi: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2015
yabis is allowed we receive it daily from people at workplace school office everywhere what about comedians who yab obasanjo did he arrest anybody what type of intolerance from a governor is this even Obama is receiving accusations daily if that governor can't tolerate freedom of speech and of the press let him resign human right na my property you can't dash me my property
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 2climbi: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2015
lordmayor4:

Till tomorrow, ghaddafi an mugabe remains the two best African leaders who understood the African problem and international meddling in our affairs and the West will do everything possible to eliminate mugabe soon. Which has already started.
we Miss Gaddafi nothing go happen to Mugabe they are non manipulative Africans

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe Shouts “we Are Not Gays!” During U.N. Speech by 2climbi: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2015
MadCow1:
He can shout all he likes.

As we speak, Men and fhucking each other in Zimbabwe, Nigeria and all over Africa.

Some of your relatives and even some of you hiding behind some of these monikers are closet homos.

I have repeatedly tried to wonder why we are so focused on homosexuality which in my opinion isn't a crime when real crimes like rape, corruption, stealing and co ate going on unabated.

I doubt Zimbabwe 's biggest problem as things stand are two guys fhucking inside a room somewhere.

Yes.. Africa in its close mindedness will never accept homosexuality and that is fine. But please you all need to get off your own Diick and face real problems hounding us. As a Continent, we are too rich to be this underdeveloped.

Mugabe would die.

So would all of us eventually.

One day, Homosexuality would be legal in Africa.

So also would Marijuana usage.

So also would transgenders.

You may not see it now, but it will happen.

Once upon a time, many people never saw the possibility of a Black Man, A Slave, that was bought, owned, bred and killed at will by the white man becoming the President of the United States of America.
Today, not only is a Black Man born in Kenya the President of the most powerful Nation on earth, he is also a Muslim. grin

Please make una leave Homo people matter discuss better things and focus on issues that actually affect the price of garri in the market.

Yes.. I have said my own.

Sai Buhari..

God Bless Africa..
na one of them be dis come out if dem born you well
Jokes Etc / Re: When Boko Haram Wants To Bomb Aba by 2climbi: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2015
GogetterMD:
Is this supposed to be funny
Cause I didn't even wince
this stupid op how can you use bomb to joke about another tribes city what about the south west cities idiot fool stupid op

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) by 2climbi: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
crazygod:
Poor girl (i know exactly wat i mean)
when you get to that age who knows may be you'll want to marry or re get married don't judge any body no man know s tomorrow as we will always want to carry on with a wife
Romance / Re: Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" by 2climbi: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2015
guys should probe there gf false asset declaration?
Family / Re: My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell by 2climbi: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
BRO DNT TELL HIM, continue fvcking her behind ur brother's back. after all she is a whooore. "dis is a free sex 4 u
he goat akpalakpa

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today: Congrats by 2climbi: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
fimbar25:

Basket mouth, ASA, Lind Ikeji
thank you including John fashanu

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.