Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? (6162 Views)

My Daughter Was A Virgin Before The Dubai Journey – Mother Of Chrisland Expelled / Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Akinbahm(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Oga car dealer, I'd rather buy a tokumbo Rolls Royce than buy a brand new Toyota Corolla any time any day grin tongue

Brother, if she will give you wahala, she will. Regardless of the fact that she's a virgin/not. Its high time y'all realized virginity isn't a guarantee of good behaviour neither is "non-virginity" an indication of a bad woman, there are lotsa things that make a good woman.

@sonnabox15

I guess he said he will rather marry a virgin with wahala than marry a community borehole with same wahala same as buying a new car that will give u gear wahala which tokunbo will also gives u in return so why not go for new own and know I bought sth first used you. cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by labelle123(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Came to read comments
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

Yhyh. The past is behind us cheesy

I got skeleton bum-bum, so, no past. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
Akinbahm:

@sonnabox15

I guess he said he will rather marry a virgin with wahala than marry a community borehole with same wahala same as buying a new car that will give u gear wahala which tokunbo will also gives u in return so why not go for new own and know I bought sth first used you. cool

Haha. Interesting analogy cheesy in that case if brand new dey ground, buy am. If not, buy ur Tokunbo in peace grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by EzzyCarter: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Coughs, chokes. Ahem,** I was talking about the literal past grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:
Laughs virginiciously wink

grin grin grin grin

What did you say was your problem again?
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin grin

What did you say was your problem again?
Virginity problem it is. If we can't be one, we can at least laugh it into existence. grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Sixfeetbelle: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Virginity problem it is. If we can't be one, we can at least laugh it into existence. grin

Okay. I agree

grin grin grin grin Laughs virginiciously

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by FreezedIced: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
My man, There's the feeling you get when you buy a tear-rubber car regardless of the quality....
Tho,I understand from your point of view,but my guy, I prefer a virgin with whom I'll be assured of getting kids from than wifing one retired public hoe..

I know two married virgins that are still looking for the fruit of the womb and unmarried one that has stop menstruating at age 24. Wish you the best.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me, married a virgin as a virgin.
2extremes:
Share your experience with marrying a virgin or staying a virgin till marriage. Is it a worthwhile experience or you regret your decision?
It's worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 2extremes(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lalasticlala.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Marytj(f): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Op I'm interested in knowing why you are asking....
Anyway I have zero regrets marrying as a virgin, Infact after I got married I was more grateful I waited, it wasn't easy but it was worth it, the bond between us can't be explained, the trust is 100 percent, I don't hide my face when i see my ex, I'm always available when hubby wants me, I can confidently encourage my daughter to keep herself using myself as a perfect example and many more benefits...mehn las las when GOD talk something just obey e get why...
Ladies keep yourself it really pays and to you gentlemen in as much as virginity is a great plus don't just kick out a 1000 yard wife material because she is not a virgin. I mean life happens, some ladies might have unwillingly lost their virginity to rape or maybe peer pressure at a tender age but then realised their mistakes and start keeping themselves....so much to say on this jaweh las las just find a woman/ man that truly has a heart for God!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by rosemary21(f): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
No regrets ever by God's grace and I'm hoping for more grace
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Liposure: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Virgins with technical know how in bedmating is big plus to me. Some girls are just logs of wood.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Liposure: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
rosemary21:
No regrets ever by God's grace
you remind me of virgin mary
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by rosemary21(f): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Liposure:
you remind me of virgin mary

Thank you
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 2extremes(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
oceanized25:
say what??"even if you are the one that fairly used it"?nigga you cold.damn!

Well it is marriage we're talking about here... a lifetime commitment.
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by lastclaire4(f): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ghostrye:
Funny thing is that ladies who marry as virgins are more likely to be promiscuous than non virgins, because that gats catch up on all the things they missed out on when they were virgins. And a married hoe stings different from an unmarried hoe.

where did you get your facts from?
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Denique:

how about the future? grin
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by Denique(f): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
99thEnemy:
how about the future? grin

Looks like the future will be bright. cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? by 99thEnemy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Denique:

Looks like the future will be bright. cheesy
My brain is imagining the picture grin and contemplating on how bright. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? / He Lied And Now Am Pregnant / Reasons Not To Smoke Weed (igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.