Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

2Legit2Qui's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Legit2Qui's Profile / 2Legit2Qui's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Taiwo Aromokun Releases Wedding Pictures by 2Legit2Qui: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2013
nice

Politics / Re: Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road by 2Legit2Qui: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dem no build road, una go complain, dem build road, na still complain. Na wa.
Politics / Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by 2Legit2Qui: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
homerac7: anybody who knows Gombe-Yola road very well will know it is a death trap. The FG road is a long windy pot-holes ridden single lane road through some of the most hostile terrains of Tangale mountains the country geography can describe. Well, I know Shongom very well, in fact, i was posted to serve at the LG secretariat there originally.

RIP to the dead. Soonest recovery to the wounded. Thank God for the survivors

Big lie.
Politics / Re: Gombe Governor Involved In Auto Crash by 2Legit2Qui: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Akshow: The prophesy is comin to past. That very road they refuse to repair will hunt them too. If them fly e go crash Shikena!

You obviously havent been on that road before. Ask people who have been there.
Politics / Re: Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road by 2Legit2Qui: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
eshovictor: And JB should be told to cover up the drainages as it has caused so many accidents with vehicles crashing inside slightest mistakes.

Any car that crashes in the drainage on that road must be driven by a drunk driver. There is ample gap/space between the road and the drainages, there exists a shoulder between the drainage and the road, so, any driver that crashes into the drainage must be drunk.

Haba. Must we criticise everything?
Politics / Re: Julius Berger Barricades Causes Traffic Along Abuja Airport Road by 2Legit2Qui: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
This road is still under construction for God's sake. You wont blame the delay on insensitive drivers of those commercial cabs who park on the road to pick and drop passengers. You wont blame it on those who drive on the space between the drainage and the road and go on coming to join the main traffic thereby causing hold up.if everyone files on the two lanes provided, there wont be so much hold up, but as usual, blame it on government and not on people's driving attitude.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2013
Demdem:

Just because I challenged u to bring the evidence of ur miserable claim, u decided to bring ur whole family into this discussion, na wa for u ooo. Na so dem useless.
Anyway, its obvious to all that that post of urs is simply a our Foool. grin

Smelly pig. Go to end of page 2 and beginning of page 3 and see what Naptu2 said. He said Fashola feeds himself in the state house from his salary. You eediot cant see, most def.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2013
Demdem:

Just because I challenged u to bring the evidence of ur miserable claim, u decided to bring ur whole family into this discussion, na wa for u ooo. Na so dem useless.
Anyway, its obvious to all that that post of urs is simply a our Foool. grin

Because you are so lazy to read, you call someone stu.pid, it shows the kind of home you emanated from. Keep at it. Goat. Whats the meaning of "is simply a our Foool". Pig.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2013
Demdem:

Can u identify that post and bring it forth? don't be s.tupid. Besides we still don't know who funds fasholas food. Where is the food budget? That is the million dollar question. grin

You must be mad for telling me dont be stupi.d. Its your father in the house that you should tell not to be stu.pid, for it is their stup.idity that gave birth to you. Why not read through all the posts before asking me to show you. EEdiot Pig

Smelly pig. Go to end of page 2 and beginning of page 3 and see what Naptu2 said. He said Fashola feeds himself in the state house from his salary. You eediot cant see, most def.
Politics / Re: Buhari May Change His Mind On 2015 Election by 2Legit2Qui: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2013
of course he is always changing his mind, he is never stable.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2013
wey that nigger wey say Fashola dey feed himself and family for government house from him own pocket?

1 Like

Career / Re: Help! I'm The Boss's Favourite by 2Legit2Qui: 9:19am On Jan 17, 2013
resign your job.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

You are probably not a bright fellow so i will say it in Pidgin? No body go win election if him no dey popular..
Marwa looted in Lagos but the people of lagos still love him!!!!

Your own definition of public accountability is winning at elections. Very excellent. Of course I am not a bright fellow when compared to you.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Democrazy is government of the majority. If a Governor loots his state dry, as far as the people like him, he will win elections.

What was the point of this thread 2Legit2Qui? Please don't say transparency or accountability because the owner of this thread has nothing to do with Lagos.

Great. So everyone should shut up then, no need for accountability because so long they are looting and they appear to be doing something, and the people are not complaining, then everyone out there should keep quiet. Good for you. I love your reasoning. Honestly, your reasoning will win you an award. Keep it up. Excellent.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Lagosians are not complaining about their governor so why are you crying for them?

dumb

2 Likes

Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You need to quit this juvenile grandstanding. What has been revealed to you is the outrageous manner in which ALL state governments and the Feds loot our treasuries. There is no great scandal by Fashola or Lagos state in particular.

I would have taken you seriously if your outrage were directed at all state governments and the Feds. Your intellectual dishonesty in this matter is in full view. You fool no one.

and what is wrong if it is directed at Lagos state?

6 Likes

Car Talk / Re: Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley by 2Legit2Qui: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
All these poor people teaching rich people how to spend their money are simply disgusting. I wonder if it is your money he is spending.
Car Talk / Re: Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley by 2Legit2Qui: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
stupor: Lastly !

An honorable King should endear his charismatic personality by doing one or all of the following laudable farings !

*He should create bursary to young and aspiring youths in his governing community.

*He should be more interested in creating or floating rich and reputable Foundations or Charities in his own name rather than enriching his affluent lifestyle and buying customised Bentley when another model would be out 2015.

*He should be focussed and be at the frontburner for ensuring Peace and stability rather than creating unnecessary 'buzz' which never appreciates but depreciates.

*He should ensure investment and job opportunities rather spending extravagantly.

*He should build and engage youths in sports and beneicial competitions rather than flaunting his amassed wealth.

He should use his platform to negotiate deals with the gOvernment òf the state to embark upon credible projects that will last the test of time rather than going affluent.

When i come across reports as these especially ones that have to do with influential calibre of people like the Royal Highnesses and Fathers,Politicians,Statemen and women,wealthy Nigerians etc. I often yearn to see things like:His Royal Highness just completed a self-Built Amusement park for kids and young Ones in the Village,Chief Mrs ** just flaoted a world-class Science laboratory for African medican Research,Senator ** just launched his personal Talent foundation to help curb youths restiveness and all that but rather what you and I see is a complete reversal.

Shameful !

We have totally lòst our morals and dignity and obviously traded it with wordly materialistic cravings,more reasons we never leave the same spot we have been.

Its everywhere,At home,Parental moral decadence,at the work place,in the society,it stares right intoeyes.

What does it profit a man,if he gains the whole world and looses its soul.

We clap and pat politicians who have stolen ill gotten wealth and delay hard-earned salaries of a Faithful teacher.
We adorn chieftaincy titles to ex-convict politicians,throw lavish welcome parties for them after their unjustful bail-out from jail and delay the hard-earned salaries of a loyal Policeman.

What more can I say ?

I have never heard of him before,i would have thought may be a launch of a local Health centre in the community could have brought him into my limelite and not this extravagant exposure ! Ask about what made the likes of Oprah Winfrey,Bill gates,Michael Jackson,JayZ became more popular widely respected.

It is better to live poor and happy but rich and very unfilled,it makes you sick as nothing you do,acquire,buy,steal,loot,thieve,misappropriated,embezzled,short-change,syphone or mismanage will ever give you the true natural happiness you deserve !

Change your ways leaders and let's see the true leaders in you all.

Service to humanity is the best work of life !

Dumb. You have never heard of him before yet you write all these rubbish about him. So he should come to the pages of the internet to tell you all the community effort he is doing? rubbish. You need to keep quiet.
Politics / Re: Power Privitization Nears Completion : FG Finalises Negotiations by 2Legit2Qui: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ikengawo: Imagine a business negotiation that has lasted 1 year now.
wow.

No, it should take one day.
Politics / Re: World Bank: Poverty Has Reduced In Nigeria by 2Legit2Qui: 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
slim fit :
Something is very clear in this result. The guy is African something have been paid for 4 real. Diop is on that women's pay role so I ll say he has been bribed to chat crap one way or the other.

How do you think? dumb.
Politics / Re: World Bank: Poverty Has Reduced In Nigeria by 2Legit2Qui: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
berem: from 48 to 46 percent abi? how did they arrive at the figures anyway? did they carry out a survey? wonders will continue to wonder in this country.

You think they sit on NairaLand all day without doing their work?
Car Talk / Re: Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley by 2Legit2Qui: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Check out this car right there at Kefiano Motors in Abuja. Costs 26m Naira and above. Big deal! If you dont have money, thats when you blame people how they spend their money. Its his money, not yours.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Symphony007: It is so pathetic watching all this stupid, disgusting, senseless, ghastly reactions whenever any critisim is leveled against fashola. What nonesense. Is he above it? That is why he is so full of himself and stupid enough to laugh at some of his opponents during the previous gubernatorial debates. One day these bunch living in a fools paradise will wake up and see lagos for what it was, what it is and what it will forever be!! Trash!! Eko oni baje my foot!

dont mind them. The man is busy syphoning their funds whilst they are busy running their mouth on the internet.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Civic responsibility is entirely the opposite of indolently asking questions you should be active gaining answers for yourself. It is genuine civic responsibility that would make all of us transcend the laziness, intellectual or otherwise, that leads to the redundant need to ask others for what we can obtain ourselves, if we are truly responsible citizens concerned with good governance. We live in an age where information is readily accessible and ignorance is no excuse. The FOI, as far as I know , is now passed and functional. As far as I am aware, no one on this thread has stated they have emailed the many offices they can gain information for and failed to get an appropriate response.

We need to raise the bar showing that this forum will not suffer fools and mischief-makers gladly. OP should desist from coming here combatively seeking answers he can get himself in relation to a leader many know he has an undoubted history of open mischief against. His motivation will always be distrusted. Same way you went looking for information is how OP too can find what he wants if it exists. No one is his information minister here and the notion other forumers should provide him with information we should all seek independently is repulsive. Furthermore, if the information he wants does not exist then OP and his ilk should accept that there may be no need for such information to exist rather than continue their idiotic insinuation that a probe is required or that something untoward is going on. Therein lies proof of mischief-making from OP and his 'supporting cast' here.

When you start meaningless threads against GEJ, no one complains. But when they start thread spot lightng Fashola, your blood heats up. Nonsense. all these big english that you write takes you no where, it is not a sign of intellect, you are simply trying to be intelligent. Arse wipe.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Fashola is their god. He is a saint that shouldnt be touched.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
This thread will go the best in the anal of NairaLand. See how ACN goons are acting jittery.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

I don't know who gave olodos like you admission to this forum. You, like a total simpleton, pathetically holding on to one thing as if you have an Einsteinic point. No one is foolish enough to think there is nil expense associated with feeding the Governor's office. You clearly don't understand the rudiments of budgeting. This is why I mentioned "significant" as a tag to spending on food. If the amount spent is inconsequential and infrequent enough to be significant financially it may fall , for example, under sundry expenses.

You should let genuinely bright folks talk instead of running around insulting others because you think you have a point when all you continue to regurgitate is arrantly simple nonsense that shows you do not appreciate the rudiments of budgeting or even basic book-keeping.

How old is this f.ool? Dont worry about my intellect, worry about yours. Answer the question old fo..ool.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2013
naptu2:

Comprehension is a problem (you can't possibly tell me you didn't see salary in what I posted). I maintain, from his salary. If you say otherwise, provide proof.

Asking people to provide proof while you fail to provide any proof to your statements. No need to argue with you any further.

Maybe he pays his official drivers from his pocket too. LOL. You are too funny. Dont kill me with laugh this morning.

Provide proof that he pays from his pocket first. do it and be an intelligent man.

PS. Try to sound a bit intelligent when you talk in public.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2013
naptu2:

Exactly! Your question exposes the rot that military rule imposed on this country. A governor is paid a salary, just like other citizens are paid salaries. How else do want him to feed his family, but from his salary? Why should tax payers pay for his meals?

There's a food budget at the Aso Rock to take care of state banquets. So I ask again, can you show me evidence of any state banquet at Lagos House?

Bizarre. So governors feed their family from the pocket while in the government house. You are so funny.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 7:40am On Jan 16, 2013
naptu2:

Exactly! Your question exposes the rot that military rule imposed on this country. A governor is paid a salary, just like other citizens are paid salaries. How else do want him to feed his family, but from his salary? Why should tax payers pay for his meals?

There's a food budget at the Aso Rock to take care of state banquets. So I ask again, can you show me evidence of any state banquet at Lagos House?

Answer simple question. The food consumed at the official residence of state governors are paid for from which purse? Save us too many stories. Answer, plain and straightforward.
Politics / Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

This is why Nigerians make me laugh - ascribing unsavoury tags to others names more descriptive of them. Many Nigerians remain too feudalistic, emotional and clannish to ever think before they talk. If you and others appreciate the rudiments of State/Country budgeting then you will understand that all significant known future spending must be specified and budgeted for.

The FG has to reveal what the President spends on food in the budget because the amount is financially significant to the extent provisions must be made for it. The same does not have to hold for Governors because not everyone has to do things the way GEJ profligately does it. Indeed Fashola gains commendation for his innovative approach to cost-cutting and the pursuit of Lagos self-financing its own activities as much as possible.

To that end, the Lagos budget is one of the most transparent and most efficiently collated in the Nation. You and others should go and get a copy of the budget and find what you look for there. Then bring it here and stop talking like illiterates who claim something must exist in house B, merely because it is seen in house A, yet expect others to prove their case for them. Ultimately, if what you seek is not in the Lagos budget, then you and others should draw the only conclusion a functional and educated mind can form so you can spare us all this mischief and find better things to do with your time. That OP is foolish enough to start a silly, idiotic and asinine thread does not mean he must gain a supporting cast.

Answer the question. Act your age. The food consumed by governors in their official residence is paid for from which purse? Simple question. Long meaningless english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.