Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2Legit2Qui's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Legit2Qui's Profile / 2Legit2Qui's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Health / Re: Foreign Food In Nigeria Market by 2Legit2Qui: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2013
buy her Akpu everyday man.
Phones / Re: How Do I Continue Using My Active BIS Subscription Abroad? by 2Legit2Qui: 7:13am On Jan 10, 2013
You will pay through your nose if you do so. BIS charges will be deducted from your credit, not from the one you paid before travelling. When your credit is exhausted, you dont have any BIS anymore, and like the guy above said, the roaming charges takes em all.
Politics / Re: CPC Chieftain Advocates Curses And Bullets For Jonathan Administration by 2Legit2Qui: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2013
Jaidey-one:
There will be no Nigeria in 2015

Because some people are bigger than Nigeria? You make very un reasonable statements. Come and wipe Nigeria out in 2015.
Politics / Re: Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her by 2Legit2Qui: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Spare us. [b]You know fully well that getting ahead in Nigeria has nothing to do with brains and everything to do with money, [/b]politricking, and, in the case of her and her husband, LUCK. If Nigeria was a normal country, she would not be where she is.[/size]

Yeah right. Where has luck gotten you with your great command of english?

See mentality. Maybe your own luck will place you as the wife of one rotten tooth hunter, who knows? Luck indeed.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her by 2Legit2Qui: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2013
Siena:

Dude, chill out, no need to get so defensive. I haven't heard her speak in person, but I've certainly heard her speak in interviews. And let's face it, her spoken English is awful. So all those fancy alphabet before her name are not in keeping with the way she comes across.

Her English sucks big, hairy balls, and that's fact. Let's place emotion aside, and call a spade a spade.

No need to get so defensive but there is every need to go offensive? Ok. She speaks bad English, what has that added to your name?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Kim And Kanye Just Dropped $11 Million For A 14,000-square-foot Mansion by 2Legit2Qui: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Jaidey-one:

No he doesn't but that doesn't change the fact that kim is a ho. 5years max and we'll be talking about their divorce. You can't make a wife out of a ho

LOL. Ho or no Ho. she is making money you can only dream about. Te hehehehe.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her by 2Legit2Qui: 9:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Dont mind them. With all their command of English Language, who knows where that will end them? Maybe forgotten and never heard. But with all her so called bad command of English Language, that has placed her where God wants her to be.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Kim And Kanye Just Dropped $11 Million For A 14,000-square-foot Mansion by 2Legit2Qui: 8:11am On Jan 09, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Can u start a family with kim? undecided

Does Kanye give a hoot about your thoughts on Kim?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Revealed: FG Targets Opposition Ahead Of 2015 Elections!! by 2Legit2Qui: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2013
ACN is beginning to loose it. That story is as empty as it is. Propaganda. I think they are beginning to be jittery.
Celebrities / Re: Kim And Kanye Just Dropped $11 Million For A 14,000-square-foot Mansion by 2Legit2Qui: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Jaidey-one:
Kanye don fall my hand o. He wants to start a family with kim

y not?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 434MW Geregu Power Plant To Begin Power Generation This Week by 2Legit2Qui: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2013
They will soon say its a lie.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Jonathan Pays Close To N1billion In ‘severance’ To Yar'adua Family by 2Legit2Qui: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2013
What else will they come up with tomorrow? SaharaReporters.
Politics / Re: Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her by 2Legit2Qui: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2013
slimyem: I still find it difficult to believe she's actually a Bsc holder with her very poor diction.undecided

Have you actually seen or heard this woman speak or you just base your assertions on all you read on the internet? I will like to know.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her by 2Legit2Qui: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2013
slimyem: ^yeah.
I find that highly ridiculous too!

Whats ridiculous there?
Fashion / Re: Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] by 2Legit2Qui: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
stantob:
Like it or not she looks like a decorated calabash.With all the money at her disposal,stunning looks my foot.It's stunning looks the hunger striking millions of Nigerians?I thought when the heads stops functioning,the heart takes over?Selfish,hardhearted,idiot in the name of first lady.

All because she put on a dress? Haba.
NYSC / Re: Between Lagos And Abuja by 2Legit2Qui: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abuja is very expensive. Do you have relatives to stay with? You will probably stay on the outskirts of Abuja, if you want to stay within Abuja itself, you need a lot of money for accommodation, which I dont think is cheap for corpers. In terms of accommodation, go for Lagos.
Jokes Etc / Re: Who Do You Think Will Make it Out Of Aso Rock Alive (jonathan Or Patient) by 2Legit2Qui: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
OP. You are very evil.
Politics / Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by 2Legit2Qui: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
maryjames9: Most of those pix are projects completed even before jonathan become president especially the Kwara Aviation school. Funny again,the poster uploaded pix of mall, shoprite, supermarket and buildings that have nothing to do with infrastructure development and capital projects. Roads pix taken are obviously a big scam. You take a pix of just one road with different sections. Smart. Let PDP led government finish lagos ibadan expressway and many other major roads around d country that claim lives everyday, build standard hospitals,fight corruption and then we will knw Gej is working.

Is this about GEJ? Road pix are a scam, which road are you referring to? Even if they finish Lagos Ibadan road, you will still call it a scam because you dont want to see anything good written about Nigeria.
Politics / Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by 2Legit2Qui: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2013
Chase?

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by 2Legit2Qui: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2013
sigmundfreud:
All the best to you.
Different people with different realities. If i have to work my (a#s#s) out to get a 10 million naira car...then I am the most miserable of all men!

Yes you are, but there are still people on this earth who doesnt have to work their behind off to get a 10 million naira car. Deal with that truth.
Politics / Re: We Won't Spend N60bn On Mobile Phones For Farmers - Dr. Akinwumi Adesina by 2Legit2Qui: 8:26am On Jan 05, 2013
Google Ministry of Agriculture e-wallet initiative and learn what its all about instead of jumping to conclusions.
Politics / Re: Federal Government To Procure 10 Million Telephone Handsets Worth About N60 B by 2Legit2Qui: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2013
This story has been debunked yet you start a thread on it. Google Ministry of Agriculture e wallet initiative and learn what its all about instead of jumping to conclusions.
Car Talk / Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by 2Legit2Qui: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2013
People ask which road you wan drive them on. The people that already drive them in Nigeria, on which road them they drive am? Come to Abuja on a sunday evening. You go know say cars they, and no be ghost they drive them.

The CLA is coming towards the end of 2013 and priced 39k pounds, thats how much? Roughly 10m Naira. Big deal? Are there no costlier cars in Nigeria?

We cant all be poor, we cant all remain average, that doesnt mean those that are above average are evil and shouldnt spend their money on whatever they want to. But if you chose to remain poor or below average or average, good luck to you.
Politics / Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by 2Legit2Qui: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sagamite:

Fucktards running the country!

I thought Abuja was created to merely be seat of government? So why are they building top office complexes there? So they can turn it into another Lagos?

Incompetent cretins without vision, remaking the error they claim to be correcting.

So private people like Churchgate shouldnt build, abi dem tell u say na government dey build am?

Beside, a seat of government should not have office complexes?
Politics / Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by 2Legit2Qui: 9:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Venchy: Umm it's all looking good but this is not the reality of life in My Dear Country Nigeria.

All this in my opinion is the wrong step, People need food and Jobs as well as electricity to carry out their businesses.

Badagry express way is been stuck at Festac gate for the past 2yrs and life on that road is like a War for ordinary people.

I hate this propaganda.

Propaganda means these projects dont really exist or what?
Politics / Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by 2Legit2Qui: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
anulaxad:

IT IS THE FATHER YOU DO NOT KNOW,WHO IS THE BAST ARD. TELL ME HOW IS THE CONDITION OR YOUR ROAD OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE(LET ME GUESS SANDY AND NOT TARRED).
PAID CRITIC IT'S WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT YOU WHEN I SAW YOUR WORTHLESS COMMENT.I MEAN I CANNOT BLAME YOU, IT IS BECAUSE YOUR NOT SUFFERING AND BEING PAID TO SPAM THE INTERNET OF YOUR PDP LINKED COMMENTS.I MEAN I REALLY CARE FOR THE PITIFUL(SUFFERING) NIGERIANS OUT THERE, YOU THINK THE FIRST COMMENT I WROTE WAS JUST OUT OF IGNORANCE OR SOMETHING.IF YOU HAD ANY DECENCY YOU WILL GO AND APOLOGIZE TO YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS,FOR YOUR USELESS COMMENT.
YOU ARE SO EVIL AND BLEAK HEARTED,THE PAID CRITIC WHO YOU CLAIM(ME)IS ANTI CORRUPT. wink sad

LOL.Does this deserve any reply/comment?
Politics / Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by 2Legit2Qui: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
The Abuja rail is also ongoing. I can go around taking photos this weekend.

Politics / Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by 2Legit2Qui: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Rossike: There is a big stadium project ongoing in Katsina Town by Julius Berger, been there and seen it but cant find a photo.
Car Talk / Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by 2Legit2Qui: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
The CLA 45 AMG looks so much like the CLS 2012 which is common on Abuja roads.

Car Talk / Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by 2Legit2Qui: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
afam4eva: Can the average Nigerian relate to these cars? How many people can afford them? Let's always have Nigerians in mind when creating threads like this and stop living a lie. Let's hear more about Toyota, Honda, Hyndai, Nissan etc.

I guess those that can afford to ride them in Nigeria are not Nigerians?

Is everything about an average Nigerian? Those who are above average are not also Nigerians? How many average Nigerian comes to NairaLand?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.