Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

2Legit2Qui's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Legit2Qui's Profile / 2Legit2Qui's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 14 pages)

Travel / Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by 2Legit2Qui: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
Honda29:

I left Nigeria for UK because I did not want to continue to live in a country ruled by known criminals, a country where the only winners are criminals, a country where even the law makers are known criminals, a country that has no roads, no water, no electricity, no government, infact a failed state. A country in which the bankers are thieves, the policemen (wetin u carry) are thieves, the evil servants are thieves, the politricians are thieves, the judges are thieves, the lawyers are thieves, the stockbrokers are crooked, the traders are thieves, the mechanics are crooked, the customs and immigration men are crooks, etc etc etc. I can go on and on and on. Dey no dey shame!!!!!!!

that simply means the same system made you a thief before you left for the UK? Whats your take on that?

Out of all these noises- none has provided us a logical way to understand why it is okay for a graduate with a job, a car, a house, a family will decide to sell all of that and go to the UK to live with a 6 months visitor visa. If the above is justified, then, Nigeria must be nowhere but hell.
Travel / Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by 2Legit2Qui: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2009
pappilo:

'You dont just fit in. No matter what you say, it is not necessary, all you have to do is to understand what living in Nigeria is all about, you dont have to go thru the cold (heat and no light), the racism (ethnic hatred and oppression), the stereotype (same), the joblessness (same), the loneliness (friend for food), no family (to each his own), no relations kind of life, why do Nigerians do these (probably the reason you are jobless after 11 years sojourn in the Uk, You still cant spell)?'

meaningless, some people just have brains and the only thing the brain does is just to occupy the space in the head, not realy used in thought or in anything worthwhile.
Travel / Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by 2Legit2Qui: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2009
frgy_:

yea , una dey live a better life over there.so we that are here should we sell our stuff , get on a plane and come over? una dey talk like say no rational human being sopose still dey Nigeria. if u hate your country so much, y dont u throw your pasport inside dat una river Thames. see slaves dey defend themselves. I've been in Nigeria all my life and, thank God, i have never been robed, kidnapped, or any such thing, nd i no b rich man pikin, na public school  i go throughout  xcept 4 primary. if u like come back if u like stay( dey chop una chicken and chips), dont talk about my country like say na one ground zero. we dey here, nd by God's grace things will get better

Thank you jare - they hate the country so much, yet they havent thrown away their passport or even exterminate all members of their family who still call themselves Nigerians, so that nothing Nigeria will remain in them.
Travel / Re: Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by 2Legit2Qui: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
canuck:

@ Poster, obviously you did not experience any of the following issues:

1) Gunshot wounds from trigger happy Olopa
2) If you survive that one - Gunshot/machete wound from dare-devil robbers (Call 911? See #1 above)
3) Serious beating from Navy Ratings or Army 'korofo' for obstructing their oga's way
4) Seven or more days of hanging out with hardened kidnappers
5) If na ritual kidnapping; na bye-bye be dat
6) Watching helplessly as your nation's resources are pilfered, wasted and mismanaged at the same time
7) PHCN decimates your livelihood and leisure

O'lboy, the list goes on. Breezing through for 90 days and spending unending days in Naija are night and day.

Step 1 - Lift up hand. Step 2 - With all the strength you can muster, slap yourself. Step 3 - Now, you've woken up  cheesy  Despite the struggles, Up Nigeria!!!

The last time I checked, worse things like the ones you have quoted happens in the UK.
Crime / Re: National Assembly: A Female Corper Raped To Death! by 2Legit2Qui: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2009
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Travel / Why Will Anyone In His/her Right Senses Want To Vacate Nigeria To Live In The Uk by 2Legit2Qui: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
I have lived in the UK for 11 years. I recently spent three months non stop in Abuja, Lagos, Ekiti, Aba, Nigeria. I am now back in the UK, it then beats me, why will someone sell all he has to want to come and live in a boring place as the UK?

You dont just fit in. No matter what you say, it is not necessary, all you have to do is to understand what living in Nigeria is all about, you dont have to go thru the cold, the racism, the stereotype, the joblessness, the loneliness, no family, no relations kind of life, why do Nigerians do these?

1 Like

Music/Radio / Nigerian Musicians And White Girls In Their Video. Why Why Why? by 2Legit2Qui: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2009
Whats this trend? Where does it lead to, why is it necessary? Does it mean anything white sells better than anything none white? Or is it another colonisation?
Business / Re: Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm by 2Legit2Qui: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2009
how many have you created you that is complaining? see yah head.
Celebrities / Re: Sultry Actress, Mercy Johnson’s Messy Lifestyle Exposed by 2Legit2Qui: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
bad belle beef.
Culture / Re: Why Are we Nigerians So Materialistic? by 2Legit2Qui: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
because naija people have money to afford such material things.
Celebrities / Re: I'm Getting Married To A Popular Nigerian Artist by 2Legit2Qui: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
goat like u.
Religion / Re: .. by 2Legit2Qui: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
@POSTER

YOU ARE MAD.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Are you looking for a sugar mummy? by 2Legit2Qui: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
u dey craze
Health / Re: I Need Urgent Help Plz! by 2Legit2Qui: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Poster

can u still get girls to fu ck with this face of yours?
Religion / Re: Christians Are Fools But. . . by 2Legit2Qui: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
poster

what is your point?
Jokes Etc / Re: Obito Man Wake-keep. by 2Legit2Qui: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
what is the meaning of this?
Religion / Re: Church Delay For Wedding by 2Legit2Qui: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
no- only sinless people have my number.
Family / Re: . by 2Legit2Qui: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Furiban

all Nija women are gold diggers- leave them in Nigeria, even the ones abroad, they are the worst. Well, I have a vision for you - I see that in years to come, this lady will still become your wife, so, take heart for now.
Politics / Re: Someone Pls Tell Me D Function Of Police Men In Dis Country by 2Legit2Qui: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
wetin dis person they talk?
Religion / Re: New Here-please Help by 2Legit2Qui: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
Poster

Do you think these people have your interest at heart? Because they dont beleive me, they think I am retard, its their lineage that is retard. oloshi gbogbo.
Religion / Re: Church Delay For Wedding by 2Legit2Qui: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
Poster

I am a pastor- but be ready to pay me one million naira.
Education / Re: Some One Help Me Out by 2Legit2Qui: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2009
if i am in his shoes, i will look if it is my size, if not, i will buy another one.
Religion / Re: New Here-please Help by 2Legit2Qui: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Babyx

What have you said that is better than what i have said? You are a pompous caricature.
Romance / Re: Dont Know What To Do: Should I Forgive Her by 2Legit2Qui: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
Poster

Have you ever cheated on her also? As in have you inserted your long hard d.ic.k inside another wet pu, ssy since you met her? If yes, then, why wont you be able to forget what she has done? Look, noone is a saint here, if you have done so, and she did so, then, just move on and forgive her, no be human being she be as well? Its called do me i do you,
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 by 2Legit2Qui: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
vikiviko:

Football is enjoyed and played by all nations the divide between and big and small nations is over.

Tunisia could only manage a 1st minute solitary the Kenyans played so well in Tunis so we must expect a tough match in Nairobi or Mombassa.

The Eagles played there hearts but only shows we still to work on the team if eventually they make it SA 2010.

Up 9ja.

I wonder if the Tunisians are cursing their football team cos they can only manage one goal defeat to the Kenyans.
Religion / Re: New Here-please Help by 2Legit2Qui: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
how do you want us to help you? Hope you havent slept with him?
Education / Re: Proffessor by 2Legit2Qui: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
.agoro?

Na by force make person must to pass all exams?
Politics / Re: Do We Need Another International Airport In Lagos ? by 2Legit2Qui: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
another ill informed thread and contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.